[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /soc/ maybe I'm having a semi life crisis I'm worried

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 20170823_170954.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170823_170954.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
So /soc/ maybe I'm having a semi life crisis I'm worried I'm outta touch I use to be the cool /b/ro always partying always had mad friends "associates" whatever. Now I'm older.. I don't have barely any friends the few I do talk to only want to buy drugs off me, which idc I'm making money, but I'm worried am I still hot? Am I still with it? Am I still the cool /b/ro I'm not really sure anymore.. I use to be so self confident.. But now idk. I work all the time, I'm in bed by 9, doing 60 hour work weeks for the last year has completely destroyed my social life. I feel out of touch with myself, not my self and out of touch with people.. What's happening to me?
>>
File: 20170806_122832.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170806_122832.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
Do I still have style? Am I still good looking?? These are all questions I cannot answer and before, I knew so confidently the answers to these questions.. Is this what happens when u get older?
>>
File: 20170805_112206.jpg (575KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170805_112206.jpg
575KB, 1600x1200px
So I come to u soc

Please boost my confidence tell me everything is gonna be okay or don't tell me I'm losing myself

Just tell something

Nothing can be worse than not knowing
>>
how od are you ? its not hard to dress like a grown man
>>
What hapoened to your friends? grew apart? adulthood seems to do that to people, everyone jhst gets busy. You have to find time for yourself though, develop some hobbies, find an interest outside of work. You havnt lost yourself, its only in the moment that you are afraid of what you might have missed. Get outside, find some new people to talk to, build yourself up again.
>>
File: 20170716_173048.jpg (618KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170716_173048.jpg
618KB, 1600x1200px
Maybe I'm being over dramatic maybe this is the way my life is nd I should get use to it..

I use be able to walk up to any girl and striking up a conversation about anything her looks her t-shirt her shoes now I don't feel as confident I'm worried, I'm anxious about everything about myself which holds me back from talking to new people..
>>
>>25617609
This is solid advice thank u

Yes we jus grew apart every year it seems like it jus gets worse
>>
File: 20170822_142205.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170822_142205.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
I'm in the same boat mate
The drugs changed my likable personality and I have alienated many of my old friends or they outright turned into/ always were cunts

Have some of my cat anon
>>
>>25617686
I actually don't get high any more I jus sell for extra money atm..

But this really don't have much to do with drugs.. I still had alot of friends and always had a huge social life drugs or not..

I'm just one of those people that can talk to anyone about anything..
>>
>>25617686
But thanks for the cat anon... And it's not even caturday
>>
>>25617585
>>25617592
You look like a fucking loser desu. Go an-hero.
>>
You are still you and you will always be you. Only you know if you have changed or not since those days. If it is not you, then it is the people around you that have changed: for the better or the worst. The world is full of people that you can meet, find a way to get out there and maximize your chance of meeting people that you want to associate yourself with. I'll tell you that you won't find those people in drugs, but in the hobbies and interests that you have. And if you don't have any make some - everyone has things they have always wanted to do.

You look like a cool guy. Everyone has ups and downs. Now it's up to you to figure out how to organize your life again and get back on that up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.