[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

looking for a sugar daddy or someone to help me out with paying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4487.jpg (324KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4487.jpg
324KB, 1280x960px
looking for a sugar daddy or someone to help me out with paying rent! i'm broke and rent is due and idk how i'm going to make it please help me i'm faerietaledreams on kik please help
>>
>>25615707
Get a job?
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 480x601px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 480x601px
>>25615707
Traaaaaaaaaaaap
>>
get a job
>>
>>25615728
>>25615716
i just got a job i start friday but i need to make rent
>>
Ask someone you know to loan you/ or go to your bank with proof you have the job/collateral and ask for a small time loan.

Because this just sounds like a scam.
>>
>>25615707
1. Her skin completion is shit tier
2. Her tooth-to-gum ratio is all types of fucked up
3. Tell your rental office you will be late on rent
4. Stop blowing money on so much fast food and learn to save
5. If you are going to blow your money like that at least invest it in the gym, moo cow
Shit bait but this was fun.
>>
>>25615707

You'll have to find a supreme omega to even bother with you, bitch
>>
>>25615707
>>
This chick does this shit once a month same kik same woman but different angled pictures. Do not give a cent to this dumbass.
>>
>>25615707
seems like that nose thingy isn't going well either :(
>>
>>25615707
Barfed a litt.e
>>
>>25615707
what are you willing to degrade yourself by doing, for some money?
>>
>>25619291
Not op but I'll do whatever you want that's legal and wont get me shot for money
>>
>>25619431
Send video of you brushing your teeth wi a log of shit, will pay money
>>
>>25619431
post a timestamped picture, lets see what you are worth
>>
>>25619443

>>25619461
We're going to need to negotiate a price first. Also I'm male, but decently cute.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.