[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/MRA thread/ Anyone else hate women? >Be a girl >No job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (8KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 290x174px
/MRA thread/

Anyone else hate women?

>Be a girl
>No job
>Find a guy to take care of you
>Meanwhile
>You're a guy, who has a career and has worked harder than most people and you are still hated by others because you are a successful man
>>
you know r9k is a thing already right op
>>
i dont hate women but i agree. a woman can if she chooses to have a guy take care of her.

nobody will take care of a guy.
>>
I kind of understand what OP is saying but some of us did it to ourselves

Here's my situation and it is probably something I have to face alone.

I have for a long time chased success and a career to one day actually make it in my field and become successful. The issue I have in life these days is I am almost 30 and don't have a gf or kids. The issue with this is being very wealthy and alone can be bad on the mind and your own self view or confidence. Don't get me started on actually dating and finding women and that is a problem because many women out there are straight up sluts and they have fucked and sucked as many dicks as they could get through their younger years and than when they want to settle down they are looking for some guy in his 30s who is very successful? I could never go along with that, as for me and my situation I feel like my only happiness would be some chick in her early 20s who hasn't turned to be a slut yet. That's my only hope honestly, I don't think I would get married to some chick who can divorce me at any point and get money for life just because we were together.

Face it, being a girl is easy and they don't have to go through things like this. As long as a chick has a kid or two before 35 and they are set for life. Other guys will date them and try to stay happy together,r but if you are a successful guy in his 30s. Good luck finding a girl who isn't some trashy drug abused whore
>>
No because I'm not an incel pussy
>>
>>25643670
Prenup is your friend~ especially if there's parts in there about her getting sweet fuck all of she cheats on you. That or forget about kids and find a girl who works as much as you do
>>
Go back to the 1950's archive where this thread should die and rot.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.