[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other nudists on here? I know this board is basically just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (46KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
46KB, 500x667px
Any other nudists on here? I know this board is basically just guys showing their dicks, but I figured I'd give it a shot and see if there's any other nudists out there or anyone interested in the nudist lifestyle.

Let's chat!
>>
I'm mainly curious about the legality of the whole thing. I'd assume (assuming you live in the US or Canada) that you wouldn't be legally able to leave the house like that.
>>
yes but only alone. too shy with others
>>
>>25649398
There's nudist resorts, spas, cruises, beaches etc. I live in the US and have gone to a nude beach and day spa. Recently I went on my first nude hike to some natural springs, it was heavenly.
>>
I'm nude most of the time when I'm home. It's great. I also sleep nude but I know a family whose house caught fire at night so sometimes it makes me nervous. Not trying to be stuck outside in the snow naked while all my things turn to ash.
>>
>>25649400
I was that way at first. Then I told my roommate one day that I was a nudist and asked if she'd be okay with me basically being naked all the time at the apartment. She said yes, but I could tell she was weirded out by it at first. The rules were that I couldn't sit on anything without a towel and I had to put clothes on when she had people over. Worked out pretty nicely.
>>
I've always been interested in going to a nude beach but could never find anyone willing to give it a try lol
>>
I love to be naked around my house, sometimes it's fun to just watch my free dick kind of bob around as I move around my place.

Sadly I can't always be naked but I'd love to do so. I sleep naked for sure.

Whats your ASL OP?
>>
>>25649447
29/F/USA

That's not a picture of me, I don't really like the idea of having pictures of myself on the internet. But that's more or less how I spend my leisure time at home.
>>
>>25649479
What got you interested in nudism? What nude beach have you visited? There is one near where I live that I have been wanting to visit but I would feel weird going alone. Did you see others by themselves or is it more of a groups only thing? 26/m in case you were interested.
>>
>>25649479

I never feel like I have the privacy for it, though my flatmate has been away a lot lately so I've been taking advantage! I really need to get better at remembering when she's due back still...
>>
>>25649504
Honestly what got me interested was I was having a hard time sleeping and started looking up sleeping remedies. One of them was sleeping naked in a cold room, which actually helped a lot. I had to get used to sleeping naked though, it was really strange at first I remember, like I was missing something(duh), but I never went back. Once I got used to it, I started just not getting dressed in the morning/after I showered on my days off/weekends and was enjoying the time naked, it felt really freeing. I eventually convinced my friend to go to a nude beach with me and then a day spa, naked outdoors was a game changer. I basically got to a point where I completely stopped wearing clothes unless I absolutely had to. It's just natural to me now.

I've never gone to the beach solo because the one I go to is kind of secluded, so I don't want to be there alone in case something happens, but I do see people by themselves there all the time. It's a good place to go sunbathe and get away.
>>
>>25649517
You should bring it up to her, who knows, she might be okay with it! That's what I did.
>>
>>25649570
Gotcha. Yeah I have been sleeping naked for a while now and just enjoy that feeling of freedom. I really want to be able to shed that inhibition somewhere other than my apartment (a nude beach) but going with my friends is not something I think I would be comfortable with. Obviously I don't know from experience but I feel like I would be more comfortable with a stranger or an acquaintance if that makes sense. I think I'm too worried there would be judgment that could cause a rift in a friendship whereas with an acquaintance I don't think I'd have that fear... It's also not something I'm comfortable bringing up with my friends. I guess I'm at an impasse lol
>>
>>25649610
There's the Young Naturists of America and other organizations like that who setup little meetups where they all go to a beach, or on a hike or something to meet other young nudists and hang out. You should look into those and see if there's any meetups near you. Might be a good introduction to social nudism.
>>
>>25649635
That's not a bad idea. I'll definitely look into that
>>
>>25649635
so can we be friends or?
>>
>>25649635
What happens if I get a boner?

Do you have a Snapchat?
>>
>>25649689
You won't, that rarely happens, unless you're a total perv.
>>
>>25649723
I get aroused pretty easily, and I feel like the adrenaline of being naked outside wouldn't help. Maybe it would be a battle of will to focus on the activity at hand? Interesting thought.
>>
>>25649723
Is it weird though?
>>
>>25649723
It isn't always controllable, you know... It won't happen isn't a very helpful response
>>
>>25649734
From what I've heard(and seen), the adrenaline does the complete opposite because you're anxious and nervous being naked around other people.

>>25649739
It can be awkward for a moment, but usually the person either goes and sits down or jumps in the pool/ocean to 'cool off.' It's a natural occurrence, so unless you're going around flaunting your erection, no one is really going to care. Although I can't speak for men in the situation, but I've never been around someone where it got weird because of something like that.
>>
>>25649750
So you guys are cool with it then. Has anyone ever looked at you lustfully?
>>
>>25649799
>So you guys are cool with it then.
I mean, to an extent. Like I said, if you aren't acting like a perv and it subsides rather quickly, then yes, we don't care.

>Has anyone ever looked at you lustfully?
I don't know? I've had guys flirt with me on the beach while I'm sitting down reading a book or something, but other than that I don't really notice.
>>
that's interesting, got any experiences or stories worth telling about OP?
>>
>>25649908
Just this really >>25649427

It's not an action packed lifestyle, it's just freeing and comfortable. I've only been actively 'nudist' for about 5 years, so I've got many more years ahead of me to gain experiences and stories to tell.
>>
>>25649580

She's female and I'm male though so it's be weird I think, I may be moving to my own place soon so that could be fun
>>
Nudist from California here. Been to beaches and 1 resort. Bath houses and obviously nude at my house all the time. Close friends know and don't mind, sometimes they will join.
>>
>>25649742
It really won't unless you're really concentrating on a perverted thought. When you're out and about, the open air can be cool enough to keep you relatively flaccid in addition to the nervousness of doing it. But once you become used to being naked and stop thinking about it, and you're not a teenager with raging puberty hormones, you probably won't get random erections in the middle of a conversation or something.
>>
Not a nudist in public, but I never wear clothes when at home. I live with my boyfriend. I have no idea if it's normal for a girl to always be nude at home. It's freeing and I enjoy it.
>>
I enjoy having jeans on without underwear and smelling my old cumstained socks.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.