[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /soc/ have any black girls that want to swirl? No Confederate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1498412592898.jpg (85KB, 640x759px) Image search: [Google]
1498412592898.jpg
85KB, 640x759px
Does /soc/ have any black girls that want to swirl?

No Confederate flags this time.
>>
Please fuck off already. I'm so sick of seeing you here. No black girl wants you, get over it.
>>
>>25615239
I don't think I've actually ever seen a black girl on /soc/ in the last year.
>>
>>25615239
on the catalog, shift+click the thread
voila, now we don't have to listen to you bitch
>>25615243
they're rare but they do come here, they mostly aren't the promiscious type of darkie, except one black girl i spoke to from canada who was a megathot
>>
>>25615239
Leaving a comment in every thread one does not like would be more than a full time job.
>>
>>25615388
Making this thread every week for the sake of being a ironic jungle feverfag would be a full time job.
Again:
>Post your face
>Post your Skype
>Post your interests and hobbies
>And advertise you want "muh black gf"

If you still won't then all these threads are just for your ammusment/and or your a scared faggy fag
>>
I feel so wonderful knowing that every day that passes...you pink ducks are shown in your true form...currently watching the weather channel watching you pale fuckers be in the streets during hurricane Harvey...Ashe ogun
>>
File: IMG_2015.jpg (359KB, 765x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2015.jpg
359KB, 765x1152px
>>25615129
We southerners will always have our confederate flags, but if you want a nice black woman, then move to the south...you ain't gonna find good things up north or on 4chan. I met plenty of nice black girls back in school.

Trick to living down here is to not be an asshole, i.e., saying slurs at folks, tearing down someone else's property, disrespecting the dead (especially our monuments as of late....over 100,000 have died in battles where I'm a stone's throw from. I do not appreciate anyone treating the dead with disrespect).

Also, stay out of big cities. Yanks been movin south and they have been changing things and building over the nice forrests we've had.
>>
>>25616047
An hour a week is no full time job. I wish!
Also I'm a "scared faggy fag", this thread is to poll if there's any qt black girls who want to race mix out there, then we'll see.

>And advertise you want "muh black gf"
That's this thread!

>>25616704
>ducks
Why ducks?

>>25616848
>you ain't gonna find good things up north or on 4chan
Why not?

So that's the situation in the US, where are the Euro black qts?
>>
>>25616848
Good post.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.