[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti Meetup thread. >Post a/s/l >Then reasons why people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 12

File: 2___Copy.jpg (210KB, 1230x1375px) Image search: [Google]
2___Copy.jpg
210KB, 1230x1375px
Anti Meetup thread.

>Post a/s/l
>Then reasons why people shouldn't meet up with/date you
>Then contact info

Go!
>>
>>25599746
25m/Leafistan
I'm fucking apathetic about everything and only care about sex
Moderate sociopathic tendencies
Jobless, nearly homeless.
SC:quiet-you
>>
This thread has too many replies.
>>
>>25599877
Give it some time, let the misanthropes warm up to the idea.

Might get them laid, who knows.
>>
File: received_2003470073205953.jpg (57KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
received_2003470073205953.jpg
57KB, 768x1024px
>>25599746
21/m/utah
Generally pretty boring
Always at work or otherwise busy
Haven't had anything other than shallow one night stands for 3 years
Can't drive
Sc: vladmir_zadorno
>>
21/m/Ireland

I am way more shy than I appear, I have a short temper, and a pretty bad family.
I also have a high sex drive and I know that's often a problem.

Kik is Staccaspard
>>
>32 male Las Vegas
>Live with my Mom ATM
>Want FWB monogamy/booty call
KiK NickTheNerd84
>>
File: IMG_0299.jpg (135KB, 1080x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0299.jpg
135KB, 1080x398px
Ill bite

18/F/Pennsylvania
•live in the middle of no where
•dont like leaving the house
•can sometimes be cringy
•pretty much a normie of everything i have no real interests and no stories to tell you about my life
•messy

Discord : LittleOne#0652
>>
>>25599746
18/M/Texas
I hate talking about personal life Im tired of having the same college/life/future conversations pre sex with the people I hook up with and I hate talking about family or background I just want you to blow your load and hit the road no questions asked about myself thank you
SC: abraham.manson
>>
File: stcatto.jpg (15KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
stcatto.jpg
15KB, 384x384px
21 / M / Finland
I have too high moral standards and will probably piss you off with religiousity(im a christian).
I loathe the society and feel like I don't belong anywhere so I have a hard time feeling at home anywhere or with anyone.
I'm always bored and wish my life changed but can't decide what to do with my life.

Shiftstrike#1210
>>
>>25601450
Discord*
>>
File: IMG_0920.jpg (82KB, 640x447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0920.jpg
82KB, 640x447px
28/M/Canada, Northern BC/Alberta-ish
I'm only a little shallow, and like to entertain ideas more than follow through on them.
Only slightly racist.
I haven't had sex in over a year, but by choice.
Slightly autistic about social media and don't like having lots of friends.
Discord EasyAI#1144
Snapchat Pacman9000
>>
this thread sucks

>hurr durr, I'm such an antisocial snowflake!
>here, take my discord and kik username and hit me up!

kik: paradig11
>>
26/M/Tennessee
I'm a bit of an annoying cunt. I can be a straight up ass. I rarely take other's feelings into consideration when doing stuff. I can be a manchild some times. I'm fat and unattractive. I hate talking about myself. And there's probably more I don't realize.
PapaShu#3446
>>
>>25601386
sounds like me, where in PA?
>>
File: front_zpsva9ckf2j.jpg (167KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
front_zpsva9ckf2j.jpg
167KB, 953x953px
DICKS EVERYWHERE

24/F/CO
:¨·.·¨:
1)`·. ЀǷЯ€$$
2) I have a lot of social anxiety.
3) I have no idea where my life is headed.
4) I low-key enjoy ICP, dubstep and Miley Cyrus.
5) I really like annoying occult shit, and spiritual shit like healing crystals and all of that. I've noticed this annoys a lot of people.
6) I've honestly never dated before.

Discord: manifestivity#5533
>>
>>25602482
Tried adding. Discord doesn't work
>>
>>25602482
>>25602484
Discord ID are case sensitive, she probably neglected to add that detail.
>>
>>25602484

Sorry about that. I adjusted my privacy settings.
>>
i like this concept

26/F/USA

I won't date you or probably ever fuck you. I WILL tease you a lot if I like you and will hook up to some degree if we become close and care about each other - but what are the chances?
>>
>>25602501
Forgot contact? :S
>>
>>25602495
Added now. Plox accept
>>
>>25602501

Shouldve mentioned that I'm in MD.

>>25602513

not sure what about this sounds appealing to you, but if you really want to talk, post a contact.
>>
>>25602555
Discord: Shiftstrike#1210
>>
>>25602555
PapaShu#3446
>>
>>25602613

I had you added and we had nice chats a few times. I actually tried to message you earlier tonight but you seem to have blocked me. Wonder why.
>>
>>25602456
Lacaster area (17555)
>>
>>25602628
And you seemed to block me. What did I ever do to you?
>>
File: 8866.png (500KB, 569x628px) Image search: [Google]
8866.png
500KB, 569x628px
>>25599746
20/m/FL
I get pretty clingy and sometimes paranoid. Straightforward attempts at telling someone about myself is forced and awkward. Shit at leaving my house but will do for someone.
Discord: Sebastian#4955
>>
>Post a/s/l
27/m/Québec
>Then reasons why people shouldn't meet up with/date you
I bitch often about my problems, I'm a NEET, I drink excessively, I have weird fetishes, I'm beta
>Then contact info
>>
>>25602555
I'm in md. Kik is daddy_nidoking im 21
>>
File: Ultra Comics.jpg (621KB, 1008x1549px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra Comics.jpg
621KB, 1008x1549px
>>25599746
19/m/pa
I'm a neet, live with my parents, can't drive, on and off depression, and bad at replying. Also I'm getting chubby and putting off working out plus I'm not that attractive.
Kik: Maldalgador

Ultra Comics was my shit though.
>>
20/m/michigan
Years of bullying and being alone has led to me being incredibly pessimistic and i tend to give up on people after their first mistake. Also i find meaningless chitchat excruciating.
Kik: bluesekerei
>>
>>25602628
I can't think of anyone I've blocked. Give me a hint as to who you are?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170825-054845.png (47KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170825-054845.png
47KB, 480x800px
>>25602628
>>25603387
Now I'm even more confused.
>>
>>25602634
same. i added you.
>>
>>25603394
>>25603387

Huh. Maybe you just deleted me and only accept messages from friends? Idk. My display name is guava.
>>
>>25604360
Oh okay. No, didn't block. I don't know, we hadn't talked for a while and I figured you got tired of me. Tends to happen a lot.
>>
20/M/FL
Depressed, paranoid, socially awkward
Discord: McMuesal#1836
>>
>>25599746
Male 20 Illinois
I'm probably on the spectrum and it's most obvious when I'm in a social situation.
If we met up I'd probably show up drunk or suggest we get drinks to ease my social anxiety
Only had one night stands. Never a gf
>>
>>25604583
Forgot to add contact
Snapchat: mjs20159
Also have a kik but can't remember rn. I'll look it up if someone is interested
>>
>>25599746
19/m/nederland
i have no experience in any dates
snapchat i rarely use is marc3lsider
i wont show you my face.
>>
19, m,
I am a huge perv, i cant talk about anything except for myself and my own feelings, and if we met on here I would have a lot of issues trusting you
>>
18, male, Novosibirsk
I haven't got any experience with girls, have boring personality, I'm 6'4" (~194cm).
Telegram: @breathingundervodka
E-mail: [email protected]
>>
>>25604360
>>25604364
Well, I'd readd you if I knew the digits after your name.
>>
File: 1453953573815.jpg (859KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453953573815.jpg
859KB, 1920x1080px
26/M/TX (Houston)

I'm a polyamorous sociopathic nihilist, hard to get along with, emotionless/depressed all the time, hyper-sexual to the point I'll wanna fuck your pussy hard all the time with my magnum dong, and I'm husky plus a bunch of other shit.

kik: blackpoolgraves
>>
21/F/New Jersey
I'm pretty sure I'm boring af, however no one has said this to me to my face yet so I cannot confirm. I like to talk to people while I'm at work, but it randomly gets busy sooo you know. I'm really shitty at starting conversations. I usually wait for people to start talking to me but if you get me on a subject I'm interested in I'm pretty good at maintaining the conversation, but I really don't know what I'm interested in until I'm talking about. Indecisive af. I like when my friends watch me play video games.
Kik: vice2528
I'm not interested in anything remotely sexual with you. Yeah, you. I have I bf but he cannot smoke with me on account of his promotion to vp, so come smoke and watch me play video games plz
>>
28/m/OH
I work four tens, so unless you're adding me after 7pm or on one of my days off, you'd be waiting a while. If I'm trying to talk to you after work or on a day off when I have all the time in the world and you're barely replying, if at all, I'm going to be annoyed by it, but I won't actually say anything about it. I'm probably not very interesting or entertaining, either. People have told me otherwise, but I'm also not trusting of others, so I take it with a grain of salt. I guess that's a good enough reason not to date me. Seems to be good enough for most people.
I'm not edgy, but my kik name is. Warlord_Massacre.
>>
File: dante.png (615KB, 1044x1018px) Image search: [Google]
dante.png
615KB, 1044x1018px
18/M/France

I'm really sensitive and clingy, I irritate people easily, and I'm an easy target, I keep trusting and forgiving people who hate me.
Also lonely depressed loser.

Discord : Malvre#5799
>>
20/M/NY
Speech Impediment (rhotacism)
No contact needed
>>
Oh this will be fun
32/m/WA
I'm older than the crowd I like to hang with and I like younger partners
I'm a shut-in
I'm poly and dating a 20yo
I'm a chubby nerd
I want sex
I'm a degenerate pansexual that wants to switch with cute traps
I'd want you to come hang out at my place all the time
Nerdy inside activities
WEEB
Dirty old man status
And I might start working odd hours so a scheduling nightmare unless you dont mind coming over whenever
Toomanykittens
>>
21/M/irrelevant

I really am a piece of shit, I don't have any female friends and sometimes I just start picking out /soc/ girls from clean weeb or kik threads. They seem to think I am funny, or just tell me that out of politeness, but they keep talking with me, but then I might have some problems IRL or being a kissless virgin would really hit me hard and I start asking retarded questions like if hypothetically if we were in the same location would she have given me one date. The answer is always no and I sperg out. I am not funny, not a nice person to talk with, pathetic and alone and there is not a single person across the globe who thinks I am worth sticking around with. I just didn't think it was like "I am dropping this person like garbage" material, just bitch slap me, tell me to shut up and cool down, don't abandon me when my growing sense of loneliness starts overwheming me, but I guess I have a shit personality to start with, then why the hell are you all replying back? For a year!
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.