[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be BPD girl with endless thirst for love >dating two guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_oktd48Xb0f1twgfw0o1_540.gif (742KB, 540x543px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oktd48Xb0f1twgfw0o1_540.gif
742KB, 540x543px
>be BPD girl with endless thirst for love
>dating two guys offline and five online
>>
>>25646512
thot
>>
>>25646517
Did you mean to say 'hot'? I do get a thrill out of it sometimes, yes.
>>
>>25646512
do you want a pat on the back?
>>
>>25646530
*heems you*
>>
>>25646532
No. I'm just... confessing to lessen my feeling of guilt, I guess? So that I'm not the only person who knows this dirty little secret?
>>
>>25646512
That's not true love, honey. And what makes you think five of these online lovers of yours aren't doing the same, you dummy?
>>
>>25646512
Do you want a 6th? Also do you ever get confused and mix the guys names up?
>>
>>25646547
Sure ^^
Nope, that's never happened. In fact, I'm a people person by nature, so I do love people easily (platonically) and remember everything about them.

>>25646546
I know it's not true love, and I don't mind if they do the same (though I don't think they are). I don't love them, I just want/need them to love me. All seven have really fallen for me, and that's so soothing for the soul. Normally I'm an anxious wreck, but being surrounded by this much love makes every day pass smoothly.
>>
>>25646559
Fair enough, I like to see myself as a people person too, problem is I get too attached then people end up leaving and it makes me depressed. How do you cope with that prospect? That everything you've worked on might fail?
>>
>>25646512

So by 'dating', what do you mean, exactly? Like, at least the online guys. What are they getting out of it? Or do they just give you attention and orbit you?
>>
>>25646575
We consider each other boyfriend and girlfriend, talk romantically with each other, do sexy girlfriend/boyfriend things over webcam, and I've already met up with two of them and have plans to meet the other three before the year's end (I'm going to spend the last week of the year with one to celebrate Christmas and New Year's with them).
>>
>>25646583

Well shit, that sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Got a Discord?
>>
>>25646583
what does your father think of all of this?
>>
Are you a qt? I've noticed that girls that depend on attention often are.
>>
>>25646595
Sorry. He died when I was 3. My mom joined him a year later.

>>25646592
I do. I can email it to you. >.>

>>25646598
False modesty answer: I'm just okay.
Honest answer: I'm pretty cute.
>>
>>25646613
hmm i dont know. i think he abandoned you and your mother and you both deserved it
>>
>>25646613
Too cute for a picture?
>>
>>25646592

Throaway e-mail, gooo

[email protected]
>>
>>25646613
Sorry to hear that, figured you had some parental issues. Most BPD people do, both of mine are alcoholics.
>>
>>25646630
i'd be an alcy too if i gave birth to this mistake
>>
>>25646639
3rd child, mother had problems conceiving, not a mistake, they're alcoholism is mainly from growing up during what was basically a civil war, fuck off you cunt I bet your mother is a whore and this is you projecting.
>>
>>25646659
did you know those with BPD are like 100x more likely to kill themselves? kek xD
>>
>>25646659

Don't let the troll get you hot desu sempai, he's just trying to get your goat.
>>
>>25646664
>kek
>xD
What are you 12?
>>25646666
I know just can't stand faggots who don't know shit about anything.
>>
>>25646666
no, i was being shitty for a reason. i wanted to get an idea of what it was like to have no empathy. what a horrible fucking feeling and i didn't even mean those things. what a terrible disease you guys have
>>
>>25646613
i'll fap with you on cam and compliment you every day :^)
>>
https://discord.gg/E5HXuwt
>>
>>25646512
so you are a cheap whore then?
>>
>>25646512
I love you
>>
>>25646583
What do you tell them when you're away with the others? Don't they know something's up when you're not answering right away or refuse to take Skype calls?
>>
>>25646559
Do you have a favourite?
Do you fuck them all irl?
Do you feel bad about lying to them and making them fall in love with you when you're a cheating whore?
>>
Can you make it six guys online?
>>
>all these orbiters giving some sociopath attentionwhore attention
Top kek
>>
>>25646512
Meh. Hope the attention you're so desperately grasping for is fulfilling. (I mean here on this board. Not referring to you being a shit "girlfriend.")

I know BPDers have fucked up relationships, but you just seem boring.
>>
>>25646512
OP knows they're not exactly at peace with themselves, thus coming on here and admitting guilt whilst simultaneously addicted to and enjoying the attention and situation and hoping to add to their "collection". Easy read desu.
>>25646676
Interesting insight, my fellow anon! I concur, that was quite mean but very interesting point, I agree that personally a lack of empathy seems to be a somewhat empty existence, but that's just my own opinion.
>>
File: 1502497160807.jpg (118KB, 760x536px) Image search: [Google]
1502497160807.jpg
118KB, 760x536px
>>25646512

Holy shite! So many internet tropes in 1 post, I don't even know where to begin in finding the truth...

-Tranny?
-IRL 4, internet 8-induced GOTIS?
-Shooped dating profile?
-Catfishing dude?
-Self-promotion for Chaturbate acct?

Show me you cock, your malformed boobs, your Call of Duty youtube channel, or your LiveJournal already! The suspense is killing me!
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.