[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucked would you be if the events in the image happened tomorrow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1502133171026.jpg (89KB, 703x821px) Image search: [Google]
1502133171026.jpg
89KB, 703x821px
How fucked would you be if the events in the image happened tomorrow morning?

Survivors post contact info so that humanity has a chance to rebuild.

May God have mercy on North America's soul.
>>
>>25619460
Assuming that there was no asteroid impact or something that made this happen, I think it would be pretty cool.
>>
>>25619460

And yes, I am aware that this is topical and in poor taste.
>>
Well I guess the border wall conversation wouldn't be happening anymore.
>>
A month ago when I was still in Alaska I probably would have been fine? But now that I'm South Dakota I'd be fucked.

Although I can't actually say I'd be fine in Alaska. Even though it's underwater in that map, that much change in the water table would probably cause some massive flooding all over the place. Even places not under the new sea.
>>
>>25619460
>califorina and baja californa still together and safe
Ha that looks pretty comfy to me anon idk about all the fly over states, theres literally nothing but dry deserts on the east side of californa, plus it'll keep all the refugees out. I'll just enjoy my sunny weather while the rest of the country burns, just like usual(minus the wild fires)
>>
I'd be fine, right on the CO NM border. High altitude bitches
>>
File: 788749.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
788749.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
Ex-Floridian in Colorado here.

Pretty cozy. kind dry so the humidity would help a little if the coastline where a little closer.
>>
>>25619460
http://www.floodmap.net/?ll=53.921042,-105.405273&z=5&e=800
the Oceans could rise 800 meters
and my city would just barely become a coastal city
It's nice living near the mountains, on a plateau
I don't have to worry about flooding ever.
>>
>>25619856
http://www.floodmap.net/?ll=40.810328,-102.337341&z=6&e=800
Pray the oceans rise 800 metres
you'll live real close to the ocean then
>>
>>25619779

But you'd be like Japan... Land locked with a high population with varied and contrasting socio-political opinions. Plus, your primary export would still be in the confines of the entertainment industry and trade and commerce would be more difficult given the reduced means of transportation.
>>
>How fucked would you be if the events in the image happened tomorrow morning?
Moderately fucked? The exact spot where I live would be under water but it's California. You are never more than a a couple dozen miles from a mountain. Also the central valley would be a giant bay flooding in from SF.
>>
>>25620426
Not really. Combined population is only 45 million to Japans ~120.

>Plus, your primary export would still be in the confines of the entertainment industry
The entertainment industry is big in parts of LA but only makes up like 3% of california's economy.
>>
My universe would be very fucked. Florida not being underwater means some freaky shit
>>
>>25620493

True, point taken. I do stipulate that your means of transportation (pertaining to economy) would be severely affected, however.
>>
>>25620504
This

there's almost no part of the state that's above sea level so OP really frigged this one up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.