[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I text my ex? I told her to fuck off a year ago and she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1950s-middle-finger.jpg (37KB, 400x405px) Image search: [Google]
1950s-middle-finger.jpg
37KB, 400x405px
Should I text my ex?

I told her to fuck off a year ago and she was quiet that entire time and then she drunk texted me saying she missed me. I've bitten my tongue for an unreasonable amount of time and want to send something that expresses how I feel about the situation but don't wanna respond with a long rant about how she's setting me back or anything like that. I'm thinking about going with a picture. Here are some options.
>>
>>
What did she do?
>>
Congrats on having an option dude. Very happy for you getting drunk texted by an ex.
>>
>>25636961
Literally used me up in every way imaginable.
>Financially
>Socially
>Emotionally
>Recreationally
>Occupationally
And then after she had bettered her life in every way imaginable she fucked off and said, "I didn't mean to fall in love with someone else".
>>
File: 1423432404174.png (25KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1423432404174.png
25KB, 500x318px
>>
>>25636972
Then why are you replying to her at all? You said all that was worth saying a year ago. Nothing is going to fuck her up more than completely ignoring her.
>>
File: meh.ro3740-1.jpg (549KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro3740-1.jpg
549KB, 1200x675px
A year ago she pleaded that she still wanted to be friends and used the death of someone to guilt me into it saying how she's now reevaluated life and considers me one of her dear friends. Fucking insane.

>>25636981
Because I want to be petty for once. And ignoring her is only so satisfying.
>>
I'm going to drink on it and see if the more rational part of my brain starts saying it's a stupid idea. Silence is indeed a valid response. It just isn't satisfying in the slightest.
>>
>>25636989
Yeah okay sounds more like Ur being a bitch by even considering txting her back
>>
Anon, your brain wants revenge for things just because you think of it as unfinished business.

The more you think about it (and text her), the more you'll want to keep doing it. And it will make you feel angrier and angrier over time. It took me a long time to realise this with my ex

It never really goes away; it will come back from time to time but ignoring it helps keep you ignoring it
>>
>>25636952
>>25636972
No, you shouldn't.
There, you have your answer.
>>
>>25637054
>>25637070
I've had a bit to drink and mull it over and I'm starting to agree that it's a bad idea. I just really don't wanna get another message a year down the line. I thought she would have had enough of a soul to never contact me again.
>>
>>25637086
Block her number.
>>
O I'd find out why she is texting... Get to the core... Wait for her to ask a question or make a leading statement and THEN ignore her.... Worked for me with my ex and was very satisfying
>>
>>25637086
Dude do the smart thing and just block her number. Why you even have it still after so long is just asinine.
>>
>>25637086

That's good anon, its the right thing to do.

My ex still messages me out of the blue from time to time. Just think about that it comes from either guilt or regret on their part, let it be their problem only
>>
>>25637121
I never delete a number so I always know who to ignore and who to respond to.

>>25637120
I really want to but I don't think there's a way I could get her talking unless she explicitly wanted to. She refused to see me in person and every message is specifically crafted to get you on her side. She mentioned that she was watching a TV show we used to watch together, smoking some weed like we used to (I actually quit), and she ended with I miss you. That message seems deliberately crafted to get a reaction out of me and I just kept silent.
>>
>>25637140
Better to keep silent than and have another beverage. Stay classy my friend :)
>>
>>25637170
MORE ALCOHOL IS NEEDED!!! I gotta go to work at 8AM but my liver can take it.
>>
>>25637140
My ex did the same thing. Ignore and move on. Get a better gf and put your bepis in her vagoo. That will help
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/adv/18687008
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.