[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was chatting with a girl and getting along with her until I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-08-20 18.14.13.jpg (368KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-20 18.14.13.jpg
368KB, 1440x2560px
I was chatting with a girl and getting along with her until I send her my pic (pic related) and she won't reply.

Give it to me /soc/, am I that unattractive that even if you shared the same interests with me, you would drop me like a hot potato the moment you saw the pic?

How to improve? Thanks for helping out.
>>
>>25591710
A meme is born
>>
Your shirt has a zipper pocket and unneeded epaulets with buttons on the shoulder. You look like the type of person who still wears cargo-shorts in 2017.
>>
i mean.. i'd say you're 5/10. so unless you're talking to other 5/10s, yea you're gonna get ignored.
>>
>>25591726
That low huh? Damn. Thanks.
>>
>>25591730
5 is literally average you narcissistic fuck .
>>
>>25591710
Dunno mate, I guess there must be some reason why she stopped replying, because you do not look even close to horrible or bad in any way.

Btw, where was that pic taken?
>>
>>25591829
Lol what? Wasn't 6 average? I just wasn't expecting below average lol.

Any tips to improve besides fashion?

>>25591839
Pic was taken in La Jolla Cove mate, it's a beautiful place, you should check it out if you ever come down to San Diego
>>
>>25591880
9000+ km away, but thanks for the advice OP
>>
>>25591710
Haircut and a shave would improve it by a point or two I think?
>>
>>25591710

holy fuck the amount of blur and smudge used from photoshop.

this guy is one of those full on hairy greeks he had to fucking smudge out the hair growing from his chest into his beard.
>>
>>25591710
Work on your photoshop skills
>>
>>25591710
i find you attractive and wouldn't stop talking to you! you're a 7/10 at least!
>>
>>25591710
you look fine mate
>>
>>25591710
I wouldn't say it's necessarily your facial features, but the general vibe comes across as extremely beta and unattractive. The slight head tilt, the lack of smile (some people can pull it off but you can't which makes you look like a robot), the fashion sense (not that it's bad but it's defo not trendy) and of course your photoshop. The whole body language just screams you're insecure and need validation. To improve you should bring the camera closer and eye level, don't try to pull off the intense stare look because you don't have the looks for it, and SMILE.
>>
>>25592110
>>25591963
>>25591963

There's no photoshop on that pic dudes, my front facing camera is just shitty and doesn't capture as many details so it looks dolly like that.

Thanks for all the feedback dudes.
>>
I think people are just being too pushy and judgmental with op. Personally I don't think op is ugly, he is just not smiling which ruins his face. Next time, try sending your girls selfies where you're smiling.
>>
>>25591710
You have sad eyes. Maybe try smiling more. Get a haircut. You're not an ogre.
>>
grow the beard out. If you cant rogaine up

grow your hair out and slick it back, would look bo
>>
>>25591710
You look like you hate yourself
>>
File: 2017-06-28 00.22.241.jpg (208KB, 1098x1449px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-28 00.22.241.jpg
208KB, 1098x1449px
>>25592325
Used to grow a beard, people said it looked shitty so I took it off. This is a pic when I was trying a new pair of sunglasses I got. IDK if I should grow it back, you tell me. Thanks btw.
>>
>>25592354
The problem is the goatee. Grow the full thing or shave it
>>
Ugly nose, bad brows, droopy eyes, monkey like bone structure, excessively hairy, I'd say 3/10 only because you're still tolerable to look at and aren't vomit inducing
>>
you aren't bad looking but I'd try smiling
>>
>>25591710
I hate beautyface, but I doubt that's why she dropped you. Keep in mind that girls are pretty much merchants that are selling themselves. If a girl saw you and did what this last one did, she probably thought you weren't worth her snatch, whether she had an inflated sense of self-worth or not. Chances are she saw you and you didn't look as perfect as she thought you would, and immediately got insecure. You don't look bad at all, not even slightly freakish. You look like a normie, to put it at worst. If you were to find someone URL, it'd be that much easier to weed out those blue-ballers, I mean in person if they see you and still talk to you, you know they're at least interested a bit
>>
>>25591710

You look like you might have been involved in the Barcelona attack. Any sane white girl would have ran for the hills.
>>
>>25592478
>>25592427
>>25592328
Smiling make that much a difference huh? Thanks lads. I think that will help quite a bit.
>>
>>25591710
Grow a real beard, or shave.

Maybe she is a relative of knows you irl, and is embarrassed to let you know it is her.

Maybe she is busy, or fell asleep.

Wait a couple days and try again.
>>
>>25591710
smile for your pictures. you look kind of scary in this one
>>
>>25591723
Hanes underwear

What's the next step up? Kevlin Klein?
>>
>>25591710
Yep
>>
>>25591880
why would 6 be average when 5 is in the middle?

you could lose some weight, but yeah, you're average.
>>
>>25591710
weather
camera angle
your expression on your face

yes girls are vain, you might be the coolest dude but its not showing on the pic unfortunately
>>
Its the very obvious facetune and the lack of life in your expression
>>
>>25591710
bro smile. guys who are virgins tend to try and hold this unbelievable stone face. it translates over and manifests into the girls head that you're probably a gayboi faggggg so come on man just smile don't be unrealistic
>>
>>25592631
you look very sad in this pic.
That's not admirable. People want to have a partner they can enjoy their time with, mostly shown my facial expressions (smiling etc.) and posture (standing upright, not stiff etc.). You on the other hand have lowered eyebrows, a flat frown, the eyes seem heavy and unfocused, making you seem brooding and depressed. If you are depressed, you will have a hard time getting a partner, as the gray mood will put anybody off. You should need to go to therapy if that is the case.
If you are just making a face because you feel too uncomfortable, exposed or vapid when bringing yourself to smile in front of a camera, you should exercise or at least try laughing at yourself.
Good luck
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.