[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex, drugs and music thread because I'm still in rehab.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 20151209_093154.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151209_093154.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Sex, drugs and music thread because I'm still in rehab.

I'll go first
25/m/straight

Sex
>heterosexual
Drug of choice
>Heroin (why I'm in rehab)
Music
>punk, indie, shoegaze, noise

Kik is SLEEPYxDAN
>>
Don't be bashful
Come on in
>>
>>25608530
Self bump.
>>
Sex
>weed
Drug of choice
>weed
Music
>montage
>>
>>25608781
Tell me more about this Montage.
>>
File: 20141111_094135.jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20141111_094135.jpg
93KB, 640x480px
>>
26/f/lesbian

Drug of choice
>Morphine and other opiates

Music
>Metal and 1950s - 80s pop
>I also respect classical music
>>
>>25609049
My kik is yujiibb
I forgot to add it
>>
>>25609082
Something about those damn opiates.
Are you still on them?
Im on subs now
>>
File: 1464848631573.jpg (123KB, 742x960px) Image search: [Google]
1464848631573.jpg
123KB, 742x960px
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-10-17-24-27.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-10-17-24-27.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
I guess it'll just be a dick thread now

>>25608530
>>
dunping
>>
>>25608530
How many times have you gone into rehab total?

Why did you ever try heroin?

Did you start out smoking pot?
>>
>>25611835

>How many times have you gone into rehab total?

This is my first time in inpatient.
I've done intensive out patient before (3 hour long groups on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday for 6 weeks)

>why did I try heroin
I started off taking vicodin a few times a month. No big deal, I've smoked weed, eaten mushrooms, snorted cocaine and never had a problem. But then I started eating vicodin a couple times a week because I loved the effects. That turned into every day, and by then I need 2 or three pills at a time to feel it. That's when the slope got slippery although I didn't realize it at the time.

I started taking new and stronger opioids like oxycontin and fentanyl patches so I could get higher and feel better. All of my friends were doing it so it seemed normal. Around this I noticed if I didn't take any opioids during the day I would start to feel shitty. Like a bad flu. Sure enough it went away when I got some opioids.

This process continued at a slow pace but eventually my tolerance was so high it was nearly impossible to go to work without being high. I would be too sick. The money I was spending on pills was getting rediculous. I would need 100 mg of oxy to be well for the day. People usually charge $0.5 - $1 per milligram. So you can see how it adds up.

Some friends add some heroin and of me it was just like oxy except stronger and cheaper. I knew heroin was bad news, but I was sick and didn't have much money. I ended getting a $20 bag and snorting half of it then smoking the rest throughout the night.

My friend was right, cheaper and better. I continued down this road for a long time before ever using a needle. My tolerance kept getting higher and higher until I was spending $100 a day on heroin.

Again, there was a time when I was sick as fuck and didn't have much money. I could only afford a $20 bag and I knew that wasn't going to cut it. I also knew that you get way higher shooting up compared to snorting it.
>>
>>25612480
Continued..

My junkie friends were already shooting up so it wasn't a strange or unusual concept.
I went over to a friends house with my 20 bag. He showed me how to cook it up, how to find a vein, how to register that it's in the vein (the plume of blood shooting back into the barrel of the needle) and then I sent it.

Needless to say, that 20 dollars got me really fucking high. The rush was better than an orgasm. It was better than anything I had ever felt before.

So on and so forth, my addiction got way worse and took me to places that God himself wouldn't go. I needed to get straight so I made some calls, got on suboxone and came here.
>>
>>25609445
Kik boytoy
>>
>>25612536
C-can I be your friend?
>>
>>25612480
i just got off probation yaaaa 2 years outpatient, 6 months iop, 3 months jail, 6 months house arrest... thx drugs
>>
>>25608530
Heterosexual is not a sex.

>Sex:
Male
>Drug of choice:
Ritalin
>Music:
Modern Jazz, Late Romantic/Early 20th century Classical, Punk Blues.
>>
>>25614098
I was asking the for sexual preference or fetishes.
I should've been more clear about that
>>
>>25613736
Of course we can be friends!
>>
>>25614098
>>25615008
Oh. I suppose I should've figured as much.
In that case: Gay, and all of them.
>>
>>25615084
All of them? Any physical addiction?
>>
>>25615167
All the fetishes, not all the drugs, silly.
I don't take any drugs regularly (well, aside from alcohol and cigarettes), just ritalin and caps on special occasions (oh, and poppers for when I want buttsex and am to impatient to stretch out properly).
>>
>>25608530
Any hot chicks in rehabilitation with you?
>>
>>25615208
Your drug slang is like from the 1950. Some William Burroughs type lingo. I like it.

>>25616550
No, it's an all male rehab facility. It's pretty lame.
I share a room with an old man who's an alcoholic. A while ago he passed out drunk in the middle of winter (we're in Wisconsin) and suffered from frostbite so severe he had all of his toes amputated.
>>
Sex
>heterosexual
Drug of choice
>Weed and it's wonderful you know what you don't ever hear about is people doing weed having those depraved stories because instead of ruining your life it makes your life amazing
Music
>night ranger, whitesnake
>>
Sex
>Bi
Drug of choice
>weed and acid/shrooms/md when i can
Music
>rap/hip hop, electronic
>>
>>25616844
I can understand the gateway theory though. First drug I tried was weed and smoked every day for years. With the weed came drug dealers with weed and coke. I eventually tried coke. So on and so forth.

I have never heard of some who's never touched a drug in their life just one day start shooting heroin lol

I'm not saying weed is bad. Most people handle it well and never dabble around with other drugs.
But I got gateway theoryied...
>>
>>25616968

Guy:
It sounds like your problems started when you STOPPED smoking weed...ever think of that?
>>
>>25616661
Sorry, too many years of English TV and sleeping with old leather daddies; I didn't even realise. What are the younglings calling caps and poppers these days?
>>
>>25608530
Good to see you killing time in rehab creatively, bro. (I'm the guy who Kik'd you last week, talked about my own painkiller rehab, etc.)

Sex: Male, 99% straight, 1% bi-curious
Drug of choice: Well, I'm 6-months clean after a REALLY heavy painkiller addiction. Now I just party with a little coke from time to time.
Music: Fuck, I'm all over the map. Lately I've been digging the following:

Tom Crouch, Ethan Gruska, The Belle Brigade, Brian Dunne, Butch Walker, and The Decemberists.
>>
31/M/UK
Sex: Hetero IRL, Bi online. Into BDSM, denial, humiliation, etc.
Drugs: Weed. Tried others, not my bag.
Music: All over the map. All kinds of metal (really into blackened death metal ATM), hip/trip-hop, chiptune, industrial, noise, drone, indie, classic rock, prog rock, jazz, blues, swing, etc.
Good music is food music.

Kik is zodsdeadbaby
>>
Sex
Bi
DoC
Yayo mainly (tried weed was eh, wouldn't mind trying Molly if I could find some)
Music
All over the place but mainly hip-hop and electronica or anything synth heavy
>>
>sex
straight male

>drug of choice
weed, mdma, coke, psychedelics

>music
rap, trap, hiphop, drill, grime, psych rock
>>
22 male

Preferred upper is MDMA
Preferred downer is Ketamine
Preferred Psychedelic is 2cb

Drink of choice - Bombay sapphire + mountain dew

Indie + grime
BABYSHAMBLES
>>
>>25617810
do you have a kik or something?
>>
>>25612536
Did you start out smoking pot?
>>
>>25617024
I have thought of that. But at the time weed wasn't doing odd for me anymore lol

>>25617076
Thanks man, I'm basically just doing stuff to keep my mind from dwelling on opiates. It's weird.. Out of nowhere I'll find myself sizing up my veins and touching them now that they're healing. And the Decembererists are pretty fucking good

>>25619112

Yeah, that's the first thing I had tried beside alcohol. I was probably 13 years old when I first smoked bud
>>
Are any of you guys on bluelight?
>>
>>25608530
27/m/straight
Sex: with my fiance a few times a week
Drug of choice: xanax, lsd, mostly clean now.
Real drug of choice: Whisky
Music: Old Tom Waits, Leonard Coen, good drinking alone music.
Random Fact: Recently quit smoking and if fucking sucks
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.