[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody hit me up with a good haircut? I've got to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Haircut.jpg (164KB, 908x798px) Image search: [Google]
Haircut.jpg
164KB, 908x798px
Can somebody hit me up with a good haircut?

I've got to get one for the first time in my life
>>
post current hair
>>
File: P1.jpg (139KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
P1.jpg
139KB, 960x1280px
>>25623250
That's it.
here's a picture of my face so you can see my eyes.
>>
Keep the top length, maybe a few cuts here and there for the shape, and make the sides shorter.
Same for the back, make it nice and short, but not buzzed. Just so it doesn't "hang" down
Don't change too much though, it looks ok and suits you.
>>
>>25623303
Thanks.
I didn't really want to cast aside the natural look.
>>
>>25623289
you latino?
>>
>>25623316
I'm not, but I also am.

I'm 72% European, 15% Negroid, and 11% Ameri-indian

My mother is Nicaraguan, and my father is American.
>>
>>25623329
Then given your parentage, are you circumcised or uncut?
>>
>>25623340
I'm 0.2 % Ashkenazi Jew

Why do you ask?
>>
>>25623345
Just curious. Does that mean you're cut?
>>
>>25623347
Unfortunately, yes
>>
>>25623345
we need to know so we can pick out the best haircut for you, duh.
while we're at it, how big is it?
>>
>>25623355
Why you unhappy about it? And were you also left with a thin brownish ring as a result?
>>
>>25623362
I never noticed it before but yes.
It sucks.

Apparently when they circumcise you they remove nerve endings on your penis, so you lose a lot of the feeling in it. It's just not fair, and if I could go back in time and stop my dad, I totally would.
>>
>>25623369
This article might be worth a skim:

http://globalnews.ca/news/2641032/your-circumcised-penis-is-just-as-sensitive-as-an-uncircumcised-one-canadian-study/

In any case, in what state were you snipped?
>>
>>25623378
It feels like you're going to ask me what my SSN is next but Arizona.
>>
>>25623383
Nope. But finally, if you have any brothers were they snipped too?
>>
>>25623388
I do have half-brothers, but I don't know.
I believe it to be likely that they were.
>>
>>25623391
Text them! Also, wonder if you mom had a say in things too...
>>
>>25623396
She had no say as she likely didn't understand what the word circumcise meant.

This is all the doing of my father, and he's relatively consistent in what he does.

Do you happen to be writing a paper on this?
>>
>>25623404
Naw. But the last thing I'll bug you about is, would your half bros have been done before or after you, chronologically speaking?
>>
>>25623409
before as they're both older.
>>
>>25623417
Kk. Shame you're so unhappy about it. But ty for humoring my questions
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.