[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /soc/ have any black girls that want to swirl? Note that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 16

File: 1480176852678.jpg (187KB, 709x946px) Image search: [Google]
1480176852678.jpg
187KB, 709x946px
Does /soc/ have any black girls that want to swirl?

Note that this time I said swirl instead of race mix, so that shows I learned something from the previous threads.
I think it's a bit cuter.
Also swapping in another image because some people were complaining about the image I used the last times.
>>
>>25583504
dude you're fucking autistic. Just make a thread set up like one of the skype/discord ones about interracial relationships. You will not find a black girl this way, and if you did i'd feel embarrassed for her.
>>
>>25583531
Wow rude.

And why wouldn't I find one this way?
>>
>>25583582
>Hi sock are there any black girls here that want interracial sex with a lovable bigot
>I hate their culture and will degrade with my lack of knowledge and understanding
>If she can't put up with my anti-cultural(note look I didn't say racist this time) then shes a sjw libcuck

I mean the irony writes itself, why not just talk to one irl and see if they like you? If that doesn't work then ask /pol/, they're knowledgeable folks :^]
>>
>>25583645
Tbqh I think you're exaggerating a bit.
And I'll even admit my lack of knowledge, but I'm willing to learn.
But let's be real here, you have to start with something, for me it's choco skin. We can find out if we match later on.

How about we focus on the lovable part?
>>
>>25583582
Because what self-respecting black girl would take a thread like this seriously?
Make a serious thread and you might actually find girls that are interested.
>>
>>25583731
>exaggerating a bit
The word is over exaggerating, and that was kinda the point.
You say your willing to learn, but it still seems like having sex with another race is some what degenerate to you. Hence why you can't say "I want to have sex with..." and just use racemix and swrile, really doesn't sound like your trying to learn anything just swallowing your larping pride.

Just go make a thread for contacting a black girl, chat with her, post the results. Let's see what you learned...
>>
File: 1242692252351.gif (27KB, 779x749px) Image search: [Google]
1242692252351.gif
27KB, 779x749px
What the fuck is this thread?
>>
this level of autism is both hilarious and sad.
>>
what in the world is going on in here? so OP you're racist but want to date a black chick? and this is what the third thread? jesus
>>
>>25583815
A black qt that's looking for a whiteboi :^)

>>25583867
Don't really understand what you want me to do here.
If I'd only want sex I'd get a hooker.
This IS the thread for contacting a black girl.

>>25583943
Why would you say I'm racist?
>>
>>25583504
thats a whole lot of butt there.
>>
File: 9-1370472136.gif (1MB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
9-1370472136.gif
1MB, 300x222px
As a black femanon this is...strange as fuck. Still funny though.
>>
>>25583504
>Note that this time I said swirl instead of race mix, so that shows I learned something from the previous threads.

You learned how to prostrate yourself and let everyone know what a weak pathetic faggot you are. Black women are like all other women. They want alpha males who give no fucks. Not a little bitch cuckboi whos afwaid of sounding waycist.

dumbass nigger
>>
>>25585748
Why? ;_;

>>25585760
I'm looking for a life partner to be my equal, not for a subordinate.
>>
Why all the confederate themes though? Are you only looking for self hating uncle rukus black chicks?
>>
>>25586029
A conservative one.
>>
>>25585911
No you are looking to choke on a 12 inch dick until tears stream down your face.

Shut up cunt nobodies talkin to you
>>
File: 20170820_110831.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20170820_110831.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
>>25583504
Pic related bro.
>>
>>25586307
Lmao conservative black girls are still not going to be down with the confederacy

I think you really should try to learn more about black people/black culture before you fuck up your chances of ever getting some of that brown sugar
>>
>>25583994
>A black qt that's looking for a whiteboi

Then tell us about yourself OP.
>>
>>25586460
What did those paper towels ever do to you? Aside from reminding you of your white guilt, that is.
>>
>>25586460
Plz don't disrespect muh Waifu papertowels like that
>>
File: 15032519617161404021705.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
15032519617161404021705.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
>>25586721
>white guilt
Lol, sure
>>
>>25586813
Nice macbook. Who was dumb enough to waste their money on a $2000 facebook machine?
>>
File: 1490529524596.png (537KB, 750x879px) Image search: [Google]
1490529524596.png
537KB, 750x879px
>>25586371
So you're nobody?

>>25586460
Rude. And you're not black.

>>25586482
Are black qts with MAGA caps okay?

>>25586568
Well, what do you want to know? I'm quite shy.
>>
>>25586944
My old employer
>Walgreens Pharmacy

>>25586951
>posts a mulatto, tells a mulatto theyre not black
>surejan.jpeg
>>
File: 1503043818103.gif (311KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
1503043818103.gif
311KB, 444x250px
The full retard of this whole thread

>mfw.gif
>>
>>25583582
Let me ask you something genius.

Would you date an SJW who says men are disgusting and should live to serve women?
>>
>Tfw you want /egt/ to be a thing again but people keep being retarded
>>
File: 1492113524131.png (553KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492113524131.png
553KB, 800x600px
>>25586999
So what's the problem?
If you're a mulatto, you're not black. Well half, but not full.
But a serious question then, are the memes about halflings having identity issues real? Are your parents mixed or 1 white and 1 black?

>>25587075
Well, it depends, does she only say that on the twitters and on the chans?
>>
>>25586951
nice boobs
>>
>>25586813
>fat hand
>>
>>25583504

I'm white, and I'm from Scotland, which is 96%+ White.

When I visited America, black women were all over me. It really wasn't hard to get their attention or get them into bed. They seem to want 2 things that are almost opposed when getting a woman;

1: Be assertive without being aggressive
2: Try to maintain that assertiveness while being respectful.

It's hard to work in 'I want to eat your arse like my last meal on this earth' while being respectful, but I found several ways.
>>
>>25587264
Just visit the "ebony" category of whatever site you favor and be done with it. You'll get into a lot of arguments with her even if she isn't some diehard ~problack/activist~ simply because you refuse to understand that you gotta communicate with her in order to establish a relationship. Actually, I take it all back - it shouldn't be impossible (difficult, yes) for you to find a conservative black chick who'll put on a MAGA hat for you when you guys do missionary sex. She just ain't on 4chan and she sure as hell ain't gonna look like the one in your pic. Also, she'll be just as batshit insane.

>>25588690
Probably because you have an accent and I'm sure you're mildly attractive. Also, hearing that line in a Scottish accent would probably make me want to sit on your face, too.
>>
Can someone explain to me why everybody is insulting op? I don't understand. He wants a black fuck girl, maybe there's one out there who wants a white fag. Why ks this bad?
>>
>>25588690
I want to say it was mainly your accent, I know I'd fall head over heels over a scotty girl, most americans are like that with foreign accents. But idk if most of them are nice to be around for a long period of time

>>25589285
OP has made this thread about 3 times now, he wants a black gf but doesn't seem to get that they don't really want a race obsessed guy like OP. He didn't say anything retarted in this thread surprisingly this time
Go check the archives he's hardheaded
>>
>>25589326
as a large red haired white man who has lived around blacks my entire life black women are very interested in white men especially when you are with them one on one not when they are around black men cause then it becomes a social problem
>>
>>25589344
Depends on what kind of group your around, I've mostly been around more lower class and ghetto type since my family is in between that class. Most of those black girls don't like black men dating whites cause they see it as a "sell out" and vise versa
I want to say the ones that are okay with dating white men are the new-age hipster types or college goers and black weebs(for obvious reasons)
>>
>>25583994
>whiteboi
Why do you oil drillers keep saying this? In what dimension is self-deprecation attractive to black girls?
>>
File: ghghghgh.jpg (70KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
ghghghgh.jpg
70KB, 768x768px
Mixed race anon here
>>
>>25589407
Depending on which features I choose to highlight, like my haircut, clothes,glasses for example, normally dictates which race people assume I am
>>
>>25589407
Oh so you are mixed >:( You are giving me a hard time guessing your ethnicity on the other thread
>>
>>25585911
Mate so if you're looking for a life partner why do you give three fucks about her race? You're just looking for a fetish.
>>
>>25589421
Apologies anon, figured the thread had died before I could tell you I'm Mixed. Lithuanian is still a first for me though! :D
>>
>>25589429
I live in Europe where everyone is white, I assume you also live in one of those Burger areas that are 95% white.

What imI want to say, OP, is: I am also "naturally" more surprised and it cals my attention more when I see a pretty black girl, because pretty white girls are a common thing. However, I am not as fucking autistic as you and I admit that the sudden interest in black girls I mentioned is because I don't see them much. In the end of the day, I like black girls as much as I like white girls or any race girls.

You're just a fucking autist who is looking to quench his raceplay kink.
>>
>>25589453
What I* want to say

calls*

fuk
>>
>>25587264
It's an analogy, dude. You're racist, I'm trying to make you understand why a black girl wouldn't date a racist who shames her and tries to make her feel inferior.
>>
>>25588690
Living in Europe is a curse.

>>25589234
I gotta meet her first before I can communicate with her. Regarding your site suggestion, I didn't see an 'ebony' category, so I thought I'd try the Cams & Meetups category.

>She just ain't on 4chan
>she sure as hell ain't gonna look like the one in your pic
>she'll be just as batshit insane
Real slippery slope there which actually makes me believe that
>she's cute and on 4chan
could be the next in line.

>>25589285
I don't understand it either, thanks bro.

>>25589326
>He didn't say anything retarted
Tqhwy I haven't said anything of the sort in either 3 threads.

>>25589406
Subjective.

>>25589407
Mixed how?

>>25589429
Gotta start somewhere.
Have you seen the 'ideal partner' threads?
Go tell them they'll never find their ideal partner.

>>25589716
Because you didn't get the answer you were looking for, I'm a racist?
I'm actually the victim here, demonised for no reason, I just asked a simple, innocent question in the OP, there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>25590091
Then you better head over to the "Subjective" dimension and find yourself a black gf.
>>
>>25590091
>I haven't said anything of the sort in either 3 threads
Except the part where made it clear you don't like certain groups of people but declared your not a race hater. But later started shitting on that group of people (i.e. muslims and gypsies) cause some other anons did. It writes it's self

But then again your really playing that "I'm innocent" card pretty well this time. Have you talked to a qt black girl yet?
>>
>>25590159
Oh that, yeah I still hate muslims and gypsies, but those are a religion and a lifestyle, i.e. that's a choice.
That wasn't all me though, another or more anons joined, but let's not get into that again, we did that last thread.

>But then again your really playing that "I'm innocent" card pretty well this time.
I'm starting to grow on you, aren't I ;)

>Have you talked to a qt black girl yet?
There aren't any here.
I'd have to go to the capital or the second biggest city especially to meet a couple.
But what would I even say.
>>
>>25583504
Big butt on her
>>
White genocide needs to speed up....
>>
>>25589234

Hearing that line in Scottish would probably just sound like a threat, tbqh.
>>
>>25590317
Gypsies might be more of a lifestyle choice, but I'd say muslims don't really have a say in the matter. Their more bond to it since its some what a strict religion, and their families add more pressure to it. Unless they want to run away from it all.
You did it in the last thread, and you'll most likely do it again. I doubt you have the will to stop yourself from circle jerking if more anons come in and race b8. Your kinda a hypocrite which why this thread is pointless, your not going to get anywhere dating other races if they still tick you off m8

>aren't I
More like your starting to grow into the equivalent of a tripfag. Might as well start posting your face like that MRA guy

>There aren't any here.
Thats a lie, and this is how I know your not even trying. There use to be a "black" thread on here that had a good number, I use to post in there sometimes.
Tho anons got triggered by the fact that thread existed and shitposted and raceb8'ed it to death, maybe you should make a new one and larp as a black guy. Your white after all, you guys love race larpin (^:
>>
>>25593390
>pressure
It's okay because of family pressure?
That's exactly why it's such a toxic and dangerous religion.

>start posting your face
First you compliment me and now you want to see if I'm cute. Wew, is it me or is it getting hot in here?

>Thats a lie
>thread
Don't be so harsh ffaḿ, with "there aren't any here" I was referring to my local area.
If with "here" you mean this board, there don't seem to be any here either as none of them have made themselves known yet :^)
How would larping as a black dude help me? I don't want to trick a girl.
>>
And bump
>>
>>25583504
Wow how surprising, another white guy that wants a conservative (aka self-hating/deprecating) black girl.

It's quite the phenomenon to see white supremacists with ironically asian or black girls. In fact quite a few notable leaders in the neo-Nazi movement has had asian gfs.

You ain't winning no prize though. Non-white girls into white supremacists are mentally unstable with incredibly vulnerable self esteem issues. They hate their own race and will do anything to pretend to be more white.

Ya'll the dregs of society and will make equally incompetent, beta children.
>>
>>25597847
Self hating black girls aren't really all that unstable in fact they're probably more stable than the average black girl, they just generally don't want to be a stereotype and follow their own thing if it just happens to white people shit.
>>
>>25597877
A black girl that supports the Confederacy/white supremacy is like a Jew supporting Hitler. You must be both retarded and self-hating.
>>
File: 1479146020044.jpg (142KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1479146020044.jpg
142KB, 640x640px
>>25596204
>>25597334
It's not that I do not appreciate the bump, but instead of just bumping it would be more helpful to actively keep the discussion alive by giving your input.

>>25597847
>conservative (aka self-hating/deprecating)
I really don't understand how you can equal these.

>white supremacists
>conservative
Again, please don't equal these.

>Ya'll the dregs of society and will make equally incompetent, beta children.
If that's true, explain how IG is dominated by race mixed thots.
>>
>>25598077
When you post an OP with a confederate flag it says you're a white supremecist
>>
>>25598084
But I'm not.
>>
>>25597847
What's the term for black people who want to preserve their traditions, have localist views, support the traditional family, etc?
>>
>>25598183
Ethiopians.
>>
>>25598127
Don't post terrorist flags then
>>
posting a genuine question for black girls in a meme thread because why not
I'm white and I'd like to date a black girl. I've never dated or hit on any that I've met because I don't want to come across as a race fetishist. Cute is cute is cute, regardless of color, but I'm still pretty sure that if I went up to one of you guys I'd strike out immediately. How should I go about this?
>>
>>25597908
You should learn some history before lumping the Confederacy and white supremacy together
>>
>>25598220
That's a bit shortsighted I believe.
>>
>>25586813

>Fat hand
>Supports LGBTQRSTUV

White beta male feminist allies are your best bet, but they're no better than politicians and pastors who go 'I have never gay' and are later caught with fifty dicks in their ass like the tail of a peacock.
>>
>>25598278
It's the same thing....
>>
>>25599637
No it isn't dumbass
>>
Guess I'll have to try again in a couple of days.
>>
>>25592907
A sexy threat.
>>
>>25593988
Thats their social norm m8 what are you some kind of sjw? Sounds like your going to change their whole belief in one day You can say the same about every damn region that preaches about h8 m8
but bitching about muslims gets more attention now so I can see why you do it.

You'd have a better chance finding your nigress if they knew what you looked like. Thats like......101 on attraction

Unless you live in montana then your just not trying or just not going outside. How long ago did you find this board anyway? There are black girl posters but its easy for them to get called a nigger and told to gtfo
and this thread isn't really going to attract anyone. Just keep up the ironic shitposts maybe you'll find a alt-right black trans girl
>>
>>25601423
Because I do not conform to or approve of a foreign religion invading my home continent I'm an sjw?
Really fires the neurons.

>if they knew what you looked like
I'm a bit shy.

>montana
It's funny you say that, because if I were forced to move to the US of A I'd either choose Colorado or Montana.

>How long ago did you find this board anyway?
Around when I made the first thread.
My main is /g/ and /pol/ gave me jungle fever.

>this thread isn't really going to attract anyone
Can't hurt to try!

>trans
Degeneracy.
>>
>>25598231
black girl here who's in a relationship with a white guy, just ask them out, seriously.
i've never once heard of a black girl assuming a guy is fetishizing her simply because he's asking her out/hitting on her/whatever. i've heard this amongst my asian friends 'cause it seems to be a more widespread issue, but most black girls don't operate under this assumption unless you go out of your way to immediately make their race a topic of discussion.
just don't say anything overtly cringey ("nubian goddess" omfg...) and she won't think that at all.
>>
>>25601707

In my case I always have that assumption, however I'm Mexican so actually that might not be as much of an issue then. However I'm also into girls that are a bit more nerdy (so finding a black person like that in general is a bit more difficult, unless I ghost my friends fb I guess.). There is a girl I sorta know like this but I think she is with someone right now.
>>
>>25601707
Do you call each other choco and vanilla? And do you "make cappuccino"?

Is a white guy whose first attraction (as in he'd want to get to know you) to you is your skin colour a red flag?
>>
>>25598077
>I really don't understand how you can equal these.
White nationalists these days call themselves conservatives, but the two are more or less synonymous.

>>25598278
The Confederacy fought for slavery because it allowed them to attain an superb economics of scale. Some people say it was for state's rights or whatever, which is partially true. But just think about the idea of slavery itself:

- you don't pay any of your workers
- you have a virtually unlimited supply of workers since you can breed them

If you support slavery, then obviously you believe in the idea of a supreme race.
>>
File: 1493063851950.jpg (152KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1493063851950.jpg
152KB, 960x1280px
>Swirl
>Racemix
>Mulatto

OP, the very fact that you used any of these words in a non self aware manner indicates you have NO fucking idea what black girls want or how they would react to this kind of talk/mindset. I'll give you a clue: They'll be fucking disgusted. However, as a white guy with a black girlfriend, instead of shitting on you I am going to give you some tips.

1) Never, ever use those words again. Redneck talk like that is going to scare off any black girl who may, by some miracle, actually want to engage with you in a romantic fashion.
2) Try and re-evaluate the way you see black women. Why do you want to get with them? Is it because you legitimately find them beautiful and interesting as people and would love to date one, or is it because you find them "exotic" and "forbidden"? I would bet money that it's the latter. You've turned a race into a fetish. Which is fine, whatever, I fetishize my girl's big ass and her bangin' Nubian features, they're gorgeous. But you can't just walk in going "I WANT BLACK GF PLZ LOL" and expect to be able to make a meaningful connection with someone from another race. You're going about this all wrong. Visit a black neighborhood for fuck's sake, go to a bar. Immerse yourself a bit and stop acting like you're window shopping for a fetish object.
3) What you are displaying in your myopic attitude towards "gotta git me a dark womun" is called inherent bias. You don't see yourself as racist, you can't understand why others call you racist and you aren't able to view your words and statements carefully and see how they might upset, scare and offend black girls. Try and be more conscious of this and for the love of god, steer away from bias-enhacing porn like "EBONY BOOTY CUTIE TAKES WHITE DICK SHE LOVES IT SO MUCH BETTER THAN BLACK DICK" That shit rots your brain and makes it impossible to pursue a healthy interracial relationship, because you're always going to see her in that submissive object role.
>>
>>25603839
Agree with this post. Also, OP should probably knock off that confederate shit
>>
File: 1477248213703.jpg (45KB, 717x638px) Image search: [Google]
1477248213703.jpg
45KB, 717x638px
>>25583504

>Note that this time I said swirl instead of race mix, so that shows I learned something from the previous threads.
>I think it's a bit cuter.

Hahaha oh my god

OP you are one dense motherfucker

>>25603151

>Do you call each other choco and vanilla? And do you "make cappuccino"?

What in the actual fuck, why would you talk like this, people aren't flavors of goddamn coffee, they're human beings.

>>25601566

>jungle fever

Yeah you're hopeless. You have no idea how not okay any of the stuff is you are spouting. Any black girl would flee in terror from you after 2 minutes of "conversation" like this.
>>
>>25598582
>>25598278
>>25599653
Are you all retarded? The confederate flag stands for a nation of treasonous monsters who sought to destroy the union in the name of owning slaves.
To put it simply, they fought against America so they could continue to deprive Americans of their rights. They're white supremacists, they're enemies of the state, and just like the swastika or the rising sun, the flag should go the way of the confederacy itself.
>>
File: no-fun-allowed.png (361KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
no-fun-allowed.png
361KB, 512x512px
>>25603577
Some probably do, but that doesn't mean they're synonymous.

>>25603883
Very mean post. Also you said >>25603839
>instead of shitting on you

>why would you talk like this
Because it's fun?

>>25603839
Disregarding your last post, I do value your input, but I've got some doubts.
Your post really comes off as "All black girls are X and think Y". I'd rather not generalise and I'd like to find out if this is true or not.
And your second point is retarded, why are you allowed to fetishise black girl ass but I can't?
Because "you already got her" it's suddenly okay to talk like that but when I haven't it's not?
The first part of your third point is correct, but everyone has inherent bias and that doesn't equal racism.
>porn isn't real life
Shocker.

>>25604144
I don't know everything about the US civil war, but it was about money and freedom, not only slavery.
>>
>>25604169
>money
With slavery, even small plantation owners can achieve an unbeatable economies of scale since you don't have to pay any of your workers.

Remember this was when all crops were hand-picked and farming was incredibly labor intensive.

If slavery was outlawed and made illegal, these farmers would lose a bunch of money and would have no chance to face large plantation owners.
>>
>>25604169
It ended up being a bunch of rich guys pushing against legislation to ban slavery in northern states and then became a fight to keep slavery. Shit they taught me in the former confederate capital. Irregardless of what the confederates fought for their flag is flown and has been flown by terrorists for decades
>>
>>25604406
>you don't have to provide food, clothing and shelter for your slaves
Are you retarded? They still had to spend money on slaves. I have no idea how much all of this cost in the past, but if you take into consideration todays the most shitty jobs which barely let you get something to eat and pay the bills, the only difference when it comes to money is who gets to pay similar amount for the same shit: one guy or the other. Outcome is almost the same.
>>
>>25604406
I agree that money and slavery were tightly connected, at least in the south.

>>25604458
Because bad people hijack the flag doesn't mean the flag is bad.

>>25604477
The USA is a shit for poor people I agree, but surely it's better than slavery. Slaves had nothing, at least they have freedom now.
Except for debt, which one could see as modern slavery, but that's another topic.
>>
>>25604477
There is no comparison you dumbfuck. You're like one of those alt-right fags who probably think blacks are better off in chains and whipped on the daily because that's still better than living in the "shithole of Africa".

Back in the day, slavery is about as efficient as you can get. Some massive plantations had hundreds of slaves working day and night. Just imagine paying an actual fair wage for hard, manual labor.

Just look at today. Who does most of the manual labor these days (construction, farming, etc.) That's right. Mexicans. Americans in general can't handle hard work, because we've gotten so accustomed to living a comfortable lifestyle.
>>
>>25606026
The north and south both had slaves, but slavery was coming to an end on its own. It couldn't have lasted but a few more months with or without the war.
>>
Swirl bump.
>>
>>25603839
>a healthy interracial relationship
no such thing
race mixers will the first against the wall
>>
>>25585748
man it might be strange but ive always wanted to stick my pipe in some sweet chocolate. your pussies look divine with the pink/black contrast. im all for a thread like this lol. southern west virginia (insert banjo music here) here
>>
File: 551.gif (418KB, 220x263px) Image search: [Google]
551.gif
418KB, 220x263px
>>25608905
Meh, I have a white boyfriend and we've been together for a long while.Gotta say I love the white cock...and pussy.
>>
Not sure what self-hating black girl would wanna get with y'all autistic fucks
>>
>>25598220
retard SJW cuck
>>
>>25609126
Could you expand a bit on that?
Maybe you could help to make your fellow melaninated female anons take the dive.

>>25609131
Non-self-hating for me please.
>>
>>25589429
>>25589429
What a retarded question. Race heavily influences appearance, and there is nothing wrong with a person being attracted to certain features.
>>
>>25583504
I still cant believe that NO ONE has pointed out the fact that shes fucking wearing 2 CONFEDERATE FUCKING FLAGS

What in the actual fuck.
>>
>>25610880
In all fairness, it's not a terrible design.
>>
>>25583504
I hit up a 5/10 black chick on backpage yesterday, because sometimes I like to have sex with ugly/nasty/dirty women (Idk why, don't judge). Anyways she wanted $400 for a hour. I couldn't believe it, thats like pornstar money. You can get 8/10 TJ hookers for less than a 1/4 of that price. I told her she wasn't worth a fifth of that, and moved on.
>>
File: Oh my.gif (1MB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
Oh my.gif
1MB, 500x489px
>Be me
>Be /pol/ack
>Be well-measured and articulate. Essentially a normie.
>Occasionally attracted to black birds, Indians and sometimes even Muslims.
>Dated more non-whites than whites.
>Feel terrible for leading them on afterwards, because no chance of it going anywhere.

Closest friend of mine is an Indian bird who I shared a pseudo-romantic relationship with.

Life is a strange thing, innit.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.