[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your views on me? I'm moving to US for undergrad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 20170905_221905.jpg (899KB, 998x1780px) Image search: [Google]
20170905_221905.jpg
899KB, 998x1780px
What are your views on me?
I'm moving to US for undergrad this month, do I have any chances?
>>
Im a pajeet btw
>>
show me your dick and ill let you know :3
>>
You're cute, maybe fix up your eyebrows a bit? Even if you didn't I'd still fuck you. You'll be fine
>>
>>25643979
Yeah but get a haircut immediately and give form to those eyebrows and grow more that beard if you can
>>
Looking cool.
>>
>>25643979
As long as you keep to your own goals and don't listen to what some people have to say in this country I think you'll do fine. just think of why you came here and what you'll accomplish.

welcome
>>
>>25644623
oh wow thanks
>>
Most indians i've met weren't so good looking but you'll do well
>>
>>25643979
I really like the hair. Also you're the most attractive Indian man I've ever seen hahah.

Good luck in the states!
>>
>>25643979
Hey you don't look excessively brown , so pretty much you'll do alright anywhere in the world lol. Also I wouldn't have guessed you're Indian.
>>
>>25643979
Just don't be like the other FOB indians who are here and think that white western women are just like they're depicted in all those garbage Hindi movies.
>>
you're cute af
>>
>>25643979
it depends. what was your high school gpa?
>>
>>25646683
I'm going to columbia university, i was asking for other stuff you know heh
>>
>>25643979
We don't need any more shitskins. Please stay in your hellhole.
>>
>>25643979
damn I bet you are hetero, but you look great, my type ;)
>>
>>25646879
When only 1 in four adults have blue eyes in the states that demonstrates you're'll shitskins ....
>>
You look like Jake Paul
>>
>>25643979
qt patootie
8/10
>>
>>25647239
I am (:
>>
cock pic
>>
Please stay in your own country. Also, you're Indian, it'll be harder for you in general, although you do look above average for Indians in general, but that could just be this picture of you. Post more pictures, normal ones for better judgment.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170907-011747.jpg (607KB, 1393x1047px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170907-011747.jpg
607KB, 1393x1047px
>>25648044
Why? Is there anything wrong with getting ivy league education?
>>
>>25648186
keep your hair like this
also you dont look indian wtf. not saying you arent, its just weird.
you'll do fine, especially if you get a bit more muscle.
if your uni has a fitness room for students, take advantage
>>
>>25648186
You will do well on Grinder.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.