[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /soc/, this is gonna most likely die with the rest of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Steam.png (19KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Steam.png
19KB, 512x512px
Hi /soc/, this is gonna most likely die with the rest of the awful attention whoring threads, but I figured this is worth a try.

TL;DR version: Any femanons want to play some video games? I mostly play Warframe right now but I have GTA 5 installed and could download some other things if I have them.

Long version:

I've been incredibly stressed and anxious for the past month, to the point I almost can't sleep, and I've been pretty suicidal because of everything put together.

I only have one friend, and she's always busy playing games with another guy, and it's been suggested to me by most of my acquaintances that "I need to find more people to play games with and talk to if I want to feel better". So now I'm trying.

>I'm not autistic, I just have anxiety issues
>I'll probably be pretty shy on skype at first but I'd prefer it over just typing while gaming
>I just want friends and to stop feeling like a worthless piece of shit all the time that nobody wants to hang out, since I only have the one friend and she always ditches me
>>
>wants frens

>needs help

>can only be grill

>kek
>>
>>25597803
Yeah so, the couple guys I've met on /soc/ ended up acting the same way.

"SUP FAGGOT LEL, KILL URSELF" memes and shit.

Also, when you're fucking lonely as hell and want to die hanging out with the opposite sex helps a lot more. Dunno what to tell you, doesn't really HAVE to be femanon, just don't want to deal with loud, meme spamming assholes when I already feel like shit.
>>
>>25597793

You got PUBG? I'll ruin some duos with you. Am male tho
>>
>>25597818
I do not, I was pretty fucking awful at H1Z1, which is weird because I'm generally good at shooters.Just assumed I'd be awful at it too, plus you need friends for it to really be fun.
>>
>>25597811

>one friend
>female
>always going after the D
>but not my D :'(
>need more female friends to play games with
>guys are masculine when I add them and this threatens me
>halp I'm suicidal

If you are restricting your friendships with people based on gender, therein lies the problem. You HAVE to be less bias and greedy if you are to make friends at all, otherwise you will push people who could have been good friends away.

inb4 contrarian excuses
>>
>>25597831
I have male internet friends, but we don't skype. Not really the same.

I wouldn't say meme spouting and yelling is "masculine". If that's what you think, every 13 year old is hyper masculine.
>>
>>25597839
I'm telling you right now: if you are indeed male, having male friends who you can talk to in confidence will be infinitely more beneficial than having a female friend you can talk to JUST because she's female. Maybe you're just looking for a mother figure for guidance?
>>
>>25597855
I'm not looking for some stranger to hang out with and talk about my problems, I'm just looking for somebody/multiple people to talk to to just not think about said problems.

I don't know man. Due to anxiety issues, I don't really leave my house, and meeting people in real life feels like shit because everybody seems fake, people are more real on the internet, so alas, here I am. On fucking /soc/ actually trying to socialize so that I don't attempt suicide again.
>>
>>25597793
Basically we are the same, op that you like to play?
>>
>>25597793
Stream ID?
>>
>>25598004
I mostly just play Warframe all day every day, but I have GTA 5 to play, played some War Thunder. I have a ton of games I can always install, lot of co-op stuff since that's most of what I like to play.

A few competitive games but I never played them much.

>>25598010
RollClassic
>>
>>25598024
I have the GTA too but I do not play it for lack of teammates.
>>
File: 1487972336402.jpg (1MB, 1438x1435px) Image search: [Google]
1487972336402.jpg
1MB, 1438x1435px
>>25597793
Anyone want to play Terraria/Magicka/PoE or something else?

Not worried about your gender since I'm not a thirsty faggot.
>>
>>25598256
im down for PoE, whats ur id?
>>
>>25598261
it's dfdwadw
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.