[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling Alone? Depressed? Trapped in your mind's prison

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 53

File: bae.jpg (94KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
bae.jpg
94KB, 490x750px
Feeling Alone? Depressed? Trapped in your mind's prison? Unbearable existential weight of existence weighing you down? Well look no further...you've found your new home. We are a Delirium, a discord for those struggling with mental illness of all sorts. Come ease your mind and unburden your souls with people just like you. We are a welcoming community open to all flavors of fucked.

The door is always open.

This is the way, step inside....

https://discord.gg/rxXF3KH
>>
>>25614589
>think its a legit thread for discussion about depression
>another discord thread.
>>
>>25614589
Wow anon stop stealing my ideas, I wanted to create cult where I exploit mentally ill people first
>>
File: edie.jpg (32KB, 620x419px) Image search: [Google]
edie.jpg
32KB, 620x419px
“Since you seldom spoke, you were rarely wrong. You seldom spoke because you seldom went out. If you did go out, you listened and watched. Now, since you no longer speak, you will always be right. In truth, you do still speak: through those, like me, who bring you back to life, and interrogate you. We hear your responses and admire their wisdom. If the facts turned out to contradict your counsel, we blame ourselves for having misinterpreted you. Yours are the truths, ours are the errors.”
>>
File: billie.jpg (58KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
billie.jpg
58KB, 858x536px
“When you were awake, stretched out in your bed in the dark, shutters drawn, your thoughts would flow freely. They would grow obscure when you got up and opened the curtains. The violence of daylight would efface the nocturnal clarity. In the daytime, people were barriers, dividing you up, preventing you from hearing what you listened to at night: the voice of your brain.”
>>
File: sade.jpg (129KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
sade.jpg
129KB, 499x750px
“You had felt idle in this city through which you had paced only to kill time. But the emptiness that you believed yourself confronted with was an illusion: you had filled those moments with sensations all the more powerful in that nothing and no one had distracted you from them.”
>>
>>25614589
>>25614946
>>25615100
>>25615253
This is cringey as fuck. This is the sorta shit that makes me stay away from groups like this.
>>
File: lizzy.png (381KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lizzy.png
381KB, 500x500px
“I wonder where the dreams go that I don't remember. I do not know what to do with my hands when they have nothing to do. Even though it's not for me, I turn around when someone whistles in the street. Dangerous animals do not scare me. I have seen lightening. I wish they had slides for grown-ups. I have read more volumes one than volumes two. The date on my birth certificate is wrong. I am not sure I have any influence. I talk to my things when they're sad. I don't know why I write. I prefer a ruin to a monument. I am calm during reunions. I have nothing against New Year's Eve. Fifteen years old is the middle of my life, regardless of when I die. I believe there is an afterlife, but not an afterdeath. I do not ask "do you love me". Only once can I say "I'm dying" without telling a lie. The best day of my life may already be behind me.”
>>25615266
k oo l thx 4 bump hunny
>>
>>25615405
hey honey bunny
just hearing you say that id fuck the shit out of you.

assuming you are biological female
>>
Is this that bitchy Australian girl's server who wants more orbiters? please no more
>>
File: Zeena.jpg (82KB, 566x696px) Image search: [Google]
Zeena.jpg
82KB, 566x696px
“You did not fear death. You stepped in its path, but without really desiring it: how can one desire something one doesn’t know? You didn’t deny life but affirmed your taste for the unknown, betting that if something existed on the other side, it would be better than here.”
>>
>>25616822
hello? i just want to talk...
>>
Aka Highlight without Mannequins.
Still absolute trash with stupid orbiters waiting for her to come back. Don't waste your time anons.
>>
File: Isabelle_Adjani_7.jpg (189KB, 1057x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Isabelle_Adjani_7.jpg
189KB, 1057x1600px
"You did not fear death. You stepped in its path, but without really desiring it: how can one desire something one doesn’t know? You didn’t deny life but affirmed your taste for the unknown, betting that if something existed on the other side, it would be better than here."
>>
File: su.jpg (88KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
su.jpg
88KB, 540x540px
"Your taste for literature did not come from your father, who read little. But from your mother, who taught it. You wondered how, being so different, they could have formed a union. But you noted that in you there was a mixture of the violence of the one and the gentleness of the other. Your father exerted his violence on others. Your mother was sympathetic to the suffering of others. One day you directed the violence you had inherited towards yourself. You dished it out like your father and you took it like your mother."
>>
File: sissy.jpg (45KB, 840x472px) Image search: [Google]
sissy.jpg
45KB, 840x472px
“You were not surprised to find yourself ill adapted to the world, but it did surprise you that the world had produced a being who now lived in it as a foreigner. Do plants commit suicide? Do animals die of helplessness? They either function or disappear. You were perhaps a weak link, an accidental evolutionary dead end, a temporary anomaly not destined to burgeon again.”
>>
File: shelly.jpg (90KB, 660x843px) Image search: [Google]
shelly.jpg
90KB, 660x843px
“The last time I saw you, you were wearing a white cotton shirt. You were standing upright with your wife on the lawn, in the sunlight, in front of the chateau, at my brother’s wedding. You shared in the enthusiasm of the ceremony. For my part, I felt distanced from it. I didn’t recognize my family in this mundane get-together. You didn’t seem put off by the bourgeois ceremony, or by my brother’s choice to have his love approved by third parties, even when these were distant third parties. You didn’t have the sad and absent look you normally took on at public gatherings. You smiled, watching the people, a little tipsy from the wine and the sun, chatting on the large lawn between the white stone façade and the two-hundred-year-old cedar tree. I often wondered, after your death, if that smile, the last one I saw from you, was mocking, or if instead it was the kindly smile of someone who knew that soon he would no longer partake in earthly pleasures. You didn’t regret leaving these behind, but neither were you averse to enjoying them a little longer.”
>>
File: gillian.jpg (41KB, 732x862px) Image search: [Google]
gillian.jpg
41KB, 732x862px
“You used to give yourself over to endless sessions of doubt. You would claim to be an expert on the subject. But doubting would tire you so much that you would end up doubting doubt itself. I saw you one day at the end of an afternoon of solitary speculation. You were unmoving and petrified. Running several kilometers in a deep forest full of ravines and pitfalls would have exhausted you less.”
>>
File: tumblr_n2lnofuYWG1r1l1upo1_500.gif (961KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2lnofuYWG1r1l1upo1_500.gif
961KB, 450x450px
Oh hey I can post pretentious quotes while posting pics of waifus too

"You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our death. The richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I... I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you, all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son. This is all I... all I can send you, Kal-El."
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 209x241px
"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."
>>
File: 1434067463053.jpg (320KB, 605x770px) Image search: [Google]
1434067463053.jpg
320KB, 605x770px
""CIA agent: “If I pull that [mask] off, will you die?”
Bane: “It would be extremely painful…”
CIA agent: “You’re a big guy.”
Bane: “…for you.”"
>>
File: JeanShrimpton7.jpg (106KB, 620x786px) Image search: [Google]
JeanShrimpton7.jpg
106KB, 620x786px
""I saw that faggot Cesar at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.""
>>
"After a while his butt starts talking on its own. He would go in without anything prepared and his ass would ad-lib and toss the gags back at him every time

Then it developed sort of teeth-like little raspy in-curving hooks and started eating He thought this was cute at first and built an act around it, but the asshole would eat its way through his pants and start talking on the street, shouting out it wanted equal rights. It would get drunk, too, and have crying jags nobody loved it and it wanted to be kissed same as any other mouth. Finally it talked all the time day and night, you could hear him for blocks screaming at it to shut up, and beating it with his fist, and sticking candles up it, but nothing did any good and the asshole said to him: “It’s you who will shut up in the end. Not me. Because we dont need you around here any more I can talk and eat and shit

After that he began waking up in the morning with a transparent jelly like a tadpole’s tail all over his mouth This jelly was what the scientists call un-D.T., Undifferentiated Tissue, which can grow into any kind of flesh on the human body. He would tear it off his mouth and the pieces would stick to his hands like burning gasoline jelly and grow there, grow anywhere on him a glob of it fell. So finally his mouth sealed over, and the whole head would have have amputated spontaneous — (did you know there is a condition occurs in parts of Africa and only among Negroes where the little toe amputates spontaneously?) — except for the eyes you dig. Thats one thing the asshole couldn’t do was see. It needed the eyes. But nerve connections were blocked and infiltrated and atrophied so the brain couldn’t give orders any more. It was trapped in the skull, sealed off. For a while you could see the silent, helpless suffering of the brain behind the eyes, then finally the brain must have died, because the eyes went out, and there was no more feeling in them than a crab’s eyes on the end of a stalk"
>>
File: E58.jpg (103KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
E58.jpg
103KB, 1000x750px
"and that's true, it's a very true statement, I love her. And umm and then uhh bup bup buhbuh, OH there was another one that um, that I actually didn't possst... but umm... it's out there... cuz uh some of you guys found it, and I'm all like crafty. And uhm and it's one where I like have a sign and I'm like "ihh" and it says several different things such as like I love mmmchan, and stuff and umm it actually never said that, it said I love moochan, which is one of my old gaia buddies, uhh oh, but the way, I'm not a gaiafag anymore, I moved on to bigger and better things, such as umm, things that I mentioned in another video that got me in trouble in the first place, hah! Ahh, trolls! Trolls, this is my only account and it's boxxybabee with two e's and other people, like Boxxyakamoldybread -- she's a failure Troll! TRAWLL! I can't believe you guys believe that! Who actually talks like that?! Not ME! Umm... and, so, yeah, and um, let's see here. And then, um, um I was in a thread and uh this guy was like, "boxxy, I would sing Hey Jude to you, like in Across the Universe." And I was like, "I love that movie!" Because I do! Have you ever seen that movie? It's like AM"
>>
ksjdskdjksdsjdksjkdskj u banned me
die
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
lover boi!!!
>>
File: 454.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
454.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
"One day, I found out she got
married.

I had blown it. I had, uh... Missed my window.

No way. Well, what'd you do ?

I went on with my life.

I created some special new superheroes.

They were characters that reflected my own heartbreak and my own
regrets.

How so ? Doctor doom wears body armor...

To conceal his own mangled form, right ? Yeah.

Okay. That was me beneath the armor.

The hulk-- a normal guy one minute, a rage of emotions the next.

Just like me when I thought about what I'd given up.

So you created each character as a way to deal with your one big
regret.

Yeah. The girl that got away.

Look, do yourself a favor, brodie.

Don't wait. Because all the money, all the women,

[ Chuckles ] even all the comic books in the world,

They can't substitute for that one person."
>>
File: Repulsion1_1357287788.jpg (125KB, 550x394px) Image search: [Google]
Repulsion1_1357287788.jpg
125KB, 550x394px
>>25620954
ive been banned too, weeks ago and i wasn't even active in that server
>>
"Who am I? You really want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale, that I was just a normal everyday guy, not a care in the world, somebody lied. But let me assure you, this story, like any story worth telling, is all about a girl. That girl. Mary-Jane Watson. The girl I loved since before I even liked girls. I wish I could say that was me next to her. Heck, I'd even take him. That's me. No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try... the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: 'With great power, comes great responsibility.' This is my gift. (It is) my curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-Man."
>>
File: anna-karina-47.jpg (192KB, 495x500px) Image search: [Google]
anna-karina-47.jpg
192KB, 495x500px
"It’s just like when you’ve got some coffee that’s too black, which means it’s too strong. What you do? You integrate it with cream; you make it weak. If you pour too much cream in, you won’t even know you ever had coffee. It used to be hot, it becomes cool. It used to be strong, it becomes weak. It used to wake you up, now it’ll put you to sleep."
>>
File: barbarella-24.jpg (26KB, 315x400px) Image search: [Google]
barbarella-24.jpg
26KB, 315x400px
"We know things are bad – worse than bad. They’re crazy. It’s like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don’t go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is: ‘Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won’t say anything. Just leave us alone.’

Well, I’m not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get MAD! I don’t want you to protest. I don’t want you to riot – I don’t want you to write to your congressman, because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write. I don’t know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you’ve got to get mad. (shouting) You’ve got to say: ‘I’m a human being, god-dammit! My life has value!’

So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell: ‘I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’

I want you to get up right now. Sit up. Go to your windows. Open them and stick your head out and yell – ‘I’m as mad as hell and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’ Things have got to change. But first, you’ve gotta get mad!…You’ve got to say, ‘I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’ Then we’ll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first, get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: ‘I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!"
>>
>>25620995
>>25620978
>>25620967
>>25620962
>>25620957
these bumps are fucking pathetic
>>
File: askldfnsdn.jpg (58KB, 615x466px) Image search: [Google]
askldfnsdn.jpg
58KB, 615x466px
“Hey Faggots,
My name is Cesar, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch. She was in the Mammas and the Pappas. She was not the fat one. She also fucked Polanski a literally manlet. fags"
>>
File: 1473887013946.jpg (91KB, 650x758px) Image search: [Google]
1473887013946.jpg
91KB, 650x758px
>>25621000
>implying i'm trying to bump this thread
im just bored and shitting up a thread made by a group i dont even like. the stuff in quotes is just nonsense unlike the pretentious goo in quotes by OP. idk, maybe copypastas are too high-level for you, but if your goin to be catty then i might as well take a shit somewere else
>>
Mara, Mark, yall are still autistic

Fluff, quit being her beta poodleboy
>>
>>25621023
>>25621431
thx 4 the sicc bumpz lads, laaaav u

Following quotes will now be from The Stream of Life.

"What am I in this instant? I’m a typewriter making the dry echo in the dark, humid dawn. I haven’t been human for a long time. They wanted me to be an object. I am an object. An object dirty with blood. An object that creates other objects and the machine creates us all. It makes demands. Mechanisms make endless demands on my life. But I don’t totally obey: if I have to be an object, let me be an object that screams. There’s something inside of me that hurts. Oh, how it hurts and how it screams for help. But tears aren’t there in the machine that is me. I’m an object without a destiny. I’m an object in whose hands? such is my human destiny. What saves me is the scream. I protest in the name of what’s inside the object behind the behind of the thought-feeling. I’m an urgent object."
>>
File: ruth_negga.jpg (129KB, 350x442px) Image search: [Google]
ruth_negga.jpg
129KB, 350x442px
"… everything is so fragile. I feel so lost. I live off secret, radiating, luminous rays that would smother me if I didn’t cover them with a heavy cloak of false certainties. God help me: I have no one to guide me and it’s dark again."
>>
>>25621503
>>25621889
i cant believe people would join after all this. its sad really the desperation around here is palpable
>>
>>25614597
Hahahahah so much this.
>>
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
SHUT TH E FUCJKKKKK UPN YOU INSIPID FUCKER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI HATE THIS SO MUCHVP LS STOP !!!!!!!!!!! DKIE UGERLY
>>
File: a9ZW-8.gif (1MB, 320x185px) Image search: [Google]
a9ZW-8.gif
1MB, 320x185px
This server is literally nothing without Mannequins. Lmao
>>
>>25620943
Sauce on her?
>>
>>25614589
Any chicks?
>>
>>25614589
Why do most of the posts in this thread seem like someone is copy pasting poetry?
>>
>>25622847
It's 8ree. Google her. She's pretty famous on the chans
>>
>>25614589
He's dead, Jim.
>>
>>25625624
Server close down?
>>
>>25625624
>>25625756
Did the server shut down or was I just banned?
I was actively contributing and I don't believe I did anything wrong?
>>
Can someone post new discord link? If there is one?
>>
>>25625756
>>25625762
Server closed. There was a goodbye note and everything.
>>
>>25626023
Oh I didn't see
Will there be another server like this one? LITERALLY this is the only discord server I have ever enjoyed.
>>
>>25626048
Would be good if someone set one up. I would if I knew jackshit about discord.
>>
>>25626067
https://discord.gg/DWMvAR

>>25626048
The message was there like 5 seconds later server deleted. No explanation it just said goodbye.
>>
>>25626480
Which server is this? Think I might already be in it
>>
>>25626048
https://discord.gg/PyUMQBQ
>>
>>25626048
>>25625762
>>25626023

we're remaking the server guys - it was deleted but there will be a new link for it in a bit

posted here and in /soc general

i love all you guys
>>
>>25627217
Why bother? Why bother deleting even if you're gonna remake. It's not gonna lessen your shitty reputation at all.
>>
File: Untitled.png (121KB, 1157x623px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
121KB, 1157x623px
>>25627217
>>
File: Untitled.png (12KB, 490x180px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
12KB, 490x180px
>>25627217
>>25627254
>>25627260
>>
>>25627260
aweeeeeeeee snitch <3 how cuteeeeee
>>
>>25627260
SOMEONES A WEE BIT OF A CUNT TODAY
>>25627265
>ima real grill btw
>>
>>25627268
I am a trap, well done <3 We got a smart one here
>>
>>25627275
let me see your bussy
NOW FAGGOT
>>
>>25627278
Only after you kiss my white ass baby ;)
>>
>>25627281
bend me over and spank muh arse will yea ye dumb hole
>>
>>25627287
Yeah eat that booty like groceries baby <3
>>
>>25627290
hurry up im finna nut bby grill
>>
>>25627295
I'm gonna cum all over that 1in peen get ready sugar britches.
>>
>>25627254

I didn't delete it, but I am the one remaking it

>>25627264
ren is too obviously underage and stupid to gain any high standing in our server, he can dream his toddler dreams
>>
>>25627301
Skulls for the skull throne.
>>
>>25627301
post the link or fuck yourself faggot
this is going to happen and theres nothing you can do about it

tl;dr your a no balled faggot
>>
>>25627301
discord link??
>>
>>25627301
SKULL FUCKING FOR EVERYONE
>>
>>25627315
^
>>
File: fuckallyall.gif (3MB, 275x150px) Image search: [Google]
fuckallyall.gif
3MB, 275x150px
this thread
>>
>>25627301
Why would you willingly remake a server that ended because it was uncontrollable and full of shit people with shit morals who's only purpose in there was to orbit the admin. Just join one of the other millions of mental illness servers you cuck.
If you're remaking a shitty discord y'all deserve to be raided.
>>
>>25627334
I love you <3
>>
File: 20170830_152334.jpg (67KB, 507x901px) Image search: [Google]
20170830_152334.jpg
67KB, 507x901px
>>25627334
Mfw cutie in our server. Gonna orbit the fuck out of her, vaginal jew.
>>
File: mm.png (283KB, 479x345px) Image search: [Google]
mm.png
283KB, 479x345px
y'all should just stop
>>
File: THATSALLFOLKS.png (152KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
THATSALLFOLKS.png
152KB, 360x270px
>>
>>25627345
My boipussy is ready for you bby <3
>>
>>25627347
>>25627350
speak of the devil

also who's the snitch tho speak up pussy

>>25627345
you have to share ;)
>>
File: 15418-zoom.jpg (93KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
15418-zoom.jpg
93KB, 1000x1000px
>>25627354
w0t the fuck cheating on me bish
>it was just my turn
>>
>>25627360
nah faggot. alll for me, or you get popped by related pic. im from /guns/ .
>>
File: 05a.png (814KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
05a.png
814KB, 900x1200px
>>25627364
>>
>>25627362
I'm like a turnstyle everyone gets a turn apparently lmao
>>
File: 20170819_152440.jpg (413KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170819_152440.jpg
413KB, 1920x1080px
>>25627371
me waiting for you
>>
>>25627374
bet
>no timestamp
faggot
>>
>>25627374
Please shoot me daddy
>>
>>25627374
im so confused
are you orbiting kawaii im so confused
also
>no timestamp
>>
I want all the orbiters. Call me mana 2.0 ;)
>>
>>25627391
>muh lady is muh quest
>>
>>25627391
kawaii confirmed mind matter's personal mannequins
I'll make you head admin and then you can ban people who don't orbit you (:
>>
File: NOBODYCARES.png (7KB, 595x49px) Image search: [Google]
NOBODYCARES.png
7KB, 595x49px
biggie dinkie xc
lol whoever did this on mannes goodbye post i love you
>>
>>25627395
Orbit me I'm the best jew lover ;)
>>
>>25627400
checked
>>
lol im obviously underaged what a cuck
you guys are just mad cause manne isnt around anymore to give you tha succc
>>
>>25627420
lmao it's not even a secret you're our little babu
>>
File: fut.png (119KB, 164x288px) Image search: [Google]
fut.png
119KB, 164x288px
i want to kill myself. is there a server where i can get support
>>
>>25627374
>timestamp pussy
>timestamp pussy
>timestamp pussy

>>25627423
OG MY FUCKING GOD AFJLAJFAFADSFLADFNAFNLNNN WHO DID THIS
>>
File: kys.png (1KB, 215x46px) Image search: [Google]
kys.png
1KB, 215x46px
>>25627423
>>
File: 20170819_152133.jpg (333KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170819_152133.jpg
333KB, 1920x1080px
I am tired of these kids who just try to get away from orbitting. I am tired of just spending my rest of my poo life on here.
>>
File: photo.jpg (129KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
129KB, 900x900px
>>25627431
>>
File: LU5EOrV.jpg (231KB, 658x960px) Image search: [Google]
LU5EOrV.jpg
231KB, 658x960px
kek
>>
File: fuckhighlight.gif (505KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
fuckhighlight.gif
505KB, 500x206px
>>25627440
>>
>>25627433
I looooooooooooooove elliot rodger I wish he was my daddy
>>
File: weewoo.jpg (74KB, 512x400px) Image search: [Google]
weewoo.jpg
74KB, 512x400px
>>25627441
>>
>>25627446
same
>>
File: 1503959037082.png (409KB, 899x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1503959037082.png
409KB, 899x1025px
le tan millenom girl
>>
File: crymeariver.gif (641KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
crymeariver.gif
641KB, 500x270px
>>25627447
>>
File: rekt.png (112KB, 216x288px) Image search: [Google]
rekt.png
112KB, 216x288px
>>
File: 1503559268912.png (34KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1503559268912.png
34KB, 512x512px
pic related
>>
rip
>>
File: ceasarthehottie.jpg (127KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
ceasarthehottie.jpg
127KB, 384x384px
>>
ewww get that filthy pig creature off of my screen
>>
>>25627472
>>25627473
good job faggots
>>
>>25627457
ebin meme

>literally makes a server exclusively to bitch about being kicked from a server
>>
>>25627498
We didn't talk about highlight at all until you guys advertised in our thread.
>>
We have made amends with Manne. Plz no bully anymore.
>>
>>25627540
True
Retreat
>>
i sincerely apologize
>>
>girl attention-admins a server
>huge drama threads about it now
what a surprise
>>
>>25627711

I do not attention admin the server, freely join and see for yourself

Highlight will be ready again soon guys - just reconstructing the channels you all know and love
>>
File: CrfD8ag2aX-5.png (23KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
CrfD8ag2aX-5.png
23KB, 300x250px
HIGHLIGHT the big warm kingdom of mental disorder

WE ARE BACK MY CHILDREN

fREzSH NEW LIKE BABY

https://discord.gg/QHJ4AKd
>>
invite is dead
>>
>>25628042

alternative inviteeee

https://discord.gg/9BWRA
>>
>>25614589
bump
>>
Mannequins girl has a face that looks like it was carved from a candle
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.