[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are all the anons and femanons from PA? Post ASL and what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3

File: Pennsylvania-Map.png (27KB, 400x210px) Image search: [Google]
Pennsylvania-Map.png
27KB, 400x210px
Where are all the anons and femanons from PA?
Post ASL and what you are looking for.

Me: 21 M Harrisburg for whatever
>>
26/M/412
Straight
Fat guy looking to get fucked.
kik: MrTamsy
>>
Pretty sure all of these always turn into sausage fests but what ever.

29/m/ lancaster

Looking for someone to play with. Maybe a shorter girl or feminine trap.
>>
>>25592815
Forget my kik is shiftrift
>>
20 M Erie
Not looking for sex just female or male friends only in my area. Kik Lbot412
>>
Bumperino
>>
20 M fr

looking for anything with female, sex not obligated

Kik : Akeoss
Snap : luka.lvd
>>
>>25592472
F 19 Harrisburg
looking for just friends
>>
>>25593675
you forgot contact options
>>
22 m living in the 814 somerset area anyone can hit me up on snapchat puskar_kustomz I'm a chill guy looking for some more friends to talk to so anons and femanons get at me
>>
File: reading_pa_forensics.jpg (17KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
reading_pa_forensics.jpg
17KB, 500x310px
>>25592815

Interested in just being friends with a straight 29/m from Reading?
>>
>>25592472
24/m Philadelphia

Looking for cool people to hangout
Kik: qq33pp23
>>
32/M/Philadelphia/Beardy person

No expectations, mostly enjoy just exploring the city (and the outdoors). Not into dudes, sorry.
>>
satoriintangier at gmail ... no kik.
>>
24/m/717 bored out of my mind and looking to make new friends m or f.
Reply back for snap
>>
31 / m / york
looking for friends
i like waffles, bike rides, punk rock, vegan food, marvel movies, etc

skype email is [email protected]
snap is seven_seconds
>>
M/24 York
Looking for friends, chats anything. Lonely af.
Snap is metic0079
>>
24/Male/Philadelphia
Straight
Kik: clowak
>>
https://discord.gg/3XYxFvq

Pa college girls discord. We have girls from all over the state. Come join the fun
>>
Bump for discord
>>
>>25593675
21/m in Harrisburg for the night. We could prolly hang out but the thread is already dead so whatever.
>>
32/M/Philadelphia
Just looking for people to talk to, open for anything
Skype- anthropologist16
>>
31 M 814

Saturday is the McGregor Mayweather fight. Let's get together to watch the match.
Champs in SC anyone?

Kik is midnightnowhere

If we get enough solid commitments I'll call and reserve a table.
>>
>>25597958
Its expired post new link
>>
>>25600206
Im in philly too kik me
24/m
Kik: qq33pp23
>>
24/m/bi

610 Allentown area

Kik : garagecock

Looking to trade pics maybe get eachother revved up then see where things go, maybe meet up and play with eachother
>>
18/F/outer lacaster area (17555)
I wanna explore the state more, looking for people to show me around where you live and what not
I would want to talk to you first tho obviously
Message for discord or kik, i use discord more tho
>>
27/m in 724 and 412 Pittsburgh area. I'm looking for someone 18+ in the area that'a hung 7"+ who I can deepthroat suck. Kik is discreetdeepirwin
>>
>>25601039
Hi
>>
>>25601147
Hey there
>>
>>25601039
ahahaha, "explore the state more". Unless it's Pittsburgh or Philadelphia, maaaaayyybe Harrisburg, there is fuck all. I hope you like farmland or uninhabited mountain forests during the touring.
>>
>>25601180
Actually i do, id like to do some photography of the area, and there is stuff to do like the little local shops or interesting resturants places. Trust me i live in the middle of no where but i still find stuff to do
>>
>>25601039
27/m kop area kik me, andm90
>>
>>25601039
Hey Lancaster
Kik me as per here: >>25600272

I'm in centre county. It's pretty rural, maybe not as much as Lancaster, but has lots of mountains. I also know some places to go in NEPA.
>>
21/M/pittsburgh
straight
women:to either just be friends with or hookup with. Not picky.
men:idk, someone to shoot the shit with/play games/drink/shit like that
kik:wtfisthesun
>>
717/36/m near hershey
>>
https://discord.gg/ka4Kjjj

New discord link for sharing college girls.
>>
https://discord.gg/YjbzmSF

join the USA server y'all
>>
>>25601147
Why the fuck do you only reply with hi you braindead idiot.

21 passable trap here over in Wyoming, the 570 area. Got rid of kik, throwaway email is tempurgh76@gmail if anyone wants to contact. If you do though don't be like this guy, make a sentence or two.

Looking mainly for females, but wouldn't turn away some dick if it was close by.
>>
>>25604196
Are you a complete retard?
>>
27/m/717 near chambersburg
Bi looking for new friends
>>
>>25604365
Forgot my kik, AsgardianMight
>>
20/F/Bethlehem
Looking for stoner friends
>>
File: For what purpose.jpg (25KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
For what purpose.jpg
25KB, 323x454px
>>25604205
I genuinely want to know your thought process behind that though.

No contact information, nothing about what you're looking for, just a single word greeting on a 15 page board where she might never look again.

The brunt of why I'm mad about this isn't all on you in particular, but on every dipshit like you that does this. Go and stay go Chad.
>>
>>25604493
>everyone has to have a reason to say hi
I'm from York. I'm not driving over there to meet some girl. I'm bumping the thread and being friendly. You're not even from this state.
>>
21 | F | Bedford

clean stuff pls.
looking for friends, male & female.

kik: princessliss95
>>
>>25604513
Wyoming's a town in PA. Of course you're not gonna drop everything and go down there.

Not that you need a reason to say hi, but you should say more than that if you've any intention of setting something up at all.
>>
30 m from york pa
>>
>>25604528
But I don't have any intention of meeting her. Besides, there's no reason to write a paragraph for some girl who will probably ignore you. Say hi and let the conversation start if she's interested.
>>
>>25604537
I guess I'm more hung up on why use the board as a medium for a chat like that given the small chance they'd come back to the thread. I've also always hated the "Hi how are ya" build up, and it just seems really off to use a thread like this for it rather than emails or an IM service.

But I guess the proof is in the pudding here with us going back and forth, though that might be fueled more by the desire to call each other faggots. Anyway, I might have come off real strong. You do you man, good talk.
>>
20 | M | State College. Looking for any kind of fetish sex, Ill try whatever youre into. Sub or dom. Kik: anon6223
>>
>>25601220
you sound fun! add me on discord: oh_okay_cool#5696
>>
>>25600422
I don't have it, don't know anyone else on there
>>
>>25593016
Guess I'm the only one in Erie
>>
25/m/stroudsburg/570/bi

Anything, really
>>
>>25605538
plear91 if anyone is interested
>>
20/m
I live in ct it play shows/go to shows here hmu via sc:lolmelsucks
>>
Bored 25/m in the 717 area
Looking for F
My kik is sheagle25
>>
39/m straight 215 (Philly)
New to the area looking for friends, a fwb and stoner friends
>>
21/M/Willow Grove
Bi, overweight Black dude (usually a deal breaker)
Looking for traps, fembois and seriously introverted females
Kik: Saturnitr
>>
Any PA nude discord servers organized by town?
>>
>>25604801
fuck penn state :)
>>
27/m/412 pittsburgh

Looking for people to bullshit with, possibly do something outdoors while it's still nice (hiking, sports, etc).

kik: lumenark
>>
>>25608610
Agreed honestly
>>
31, m, 412

Yinz need to stop sucking dick and have your dick sucked instead.
>>
20/m/philadelphia
straight and only want makeout partner
>>
banp
>>
24/m/215
hit me up to chat, looking for friends, drug buddies, and hookups if things go well
kik: nigeypo
>>
>>25604461
I work 45 minutes from there in NJ. The town looks nice and colonial.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.