[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sugar Daddy Thread 1. Age 2. Sex 3. What are you looking for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 33

File: banner.gif (25KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
banner.gif
25KB, 300x250px
Sugar Daddy Thread

1. Age

2. Sex

3. What are you looking for ?

4. What are you not looking for ?

5. Hobbies, Movies, Books, Etc....

6. Contact Info ?
>>
>Age
>Sex
Male
>Looking for
A sugar daddy or mama to help me through some tough times in exchange for pics, vids, shows, maybe even meetups.
>Not looking for
Exclusivity
>Hobbies, movies, books, etc...
I like playing Guild Wars 2 and puzzle games like The Witness and Shenzhen I/O. I'm an IT student, and it shows.
>Contact
You can reach me at [email protected], and I'll give you a number where you can reach me more conveniently.
>>
Bamp
>>
Hi
If you're looking for a beautiful stable woman, please respond.

I work, volunteer, and attend school.

I'm obsessed with stem, and the advancement of stem.

I dedicate my time to the above as well as keeping my body lean.

If you're looking for a girl to play domestic, you've found her. I cook, bake, and clean.

If you're looking for a GFE, you've found her.

I'm interested in this because I'd like one person in my life to lavish me. I'm challenged on a daily basis, it'd be great experience a purely male-female relationship.

I'm not interested in a ball and chain. I'm not interested in feeling like I owe you something; that feeling is not sexy and you'll get less of me.

I can't come live in with you any time soon. If you'd like to come visit me, I'd like to entertain you. If you're interested in having me on a vacation, great. I look above average in a bikini, or on the slopes.

What I'm not interested in:
A cam relationship
A slanted power dynamic

>I hate to discriminate, but I'm not a fan of the overweight or unhealthy.

Please post any questions you have for me. As for my age, I'm in my prime child bearing years. As for a picture, I'll not post one here.

If you do have interest please post your email. I will contact you.

<3
>>
>>25587171
> stable woman
farm hand
> work, volunteer, and attend school
> can't come live in with you
no time for you
> beautiful
> above average
which is it?
> not interested in a ball and chain
you'll get no loyalty here
> prime child bearing years
so somewhere between 14 and 45

you clearly don't know how to advertise
>>
>>25587171

[email protected]
>>
>>25587482
Emailed.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>25586234
Bump
>On mobile, so ID changes
>>
>Age

>Sex
Male

>What I'm looking for
Sugar Momma to help with my bills in exchange for just about whatever you want/need(we can work that out)

>Not looking for
Someone obscenely clingy or demanding/possesive

>Hobbies, books, movies
Working out, climbing, pretty much any movies. Love to read a wide variety of literature.

>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
Do any of these actually work out? They just seem like a terrible idea
>>
>>25588565
Some people have extra money and might want to spend it on a cutie like me
Like I'm looking for a sugar mamma or papa
I wish I had someone to help pay bills, specially now when I'm between jobs but I shouldnt rely on that
Instead it would be nice if someone traded video games or dates for, you know, whatever
>>
File: IMG_20170821_013205.jpg (3MB, 2996x2299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170821_013205.jpg
3MB, 2996x2299px
>>25586234
Preview of what to expect
>>
>>25587171
Hard to take your post seriously when you don't even mention a location.
>>
File: DSC_0036(1) black and white.jpg (995KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0036(1) black and white.jpg
995KB, 3840x2160px
>1. Age

>2. Sex
Male

>3. What are you looking for ?
I'm looking to be a Suggar Daddy for a good girl

>4. What are you not looking for ?
Do it for free, I wan't a really good girl

>5. Hobbies, Movies, Books, Etc....
Books... Neal Stephenson, William gibson, Philip K. Dick, Isaac Asimov, H.P. Lovecraft...
Videogames, so mucho videogames... Specially retro games

>6. Contact Info ? Request me if you want

Image Related
>>
>>25587171
[email protected]
>>
Sugar Daddy Thread

1. 19

2. Female

3. A sugar daddy/ dom to financially support me and eventually be physically involved with.

4. I don't want to be led on. The last time I tried this the guy promised my allowance would drop at the week's end and then ghosted when I asked why it didn't. Maybe stupid on my end but yeah.

5. I loved Interstellar! I'm really into books about fantasy and I play Pathfinder.

6. My kik is KennaaBear14!
>>
>>25587171
[email protected]

yes for real
I'm not black
>>
Bit lazy, so copied this from last thread
>Age? (Self explanatory)
>Gender? (MALE OR FEMALE. If you are trans put M or F, then down below explain what you are in the anything we should know category.)
Female (female) haha
>Sexual Orientation? Straight, bisexual, bi-curious, gay. If you are pan-sexual that doesn't count.
Bi, so more fun!
>Location? (Should include your country, state or post code for people to find out if they are close.)
Western Europe
>What are you looking for?
Have quite some experience in sugaring, also been on the more regular platforms and have been in the sugar threads a long while ago. Why post again? I'm a bit more relaxed right now and I know what types of daddies are out there (also talking about the scammers, please refrain from contacting me!). So just curious to see what can be offered to me :)
>What are you NOT looking for? (Explain clearly or you will get things you don't want.)
Being a camwhore or otherwise abused.
>Pic?
You can get one in time!
> Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
University educated, broad interests though no anime or weeb stuff, go-getter and confident enough to walk away when it's needed. Life is about living it in full coherence with your consciousness.
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. (Just make a burner account for this)
Kik seduct.seduct
>>
>>25588591
>>25590746

Post your locations! I know this is only 4chan but time zones are important.
>>
>>25591359
Right right sorry
m/WA, near seattle
>>
File: unnamed (7).jpg (891KB, 2448x3060px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (7).jpg
891KB, 2448x3060px
>Age
18, not "18." Seriously 18.

>Sex
Female

Something kind of casual, not looking for you to pay all my bills. I'm a working girl, it'd just be nice to have some nice things from my wishlists or some spending cash here and there. Someone who can hold a good conversation and is open.

>What are you not looking for?
I can't currently do meet ups, please don't bash me or say I'm not a 'real' sugar baby. I'm not hardcore when it comes to this, I just enjoy it casually.

>Hobbies
I love playing tennis, I'm a huge foodie, I enjoy camming on Chaturbate/MFC, I love animals and I'm pretty content with staying in/going out about the same. I'm not a big partier or anything, I do smoke/drink occasionally.

>Contact info?

Kik is honeymoonaed

please do not contact me trying to be 'friends' or get free pics/anything. I don't like my time being wasted and in return I won't waste yours.
>>
>>25587171
>I'm not interested in feeling like I owe you something
lol

Are all girls who expect sugar daddies and the like as clinically retarded as this one?
>>
>>25592369
Pretty much every girl in these threads thinks sugar daddy means she will get free money and gifts just for existing.
>>
>>25591359
>time zones
Time zones are for camwhores, not sugar babies. Actual physical location is always needed in these because the whole point of sugaring is to do real life meetups.
>>
1. 24
2. Male
3. A female companion to just enjoy life with, doesn't mean sexual acts of any are to be necessary but hey, i wouldn't say no lol
4. Just a fuck
5. Cosmic horror literature (mainly Lovecraft), outings, hiking, jogging, video games (but to a limit), music composing, and somewhat of engineering
SC:Sleepy_indica
>>
>>25588565
They typically do not work out. >>25590022
Emailed
>>
>>25592361
Shes 15, posted here before.
>>
File: IMG_3160.jpg (393KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3160.jpg
393KB, 1280x960px
looking for either a weekly allowance arrangement or to just sell some pics and vids. kik faerietaledreams
>>
File: IMG_3981 17 X6.jpg (142KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3981 17 X6.jpg
142KB, 1024x768px
> 1. Age

Just turned 30 31

> 2. Sex

Male

> 3. What are you looking for ?

sophisticated, elegant, but not constantly - can't be both of those 24/7! I want her to make me feel like I'm a positive influence in her life; in return she can be a positive influence in my life.

> 4. What are you not looking for ?

a hooker, skank, KIK, or cam relationship.

> 5. Hobbies, Movies, Books, Etc....

Cars, golf, finance .
Cast Away, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Star Trek
Horatio Hornblower

> 6. Contact Info ?

[email protected]

I have two bachelor's, one in Computer Science, the other in Accounting. I just finished my Masters in business, now I'm studying for the CPA. I currently work as marketing manager and buyer for a huge car dealership in the US (Mercedes, BMW, Lexus, Chrysler, Ford/Lincoln)
and I teach basic accounting & statistics at my old college in the evenings. Classes start on the 28th.
>>
>>25594876

Near-ish to Philadelphia.
>>
1. 19
2. Male
3. I'm looking for a sugar daddy to take care, even someone to meet or going to live with
4. I love Netflix, listening to music all time, cooking and I'm clean
[email protected]
>>
>>25594216
No, I am sure she's 18. She would not offer to do the things for me that I have requested if she were underage. Definitely not.
>>
Virgin and planing to stay it? Kik me: thebestestofyou
>>
>>25587478
lek'd
>>
>>25594876
Your hobbies really include 'golf and finance' fuck me you are a douche. And your overly aggressive soccer mom car that BMW made for the Ameridumb market is just the icing on the cake.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
East TN, though I travel all the way to Charlotte NC once every two weeks or so.
IRL encounters, lavish girls with gifts
>What are you NOT looking for?
Strictly online relationships
>Pic?
available on request
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
I guess I have a load of disposable income now so I guess spending it on a girl that I hope would come to like me is as good a thing as any. Also I can pretty much make free Starbucks food and drink a thing with 24hr notice, would not mind brighting a few cuties days :D
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.

Discord Flamenco#7590
But will also find the time to check back on this thread, let me know if you have a good way to contact you
>>
>19/F/AU

>Looking for:
Travelling arrangement (ongoing or one time, depends on what you want), or ongoing meet ups. Shopping, adventures, cash, company.

>Not looking for:
Splenda daddies, f(l)akes, camming arrangements.

>Hobbies:
Travelling, computer games, reading, painting, and learning in general.

>[email protected]

172cm, brunette (natural blonde), positive disposition.

Serious people only please. Dont send me a one-liner. introduce yourself, what you are after and what you're offering. Let's organise something ASAP. xx

>Pics when I respond to you.
>>
>>25596689
Have you ever replied to anyone? I didn't get a reply, is there some other criteria and dealbreakers you're not telling us?
>>
>>25596708
I think I know who you are (nym.hush?); it is just that your trips don't align with my schedule. If that is you, send a quick message and I can explain to you further, or we can work/talk something out for maybe something later on.
Sorry about that!
>>
Aww, only girl from Aus is Hooker.

Lame.

It ain't illegal here so there's better places to shop than the chan
>>
>>25596756

Hooker/prostitute: Sex for money then leaves straight after the job is done.

I am after one person for a personal arrangement. It's called a sugar thread for a reason. If you think sugaring is merely prostitution, then why are you here - to give girls money for a photo they send to everyone else?
>>
>>25596768
Potato potahto.

The difference is the arrangement is set with prostitution, you're paying for a service. And an agreement is made.

SD there is no arrangement, so it's quite easily subject to scams and emotional or literal blackmail.

Otherwise it's just the "gf experience". You don't care for these people any more than hookers do.
>>
>>25596768
And you'll sure as shit leave when the money runs out.
>>
>>25596740
Thanks for letting me know! Yes, that was me. Worry not, I have other possible trips coming up. Will let you know when I have something new!
>>
>>25596782
And they'd sure as shit leave when I get fatter, or older, or meaner.

We are all adults with a good level of cognitive ability to make decisions. They make their decisions as well as I make my own. They're not helpless creatures who are being scammed by girls? And if one would be scammed, it is because of that one girl who is scamming, and it doesn't mean every single girl is doing that.

But seriously, why are you in a sugar thread if you hate the idea of it?

>>25596792
Sure, I will just send you an email now since I know it was you!
>>
Hey uh, Im really new to this, I'm a 20 year old girl but the whole concept behind this seems like selling myself, and I don't want to do that!
Are any of you okay with becoming my friend and helping me out with buying me food for the month because I dont have much to eat (and maybe becoming my boyfriend in the process)? If not I understand, I just would rather bond with you first before maybe becoming something a bit more.
>>
>>25596756
>Basically the only girl in the entire thread that is willing to meet
>OMG FUK OFF WHOER

What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>25596847
Im willing to meet up, I'm sure a lot of regulars would too but just don't specify it.
>>
>>25596818
>fatter, older, or meaner.

That's pretty cynical. People overlook that shit if they actually care.

And they're not children. But they are emotionally vulnerable. Most of them kill themselves when the cash runs out. Because they don't know any other way of human interaction cause they get indulged because of their cash.
>>25596847
I never said anything of the sort. And considering this entire board is filled with women that will only meet up for $$$.. Kinda reflects poorly upon their sex.

I'm here just to give you all a dose of reality. Not to tell you to stop.. Just spoiling the illusion
>>
>>25596851
You really ought to include a location, lol
>>
>>25596869
Yes, you who are probably no older than 20 and clearly have little to no experience about dating and girls, much less sugaring, are perfectly qualified to give a "dose of reality" to actual sugar daddies and babies. Think about that for a minute. Why do you make these posts, other than advertising your raging autism to everyone? You're a pretty sad human being.
>>
>>25596918

Lol, nope, not even close. But it's nice to see a struck a nerve so cleanly that you had to lash out.

Maybe if you had an actual positive relationship... Unless you just figure that cash and co-dependence is a valid substitute.

Where's the sense of achievement for this?

"I bought love!"
"I'm a product that can be easily traded for something else!"
>>
>>25596954
>How dare people come into a mutually beneficial arrangement!
>>
>>25597041
I'm not offended by it.

The mutual benefits are pretty lacking though.
>>
>>25597058
Money and Sex are two of the top three things people want in life, I'd hardly call it "pretty lacking"
>>
>>25597083
If you spent the rest of your life eating and breathing, would you consider it a full life?

It takes a bit more than that to have a good life and that's pretty much where the whole SD comes apart. It's not fulfilling a need, it's fulfilling the illusion of it, that falls apart at the slightest prodding.
>>
>>25597086
Did you ever stop and think that if we wanted a "real" relationshit we would actually go for that instead?

Most people become SDs because they want to be SDs, not because they want "true love"
>>
>>25597086
Now you're just trying to apply philosophy to people satisfying what they want. No one said shit about it making a fulfilling life, but they did mention a lot of people want it, which desu they do, and it makes sense.
You just look pretentious and stupid at this point.
>>
>>25597110
>implying you're capable of a normal relationship.

>>25597114
Not applying philosophy at all. Just basic human psychology.
>>
>>25597249
Psychology? "would you consider it a fulfilling life" is philosophy, NOT psychology. Psychology is how the mind works, philosophy is questions like what is the meaning of life. You really are retarded, huh?
>>
>>25597258
When you're done pretending like you know shit. Basic psychology covers the needs of a well balanced human. From basic things like food, water, air. To more complex things like social interaction, behavioral benchmarks.

Without these basic things being covered, psychological issues become paramount.

I'll be your sugar daddy so you can buy a fucking clue.
>>
>>25596843
Nothing wrong with that, never go outside what makes you comfortable
>>
>>25596607
Consider it replied to
>>
>>25597271
That still doesn't cover what they want because that's a variable that varies from human to human. You said needs, not wants. We were talking needs.
If anything I'll give you the definition of both:
From Merriam-Webster, psychology:
: the science of mind and behavior
a : the mental or behavioral characteristics of an individual or group
b : the study of mind and behavior in relation to a particular field of knowledge or activity
from dictionary.com:
the rational investigation of the truths and principles of being, knowledge, or conduct.

Human needs can relate to psychology, but questions like what humans want and what fulfills a human is entirely speculative, and is based on a little bit more than just how we work.
I know you want to seem cool on the internet and act like you somehow called me out so you can seem smart, but you still look like an idiot. I'd gladly be your sugar baby if you could provide something more than moronic babbling, so no thanks.
>>
>>25596607
>>25597539
Same peep

>>Age?
>>Gender?
F
>>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual - Male Pref
>>Location
Same as yours, East TN/Knoxville area
>>What are you looking for?
I just wanna be treated nicely and right, someone nice to hang with. I like zoos and aquariums, and I'm usually a pretty cheap-ish date. (Meaning I don't want cars or jewelry or expensive perfume -- I'm not high maintenance))
>>What are you NOT looking for?
I'm not looking for mean people, basically. I don't want to just be used like a cumdump whore for money. I want a beneficial friendship and possible relationship. I DON'T want to be treated like a high class hooker.
>>Pics?
Available upon request -- have been told I'm a QT -- Not sure if it holds true or not.
>>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you're looking for?
Really, I guess I just want to be treated right. I've been abused a lot in the past, and I've got a fairly alright job -- It pays the bills at least, well, most of them. I work 3rd shift, so there's that. No kids, no husband. Fluent in many languages, highly intelligent, no college education yet (I fucked around when I was younger and basically dropped out like a fucking moron)

>>How can we come to contact you?

Uhhh Discord I guess.

Buggu#8483
I'll try to check back here too.
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 750x1334px
Exactly what it says in the description cams, videos, pictures hook ups
>>
>>25596689
Where in australia?
>>
>>25597549
It took me a bit to recover from that raw wave of stupidity.

But let's stay on subject. SD, does not fill psychological needs or emotional needs. It just gives the illusion of that, but under any scrutiny, it just falls a part as unhealthy.

And the needs of a person are well documented in psychology and if you weren't a complete tool, you'd have looked it up. There's even pretty strong arguments for how wants are dictated by those needs.

You're right about one thing. I couldn't be your sugar daddy, not even Bill Gates could afford the cost of buying your stupid ass a clue.
>>
>>25599174
I meant wants and accidentally typed needs in my answer, but oh well. I meant it covers wants, not needs. Anyone who thinks these are needs are stupid.
Honey, you're just trying to pretend and it's okay, I get you want to make yourself feel better on the internet. You're right, you couldn't be my SD because you can't even afford your own mental disabilities let alone support someone else. Oh well though. I'm done here. You can be retarded if you want, but don't pretend I am because of it.
>>
>>25594216
I'm literally not, I show everyone who asks my ID.
>>
I just want a sugar Mommy or Daddy to get me nice things
I cant buy stuff for myself usually
I'm open to most arrangements
>>
>>25592361
>post Kik, doesn't answer back
>>
>>25587478
>farm hand
Not a farm hand
>no time for you
No social life=you receive my spare time
>which is it?
Implies beautiful and above average do not coincide
>you'll get no loyalty here
100% loyal. Loyal does not imply exclusivity, which I am open to. I'd rather not behave as though we're in a LTR from the get-go. Dynamics need to build.

>so somewhere between 14 and 45
Ignorant to the definition of p r i m e
>>
>>25589874
Eastern USA
>>
>>25599208
Because wants are an adequate indicator of healthy activity. Jesus Christ.

Maybe I could just sell you, physicists would pay a fortune for something so dense.
>>
>>25592369
Expectations are fine. I'd prefer not to cheapen an already garish arrangements. If you make me feel like an indentured servant then you will receive less from me. Unless it's within the confines of the bedroom. I think I'd fill the role well.
>>
>>25587171
I would like to emphasis...
>I'm not interested in a one time only meet up.
>I'd like a caring affluent Daddy, not a deprived neckbeard please.

>I realize this is idealistic. I don't have any positive expectations from this thread.
>>
>>25587171
Kik?
>>
>>25599338
What is yours?
>>
>>25599351
Thethinker22
>>
>>25599243
Why not post it here then? If you show everyone it shouldnt be a problem
>>
>>25599320
>Caring affluent daddy.

And what do you have to trade that's worth that considering it's pretty in demand... And what are you going to do to keep it? The fact you came here already indicates you're probably a lazy B type personality anyway.

Why would you come to 4 chan expecting that? It's a site that's mostly misanthropes, nerds and people that would rather spend money on action figures and computer peripherals. Not to mention they're likely to be younger, so unlikely to die and leave you a bunch of cash for a loooong time. Leaving you dependant on them for that time.

Could all this question of anyone on this thread looking for a daddy really..
>>
>>25599630
Still waiting for an answer as to why you're here.
>>
>>25599651
Really? I wasn't aware I owed you a thing.
>>
>>25599675
Isn't is past your bedtime? You have school tomorrow!
>>
>>25599630
I'd prefer nerds and shut ins to take me
We'd get along and I could fuel their deviant fantasies
>>
>>25596843
I could definitely be a friend
>>
>>25587171
I can meet you over and over
>>
>>25599827

kik - maxjenius81
>>
>>25599792
You're trying to get me into bed?

Naughty.
>>
1. 20
2. f
3. someone to help me pay rent in exchange for nudes, maybe play video games w me
4. IRL sex, exclusivity
5. Knitting, crafty stuff, video games, anime, weed, cats
6. [email protected]
>>
>>25596689
Hmu on kik, sunandfun3009, ill introduce myself there, not infront of these autists
>>
>Age
>Sex
Male
>What are you looking for ?
Sugar Momma/ Sugar Daddy to help with college
>What are you not looking for ?
Depends
>Hobbies, Movies, Books, Etc....
I drink with friends a lot and i play a lot of video games
>Contact Info ?
kik: sguy69
email: [email protected]
>>
>>25587478
You're an idiot. Late 30s and 40s is defenitlty not prime child bearing years.
>>
>>25589079
Disgusting
>>
>19
>F
>Looking for someone to spoil me with lolita fashion and cosplay in exchange for pics and vids
>NOT looking for travelling far (can meet up if you're ever in or around Gothenburg, Sweden), "extreme" fetishes, a boyfriend
>Hobbies and interests include but are not limited to: cosplay, cutesy fashion, making art, music, cats
>kik: zalter98
>>
File: 20170705_192721.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170705_192721.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>Age

>Sex
F (MtF extremely fucking passable)

>What I'm looking for
A sugar daddy/mommy that is also a friend in my life.

>What I'm not looking for
Abuse

>Hobbies
Photography, videography, web development and graphic design, fitness and reading comic books

>Contact
Kik: Dictatemyfuture
>>
File: image.jpg (266KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266KB, 1280x960px
>>25585862

Male

Looking for rewards for being a good boy :3

I play league of legends

Add me on kik:Dylann.6782
Snapchat:Dylan.6782

Message me telling me you're from this thread x
>>
File: IMG_4135.jpg (280KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4135.jpg
280KB, 1280x960px
interested in buying pics or vids? message me on kik faerietaledreams
>>
>>25600233
That's the point?
Perhaps comprehension is not a strong suit of yours.
>>
>>25600571
I've always dreamed of a girl like you, but never seem to have met one..
>>
>>25601136
>girl
>>
>>25601194
Yes, girl. I love the fact she has a dick.
>>
>>25601136
"Girl"

Has a dick

My sides
>>
tfw meeting a potential SB tomorrow for the first time (not just my first time meeting her, my first time meeting a potential SB, period).

bringing a present and meeting for coffee.

am i doing it right?
>>
>>25596843
What's your Kik?
>>
File: image.jpg (209KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209KB, 1280x960px
>>25585862
>1. Age- 18
>2. Sex- Male
>3. What are you looking for ? Someone to talk to/ send pics to maybe more depending on how it goes
I'm open to almost anything
Sailing, still in college so kinda limited
>6. Contact Info ?
[email protected] email me a pic of your body then I'll send you my SC
>>
>>25596843
Kik?
>>
File: BlueStacks_ScreenShot.jpg (24KB, 462x822px) Image search: [Google]
BlueStacks_ScreenShot.jpg
24KB, 462x822px
1. 19
2. Male
3. A man to help with money in the short term while I give pics, chat, and Skype shows
4. Someone to meet with irl
5. I love PC games, especially strategy ones
6. My kik is Ahab699
>>
>>25599827
Just to clarify, I am a handsome man who is open to enabling deviant fantasies
In washington state, near seattle
>>
1. Age: 18

2. Sex: F

A sugar daddy, open to irl or strictly online. I'm not really looking for gifts. looking for an allowance. Also interested in someone I actually click with. or not. idk

any sort of 'ill support you if you be my house wife' or 'send nudes then ill send money'

I'm an artist in various ways, love watching movies, currently reading diary of an oxygen thief. Kind of a homebody. trying to break out of that.

6. Contact Info ?
email:
[email protected]
please include a little about yourself.
>>
1) 27
2) Male
3) Straight
4) White British. I live in Asia, I move around a lot as I work building educational franchises
5) looking for?
Sugarbaby 18-25, around that age, I don't mind if you're older
I want a submissive girl who might be in need of advice with how to manage money, move abroad or even just find the right man. You must be 100% discrete,I don't mind if you're seeing other men but I don't want to hear about sex unless they're a girl. Bi girls are fine
5)NOT looking for?
No traps. I don't want girls that're the feminist type. If you're not looking for the more traditional man then don't bother, I hate man-children so if you're looking to squeeze cash out of some blue-balled beta then look elsewhere - I've had my share of women, I want something specifically online
6) No pics until I've seen and know about you due to the nature of my work. I'm no goblin, don't worry.
7) about you?
I'm a very patriarchal person who spends a lot of time around children and female teachers so I assume a very 'father figure' like role in my life. I've been on 4chan since I was a young teenager and have grown a taste for online relationships in my earlier years. my previous sugar babies are now in happy relationships, I no longer stay in touch with them but I enjoy supporting girls and getting what I want for it. My work means I lack the connection of female intimacy at times and I would never pay for sex - picking up women in bars got boring in my early twenties

Email me with some information about yourself and a photo with your face in, I will respond when I know I can trust. My face and name are out there so I will need assurance. Let me know what you need from a sugar daddy in terms of gifts/money. Let me know how I can pay you in your first email, I like things to develop naturally. The relationship should be natural as well as monetary, don't be offended if I don't reply. I only select those who match in looks and chat.
[email protected]
>>
>>25602411
disgusting
>>
Why don't you just get over it and embrace the name of prostitute?
>>
>>25585862

intersex male identifying (XY chromosomes small breasts, micro phallus, & bonus hole)

daddies who like having a naturally smooth boy with an extra hole around, daddies who want to help me with my weight loss/ sex affirmation process id also like to go back to hospitality school and get a job but i cant afford to... i was kicked out of home at 16 for being an abomination and a "faggot" and have been struggling with homelessness and temp housing since
I love hairy daddies and daddies who are upfront and honest with what they want
im really into pup play and leather too

homophobic daddies, homosexual daddies that get turned off by my extra hole... people who see me as a female (a lot of people say because of my soft voice and extra that im a girl but thats wrong) people who see me as inhuman, people who want to make me an object, chasers, broke daddies
>>
File: IMG_3130.jpg (1MB, 2320x3088px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3130.jpg
1MB, 2320x3088px
Sex: Female
Looking for: help with bills, will exchange nudes
Not looking for: Meet ups
Hobbies: artist, geology, earth science, geography, psychology, major is Art Therapy with a minor of photography. Love climbing and cycling.
Oneeightysouth
>>
File: IMG_3148.jpg (414KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3148.jpg
414KB, 1242x2208px
>>25604179
Also in CT, I can be flexible via email, texts.
>>
>>25604174
Contact info?
>>
>>25604403
[email protected]
>>
>>25604432
It didnt go through ?
>>
>>25601854

If you are comfortable and being genuine, then yes. Generosity is not a pussy move. Best of luck to you.
>>
1. Age
>>30

2. Sex
>>M

>>Females, east coast USA, looking for an allowance in exchange for goods.

>>Girls who won't put up.

>>Vidya. Lots and lots of it.

6. Contact Info ?
>>Kik: Gan277
Send a full picture if you want to talk about how much for allowance (Clothing on is ok.)
>>
File: 1501352642095.jpg (1MB, 940x882px) Image search: [Google]
1501352642095.jpg
1MB, 940x882px
>>25585862
>1. Age
>2. Sex
female
sugardaddy to help me with money in exchange for whatever. someone who taked care of me financially.
weird rough fucked up stuff. no scat/urin shit.
no branding etc (may sound weird but i've read a lot of fucked up shit here :D)
i play the piano. i read a lot. i love horror movies or fantasy etc.
>6. Contact Info ?
HiMyNameIsBitchPls

i know, it's the most creative kik out there.
this offer is serious though.
>>
File: 253052f9f9d063ac.jpg (43KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
253052f9f9d063ac.jpg
43KB, 480x640px
>>25604833
german btw.
>>
File: 223022696_952418.jpg (118KB, 1080x956px) Image search: [Google]
223022696_952418.jpg
118KB, 1080x956px
>>25604837
my boobs are a bit bigger than hers though.
>pic related
>>
>>25604843
Can't really see how big in that picture
>>
File: 1500230808010.png (1MB, 1080x1288px) Image search: [Google]
1500230808010.png
1MB, 1080x1288px
>>25604859
nice try stephen fry.
text me.
>>
>>25604879
text u where?
>>
>Age

>Sex
Male

>Sexual Orientation?
Bi-curious (didn't have been with men yet)

>Location?
Santos, SP - Brazil (but really willing to someday relocate)

>Looking for
Sugar daddy/mama help me buy some games and sextoys in exchange for pics, vids, shows, maybe meetups

>Not looking for
That I have to dedicate myself 100% of my time (I still live with my parents since I am still a Neet and I do not have privacy)

>Hobbies, movies, books, etc...
Heros moves both Marvel/DC, play ps3 and a little pc (notebook), Animes/Mangas and others

>Contact
You can reach me at SkinnyBoyBr.
>>
I forget
Kik: SkninnyBoyBr
>>
File: 1498841351109.jpg (231KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1498841351109.jpg
231KB, 1080x1349px
>>25604884
kik
>>
>>25604833
>in exchange for whatever
Judging by the picture that includes being spanked?
>>
File: 1497442716329.png (86KB, 192x187px) Image search: [Google]
1497442716329.png
86KB, 192x187px
>>25604922
>includes being spanked
amen to that
>>
>>25604943
I happen to live near Germany so a meetup isn't impossible. Any chance for a picture sample of what would be spanked?
>>
>>25604179
>wants money for bills
>will only offer nude pictures, a thing that can be obtained by the MILLIONS for FREE
if you want my money, you're gonna need to offer a fair bit more than that
>>
>>25604833
Answer back
>>
>>25604588
went better than expected
>>
>>25599630
Oh! Hello.

Out of boredom really.

I don't mind the conversation; I'm an introvert myself.

I don't expect to find some oldie to die and leave me cash. If I hit it off with someone then great. If I don't, I'm in the same position.

The money doesn't truly matter, but I'd rather not waste time on someone beneath me; that has a wondrously awful sound.

>I'm stressed enough. I'd not like a man to bring more stress into life. Stable, confident, intelligent men are attractive, obviously.
>To click and then have sex as a reward? That'd be ideal.
>>
>>25599630
I do not have a lazy type b personality. That is exactly why I'm here.

My relaxation pursuits do not match up with those of my peer's. I know there are others like me. They're not around me, though.

I mean, if I found someone whom I clicked with, I'm definitely not opposed to the beginning of a real lasting relationship. Money is a tell tale sign though. Money can indicate smarts, talents, stability, and capability. I don't necessarily want them for their money. Although, I'm not necessarily above accepting money.
>>
>>25605271
You are looking in the wrong place then.
>>
>>25605444
I don't disagree.

Although, looking may be strong.
The possibility of a sugardaddy is being entertained.
>>
>>25605461
What you are looking for is better fit for a dating site. People here just want nudes and someone to probably have intercourse with.
>>
>>25605483
Blech. I'd not prefer a dating site. That is too formally depressive.

I like nudes, and intercourse.
>>
>>25605483
Yes intercourses !
I will do that and even nudes for somebody and give them companionship and play games with them if they are my sugar person
>>
>>25605489
Same femanon?
From what I can understand the whole Sugar daddy thing is just so guys don't have to deal with the hassle of dating, they just get right to the point.
>>
>>25605501
Right, that's what I appreciate about the scenario. It seems very black and white.

I don't like to worry about the logistics of a relationship, or give unnecessary emotions to please someone. I will do, when needed, but I do like the idea of no grey area.

>same femanon
>>
>>25605539
Well if you are the same person as the one who wrote the description, why not just do what all the other femanon do? Just accept the pay for nudes and maybe intercourse? Unless that's what you don't want. But yeah that's pretty much the whole point of this.
>>
>>25605501
I changed IP. Obviously. Will change back in a bit ...
>>
>>25605501
Tada ...
>>
>>25605567
Nudes tantalize for potential sexual encounters. Otherwise they are basically useless.
>>
>>25605599
Just making sure lol. So you are ok with it?
>>
>>25605599

i agree
>>
>>25605613
Your id also change.

And your speaking pattern.

>so you are okay with it?
What is it?
>>
>>25605651
Yeah it did. I mean, are you ok with just nudes and intercourse? If you are hmu
>>
>>25605672
How?
>>
>>25605734
Kik?
>>
File: IMG_20170822_094904-02.png (564KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170822_094904-02.png
564KB, 600x800px
19m looking for a daddy to buy me toys and help me out with bills and stuff in exchange for pics, videos, shows, maybe even meetups. I'm a nerdy IT student who works a part time job and struggles to make ends meet. It'd be awesome to have a few nice things. Email me at [email protected] or Google Hangouts at [email protected]
>>
>>25605777
I'd appreciate if you posted yours
>>
>>25605825
You don't want to get bombarded, right?
>>
>>25605843
Right.
>>
I'm 19 f living in Canada and I'm kind of innocent when it comes to this stuff because I've had a lot of issues with body image..
I'm just struggling through college right now and I'm wondering if anyone would be okay with just building up a relationship, gaming together once in a while, and helping me out with some spending money? I'm a bit insecure and awkward and I want to get to know someone before just sending them pics or anything so sorry if that bothers you!
kik me at jennym_aa
>>
>>25587171

GenerousMan_

Contact only if you're serious about this and know what you're getting into
>>
>>25606423
>I'm a bit insecure and awkward and I want to get to know someone before just sending them pics
I never got this. You bitches post hundreds of pics on social media, yet can't do it in private to someone? Fuck off.
>>
>>25606666
Not everyone does. I'm not her but last time I posted on social media was over 5 years ago when facebook was first introduced, and I only have like 5 pictures on there. Other than that, nada.
I never got dumb cunts like you who make assumptions and then act like your opinion is right when you do.
>>
21 year old sugar baby from denmark. Standard scandinavian looks. Im fit and about 53 kiloes. Im interested in any other aspect than the sexual. Im in a relationship and thats why. Im a student and take my education seriously so i wont be abel to travel because of strick obligatory classes. If you want to meet up ill have no problem with that but since im in denmark and can't travel I see how that's not a posibility for most. Mostly i'm just bored and like having chats thrue out the day and i like recieving and sending pictures of what you/i am doing thrueout the day. If that's not what you're looking for then just let it be and dont respond. What you're looking for might not be what someone else is looking for.
Kik: stineohh
>>
>>25606895
I'm sorry baby but sugar includes sexual under any definition. What you just said is like a sugar daddy saying no money will be involved.
>>
>>25606666
Nice quads but you know not all grils are the same right
>>
>Age

>Sex
Male

A sugar baby who will dirty talk and send me nudes in exchange for sending her money/gifts.

>Not looking for
I'm open to whatever you have to offer.

>Contact Info
Kik is tophergracey
>>
>>25606895
Not sure why you are posting in this thread then.
>>
File: mika white.jpg (288KB, 2324x2907px) Image search: [Google]
mika white.jpg
288KB, 2324x2907px
1. Age
2. Sex
T
Fun gen sugar daddy to join me and my trans gf (we're both asian) :3 Must be safe sane and clean!
a SO
video games, watching tv shows and movies. 420
6. Contact Info ?
skype - hankhill1337
>>
>>25606991
>>25607064
Sugaring does not by definition include sex. It's ignorant of you to think that everybody wants the same. If it was not a possibility I would get nothing out of posting here and i wouldn't be doing it again. Your comments are useless. I've had this kind of arrangement before. Lecturing a sugar baby about what she can and cannot get or give don't you think I'd know better.
>>
File: Pathetic.jpg (28KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
Pathetic.jpg
28KB, 600x335px
>>25607111

I'm not really angry at you for what you're doing. More at the men who enable you in doing it.

>Pic related.
>>
>>25607114
They get what they need and I get what I need. The pathetic one is you crying about it.
>>
>>25607116
>The pathetic one is you crying about it.

In an age where female entitlement is already too bloody high, being quietly vexed by men who pay you to exist is not pathetic, it's more a sense of righteous indignation.

>"I'm in a relationship"

I feel a touch sorry for that poor bastard. Your behaviour in this thread only goes to show you're very unpleasant when money isn't exchanging hands.
>>
>>25607123
Well put. You, Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.
>>
>>25607111
You need to look up the definition of sugar daddy or sugar baby. I think you are posting in the wrong thread.
>>
>>25607123
Good man
>>
File: 13.jpg (189KB, 1166x1345px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
189KB, 1166x1345px
>>25607150
>>25607154

Cheers lads.
>>
>>25607123
My behaviour in this thread stating that the people that are actually involved are happy with the arragement and the ones butthurt have nothing to do with it makes me seem unplesant apparently. Those are just rational thoughts. You fishing for a disgussion wont work. It's not intitelment if I simply say what i have to offer and if someones interested in that they can reach out. im demanding nothing. If i just sat there breathing air it'd be only excisting. It's rather sad that excisting as you call it naked makes it that much different to you. You're not interested in sugaring just sex there are easier ways to get that. I won't be replying to more of your posts cause there is no more waste of time than trying to explain how interactions inbetween people work, can work, is worth and needed differently by differnt people to a randome dude on 4chan. This kind of arrangement makes it possible to be upfront about what you want or need when you're around someone for both parties. It can be simply paying for the pizza we share at dinner that I couldn't afford that month because i spent all my money on school books or rent. Some just like the company don't cry about someone not selling sex to go with it. You're taking out everything else but the sex of sugaring and stating it worthless. It makes it prostitution. If that's what you want there are other places to get it.
>>
>>25607172
Which people? You pretty much have nothing to offer and I don't think you are gonna get much out of 4chan. Good luck with whatever idiot falls on your trap. No way anyone here is paying you for nothing.
>>
>>25607172
On the contrary. All the rest non-sex stuff is what makes the sex much better than with somebody you don't know.
>>
>>25607176
Yea they better watch out for my deadly trap. Scary pizza dinner with a young scandinavian student. If it doesn't work you won't see more posts like mine so don't worry
>>
>>25607202
Why would I or anyone here pay you for that when I can do it with someone else that will probably give something in return? Being your sugar daddy feels like a tremendous waste of time and money. At the very least people could pay you for nudes.
>>
File: Get a load of this faggot.gif (3MB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
Get a load of this faggot.gif
3MB, 500x206px
>>25607172
No, what made you unpleasant was your rather callous attitude to rather justified criticism of the wretches that pay you. Like I said, I'm not even particularly angry about the fact you do it; not really beyond a very British "tut tut", anyway; however the men that pay you are in dire need a group beating.

A digression? Hardly. Men pay you to sit there and smile. Fuck, your entire schtick is about as respectable as most therapists (Read: Not very much at all).

No, you're right. You're not "demanding" anything. It's the fact that you've come to this thread with, what is essentially, a post saying "Hi guys, pay me to put you in the friendzone". The fact you think your mere presence is worthy of payment is a staggering over estimation of your own worth. *That* is entitlement.

Anyone interested in sugaring is interested in sex, and anyone who isn't isn't entirely in their right mind and should ruin the market for the rest of. No amount of "Millionaires have paid me for companionship" will change the overall demographic.

And yes, you are correct, this is a waste of time. There's only so many ways I can stress that you as essentially asking someone to pay you to be their friend. If I wanted to go to the pub of get some food with somebody, I'd ping one of my mates. I do not need you to pay to do that, and anyone who does is further diluting these already near-pointless threads.

I'd argue you're a hoe, but you don't even succeed in that criteria; you're more like a leech.
>>
>>25607214
You're stating what's already been said. People value things differently. You only valueing the sex is up to you but that is not sugaring
>>
God why do so many guys waste time calling out females saying they're not offering anything or are useless?
If people enter the agreement fairly, then so be it. You bitching and whining doesn't help, it just makes you look like a salty cunt and is pointless. People do what they want, and your opinion means nothing. If they really offered nothing or it was really worthless, they wouldn't be here and the posting would stop. But the truth is people do find it worth paying for, and are happy to do so. So let it be. What's entitlement here is the guys thinking because they don't like something or see it as worth their time therefore it shouldn't happen. Because you don't want it to, someone not even in the arrangement. Now THAT'S entitlement. Unless it's your arrangement, fuck off and keep your opinions to yourself. It's also ironic with the one anon talking about how it dilutes the threads. Oh yes, your bitching and whining totally contributes to the thread. At least the others get arrangements, while you on the other hand just contribute with whining. Totally not diluting it at all.
Hypocrisy at it's finest.
>>
>>25607215
Same goes to you. You're only rephrasing what's already been said. If you value only the sex then go get that but it's called prostitution not sugaring. I see why someone would like both parts of it as it is a way to connect too but it does not make up the whole dynamics of the relationship. Chaturbate is an easier and faster way to get your needs satisfied good sir. Enjoy wasting energy on hatered of people who simply hav a different opinion than you to what something is worth. You'll have an unplesant life if you find everybody who doesn't agree with you unplesant. You know people have to coexcist. Planning how to hurt other people physically because they want something differntly than you seems like time well spent.
>>
>>25607219
It's like >>25607215 said. Why would anyone pay you to be they're friend. The whole point of sugaring is that I don't have to pass through the trifles of dating. Just getting to the point.if you wanna be friends that cool, but I ain't paying you for that and probably neither is anyone here.
>>
File: Dammit.gif (2MB, 550x374px) Image search: [Google]
Dammit.gif
2MB, 550x374px
>>25607231
>If people enter the agreement fairly, then so be it.

STOP ENCOURAGING THE MEN WHO ENGAGE IN THESE RIDICULOUS AGREEMENTS, YOU GOBSHITE.
>>
>>25607231
Can smell the fendora from over here. Stop enabling people like this.
>>
>>25607254
I'm not encouraging anybody to do anything. I'm just smart enough to realize that if someone wants/is going to do something, they're going to do it regardless of me screaming on the internet. They're entering the agreements, and the girls are still coming, so there ya go.
Also why does it matter? Why is it such a big deal people enter mutual agreements? Does it really upset you that much that people are getting what they want?
>>
>>25607259
>can smell the fedora
of course, instead of a valid point you have to resort to that card, eh?
>>
>>25607261
Are you going to pay her for being your friend? If you wan to that's good for you I guess...but it's not sugaring.
>>
>>25607249
Some people like other aspects of dating not only the fucking. If they want things a sertain way they get to state that. You're implying the only goal of dating is to get laid. It's a way to set expectations or what ever needs you got as you want them. It's not very hard to grasp - some people value more than sex when it comes interacting. And some of those like to set standards and still boss around or whatever. They get what they need why does it bother you that this kind of arragement benefits people. It has nothing to do with you. It's like saying to a lactose intolerant that pizza is worth nothing if there is no cheese on it because it'd be just bread. Put some other shit on it and it'll be great to that person and if it's not they won't get it and it won't be getting you any less or more food on your plate.
>>
>>25607265
I never said it was, my friend. Doesn't change the fact that it happens and this so happens to be the most relevant thread for it.
Either way, at that point you're just arguing semantics. The only valid point you have is some may not consider it sugaring, which is fair enough, but some definitions are up for interpretation as well.
>>
>>25607267
Look you are wasting your time here, you are wasting out time here. You are not going to find what you are looking for here. I suggest making a thread about it or go to another one where it fits your criteria since it ain't this one.
>>
File: Instasize_0822014045.jpg (759KB, 1512x1512px) Image search: [Google]
Instasize_0822014045.jpg
759KB, 1512x1512px
1. Age 20

2. Sex Female

3. What are you looking for ? I'm looking for a serious sugar daddy. I'm looking for someone to help me pay for my tattoos / boob job.
Looking for someone who will be okay with online at first, and eventually meeting up. Not just going to be a hookup.

4. What are you not looking for ? Someone obessively clingy, a boyfriend or anything of the sort.

I play a lot of video games, watch a butt ton of anime and I am always down for some sushi!

6. Contact Info
Kik: SnowWhitesSin
>>
File: received_327660014344649.jpg (74KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
received_327660014344649.jpg
74KB, 1280x1280px
I can also be not spooky too. owo
>>
>>25607304
Not exactly the best pic to judge by, but you don't seem like you need a boob job.
>>
>>25607273
I know if I'm wasting my time i don't need you to tell me. This is a relevant thread as it's about sugaring which is why i posted it in here. You're not interested we get that but for those who are it's a way to reach out. You don't need to state if anyone is interested or not your opinion doesn't change anything but if it makes you feel great then go ahead.
>>
did any male ever found a sugar momma in one of these threads? can't imagine that...
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-27-17-04-04.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-27-17-04-04.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
It's more about symmetry than size. But a little bigger would be nice too.
>>
>>25607372
They look fine to me. Clearly body modification is something you're into though. Just make sure you don't end up getting body dysmorphia or something. There are a fair number of alt girls who get addicted to bigger and bigger implants.
>>
>>25607278
>serious sugar daddy
>online
A serious sugar daddy is not going to give you a single cent until meeting in real life and having formed an arrangement.
>>
>>25607267
You're technically correct in saying that sex isn't part of the definition of sugar dating. Just like sex isn't technically part of a relationship. But you'd be hard pressed to find a guy or girl who would tolerate a sexless relationship. And you're not going to find an actual sugar daddy who would be willing to pay a sugar baby and not get anything in return. There are 10 more sugar babies available for him just around the corner who will be ready to please him.

These "sugar dating without sex" stories are a myth. At most you will get a beta orbiter.
>>
>>25607267
>Some people like other aspects of dating not only the fucking.
yes, they're called women
>>
>>25589079
Hard pass
>4ever
>>
1. Age
2. Sex
Female
A mature, intelligent sugar daddy who I can learn from. I'm a virgin, so someone interested in that.
Camwhoring, to be treated like a prostitute, splenda.
I like cooking, nerdy stuff like games, travelling, linguistics, reading, ancient history. I'm young but educated and I have taken enough interest in a variety of subjects over the years to have a decent enough worldview to provide intelligent conversation. I'm certainly not the "spoil ur princess daddy xoxo" type. I'm not a supermodel, but I'm pretty enough and have an element of class. If you're interested, you can email me with a bit about yourself at:
[email protected]

Also, location is Europe
>>
>>25585862
>1. Age

>2. Sex
Dude

Not a goddamn thing.

To meet people like all of y'all who are depending on strangers for financial and emotional support.

Eat shit and die.

>6. Contact Info ?

/soc/ has got to be the worst chan fucking ever.
>>
>>25607549
I think you need to be a little clearer on what you're looking for, and also what you're willing to participate in. Or if you're not quite sure maybe you're better off looking for a more traditional relationship with an older man.
>>
>>25606611
You've been messaged
>>
M 35
Looking for a irl sugar baby, could start online
From the best coast
Hmu [email protected]
>>
23/m/ms

Mainly looking for someone who would like to buy me videogames or hardware, and play with them. Not necessarily looking for a sexual arrangement, but if you're into a slim dude I wouldn't mind sharing. I can't dedicate a lot of time to it, but I promise you'll enjoy my company.

Discord: Jagdgeschwader#9761
>>
M 24 ARG-IT
Sexy and young guy with exceptional dick and ass.
Sugar daddy-mummy who will take care of me
Into all kinds of fun things.
I like traveling, boxing and drinking.
[email protected]
>>
>>25587171

Great post. You left out a location and I love that you're not a cammer. Finding the power dynamic you want will be hard but honestly way easier than most of the demanding crap people ask for. Be prepared for a long list of scammers and people who either don't meet your standards or have expectations of their own which you're not interested in meeting. But you'll get offers and eventually find a good fit.
>>
I'm totally down to accept money for sex and companionship
I'm very attentive in bed and have been told my oral skills are amazing by girls and guys
Dont let some stuck up pillow princess stop you from being a sugar daddy/mommy
>>
>>25607725
Are you ESL or just pretentious
>>
>>25608027
I appreciate your optimism. My location is on the east coast.

Thanks
>>
>>25608365
Idk the acronym ESL. I guess pretentious.

I'd like him to know I'm the woman whom messaged him. The id I use is consistent
>>
>>25608802
HAha except now because I'm out. Oop
>>
>>25607372
Those are nice
>>
2. Male
3. Female, preferably Caucasian or Asian. Thin.
4. anything the opposite of above. willing to pay for stuff my loser ass hasn't experienced
5. like writing and shit but really don't care if we click too hard.
6. email [email protected]
>>
>>25610049
my b. forgot to mention Manhattan based
>>
>>25610049
>19
I think you don't quite understand what a sugar daddy is.
>>
File: kek.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>25607278
boob jobs are 10k+ and you wanna get that kind of money without meeting someone irl.....

pic related
Thread posts: 226
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.