[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /soc/ i'm drunk and suicidal. get fucked up with me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: me.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
hey /soc/ i'm drunk and suicidal.

get fucked up with me and share music, memes, and the reasons why you continue to exist.
>>
>>25598133

Catch a hopper and mosey on to a new destination ya homebum kook.
>>
>>25598138
......what?
>>
>>25598138

I figured that since you posted a pick of a bunch of of gutter oogles you'd know what I meant but I guess not.

What sort of music are you into? Or rather, what have you been digging lately?
>>
>>25598149
fuck oogles, i just like the goat.
also i'm not rich enough to hop a train.

sun milk by little kid just came out today, and i'm digging it hard. i've listened to them since 2011 and they have yet to release something i didn't love. i'm halfway through my second listen through rn.

FFO: elliott smith, carissa's wierd, red house painters
littlekid.bandcamp.com/album/sun-milk
>>
>>25598155

>littlekid.bandcamp.com/album/sun-milk

I'm digging it, bonus points for being Canadian.
Kinda Flaming Lips-esque.
>>
>>25598133
Why do you want to kill yourself m8
>>
File: dog.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
dog.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>25598165
what about you?
and i'm not a huge FL fan but I can kinda see it. a couple songs have a structure like Chad Vangaalen.
>>
File: 1501184020773.jpg (54KB, 1017x750px) Image search: [Google]
1501184020773.jpg
54KB, 1017x750px
>>25598175
a lot of reasons but besides that i've lost motivation to create so I have no reason to exist, i'm tired of being hurt.
for example: the first time you get raped you're like "oh, this is awful" and the second time you're like "wow again??" and the third time you're like "maybe i'm the problem here if this keeps happening". i'd rather not stick around for a fourth, ya dig?
>>
>>25598181

Lately i've been returning to bands I listened to as a kid,

Been digging ambient while i'm at work so i've been listening to alot of Boards of Canada and Godspeed You! Black Emperor because it helps me focus at the task at hand.

For driving music: been listening to a lot of Kid 606, Miranda Sex Garden and Squarepusher.

Also been digging 90's era ska again just because of how happy and bouncy it is.
>>
>>25598193

>i've lost the motivation to create

So you're an artist/musician?

You just need some sobriety. Not just one day but you need at least 3 days minimum before you decide suicide is a viable option.
>>
>>25598199
just put a couple people on to BoC. gooood stuff.
i haven't listened to squarepusher in a while. I'll check out the other too. not a ska fan :(

and yeah, i'm a musician. I've spent a few days sober. It just made me think I should go hospitalize myself, which I don't want to do again.
>>
>>25598193
Are u a grill?
From which third world country you are that you got raped 4 times?
>>
>>25598301
yes, usa, and it was only three times
>>
>>25598133
Can aomeone explain this picture? What the hell is going on.
>>
>>25598336
it's punk rock
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.