[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/rejection/ thread I'm having a hard time long since its

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1497230669562.png (115KB, 692x351px) Image search: [Google]
1497230669562.png
115KB, 692x351px
/rejection/ thread

I'm having a hard time long since its happened and I need to know I am not the only failure on this planet. Post your rejections stories (please for the love of god).

>be me klv never spoke to a woman in my life before, mid 20s
>live in remote small village full of geezers and men
>hot girl my age starts temporarily working at my workplace
>driving home one day, see her walking by herself
>man up, turn my car around, ask her for a ride
>she says yes
>drive her several times home and to work
>her time ends at the workplace and she is moving
>ask if she wants to hang out for a day
>she says yes
>we shop, workout and eat out together
>she changes in the passenger seat of my car
>"iamgoingtodie.jpeg"
>drive her home
>I say bye and leave feeling like garbage
>ask if I can see her for a little bit
>she says yes
>I drop bye with a gift
>she thanks me and gives me a giant hug
>"thisisityouneedotdosomething.jpeg"
>I then go for a kiss
>rejected
>she moves the next day
>I try talking to her a week after
>she responds
>I respond
>she doesn't respond
>ghosted
>months later still ghosted

had 1 girl finally in my life (which are rare to begin with where I live) and I fucked it up. she was single and perhaps maybe liked me but instead of asking her out I went for a kiss like a retard because I have absolutely no experience with women and no friends to know the proper procedure. im having a hard time coping so please I need to hear other failures
>>
>>25629514
That's just life, suck it up, it's not the end of the world, move to a big city if you can
>>
File: 1496370814564.gif (14KB, 450x556px) Image search: [Google]
1496370814564.gif
14KB, 450x556px
>>25629610
thats the problem, I can't

I don't want advice, I want rejections stories
>>
You're lucky you even get this far.

>eventually gets ghosted by every girl i talk to after a few days or so
>>
>>25629621
>first day of class
>see qt girl
>sit next to her and chat her up
>hit on her the whole semester
>play phone games in class together
>we talk on the phone and do hw together
>meet up with her where she works
>she buys me candy
>end of semester
>she says call me
>never called her back
>tfw i rejected her after all that

i cant remember exactly why i did that but she was a little weird after i got to know her. so i said better safe than sorry
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.