[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating Thread - post stories about when you've cheated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 2

Cheating Thread - post stories about when you've cheated or been cheated on
>>
Honestly, cheating should be punishable by death. It is the one vile, disgusting trait which speaks volumes about a person's personality and behavior. Often those who cheat are repeat offenders, and instead of being granted the capability of continuing their disgraceful, selfish and immoral impulses, they should be promptly expunged from existence and their legacy be held as an example for how NOT to be a decent human.
>>
>>25620342
How do you really feel. I'm pretty sure there are worse fetishes out there, some that are actually illegal. Those should get your wrath before cheaters
>>
>>25620471

Aside from child sexual abuse, snuff and rape (to list a few): infidelity, cheating, perjury and general scumbaggetry are pretty despicable and deserving of prompt eradication.
>>
I was looking for this thread because I need someplace to explain. I've been with a girl for several months and moved in with her, but I got a new job and I instantly hit it off with a co-worker and clicked more than I had ever did with my "girlfriend". My girlfriend and I worked at first but we became slowly distant as I realized that she was five years older than me [late 20's] but was slowly becoming steady in her ways. I'm not looking to mold someone but I can't budge her sometimes.

I just brought my coworker over after having a day with our other mutual female coworker, and then dropped her off to snag a drink and then back to my apartment. We were already flirting and kissing days before. But it's obvious what I did. I fucked her. We knew we were going to fuck the instant we had the chance, and the worst part that resonates is that I knew I walked off that ledge intentionally to fall from grace the entire time we were building the obvious tension. That vibe where you both know you want to fuck each other. The tension. The tension. But damn does it feel good. This girl is so much different. So much more involved in life and her surroundings. I don't care if she runs liability to get around. As I get older, I care less about patrolling my significant other like a cop and if they cheat-- They cheat and goodbye. Kinda like in my case. So it's where my guilt is. But I also know I want out. I don't want to be here anymore with her. I want to live on my own. I don't want a relationship right now. Not with her.

I know I'm delighted by the idea of someone new, but it's more of the aspect of seeing so much more potential in this person than another. There are so many girls to love. Why.
>>
>>25620616

Wow, you're a scumbag. Admit what you did to your GF ASAP so she can break up with you. You don't deserve the opportunity to break up with her given what you did. You need to not be a limp fucked coward and admit, as a man, what you did; so that she can take the best course of action and leave you for your equally scumbag fuck-buddy.

The fact that you justify it as feeling "so right" is testament to how much of a piece of shit you are. You describe your GF as being older than you and more mature, and that is exactly what she is... She is not a lowlife impulsive child in it for the next best thing. She found a boy (to which I cannot consider you a man) which she feels comfortable with, and what do you do? You betray her.

I bet you don't even feel remorse. I bet you are the sort of pathetic invalid who scrambles to justify his/her actions without objective insight and observation.

I hope you perpetually feel like shit for the rest of your miserable life and that you are plagued with shortcomings to prevent you from hurting others. Fuck you and everything you stand for, considering your morality is a slippery slope of selfishness and infantile reasoning.
>>
>>25620678
you're a fucking faggot, cunt

>>25620616
you've got a very mature way of seeing things, hopefully everything goes aight with this new partner of yours because the other clearly isnt making you happy so i wouldn't stick around with someone who made me unhappy for the sake of having a "girlfriend"
>>
>>25620316
Cheating is only terrible because it's deceitful. If couples were honest with each other and actually communicated desires and boundries, having "sex" with someone other than your committed partner does not mean you don't love them. Sex and love don't need to be the same thing. Its selfish to think you can be everything your committed partner needs or desires and it's also selfish for the other party to put that same pressure on their partners. Marriages would last longer be healthier if people would understand that having safe sex with other people doesn't mean you don't love your husband or wife. Just saying monogomish relationships are just a little more practical and realistic. And killing cheaters is honestly the stupidest thing I've heard.... It's the fault of all parties involved.
>>
>>25620745
>cheating is the fault of all parties involved
that's retarded.
>guy meets girl
>girl turns into girlfriend
>guy tries to be the best he can to girl, stays faithful
>girl runs off and rides the cock carousel
>this is somehow the guy's fault

Same shit the other way around. You're retarded.
>>
I've fucked multiple guys behind my wife's back.
>>
I am LDR with someone. I genuinely loved them at first, but eventually, it faded. So, I started seeing someone new. He still hasn't found out.
>>
>>25620678
This guy sucks
>>
I've been sleeping with my girlfriend's daughter for years. Girlfriend works nights and still doesn't know. But daughter graduated this year and just moved to California for college. I hope to continue this arrangement when she comes home for holidays... but I'm not sure I'll be able to handle the boredom.
>>
>>25620745
Agree with you, anon. You sound like someone with some life experience. I used to think that my now spouse being attracted to someone else or sleeping with someone else would be the worst thing in the world and grounds for divorce.
Cheating is horrible, but only because of the deceit. We're not polyamorous, but we're monogamish. The honest communication and understanding of each others' boundaries has kept the marriage strong for decades.
>>
>>25620316
First time I cheated
>boyfriend and I were having some troubles in the relationship
>he was moving to another town so he would be very busy
>I was starting to feel very insecure and horny at the same time
>Thankfully this hot, daddy type dude who plays in a band was showing interest in me
>We fucked and I hated it
>Confessed to my fb and he forgave me
>Never gonna cheat again
>>
>>25622004
this is kind of interesting since you learned something. its kind of bad you resorted to cheating but its commendable that you said you will never do it again.
>>
I've cheated on my wife around 20-30 times(if we're counting a time as with someone else).
>>
I've never had a boyfriend or girlfriend.
>>
Was working non stop before my birthday to make up for the time off I was taking during.
Finished work, got some flowers and shit to say sorry. Got there, another guy came downstairs. Put 2 and 2 together

Spent most of my birthday wanting to drive onto oncoming traffic.
>>
>>25620814
It's the fault of all parties involved because a) guy who tries to be the best he can be isn't everything that girl needs b) girl probably doesn't know what the hell she needs fucks around which is deceitful and horrible and it's not right c) neither of them talked to each other girl didn't say "babe my sex drive is really high I love you with all my heart but I need to have more sex more often ...I'm willing to set boundaries with you to figure out a happy medium for both of us " ...d) guy either says "okay ..." Or " no I'm not okay with that, I'm not open to you having more sex with people other than mean on fact I should be all you need and you should be bad that I'm not enough for you ... So the guy is a selfish prick. If the guy was the one with a huge libido or liked guys or traps or really slutty women I would expect the same thing from the woman on this situation. Lastly, stop being offended by opinions other than your own. Sex does not equal love and sometimes it's enjoyable to have sex with other people to find out how damn good you have it with your partner. Stop being an insecure beta
>>
>>25621971
Thanks fellow monogomish believer! Being realistic and empathetic to human nature is apart of being an adult. I think a lot of young men and women and duped into believing prince charming and princess charming is the end all be all to life. Being married and having kids... Infatuation waxes and wanes and it's just naive insecurities and misplaced idealism let's most couples down. Cheating is terrible and do not condone it in anyway. But not because of the act of sex but because you're lying about it and you don't have enough respect for your partner to try and approach them with your concerns.
>>
>>25621169
That is so fucking cruel REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Woke up one night, realised my wife wasn't in bed. Went tonloom for her. Go downstairs, find her one the couch getting railed by one of our friends, head in a pillow to miffle the sounds. Needless to say, I went full on berzerker mode and showed them why they were night bright human beings. I eventually got them both out of the house with no clothes, and locked the door. This was mid December also, in minnesota. Probably a foot of snow on the ground.

The cops had to break the door down to let her back in. Her shit was gone when I got home after work the next day.

This was three years ago. I still haven't said a word to either of them outside of hinted death threats and general fuck yous. They avoid me like the plague.
>>
First guy I dated cheated on me with some slut at PCB on spring break. It was the last time I got cheated on because now I have a schizoid level of paranoia and don't trust anyone.

Also fuck everyone in this thread. You're subhuman garbage.
>>
I cheated on my boyfriend while he was passed out in my room upstairs.
>>
>>25620316
>Be me, 22 m
>relationship with troubled girl
>suspected her of cheating fairly early on
>confront her about it and she breaks up with me
>one month later, she says shes preg and its for sure mine.
>Think back, yeah that's unfortunately possible.
>decide time to man up and take responsibility
>Try to figure out how we're doing this
>for the next couple months she uses the idea of me never seeing my kid to get me to do whatever she wants
>time frame for when she supposedly got preg and how sensitive she is about how far along she is seems off, gets super mad whenever i ask.
>She wants to name kid after a guy she is obsessed with and has fucked and literally threw a tantrum in the street outside of a bar when he said he wouldn't break up with his girlfriend for her
>I say I dont want that
>she loses her goddamned mind, starts calling me names and calling me crazy.
>I say i cant trust her if shes this easily rattled, maybe not the best thing to say but i had never gotten mad or done anything to her at this point
>she gets abortion
>a month later I chat with her co-workers she had through our dating period, decide to ask about her
>Almost first words out of persons mouth, "oh, you mean ... , the slut that got pregnant in the parking lot when she got crossfaded in the back our our managers car?"
>Oh...
>Claims she went around telling people she was going to use kid to get money from guy and she would never let the guy see the kid
>youdontsay.jpg
>ask about time frame, was well before it could have been me.
>Makes sense why she was never worried about condoms past a certain point. And why she wasn't worried about mistake which made me think it could have been me.

Tl;dr

My ex cheated on me, got pregnant and then claimed it was mine for money.
>>
To the men that cheat, how do you go about finding a girl willing to be with someone that is already in a relationship ?

My girl has zero libido and is okay with me fucking other girls (she even is somewhat aroused by it, cuckquean basically), but I am having a hard time findig girls to fuck.

Any input ?
>>
>>25620742
As much as I can see the guy above you going far, how is intentionally cheating "mature"? Like holy fuck you have to be autistic to think that. The mature thing would be to break up with your GF first, THEN fuck the shit out of the girl you're after.
>>
>>25620745
I agree until you said it's the fault of all parties involved.
That's like saying if a chick is raped, it's all parties fault.
No nigga if they decided not to do the thing then shit wouldn't happen. You can always break up before cheating, and deal with it in so many different ways. You're fucking dumb for that. You're just trying to excuse cheating.
>>25622962
You're fucking dumb. He was just calling you out on your shit. He only pointed out you blaming the situation on all parties, which yes, is fucking retarded.
You're making assumptions about the situation. The point is: when you cheat, you make a decision. Regardless of why, unless you're being abused and you want out or something, then it's YOUR fault. YOU made the decision. The other person didn't "make" you do it. You could of responded a million ways, and decided to cheat. That's on no one else but the cheater unless it's a few exceptions (like someone is being abused)
>>
>>25622009
The thing is I legit never wanted to cheat but I can't explain that feeling of unrequited love. He was moving and he didn't seem to value what we had, I thought I had to do something so I don't get hurt. But I hated it, it's the worst thing I've ever done and unless you're a sociopath I cannot understand how people can happily cheat on someone who loves them
>>
I thought I cheated on my girlfriend (kind of, it's a long complicated story and relationship) with her sister. But it turned out she was telling her sister and couple of friends to force themselves on me.
>>
Anyone wanna be my side chick this weekend? 905
>>
>>25624792
Kik me- krishbenda
>>
>>25620316
https://www.reddit.com/r/stupidslutsclub/comments/6wsl57/industry_slut/
>>
Take this for what it's worth... it really IS usually the fault of both parties, at least according to the marriage counselors I have been to.

Many years ago my brother-in-law cheated on his wife. He had two kids and I really looked down on him for it. I knew his wife was a real piece of work, always bitching and putting him down in front of his parents, me and my wife. But I believed in the sanctity of marriage and when he cheated and moved in with his girlfriend I told my wife I never wanted to see him again.

Then my marriage hit the rocks. Huge downward spiral. But I had kids, financial obligations, etc... My wife wouldn't go to marriage counseling, couldn't hold a civil conversation with me and was usually worse when drunk. After all this and no sex for over a year, I decided to look elsewhere. Hypocrite? Yeah, sure. But you never know how you will react until you're standing in those shoes.
>>
I'm in a long distance relationship with someone I know from my hometown. We were both home all summer and it was awesome, but I've been back at college for two weeks and I'm so horny I'm going crazy. I'm not going to see him until Thanksgiving and I have no idea how I'm going to last that long without sex.

If I cheat on him, I'm not a terrible person, right?
>>
>>25625976
As a male, you need needs fulfilled and unless you got serious with someone else i wouldn't consider you it. What's your asl?
>>
>>25625988
How serious is serious? We've been together like six months and I do really like him. It's the most serious relationship I've ever been in.

I'm 19/f/usa.
>>
>>25620471
> cheating = fetishes

something's wrong with you.... verry wrong
>>
>>25625976
Not a terrible person for considering it no. You really have to decide how much he means to you though and weigh that against your desires. You have to ask yourself how much do your value your relationship, you could talk to him about it?
>>
>>25626034
Idk, like I think he'd be offended if I even asked, and like if I did it's not like he'd ever found out, so maybe I'm just better off doing it and keeping it a secret?
I would feel really bad but at the same time the fact I shouldn't just makes it that much more tempting...
>>
>>25625996
If its the most serious relationship you've ever been in why jeprodize it? You can't last through a long distance relationship dump him. Otherwise every time he leaves you'll get fucked by some random guy just cause you're horny.

Its understandable to cheat if there's problems. But if you're doing it just because you want cock and don't care from who you don't deserve to be in a relationship period.
>>
>>25626063
Why? I think it would be worse if we had problems and that's how I chose to deal with them. We're fine. I just have biological needs.
>>
>>25626047
I know what you mean, I'm currently in a long distance relationship myself and we have dealt with these issues in the past, now what worked for us was being open and frank with each other, but every relationship is different so you'll know better than anyone else here if that approach would be good for you or not. I'm not saying it was super easy for us, cause it wasn't, we went through some difficult issues that I'd only discuss in private. The forbidden fruit always seems sweeter though you are right.
>>
>>25625996
>>25626079
>Disappointed
>Couldn't prove you're a female
>>
>>25625976
You are very much a terrible person. I sincerely hope you kill yourself. If you're going to break up then break up, but to cheat makes you a horrible person.

Btw, a couple months isn't that long to go without sex, you spoiled bitch. We're on 4chan. How long do you think most of the people here go without sex? I lot fucking longer than a few months, I'll tell you that.
>>
>>25625976
For thinking about cheating? no, not really. If you actually cheat? Absolutely. You're asking because you know it makes you a terrible person and you just want validation to feed your delusional desires. Fuck that. That makes you an awful person, and a cowardly one at that.
>>
>>25622004
The same thing happened to my gf and I but
>>25624747
Since I am a sociopath I started to lurk omegle untill I found someone near my place to have fun, I broke up with my ex over political differences a year and a half ago But I still see my fuckbuddie often
>>
>>25626079
If you want to go from a biological standpoint then humans were never meant to be monogamous. But we are complex creature and developed emotions and actually make decisions based on thought not instinct. Don't just use that as an excuse. Otherwise I should've cheated on my sick as hell girlfriend who was in the hospital because she wasn't there to satisfy my "biological needs."

>This is how retarded you sound.
>>
>>25625976

If you can't handle a relationship then you shouldn't be in one. Relationship means compromising at times, if you can't keep your pussy in control for the time you're going to be separated then just break up and try and look for someone else that can satisfy your needs.

Don't ruin someone's prospective and possible psyche by cheating on them.
>>
>>25626581
> keep your pussy in control
I don't understand women who cheat because they're horny. Women aren't biologically like this.
>>
>>25626647
>I don't understand women who cheat because they're horny. Women aren't biologically like this.

it isn't about the sex for most women. It's the need to be desired, to feel attractive, to have someone listen to them.

And yes, guys will do that for the sole purpose of getting their dicks wet and they will do those things well. They will listen, tell the women that they understand their feelings, sympathize that their husbands are pieces of shit.

Doesn't mater if their husband is a great guy, good provider, etc... If he isn't providing the attention and showing desire for his wife, she is susceptible to finding it elsewhere. Sex is just the logical ending to that pursuit.
>>
>>25628015

This is exactly why women cheat. I'm still married to a woman who cheated on me. Our relationship was on the rocks when I had to work two jobs. (She was too lazy to work one). Blamed me, slept with 2 guys, cauz "didn't feel wanted."
>>
>>25620342
agreed.

>>25620471
Cheating is not a fetish you asshole, cheating is a betrayal of someone who loves you.
>>
>>25621169
THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL WITH HIM OMG
>>
Met this girl in HS. Started talking and hit it off. Dated for awhile and made it official. She moved in with me. She was lowkey crazy (cutter and suicidal).. I had to take her to the hospital a few times and talk her down. Regardless, we dated for 5 years until we got into a big fight and weren't talking. Then she went to my best friends house and sucked his dick. (My bestfriend since like toddlers). Only found out because another friend of mine called and said he saw someone who looked like her go into his house. Went over to his place and acted like I knew what happened, he eventually broke down and told me the truth. Dumped her but it was fucking hard. Went into training to become a CO. Whenever I wasn't training I would just come home and sleep all day so I wouldn't have to deal with the emotions.

Dated a bunch of girls just to have someone around but never liked any of them really so i would break it off after a month or two.

Met a girl almost a year ago who completely blew my mind. Couldn't even believe a girl like her existed. From the first time we met I've been hooked and luckily she feels the same. We've been together almost a year and I wouldn't change any of it.

Sometimes it's a blessing in disguise.
>>
>>25624462
Best arrangement is someone else who is attached. They do not need/can not be available 24/7. It allows for a general fuck buddy relationship. Just don't fuck it up catching feelings and work out a schedule where no one is competing for attention. Best couple of years i had.
>>
I don't cheat but my partners have almost exclusively been people who are cheating on someone with me. I didn't know they had boyfriends until afterwards. That's what I get for going home with girls I met at a bar or club. It's kinda fucked up since it's given me trust issues seeing how these women so easily cheat, but I also find it pretty hot
>>
>>25620471
cheating isn't a fetish. it fucks up people's lives.
>>
>>25620342
agreed
>>
>>25626079
sex is not a biological need. there are people who go their whole lives without having sex.
>>
>>25621169
kys
>>
File: 1302942464064.jpg (51KB, 747x599px) Image search: [Google]
1302942464064.jpg
51KB, 747x599px
>>25620342
THIS

Nothing is worse and more disrespectful to a human being than to go behind their back and break their trust.

People will ALWAYS find out eventually and girls/guys, you loose all respect and everyone will always remember.

If you're feeling lonely and need attention/intimacy, COMMUNICATE TO YOUR PARTNER.

If your urges are getting the better of you and you feel like cheating, COMMUNICATE TO YOUR PARTNER.

If you do cheat behind their backs, COMMUNICATE TO YOUR PARTNER.

Shit like this will STICK WITH YOU FOR LIFE so prevention is better than cure.
>>
I was with someone for 3 years. I has absolutely no ide I had been cheated on until we broke up. In a fit of rage, he admitted to cheating on me for 2 years and being engaged to this other girl. At this point I was si emotionally numb that I just moved on. It was laughable that he found pride in telling me how big of a failure he was.

Well, he messaged me a couple of months ago saying the girl cheated on him and was infact married. He then attempted to flirt/get back together with me. Obviously that didn't go to well for him.
>>
Another abusing one was a LDR witha russian dude who has just come to America and was living in another state. The dude was completey fucked in the head but at the time I had no standards and was basically asking for something shitty to happen to me. So he ended up dying. But turns out he didn't die. He faked his death elaborately. The dipshit made a facebook months later putting that he had been in a relationship with someone starting before me and him ever got together.

My luck is as horrible as my taste.
>>
I need advice.

I was in a LDR over a year ago and I believed with all my guts he was the one. He had some issues and he doesn't really know how to handle them so he pushed me away, ghosted me etc. I loved him like crazy. It took me more than 10 months to get over him even when we had no connection at all, only thing we still shared with each other was snapchat but he'd rarely post something on his stories or watch mine. Now I've been dating this guy that lives in my city for a little over a month, I thought I was over guy 1 because I wouldn't think about him as often until he replied to one of my snapchat stories. My stomach turned into one big butterfly when I saw the notification, I replied and we started talking again, getting along as well as before but as friends now, he knew that I had a new boyfriend even though he says I'm still not over him and that he's still not over me either, even said he loved me and shit.

The thing is: my current bf does not treat me the way I want to be treated, he's so vanilla it hurts me and I have the need to be dominated. Guy 1 treats me EXACTLY as I want to be treated. I don't mean just in bed but just generally, we have our banter moments and I need that too, I get sick of the relationship if we don't have that. My bf doesn't like banters and I don't think we are as great of a match as I am with guy 1.

I've never cheated in my life. Ever. I feel so guilty for talking to guy 1 when he clearly wants to get back with me, even offered a plane ticket for me to go live with him and I have to say I'm still in love with him. I'd have to wait 8 months to go to guy 1's place and I don't have the guts to end things with my bf, he's never been in a relationship before and I really don't want to scar him.

Help me /soc/ ;-;

tl;dr keep my current bf when I know this relationship won't last long or go back to my ex, the guy that I think it's "the one" but has some issues that could possibly turn smaller since it won't be a LDR anymore?
>>
>>25635140
Cheating or keeping the relationship while unhappy is FAR more scarring than just being honest and up front saying "hey, I'm not sure how I feel and I don't think we should be together if I'm like this. Sorry, I hope things work out for you"
at least he'll have honesty and up frontness instead of blaming himself or being paranoid of other relationships.
>>
>>25635140
Guy 1 is leading you on and only wanted you when there was another competitor, once you're back together the Rose colored glasses go away and he drops you again.
Guy 2 seems not for you, I guess you could try communicating your wants and needs, but I'm not really a believer in people changing unless they want it.

There are more than two in the whole world btw.

Question, with a new partner is it best to jump right in to the more Dom/ throwing around in bed or should it be worked up to in case she's not into it?
>>
>>25635300
I've tried talking to him about him being rougher with me, slaps, degrading and he said he could never do that, only mildly slap my ass.

>with a new partner is it best to jump right in to the more Dom/ throwing around in bed or should it be worked up to in case she's not into it?
With me and guy 1, I made a joke about owning whips and cuffs and he just said "I'm familiar with that! Sub or dom?" and we got into it lol I suggest you could try your way into that subject and see how she reacts to the conversation, if you want to be more precise just ask if she's into it when the time is right. I wouldn't suggest just straight trying it in bed, if she's not into it it could be a mood breaker.
>>
>>25635334
I sort of feel for this dude because I had this exact same problem with my first GF when I was 20, but I think if you told him what you need and he said he won't even try then you are at an impasse.
>>
>>25635357
I just feel like we don't click, you know? With guy 1 we clicked on the first 5 minutes
>>
>>25635370
Then why are you with him?
There are millions more people with whom you might click, but you can't find them when you are with this guy
>>
>>25635381
I honestly don't know. He treats me really well and I guess I was needy, he's a nice guy and I was hoping I wouldn't get bored of him...
>>
Idk what to do now. Bf and I have been together for 5 years. He cheated throughout the relationship while I stayed by his side and loyal, did everything he said. (i didn't realize till later how emotionally and mentally abusive he was, I was young and stupid) recently I cheated on him, got fed up with being the good girl. He found out and we're working on us and he wants to forgive and forget but I can't. One I just hate the dude for all he's put me through but I've tried to leave once and he cut himself everywhere.
>>
>>25635393
So unhealthy, just get that relationship over with, it'll be better for you.
>>
>>25635390
Staying or cheating does neither of you any favors.
New ID new location
>>
>>25635433
I'm talking to him right now, we're having a small discussion about it and I'll just meet him somewhere so I can break up w him ;-;
>>
>>25635440
From the outside this sounds like it's for the best
95% chance he asks why. Be ready for this question.
>>
>>25635459
Yup, it's already happening, I'm basically preparing him for what comes when we meet up so it's not so hard to do it face to face.
>>
>>25635393
so why the fuck are you with him if he treats you like shit
>>
>>25635691
i was 16 and stupid and I fell in love. Half of me hates him but the other half is still that 16 year old girl. We do have a baby together too so that complicates things
>>
I've been having an affair with a co worker for a few months now. My wife was gay when I met her in highschool so when we stared seeing each other we made it an open relationship because I didn't want her to miss out on hooking up with women. Never had seen anyone on the side, lack of interest I guess. After we had a baby our sex life died along with any intimacy, really fucked with my head, still is because she hasn't acted like she's been attracted ever since.

I ended up flirting with said co worker, I knew she was interested in me and in a somewhat same situation. First time we kissed I could tell she wanted me, it felt like a real hungry kiss, and we've been fooling around at work ever since.

I should have told my wife, her reasoning for not being intimate is that she's self conscious about her body after the pregnancy. I'm OK with her taking time to get to where she needs to be and help as much as I can. But we're both still young(ish) and I felt like I was missing prime sex life timr. Plus going a year being ignored by the woman I find to be the most beautiful person in the world was to much, I'm weak and needed to feel wanted.
>>
>>25635694
I mean fair enough but you should honestly focus on loving yourself. When you love yourself, it helps make you realize that if the other person loved you back they'd treat you better. I don't know about the kid situation, but my opinion is a happy parent is better than two unhappy parents.
>>
>>25635715
So you should of talked to her and fixed the problem then and there. She probably needs to feel wanted too.
You should feel bad for doing this.
>>
>>25621455
Greentext?
>>
>Make a big party at friend's family house
>We party here for a whole week cause they are on vacation
>We wake up late, party till morning
>It's day four, we drink since 1PM, it's dusk already
>I'm outside, letting booze vapor out of me
>Friend also comes out
>We chat here for hour or two.
>We somehow talked about sex and stuff
>We lean onto each other
>Suddenly, we make out
>Move deeper into courtyard, behind the dumpsters
>Bend over and let him fuck me raw

We fucked for the rest of the week in toilet, outside, in bed. What's funny is that my bf was here and her was fucking my other friend for 3 weeks already.
>>
>>25635827
I've talked to her a lot and I've stepped up my game, nothings changed. Doesn't feel attractive anymore after the baby, refuses to do anything about it.
>>
>>25620342
you're obviously right, but do you think that one of the most unabashedly degenerate boards on fucking 4chan is the place to prosletyze? these people are already gone; don't engage
>>
>>25625143
>at least according to the marriage counselors I have been to
what the hell do they know?

that's like saying there are two parties at fault for a rape or a murder

if you know the behavior is completely unacceptable then nothing ever justifies it. And another reason it leads to a breakup most of the time? Well, most people know that the type of person who cheats will likely have that sort of nature and will never stop.
>>
My bf technically didn't cheat in the rl way,but he did it behind my back twice,and kept it a secret from me both times,and just found it might be more.,I don't want to say what the technically was as it doesn't go with the thread,but it is related,and it did really hurt me alot like real cheating...
>>
My name is Daniel. This man had an affair with my wife..and is rather cocky about it..my fb email is [email protected] see the bounty post on my profile..most reacted comment wins $100. First person to tag his gf gets $50. Shes trying to ruin my life over her leaving our marriage bed at 2 a.m. to go get in his make him salty boys
>>
Cheated physically twice.
First time was on a girl that won me every game of dragon slayer I ever played. She was cruel and childish even though we were both 18. I tried to set boundaries with her etc but she didnt want me to see my family and was generally terrible. I cheated on her with an ex who i had remained friends with. She knew my family life etc and I knew hers so whilst we knew we werent getting back together we would talk about our shit lives and then fuck and experiment more than when we were together.
dumped the crazy chick and moved home. two months after no contact crazy chick said we wouldnt work out and said we should break up by text.
Next one was an abusive relationship and I had tried to break up with her multiple times, but we lived together and she would always make an excuse and convince me we should stay together. I went out with the boys one night and she did her usual bs to control me so I turned off my phone, went clubbing and picked up a lovely girl. Went to a very expensive hotel and fucked her for hours. because of the meds i was on i couldnt cum but I jerk off thinking about the freaky shit we did often. My favourite part was lifting her up and fucking her against a window overlooking a church as the morning service went in.
>>
>>25635971
You can't just magically make yourself feel attractive though. Feeling unattractive is a thing that can really damper someone mentally.
I wish you luck and sorry for assuming you didn't try, but at the same time saying she refuses to do anything about something like that doesn't quite make sense either.
>>
>>25620316
Cheating not cool, quit trying to excuse it.
>>
>be 25, married, caught talking to other girls online and showing off dick
>no trust anymore. treated like I fucked every girl i talked to.
>play the straight and narrow for a while
>fall back into old habits
>talk to girl who lives about 45 mins out of town but comes here for work occasionally
>she's getting off work, wouldn't mind meeting someplace public
>meet in a parking lot of grocery store, she follows back to my place
>we talk, she blows me before she leaves
>have affair for next 2 years with this girl
>one time bro in law and mom in law come knocking while she was over and I'm in shower
>another time she is sitting outside taco bell in her car while I'm leaving from going to wife's work with bro in law

You'd be amazed at the it's a small world moments that happen when that shit is happening.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.