[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you keep a girls attention on you when you're in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

How do you keep a girls attention on you when you're in a large group of men?
>>
>>25622080
its usually not worth it, but the only way it happens realistically is if you and the girl have something in common. something that distinguishes you from the hoards of guys.

but again it is not going to work for every girl because you wont have something in common with every girl.

other than that and general dialogue skills there is really nothing you can do.

this is the way women are, shallow and constantly looking for a buzz when in a situation such as described.
>>
Play her the song of your people
>>
be funny or engage in a conversation that she cares about. funny always works, but most people aren't actually funny, so... good luck.

They're like any other human...
>>
>>25622080
When this happens, and the girl has the attention of the men, many times they go slightly giddy or crazy, because this is what they thrive off of. No woman can resist attention, especially of multiple men at once, and when she gets this particular type of attention, she feeds off it. This is part of the reason why girls with daddy issues let dudes run trains on them or participate in orgies and such, because they enjoy the attention, since they crave it so much. They think it's a power play, since they can get dudes to do anything with their pussy, but many times they only become really nothing but huge pieces of disgusting.

In your case, simply do something else and make it look truly cool, and different. Don't simply look different, cause PUA peacocking and shit is overplayed. Simply dressing well for the occasion and having something interesting to show, and not just to talk about, will make you stand out. If there is a dude that wants to be all alpha and shit, tool him a bit with another dude and then go talk to another girl. Most of this shit is super gay, but if you can achieve a totally uninhibited mindset, plus knock a dude down that gets in your face, you can easily get a girl.
>>
File: spider drum.gif (316KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
spider drum.gif
316KB, 500x360px
>>25622124
so I should bring a bag of jumping spiders
>>
>>25622709
this is some MGTOW tier shit mate
>>
>>25622881
>le MGTOW tier
not an argument m8, either tell me why I'm wrong or fuck off.
>>
>>25622197
>>25622709
The only thing that ever worked for me in such situation is if whether I know her good or not
>>
>>25622080
A good girl will focus on her man - a slut looking to better deal you will be beside herself with all of the attention. Use the opportunity to test the girl and decide if she should be dumped.
>>
>>25624445
I like this! Smart
>>
>>25622080
Yeah, just gonna say that in a group setting you'd never keep anyone's attention on you 100% of the time.

If you're interesting, or she likes you, you'll find yourselves engaging in conversation for the majority of the time.

>don't follow her around
>>
Juggle knives that are lit on fire, while playing the drums, and yodeling. Wear a nice cloak. Slap her in the face every few minutes is she looks sleepy
>>
>>25622080
By being the biggest and loudest
It works
>>
>>25622080
This is going to sound stupid to most guys because they all have a very backwards and barbaric way of thinking but just tell her how you feel that you want her attention. That WILL get it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.