[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a name for this? I'm a guy, straight, and attracted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1489435253002.jpg (63KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
1489435253002.jpg
63KB, 500x445px
Is there a name for this?

I'm a guy, straight, and attracted to normal things.

But when a girl remarks about certain features of my body, or touches certain features of my body, it makes me really hard. In particular, my butt and lips.

If she kisses me "actively", it gets me hard, and if she gropes my butt during missionary, that gets me hard.

I have no idea how common this is, but I've been like this for years.
>>
to me it sounds like you're just attracted to aggressive women. many men are.

source: i am an aggressive woman
>>
>>25616575
be rough with me then bb
>>
>>25616575

Well, I do like aggressive women, but that alone isn't enough. She has to be into feminine features as well.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have wide hips or anything, but the lips and the butt are inherently feminine features. Unless your lips are thin as hell and your butt is flat as an Asian tiger mom's, they're feminine.
>>
>>25616568
>But when a girl remarks about certain features of my body, or touches certain features of my body
Kink: Body Worship

>If she kisses me "actively", it gets me hard, and if she gropes my butt during missionary, that gets me hard.
Kink: Gentle Femdom

I love both, welcome to the club
>>
>>25616606
>but the lips and the butt are inherently feminine features.
Nah

Everyone has both. Girls have always liked butts and lips, but guys don't sexualize that shit cuz it feels gay as hell lol.
>>
>>25616614

It's not really body worship though, is it?

I don't get turned on the same way by a girl worshipping my chest or arms or stomach. Only my butt and lips.

Maybe also my lower back/waist.
>>
>>25616618

>Girls have always liked butts and lips

Uh, in general, they really don't. They're pretty hit or miss, most couldn't care less.
>>
>>25616623
Then it's a pretty specific version of body worship, but it's still that

>>25616628
>most couldn't care less.
Girls most definitely care if a guy has nice lips, what planet are you on? They have to want to kiss us, anon
>>
>>25616637

Most girls will want to kiss you if they're attracted to you.

Very few girls are attracted to your lips (or butt) specifically.
>>
>>25616648
But nice lips are a facial feature that women care about.....
>>
>>25616606
uuhh... wtf
i have an amazing ass - and it's not feminine
my lips are fucking perfect too, and not feminine
you are weird man
were you raised by a single mom?
i think you're conflating feminine with attractive
it's ok to be attractive
you have a weird loop / malf in your head that needs ironing out
>>
>>25616648
>Very few girls are attracted to your lips (or butt) specifically.
wrong
lots of chicks like my ass
and more like my lips
i've had many say "you have perfect lips"
less so now I have a wilderness level 7 +5 cold protection beard
but then again I am in a me phase right now
going to learn metallurgy, smithing and tanning, make some dope ass muslim slayers to salve my soul
>>
>>25617019
>were you raised by a single mom?

lmfao, no.

But those features are inherently feminine features, because I find them attractive in women.

So when a woman finds them attractive in a dude, I see it as her appreciating something slightly feminine.
>>
File: IMG_1225.jpg (35KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1225.jpg
35KB, 300x224px
>>25616606
>Feminine lips

Source -> OP
>>
>>25618534
Just because you relate kissable lips to women and ass doesn't mean that its feminine. Guys have the same thing, they just don't emphasize it. You'd know this if you had nice lips or any weight on your frame. Your opinion on what's considered feminine isnt consistent with anybody but you. (Unpopular opinion) Just making sure you're conscious of this because you were putting it out there like it was fact when in reality its far from.
>>
>>25618770
>Just because you relate kissable lips to women and ass doesn't mean that its feminine.

But it is, guys love lips, ass and tits on women.

On the other hand, women really don't care much about these features on dudes. Almost no women look at a guy and think "wow he has nice lips, I wanna fuck him" There aren't many traits that women see and think "I wanna fuck", but the closest thing is probably height/size and maybe fame/money.

I don't know how unpopular my opinion is, since people don't generally think about this stuff in depth. I think my reasoning is pretty logically sound, though.
>>
Girl here. This isn't a fetish. It sounds like you found a partner who is actually attracted to you t bh
>>
>>25619543

No, your logic is weird. Just because guys can love those features on a woman doesn't mean it can't go both ways. Guys often love pretty eyes or thick hair or a nice smile on girls, and girls often love the same features in guys. That's because either sex can possess those traits and they aren't really linked to either one culturally.

On the other hand, broad shoulders or smooth skin are linked as being masculine or feminine, respectively. That doesn't mean that all possible traits have to fall into one of two categories.
>>
>>25619619

Uh, the fetish is my fetish, and it's for girls who are intensely attracted to these parts of a man specifically.

I've had girls attracted to me for other things, and it doesn't turn me on. It doesn't turn me on at all when a girl mires the shit out of my biceps, for instance.
>>
>>25619626
>doesn't mean it can't go both ways. Guys often love pretty eyes or thick hair or a nice smile on girls, and girls often love the same features in guys.

Right, these traits are universally admired, and they're not sexual.

>On the other hand, broad shoulders or smooth skin are linked as being masculine or feminine, respectively.

Right! And smooth skin and broad shoulders are both sexual traits. Just like a big butt, big lips, and small waist.

Now, I don't have a big butt or big lips, but the sexual adoration of these body parts is done by the masculine, onto the feminine. So if my butt is getting sexually fetishized by a girl, it's still similar.
>>
>>25620626

lmao whtever you say dude. you clearly just want to think of them as feminine because you get off on that, so you do you.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.