[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some good stories /soc/ First time giving/getting a blow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Alexasweet6.png (678KB, 1008x630px) Image search: [Google]
Alexasweet6.png
678KB, 1008x630px
I need some good stories /soc/

First time giving/getting a blow job

1. how old were you
2. how old was the other person
3. how did you know the other person
4. where did it happen
5. memories of the moment when you/they
came
6. was it awkward after?
>>
>>25635507
1) I wanna say 15?
2,3) 14? it was my first girlfriend and she was roughly a year younger than me.
4) my old bedroom at my parents house. we were in my room with her sister watching a movie. while her sister was distracted with the movie she wanted to go under the covers and blow me. so she did.
5) I didn't get to cum. it was pretty quick and she wanted to do it just to do it.
6) no. we dated for the next 4 years and broke up before moving to college. still friends now, but we don't really talk a lot
>>
Me (at the time)
>15 female
Him
>In his 20s

Never had any sexual contact before, never had sex. I knew he wanted me and I pretended I was experienced and wanted him too, we had been drinking and he was walking me to get the bus home. Took a detour to a dark place and started kissing me roughly, pushed me against the wall and then onto my knees. He took his dick out and I was terrified, started licking and sucking. He got bored because I was so tentative and started face fucking me hard, his dick went to the back of my throat and he told me I was a good girl. This went on for some time until he pulled me up and turned me around to try and fuck me. I got nervous and said no and then he realised I needed to get home. I wish I'd have let him. After that I didn't see him again because he started dating a girl closer to his own age.

I have a fetish for being face fucked now.
>>
>>25635507
1. 19
2. 19
3. Met on okcupid a week earlier
4. My dorm room
5. We ended up dating for 1.5 years, but I was kinda shocked how willing he was to go down on me considering we both had never had oral sex. After he went down on me, it was an easy decision for me to blow him.
6. Definitely not awkward at all! We were so excited we had found each other!
>>
1. how old were you
my first girlfriend
4. where did it happen
her house, when nobody was home and it was all dark
5. memories of the moment when you/they came
i forgot to tell her i was about to cum and she choked a little bit
6. was it awkward after?
nah
>>
>How old was I
I think i twas in the 5th grade so 10

>How old was the other person
She was in high school so 16-18 I dunno

>How did I know the other person
Next door neighbor, she baby sat me every now and then.

>Where did it happen
The living room

>Memories
It was like a dog finally catching a car, it was great but I didn't know what to do

>Was it akward
I don't think I was old enough to understand why it'd be awkward, assumed it was like giving or receiving a back massage.
>>
1. 19
2. 40ish?
3. He was one of my dad's coworkers
4. His house
5. I didn't orgasm. He came in my mouth while I blew him, and it tasted gross so I spit it out on his stomach.
6. Yes, because I spit cum onto his stomach. Then I pretended I was choking, so he wouldn't be offended. It was really awkward. We agreed that it was only a one time thing, but then he kept texting and calling me about how much he wanted to see me again, take me out to dinner, etc. I felt really gross and awful about the whole experience.
>>
>>25635507
>how old were you
>how old was the other person
>how did you know the other person
He was my boyfriend. We had been dating for about 4 months, known each other for a year.
>where did it happen
In the woods. He was leaning against a tree.
>memories of the moment when you/they came
He came in my mouth. I swallowed. I didn't mind the taste too much, either.
>was it awkward after?
Not really. I smiled at him, we kissed, and then we walked back to his house.
>>
>>25635761
How did he get you into that position?
>>
>>25635885
I had low self esteem and he told me I was pretty.
>>
>1. how old were you
18, male
>2. how old was the other person
15, my then girlfriend
>3. how did you know the other person
We met during the preparation camp for a youth exchange to Dalian in China august last year
>4. where did it happen
October last year at the Ibis Hotel Dalian where we stayed during the youth exchange
>5. memories of the moment when you/they came
didnt came cause she used a rubber, ended up coming from a handjob
>6. was it awkward after
not really

I'm honestly kinda sad, I didn't try to fuck the cute turkish girl which also in our group and had an obvious crush on me, or one of the chinese college girls we met.
>>
>1. how old were you
11, female
he was my boyfriend
>4. where did it happen
in his basement
>5. memories of the moment when you/they
came
he pulled back and grabbed a tissue, he was afraid of making a mess.
>6. was it awkward after?
not really desu. But a few weeks later he decided he wanted to have sex, and I agreed even though I wasn't that into it, but that was too awkward because I was uncomfortable and it didn't happen. We broke up not too long after that.
>>
>>25635507
>1. how old were you
first received I was 17, she was 16
first given I was 53, he was 35
see above
girl was my girlfriend, guy was a random off craigslist
>4. where did it happen
girl - in her kitchen with he parents in their bedroom
guy - in the woods
>5. memories of the moment when you/they came
me - I had to cover my mouth so as not to give us away
the guy - basically face fucked me until he came. worst cum I've ever tasted
>6. was it awkward after?
not with either but with the guy I brushed my teeth and used mouthwash for two hours after.
>>
1. 19
2. Early 30s
3. Met through a blind date.
4. Front seat of my car, which was fortunately nice and spacious.
5. She swallowed every drop and just kept going til it was clean. 10/10
6. Not at all! Had a nice conversation afterwards and I drove her home.
>>
>>25635507
My first girlfriend at 26, her being 28. She gave me the best orgasm I had in my life with her mouth. I haven't experienced another one like it since. It happened at a hotel while we were on a weekend trip. Sex is always awkward for me, I get really self conscious when I cum.
>>
26 female here

1. how old were you

16 I think

He was in my class

4. where did it happen
At a party at some friend's house. More specifically in the garden behind a large tree

5. memories of the moment when you/they came
I ended up masturbating him and he came in my hand. I got some cum on my arm and my shirt too

6. was it awkward after?
Yes it was, we went back to the party, nobody noticed anything but i felt both proud and ashamed
>>
Met off of 4Chan talked for a while and started fucking/dating
Probably at my house
Never finished, in fact I've never finished from a blow job
Why would I be awkward? I wasn't the one with a dick iny mouth
>>
Getting
1. how old were you
Girlfriend at the time
4. where did it happen
In her bed
came
She couldn't make me cum with her mouth so finished with her hand. Was a bit dissapointed but also happy to be cuming
6. was it awkward after?
Nah, I went down on her again

Giving
1. how old were you
Saw him on Grindr
4. where did it happen
His student house, his front room on the sofa
came
He didn't cum, was quite disappointing again as I wanted it to happen, but also he was quite hairy so wasn't massively fun
6. was it awkward after?
Yeah a bit. This was my first time with a guy and I was starting to get the post-cum feeling of regret, even though I hadn't cum
>>
1. i was young and it was with my best friend who is 4 years older than me, i was in grade 2 i think
1it happened in his room, neither of us came because we were too young to know what we were doing. it was not awkward after, we are still good friends to this day
>>
>>25636380
...dad?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.