[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/soc/, do open relationships exist? i crave an emotional connection

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: pr.jpg (740KB, 2500x1666px) Image search: [Google]
pr.jpg
740KB, 2500x1666px
/soc/, do open relationships exist? i crave an emotional connection but sexually i like to be free. what i mean by this is i like to be in relationships~ to have someone to cuddle, go on dates with and make memories with. since i was 16 (19 now) i've had maybe about two dozen different boyfriends. in the last three-four years i have almost never been alone. but i have always (secretly) fucked people as if i were single because i just enjoy sleeping around, i enjoy exploring sex with lots of different people. i have suggested an open relationship to every guy i've gotten with, to no avail - a lot of them actually thought it was a joke. so i would just be unfaithful. until i can find someone that satisfies me so much in all departments that i no longer want to cheat (so far no boyfriend has even come close to being good/big enough in bed for me to fuck only him), how do i communicate my complex to my next partner?? genuine problem here pls help

tl;dr how do i explain to a potential boyfriend that i'm polygamous
>>
There are guys that are down.. But most men prefer to own you. 19/20 guys will think you're a joke(perhaps even more). If we were fucking around and you'd tell me you'd like to keep seeing me but not exclusively I'd be down idgaf. I just want some pussy on the regular and a girl around.
>>
>>25579266
>secretly
>>
File: 1497490976436.jpg (37KB, 457x459px) Image search: [Google]
1497490976436.jpg
37KB, 457x459px
>>25579266
Just tell potential boyfriends you're a massive slut up front, you'll find some cuck faggot soon enough.
>>
>>25579266
Why dont you just not tie yourself down in a relationship, you know you can be close to someone but not particularly be anything right? People get butthurt of you want other guys and your together but if your not anything then they can only blame themselves for getting that attached it sounds like you dont really know what you want so why would you want to mean something to someone, theres tons of guys that will listen to your problems just to bang you so you could easily just take your pick I dont see the problem
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.