/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Threesome/foursome thread. FFM, FMF, MMF, MFM, MFMF - whatever!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Threesome/foursome thread. FFM, FMF, MMF, MFM, MFMF - whatever!

Experiences, stories, pics, questions

Last thread was interesting
>>
Will start:

Girlfriend (20) and I (20) had a threesome a couple years ago, wanted another (mostly me).

>Looked on craigslist even though we're in the UK. Found a young couple looking for a guy. Messaged and asked if they'd take a couple
>Talked for a few days - each of us speaking to the other ones privately, lay down some things we wanted to do, sent non nude pics
>Met them at one of their student flats in the city centre. Waited outside the building and a big black old guy comes out...
>Then they come down after him and meet us
>He's wearing a shirt and jeans, she's wearing jeans and a strapless top with no bra
>We go to their flat, have a drink and chat
>Start playing a truth or dare game on their phone. Bit lame
>Questions like how many partners have we had, favourite sex position, bla bla bla
>First good dare was for me to close my eyes, one of them would kiss me and I'd have to guess who
>Was the girl - lot softer than my gf
>My gf and the other guy kissed
>Continue playing game - next truth was his gf, what piercings do you have. She said nipples
>Boyfriend went over to her and pulled her top down to show us and sucked them
>Next dare was my gf needed to pretend to be a blanket on someone - his gf laid on the bed and my gf laid on top of her.
>I was watching, he was trying to make the app do more racey ones. They started making out so I nudged him. We watched them make out for a couple minutes
>Back to game, started losing clothes - take off an item from someone of your choice etc.
>Left with me and him in boxers, my girlfriend in bra and panties, his gf topless in jeans
>>
>>25628127
>Him and his girlfriend started making out, me and my girlfriend were watching and making out
>All were on the bed in our own couples
>Started kissing between couples - me and his gf, him and mine
>All of us naked
>His gf was a bit curvier than mine but not chubby or fat, had a nice round arse, C cup pierced tits
>He had a 6 pack and little body hair, about same size cock as me but thinner
>Him and I lay side by side whilst getting head from our own girlfriends.
>After a few minutes they swapped over
>This girl had no gag relfex, could nearly take my whole cock
>We both went down on the girls, swapping over a few times
>Started to do stuff with all four of us - everyone giving each other oral (not between the guys)
>Double blowjobs with two girls on one dick
>Double blowjob with his gf switching between our two cocks and trying to take both
>I grabbed his butt and pushed him further into her mouth - he did the same with mine, rubbing our cocks together and in her mouth
>Long chains of oral, where we're all involved
>Girls 69 whilst we watched on, jerking ourselves off
>Girls 69 whilst we fucked them
>Couple of hours in total as we were taking breaks to do stuff to other people or just watch
>Ended with us both fucking our own girls in doggy
>At one point as he was pulling out of her I reached over and grabbed his dick to guide it into her and stroke him a bit.
>He moaned but didn't seem too into it (that's about the extent of guy on guy action
>He finished, then I did. We all lay around for a while chatting naked
>He had a smoke at the window, I lay in bed with a girl on either side
>Him and the girl were up for going again, so was I, but my gf wasn't
>They were starting to go at it as we were getting ready to leave
>Stopped and said goodbye, hugged us

And that's that. 9/10 experience - actually much better than the threesome we had. Would have liked a bit of guy on guy stuff but was still great.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.