[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

26/F here. I don't know why, but lately I've been drawn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: nomeolvides.jpg (63KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
nomeolvides.jpg
63KB, 400x400px
26/F here. I don't know why, but lately I've been drawn towards religious people. I was brought up Lutheran but never really believed in anything (unless you count my early childhood). I don't feel like I ever WILL believe, but for some reason I still want to talk to someone with strong religious beliefs. If this is you, please post contact.
>>
>>25588383
jesus loves me this i know
for the bible tells me so
>>
I'm a devout antitheist.
I lead a small operation of mercenaries and clerics that plan to overthrow God. I am currently looking for people with experience with drones and other scouting devices to help locate him.
>>
>>25588383
Riversidereverb is my kik
>>
>>25588406
Clerics?
>>
>>25588430

Sent you a message, though it doesn't seem to be going through (getting the S receipt). Did you spell your kik correctly?
>>
>>25588383
Sounds like me
Kik-TheNewbie99
>>
>looking for religious people on 4chan
kek
>>
>>25588383
I'm strong in my religion, but I'm a pagan. Not what you're looking for, right?
>>
Only posting because I had a long talk about religion with a friend tonight. I'm sure I can help if you have questions about whether or not its real
>>
>>25588383
We could talk but I'm not sure that you'd enjoy it. Although I am deeply devout in my religion ( a form of Judeo-Christianity) I think some people are more prone to religiosity than others (regardless of which religion or philosophy they have) and that most of the questions regarding region cannot be proven or disproven empirically.
I'm 24/m I had a period of doubt and unlike many religious people I am not religious solely because my parents are.
>>
>>25588383
it's natural your clock is ticking you want to be feminine but society is telling you to be a man
>>
>>25588383
I'm an actual Christian. One of the few on this site I think.
>>
>>25588383
I used to be really religious. I wouldn't suggest pursuing any religion unless you can't handle existential dread that comes with being an atheist.

Something about being brainwashed into denying your own human nature doesn't appeal to me anymore I guess.
>>
>>25588383
My name is Jesse, used to be a preacher in a small town in Texas. Currently trying to track down god. If you have any information as to his location, please let me know
>>
>>25588383
Don't do it. You're drawn to them because they are drinking the coolaide, aka have life and death all figured. Can you imagine a more boring prospect than having ALL the answers to every question ?
>>
>>25588383
Think of the laziness of the mind this sort of belief creates and ask yourself if you want to be the same.
>>
I'm currently interning as a youth pastor, I check 4chan on the reg mostly for laughs but today this got real. Usually all I find here is weird sex stuff and some real weird small penis threads. Now I see someone on the /soc/ asking to speak with religious expertise? You guys never ceases to amaze me. My Kik is leshroomy
>>
OP here. Just want to make a couple things clear -

1. I'm not trying to convert. As I said in the OP, I don't think it's a possibility. I'm not sure what I do want out of this.

2. I don't care what the religion is, though I suppose I enjoy the iconography of some more than others.
>>
I'm a non-denomination Christian, been raised that way until about 17 then found my own way to God. I'm down to chat about it! Kik is prepperonipizza
>>
Thethinker22
>>
>>25588383
What state do you live in?
>>
>>25591585

Why?
>>
>>25588383
absitplague is my kik, MeronLod#4841 is my discord. If you're still about.
>>
>>25589201
I'm pretty sure religion is real.
>>
>>25590473
>I don't care what the religion is
Well, have at it:
Gallinskald#5296
>>
>>25588383
Recently converted to catholicism, Mike me Jayh0136 if you want to chat about it
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.