[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mid-20s female here. I'm in a weird mood. If anyone wants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: PinPinPin.jpg (339KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
PinPinPin.jpg
339KB, 1280x1707px
mid-20s female here. I'm in a weird mood. If anyone wants to either vent about their problems or hear about my impulsive, self-destructive behavior lately... post contact

A brief description helps.
>>
>>25623947
Kik?
>>
>>25623947
fu22y106ic at gmail

hmu senpai

or come chat on this shit

tlk dot io slash 8490e8
>>
>>25623984

Kik is good.

>>25623989

email's not, sorry.
>>
>>25623947
hey totally down to hear u out. down to chat. not much for me to vent about. more like stressed but then again who isnt. I'm 25 male (about to turn 26) from cali. hope to hear from you
kik: califxrnialove
>>
>>25623947
Sure, why not?

24/M/Scottish

Pretty bored after waking up way too early, don't really have anything going on today other than chilling with my cat pretty much, heh. I guess it'd help knowing which format you'd prefer but I'll leave my kik below.

mister.meeseeks
>>
>>25623994
What's you kik
>>
File: IMG_0888.jpg (173KB, 961x1014px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0888.jpg
173KB, 961x1014px
20 year old female here. Feeling pretty stuck and lonely. Every meaningful relationship I have I seem to sabotage somehow. I want to be able to conversations and relationships and vent about what I feel but every one I talk too it's like I'm a burden to them. I guess I shouldn't try to find vaidation in other people but I just want to feel normal. It feels like I'm always on the fringe of loosing every slight connection I feel with another person. I haven't made a friend in years and feel like a pretty big loser. I kinda want to stop trying and become a recluse that lives in a cabin in the woods with only a cat as company. Sounds easy and peaceful. Probably just a dramatic cringe girl who knows. I kinda hope that this isn't the only life I get.
>>
How old? Wanna make sure youre not my ex, pretty sure she goes through phases where she feels like an idiot for leaving me among other things
>>
>>25624016
My kik is jimmyp4two. If you care to chat about the meaning of this crazy mess were all embroiled in.
>>
>>25624022

That description doesn't fit me. I'm not your ex.
>>
>>25624016
You'll grow into your own, anon. Don't despair.
>>
>>25623947
19 y/o human male, I like listening to people vent. I am in a weird mood as well, and I do not plan to kill myself. Paranoid about irl friends seeing this recognizing my writing style, hope that says something about me.

My online posts are intended for FEMALES ONLY, please donot contact me for penid pics okay.

kik: suchamessd
>>
>>25624016
>It feels like I'm always on the fringe of loosing every slight connection I feel with another person. I haven't made a friend in years and feel like a pretty big loser. I kinda want to stop trying and become a recluse that lives in a cabin in the woods with only a cat as company.
It's like you took that straight from my shit ass of a brain, heh. Feel free to look me up as well if you'd like to chat. >>25623998
>>
>>25624024
Haha good. I was fishing there she doesnt /soc/ often.
>>
>>25623947
kik is promocodez

tell me all about it
>>
Anyone talked to either of the females?
>>
>>25624016
You should post contact info. You'll fail to push someone away eventually.
>>
>>25623947
>>
32 yo male
I want to hear details about your impulsiveness.
kik bgent65
>>
>>25623947
Eh, fuck it. I'll bite.
Tell me about your problems on Kik. Username is Pleasantlee
>>
Why the fuck not. Kik is CadeMcVey. I don't have many problems rn except for some anger issues. I'm a good listener though
>>
>>25624016
Bumping for this anon...
>>
Iamthatsomebody
>>
>>25623947

kik: JesseTrue3
>>
>>25624016
You around?
>>
kik - tonyhawkproskater6
>>
>>25623947
M22 Aussie

Bored trying to past the time
Love chatting

Kik
Dallionol
>>
I'm not sure if I can withstand talking for hours when I'm always preoccupied with something. But I feel lonely too so... Anyone care for a slow reply conversation with me?
>>
hmm. i'd love to vent to someone. Or listen to someone else.
kik: john714344431
>>
im 20 in a few days
also female wowie
kik is Xanpoll
birthdays suck
>>
>>25627803
>forgot my kik:
Kinkycourier
>>
Bumpsies.
>>
I could use someone to vent to, but I don't want to post my kik here.

I'm also mid 20s, female. Having relationship troubles.
>>
>>25629182

Feel free to vent to me! Razputin27 on Kik
>>
https://discord.gg/F7z6Te
Made a discord if yall want to use it.
>>
>>25629182
You have discord?
>>
Im a 21 year old male.

gf just broke up with me and I wanna die. could use someone to talk to.

kik is ba.phomet
>>
paintbynumbers
>>
>>25624016
ditto on so many levels, anon. i'd like to hear what else you feel
>>
>>25631335
forgot to ask, do you do snapchat?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.