[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypnosis thread! Come ask questions, hang out, and find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: hypnosis.jpg (285KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
hypnosis.jpg
285KB, 1200x675px
Hypnosis thread! Come ask questions, hang out, and find people to hypnotize!
>>
Bumping! Also to see if anyone has any questions or is interested in being hypnotized, especially any femanons.
>>
Never tried this how thw fuck does it work
>>
>>25648774
Hypnosis itself is the process a hypnotist uses to guide you into a state of trance. Trance is just a disconnected state of conscious from the rest of your senses...very similar to daydreaming or when you get "tunnel vision".

When you experience hypnosis, a hypnotist is using different techniques to guide you into trance, often by having you focus on something and using the imagery to guide you in. Often trance feels very natural and you won't even realize you are in it too. Once you are under, you will feel less restriction to your current senses and more connected to your subconscious...sort of like numbing the "real world" and bringing your mind into a more dreamlike-state.
>>
Always looking for people wanting to try out hypnosis, feel free to say hi if you're curious about it.

25/m

Kik is d.joestar
>>
>>25649828
What kind of hypno do you do?
>>
>>25649831
Usually just whatever people request, most people just want to go under and come back out to see how it feels.
>>
>>25649849
Oh see that sounds respectable I was looking for more like feminization stuff my b
>>
>>25648561

I'm sexually dominant, and I only have relationships with sexually submissive women.

I've always wanted to use hypnosis beforehand to make them extra submissive and feeling more pleasure. Is it possible?
>>
>>25649859
It's cool I know that stuff is really popular, check back every now and then, maybe someone who's more involved in that stuff will drop in.
>>
>>25649865
You definitely can, submissive girls love hypnosis, it works best on those types of girls too. You'll probably find it really easy to pull off honestly.
>>
>>25649879
any tuts?
>>
>>25649963
Not off the top of my head but the name of the technique you want to start with is progressive relaxation, and a good thing to add in is fractionation.

You can see it in action on youtube, and even just try to copy them until you get it down.
>>
>>25649963
Search for Mind Melt on Soundcloud, some great ones such as Melt 60 Fractions and Cock Dumb.

I suspect if you record audio of you instructing your girl, it will have greater impact coming from your voice.
>>
Hypnosis is hot stuff, thanks jungle book and Pokemon
>>
>>25649828
Offer is still up
>>
OP back on for tonight. I would agree with the idea of using progressive relaxation for the average person being hypnotized. There are other ways to focus someone's minds, but it really helps to have practice in relaxation first.

If any femanons are interested in hypnosis, I'll be free as well.
>>
I got introduced to hypnosis through ViVe's files. Google him, he's fantastic.
>>
>>25649865
>>25649879
I would guess it might work even better if you used hypnosis on them
right after they go into the mind numb daze after a large climax
>>
>>25652592
Hey OP I see you very interested in finding girls to hypnotize, but it's obvious you won't find many in this sausagefest.
I'm offering you a deal:
My gf used to be a huge masochist and submissive little slut, but not anymore.
If you help me to get her back in that status (permanently) I'll kik you some nudes of her in exchange.
If I'm satisfied enough I'll hypnotise her into whatever you want and show you the results.
>>
>>25649828

I'd like to learn how to hypnotize people. Can you help me with that?
>>
>>25648561

Is it true that people can be hypnotized via text messages?
>>
Any guys into hypnotizing cute submissive guys give me a jangle
>kik:meow_zedong
>>
How does this work? I'm having a hard time coping with a loss at the moment. Could this help me deal with that?
>>
>>25656171

As far as I know, yes.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.