[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Femdom/ Thread, since the last one did so well. Swap contact,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11

File: V6koSae.jpg (966KB, 925x1125px) Image search: [Google]
V6koSae.jpg
966KB, 925x1125px
/Femdom/ Thread, since the last one did so well. Swap contact, share stories and oc pics, have convos etc.

>asl
>orientation
>dom/sub
>kinks
>what you're looking for
>contact
>anything you want to share?

We're 26/f (i'm posting, but wouldn't be surprised if she didn't post on the same ID later in thread) and 23/mtf in a committed femdom relationship. We're into the same shit, tease and denial, CBT, bondage, impact play, forced intox, chastity, ruined orgasms, piss play, latex, hypno and other general shit that runs through BDSM circles. If you've heard of it, chances are we're into it.

We've actually been thinking of starting our own chaturbate, but seeing as theyre so strict it'd have to be gentle femdom.
>>
File: tumblr_n4559rU2P81ts10llo1_1280.jpg (122KB, 680x1008px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4559rU2P81ts10llo1_1280.jpg
122KB, 680x1008px
I haven't done one of these in an age, so why not?

>asl
37/M/Louisiana

>orientation
Bi

>dom/sub
Switch. I've leaned dom for many years, but have been much more interested in submission for several months now.

>kinks
Rope bondage, exhibitionism, collar-and-leash time, ageplay (daddy/daughter only,) light sissification, "forced" bi, BBC, chastity, anal training, gemplugs, watersports, and lots more.

>what you're looking for
Someone dominant and fun to chat with over Kik. Maybe even something real-time if anyone happens to be within reasonable distance.

>contact
Kik at me: Slanderpanic

I'm generally pretty awesome. I'm blessed that my life is full of adventures.
>>
26/F

So sick of talking to guys I like and finding out they're doms or switches. where are all the nice cool sub bois at
>>
>>25623637
here in toronto
>>
>>25623637
>>25623637
Hi! I can post my info in a bit when I'm at my pc. I am slightly a switch but if we're classifying it I'd say 85% sub at least
>>
>>25623663

I'm done with guys who have any dominant tendencies at all. it always comes out in the end

>>25623644

I've heard toronto's cool. that must be why!
>>
>>25623669
I mean....I guess so. I wouldn't even say I have the desire I just was asked to all the time at the end of my last relationship so I have a little experience. I think it gives a different perspective which helps in general but I don't really have much of a want to Dom
>>
>asl
27/m/Metro Detroit area
>orientation
bi
>dom/sub
sub
>kinks
denial, submission, pegging, bondage. super open minded and willing to try just about anything once
>what you're looking for
idealy a femme dom or a couple to use me
>contact
kik? Tookie2k
Really just trying to find some sexually open people to explore with. Vanilla people are boring
>>
>>25623637
I'm sub but I'm probably too young for you sadly
>>
>>25623637

28 yo muscled hung sub here.. got kik?
>>
28m chub sub kik torelan
>>
>>25623637
>So sick of talking to guys I like and finding out they're doms or switches. where are all the nice cool sub bois at
this was the worst shit holy fuck. nothing worse than dom guys contacting you and trying to get you to sub for them. made me sick.
>>
>>25623952

>was
>made

please for the love of god tell me how you got this to stop
>>
>>25623637
Any contact info? Would love to chat.
>>
>>25623959
Honestly I don't think it does stop as long as you keep posting your contact. Girls are always complaining about it and there will always be dumb guys who literally just message for them being a girl.
If it happens from these threads then that really sucks. I come here for one reason and it has nothing to do with being dominant but maybe some guys just check every thread?
>>
>>25623959
I got a qt sub gf and they dont contact you when youre in relationships kek. It really does suck, it makes you feel gross because you know they just want to use you as a conquest. when it comes out I just go "No, Im not interested in that at all." and then block/ignore.
>>
>>25623976

Well, and for me personally, I don't do switches. guys tend to downplay how dominant they are in hopes of getting you to do whatever.

In any case, I was joking... I know it doesn't stop (how could it, if it's different people constantly). For this reason, I don't post my own contact, which brings me to my next point...

>>25623968

I don't post my own contact.
>>
Hey I'm 37 chubby top looking for a bottom fem boy from Pennsylvania USA kik me freebyrd666
>>
>>25623986

Oh right I didn't see this was OP. Hey, you're not from NZ are you? If so, I know you from that one discord server.
>>
>>25623991
Well if you are interested in chatting
>Tookie2k
>>
>>25623991
Bethial44 kik

just looking to be emotionally supported and not bullied too hard
>>
>>25623991
Well, I suppose that's fair. I'd be more than happy to demonstrate my submissiveness, and while i have little to prove right now, I do very much live to please a dom if I care about them. Subs have their own needs, but I truly do desire to do what I am asked as I know it is exactly what we both want at the end of the day.
>>
>>25624001
KEK yep thats me. Were you from the femdom discord? It a shame it was so slow, I just left. no one ever really discussed femdom stuff
>>
Norcal here 27/m skinny sub

into psychological domination, hypnosis, bondage, teasing, denial, forced feminization

fu22y106ic at gmail
>>
ummm.... never end up getting a response but maybe this time?

>asl
19/M/KY

>orientation
Bi

>kinks
Gentle Femdom is my favorite but getting bullied and called names and knocked around a little is really hot...

>what you're looking for
she mean
she bully
but most importantly
she hug

>contact
kik is dietdeath
I have other methods but that's what people usually post
>>
>>25623991
Booo

Dress us up pretty and peg us

Or else don’t get my hopes up
>>
24/m

About me: anime, videogames, art, fashion, etc. generally positive I love my life etc.

Looking for a mean girl that I can lose my mind over and compliment. Could I be your tease toy? I just want to be teased like crazy. Not just my dick but I love to be called names too, especially those that pin me as sexually inadequate or teases about jerking off. I love hearing stories of how you've made boys cry (sexually or otherwise). I'm into orgasm denial play but inexperienced. I get REALLY horny even after a few days. I would prefer someone with a partner but it's not needed I guess. I don't get clingy or whatever so you wouldn't have to worry about me doing anything creepy or dangerous (just putting it out there because I've heard horror stories)

My kik is: pizzapapa_ I look forward to hearing from you
>>
File: IMG_5760.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5760.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>asl
19 Male
>orientation
Bi
>dom/sub
Mostly sub switch
>kinks
Bondage, assplay, gentle femdom, mommydom, and more
>what you're looking for
A Dom
>contact
Discord: Salve#0240
I live at home so don't expect me to have a toybox and lots of privacy

Bonus here's my ass
>>
>>25623421
asdfghjkl finding a dom girl who's into trans girls is so hard I'm v jealous of you rn
>>
>>25623637
add me Brunz727 on kik
>>
>>25623637
>>25623669
>>25623959
>>25623991
>>25624001
26 m usa Indiana 100% sub and bi. I just want to please. Kik sleevenn
>>
>>25624210
Everything wrong with male sub's the post

>>25624482
Bdsm community is fairly welcoming and lgbt friendly it shouldn't be that hard. Tbh there's a fuck load of surpressing mtfs in femdom. Literally any sub I've talked to that was Into "sissification" ended up being trans. Which is better than literally being into sissification.
>>
Well, let's see what happens!
24/M/Norway
Straight
Sub

Bondage, cbt, obedience, gentle dom, tease and denial, ruined orgasms, electro, spanking, sounding and so on, into most things and generally want to please

Well, would be looking for a dom female/trans 18-40, and see where things go. Having some of the same kinks would be fun, and some new are also welcome. Get to know each other and have fun at the same time.

Can add me on snapchat: snapplers
>>
21/GQ
God I want to domme a cute boi and fuck him in the ass
>>
>>25625629
Kik please, I'd love to be your sub
>>
File: cjq9N55iM2Y.jpg (141KB, 721x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cjq9N55iM2Y.jpg
141KB, 721x1024px
>asl
22/broski/usa
>orientation
Straight
>dom or sub
Complete sub. Never had a dominant urge ever in my life. Hope you're ok with that.
>kinks
I love bondage, smothering, facesitting, worship of all kinds, tease and denial, edging, orgasm control, spanking/paddling, also biting and scratching is awesome, being marked (especially so others can see) is a huge turn-on. I wanna be owned! My only hard limits are permanent damage and non-monogamy of any sort. Anything else is negotiable.
>what I'm looking for
Ideally a dominant gf, yeah (in my dreams, right?) but dom girls who just wanna humiliate me are totally fine too. I'm pretty masculine in appearance so I hope you like that.
>contact
SC: industrialdweeb
Kik: aetherwalk
>>
>>25625629
rolofski is my kik if you don't want to share yours
>>
>>25625629
I've been told I'm a cute boi! Kik is PalebloodMoon37
>>
>>25625629
Add me on Kik arnold665
>>
>asl
27/m/norway

>orientation
bi-curious

>dom/sub
sub

>kinks
any kind of worship, pegging, chastity, watersports, ruined orgasms, forced bi, bbc, humiliation and more

>what you're looking for
a dom that can abuse and humiliate me

>contact
SC: kanskje1
>>
File: 20170804_143115.jpg (844KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170804_143115.jpg
844KB, 1440x2560px
>asl
19m
>orientation
Bisexual
>dom/sub
Sub
>kinks
Crossdressing,humiliation, femdom (obviously), being thrown around, being physically overpowered (not very difficult)
>what you're looking for
Looking for an online thing right now, maybe something irl if it's a really long term thing
>contact
kik: april18023
>>
>>25625629
Um yes pls

Hgho5
>>
Any females in Florida that want to help me fem myself up?
Long hair, big lips, soft features. I would post my picture but last time I did, I got a bunch of replies from not females that were not in Florida.
>>
>>25626884
just transition already
>>
M 20 USA, tiny boy
need of femdom

Kik: kaciemurray119
>>
Damn, didn't realize how easy it is to get a sub
>>
>>25628884
It's easy to get a sub, but it's hard to find a loyal and dedicated one who wouldn't just submit to anyone with a vagina and whose idea of submission isn't just fulfilling all their own fetishes.
>>
>>25625489
I'll type down my kik too as an option: mrnisse

>>25625629
Can add me if you want
>>
>asl
25/M/Netherlands
>orientation
straight
>dom/sub
Switch leaning to sub
>kinks
Femdom Interested in trying anything
>what you're looking for
Some dom girls to talk to or meet/play
>contact
Kik: OrcBolg
Just trying to find som1 to have fun with (talk/play)
>>
18 m us, straight, looking for a femdom. Kik is dm279
>>
File: sgc.gif (523KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
sgc.gif
523KB, 500x375px
might as well...taken from kink thread

i want an IRL boyfriend. i'm about 24/7 dominance/superiority, NOT just in the bedroom.
19/f/west coast
>What are your kinks & fetishes?
Teasing, edging, denial are my faves. pet play, begging, collars & leashes, bondage, CFNM. curious about chastity.
>How much experience do you have with them?
few online partners, but nothing IRL
>What being my pet would be like
I want to spread and tie you up on bed then mercilessly tease you for hours. I want you to sleep in a dog bed on the floor next to my bed. I want to go on nice walks together with your leash & collar in hand (probably never in public tho, inna woods would be nice). I want to come home to a cute puppy sitting & waiting on the floor, ready to serve me, I greet you by ruffling your hair and baby talking you, 'hi puppy! did you miss me? give princess a kiss!'. When I want something you do it for me.
>Tell us something non-kinky about yourself?
i'm positive i have adhd and i have a huge sweet tooth
>Do you want to be contacted outside this thread?
if ur a tall (5'8+?) qt around my age and want something serious (NOT just wank fodder) reply with kik and why we'd be a good match
>>
>>25629462
So only online is not an option for you?
>>
File: sgc2.jpg (99KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
sgc2.jpg
99KB, 500x669px
>>25629474
starting online is okay (expected, actually) but if you live far and have no intention of meeting me, no.
there really isnt much you can do online, especially with what i want.
>>
File: 1418313725364.png (249KB, 600x820px) Image search: [Google]
1418313725364.png
249KB, 600x820px
>>25628884
>>25629147
No, if you have trouble with that, you're the problem. Have you tried being anything at all more than "just a vagina"? Like, having a personality, being a little bit charming, or even just talkative? No, you haven't.
>>
>>25629687
Yes that makes sense. I'm not what you are looking for then unfortunately. Good luck finding what you want
>>
>>25629711
Oh fuck off with this bullshit, if literally 99.9% of doms have had this exact same issue, its not just one lone dom in the thread. This has been a long standing issue in femdom, of male subs trying to use femme's as coin operated sex dolls or topping from the bottom, just like the hordes of ""findoms"" clearly into it just for the money.
>>
>>25629795
You're talking as if 99.9% of "doms" aren't worthless trash. You silly person.
>>
>>25629797
Theyre not :3
>>
>>25629815
They are. It's subjective of course. But my opinion is more accurate than yours.
>>
>>25629711
I do. I always lead the conversation, try to learn more about the person, and have fun discussions on things we're both interested in. You have to realize a lot of subs aren't interested in forming actual relationships. They just want to jump on cam, have you order them around in the way that they want, and then leave once they're satisfied. They don't care about what you want, they just want instant satisfaction. Thankfully you can filter out these idiots almost within a few days or even hours of talking online, but the only problem is that there's so many of them.

I did find the man I was looking for eventually, but I had to wade through a lot of shit to get there. It was worth it though.
>>
>>25629822
you sure are smart honeybuns, the intelligence oozes. How many femdoms have asked you for money?

>>25629823
plz dont take the flock of seagulls tapping on the keyboard seriously.
>>
>>25629823
Yes, you're right. You aren't having trouble with it anymore so what I said isn't applicable to you, then.
>>
>asl
25/m/Wa
>orientation
bisexual
>dom/sub
sub
>kinks
Major stuff is humiliation, assplay, tease and denial
>what your'e looking for
Not sure I guess. Would love to talk to a woman who is interested in femdom and then go from there.
>contact
kik: trettre3
>anything else you want to share?
People describe me as hyper masculine. I am 6'5 280lbs, physically strong, hairy all over, large brow and deep eyes, and I want nothing more then to submit.
>>
>>25629687
Would your partner have any time to himself, or would he be home bound and only given such things as a reward?
>>
>>25630319
of course. he has his life and i have mine.
every person has their 'off' days. but to me, even if my sub didnt want to play they would still be sub.
when we're together we watch movies, go out to restaurants, play games, shitpost, etc. we do regular couple stuff. its just that he might be sitting on the floor, or be naked.
>>
>>25630374
This is certainly something i'd be interested in.
That being said i do not live in the west coast.
i'm not opposed to one day traveling, if interested or want to know more my kik is Dr.mattman57
>>
>>25629462
Okay, saw you on the other thread but I'll bite, you sound too sweet and ideal for me to not.
If 25 isn't too old, I'd be interested in talking and getting to know you. I'm on the opposite coast but I like traveling and am not opposed to such a thing in the future.
My Kik is fuzzydog7 (yes I'm very into petplay)
>>
>>25629462
25/m here on West Coast
What You described sounds ideal, and would more than into that. Very into oet play :) Martinezman is my kik
>>
>>25629462
My kik is rolofski, I don't live in the west coast, but I would definitely love to travel there
>>
>>25623952
Yes, it almost feels like, "How dare you confuse me?"
It's normal to feel repulsed at the idea, but you realize such is the popular nature of men and women. They don't know just how little you desire what they desire and when they see "f," they have no control of themselves, they're just horny and desperate.
>>
File: What I want.jpg (134KB, 964x1000px) Image search: [Google]
What I want.jpg
134KB, 964x1000px
>asl
26/m/WI

>orientation
Straight.

>dom/sub
Sub.

>kinks
Pretty much everything that doesn't involve what I perceive as pain or humiliation. I'm into bondage, pet play, exhibitionism, objectification, body worship, edging and orgasm control in general, teasing, overstimulation, and more.

Essentially, my #1 priority is pleasing my partner, and my second highest desire is to be used. Tell me what you want me to do for/to you, and I will be overjoyed to do it. On the other side, as long as it doesn't hurt me too much, please use me for anything and everything you want, preferably aggressively.

>what you're looking for
To be flatly honest, my unrealistic ideal would be someone who lives nearby and would potentially be interested in starting something, or if they're too far away, someone who is at least curious about ordering a boy around on cam.

Realistically, though, I'm down to chat with any woman about anything, be they kink/femdom related or not.

>contact
Skype/Kik: theinternet.isfun

If you're interested in someone you can potentially physically overpower, then I'm the guy for you; I'm 5'4" and less than 140 pounds.
>>
>>25624408
no one?
>>
>>25632420
no you retard, jesus christ
>>
>>25632371
>5'4"
Fuck, that's adorable.
>>
>asl
20/m/US

>Orientation
straight

>dom/sub
sub

>Kinks
Not really open to posting that here, sorry. Will say that pain is kind of a turn-off. Feel free to ask tho.

>what you're looking for
Sexting or whatever. I'm basically down for anything.

>contact:
Discord: Blank#5369
>>
>>25623637
26/m/sub
Looking for women or trans to use me however they like
Kik me kushking1331
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.