[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe your sluttest moments or most spontaneous moments of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Describe your sluttest moments or most spontaneous moments of passion.

>age:
>sex:
>country:
>blowjobs (given/recieved):
>sex count:
>weirdest person you've fucked (teacher, friend's dad etc)
>How did it happen:
>>
>18
>male
>Canada
>none
>0
>noone
>not at all
>>
>age: 19
>sex: f
>country: us
>blowjobs (given/recieved): 30-50?/0
>sex count: 2 (I'm asumming this is people in which I've had sexual relations with)
>weirdest person you've fucked (teacher, friend's dad etc): close friend :v/
>How did it happen: drunk
>>
Female
New Zealand
Blowjobs: 10-20?
Sex:35
Fucked a much older stranger. He was probably mid-late 50s, I was 18
>>
>>age: 18
>>sex: M
>>country: NL
>>blowjobs (given/recieved): recieved 1
>>sex count: 1
>>weirdest person you've fucked (teacher, friend's dad etc) not rly weird just a girl ive met but the story behind it was weird
>>How did it happen: met her on my internship
>>
>age: 25
>sex: M
>country: Netherlands
>blowjobs: 0 / I get sucked so much I couldn't even count. Probably like one every three days on average over the last few years
>sex count: 10 (assuming different partners)
>weirdest person you've fucked: an eastern european prostitute with flappy tits that kept screaming the one Dutch word she knew over and over
>how did it happen: I was at a sex club and the guy that brought her offered her to me
>>
S-bump
>>
File: 1501100553187.jpg (204KB, 3072x1743px) Image search: [Google]
1501100553187.jpg
204KB, 3072x1743px
>age: 27
>sex: M
>country: US of A
>blowjobs (given/recieved): 0
>sex count: 1
>weirdest person you've fucked (teacher, friend's dad etc): ???
>How did it happen:
Happened when I was 21, I was drunk, she was drunk. Things escalated and we had sex before marriage. Felt pretty bad and disgusted about it the next morning but that's life I guess lol
>>
>age: 18
>sex: male
>country: USA
>blowjobs (given/recieved): 5/0
>sex count: 9
>weirdest person you've fucked (teacher, friend's dad etc) 28 year old Teacher
>How did it happen: she somehow had nudes of me and was gonna tell the principal unless she got some
>>
>>25588110
>>age:
>>sex:
m
>>country:
Canada
>>blowjobs (given/recieved):
0/3 people but hundreds of blowjobs
>>sex count:
5 people
>>weirdest person you've fucked (teacher, friend's dad etc)
A supervisor at my old job
>>How did it happen:
We were out drinking with a bunch of coworkers, somehow me and her ended up on a bed together and started making out furiously, I was about to fuck her right there but then she stopped me when she realized there were like 10 other people in the room just staring at us in awe. I did fuck her later though. We were both pretty shocked, as that came out of nowhere.

Worst part about this was that the guy who's apartment we were in was right next door to an ex fwb of mine, and she even came over and told us to shut the fuck up because we were being loud.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.