[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your insecurities: I am above average looking but growing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 16

File: insecurity.jpg (28KB, 700x322px) Image search: [Google]
insecurity.jpg
28KB, 700x322px
Post your insecurities:
I am above average looking but growing up I thought I was hideous due to low self esteem.
Now I'm forcing pictures of myself on insta to try to remind the world I got hot, I feel like a woman in this way. I try to play it off ironically, but I'm really just doing it because I want people to admire my looks. Especially those girls and guys from the past.
Now I have to decide whether to run with it and post more interesting photos and up my game or just stop posting in every rate thread and Insta
Maybe nobody even cares.
This is how insecure I am.
>>
>>25578607
Post a pic here.
>>
>>25578728
Post your insecurities here
>>
Same, except I'm insecure enough to never post any pics of myself ever. My anxiety is so bad that I'm currently debating myself whether to even get a discord and try and talk to other anons.
>>
I'm a dude (21yo) and I feel ugly and below average. Some people agree, some say I'm cute, some say I am average.

also horrible confidence (if you couldn't tell) and I have never been in a relationship.

this makes me insecure af.
>>
Kinda in same boat as OP
+ Literally 0 clue how to act to girls
>>
I am a 26 year old virgin. Have aspergers and social anxiety, rarely go out in public because of it. Also I look like Mclovin. *sigh* so if I go out in public someone is bound to notice. Never heard the end of it at High school.
>>
So Im bangin this girl and recently she started putting her fingers up my bum. Feels awesome, but now I feel like we should move on to strap-on. Thing is, it feels a bit weird bringing it up.

How do I bring it up?
>>
File: glalie.png (367KB, 568x454px)
glalie.png
367KB, 568x454px
I am a 19 yo boy with social anxiety and all that stuff. I consider myself to be a 4/10 but at least I don't have acne anymore and I'm a 5'5 manlet. I'm a KHV that doesn't even talk to girls outside of my best friend's gf. This being said, as you could tell I have no self-esteem and confidence and another issue I have is that if I'm not 100% sure to succeed in something, I don't even try (this applies to everything, not only girls)

Don't ask for pics, you're more likely to win 10 million bucks at the lottery before next week starts than getting a pic of myself
>>
Every girl I get close to doesn't ever feel quite the same way about me. They like me, a lot, but they never love me. We can be great friends, indistinguishable from being together to an outside perspective but I know I'm not truly a permanent #1. I don't know why.
>>
>>25578607
there's something wrong with me, emotionally. i crave romantic connection so i always get myself into relationships but i am never loyal because sexually, i am detached - uncommitted. even if i (feel like) love someone i will secretly fuck whoever i want as if i were single. i will go out, drink, party, flirt, kiss and go home with guys and then let my loving boyfriend take me out on a cute date the following night. i have never been true to any of my partners, never been faithful. i'm 19 and my body count is probably over 100 by now, and i've had about 2 dozen boyfriends since i started dating at 16. i love sex, and big dicks, i'm a massive fucking whore, and so far no boyfriend has been good enough for me in that department. but i can't just not have boyfriends because then who would cuddle me and make me feel special? i'm insecure because i'm disgusting and damaged because i can't love somebody properly and i wish i could find someone to love who is also good in bed.. it's just too important to me.
>>
I wish he liked me. Maybe boys would like me if I wasn't so ugly and shy. I also have social anxiety and people always tell me I'm weird, even those who don't know me. It's just this vibe that I give off. No one has ever liked me for who I am
>>
>>25579242
Have you tried posting yourself in a rate thread yet?
>>
>>25579644
Yea. Doesn't do anything for me. No matter how many high or low rates I get, I'll probably always consider myself ugly
>>
>>25579757
Care to post or link me to a photo of yours? If you don't want to it's understandable
>>
>>25578607
23 year old guy who has literally never been on a date
I get plenty of matches on online dating and messages responding to me, but I always just fall off since it feels like at this point revealing I'm a virgin is gonna make her laugh and leave, if not start accusing me of being a creep or a rapist
>>
My biggest insecurity is my hands.. What do you guys think.... Should I hang myself
>>
chubby with weird nipples and a hairy asshole
>>
>>25581119
same dude
>>
>>25580936
Definitely odd, but certainly not enough to be a dealbreaker. If anything, it's interesting.
>>
>>25579857
A lot of girls actually want to take a guy's virginity.

Was about to hook up with this shy 20yo marathoner who I thought was fucking cute (and him being nervous was also cute). Shame he ended up deciding he still wasn't ready though. But that's fine.
>>
Low self esteem blows.
Ugly, kinda chubby and fucked up acne face. Awkward virgin meanwhile my friends are the opposite, guess I'm the ugly girl huh?. Sure I could just try and hook up on tinder but would that solve anything? Prob not. Besides i have such trouble expressing emotions and whatever
>>
>>25578607
idk which is my biggest one, the fact that I'm a bear with all the body hair I have, or the fact that I have terrible depression. mix that with the fact my last relationship was almost 4 years ago and I haven't even a date and I just feel like utter shit
>>
Low self esteem blows.
Ugly, kinda chubby and fucked up acne face. Awkward virgin meanwhile my friends are the opposite, guess I'm the ugly girl huh?. Sure I could just try and hook up on tinder but would that solve anything? Prob not. Besides i have such trouble expressing emotions and whatever
>>
- childish looking
- can't grow a beard
- acne problem
- didn't have a serious job connected with my education being 25 yo now
- don't have a car nor a driving license
- getting nervous in social situations and seems to be a retard
- average height
- only date small girls, because I feel insecure about my very average sized penis
- only ugly or average looking girls like me
>>
Essentially just I never got a girlfriend or had sex despite trying to find a woman

I never thought I was ugly but clearly I think I have to be for how many women I've approached and been rejected by by now
>>
>>25580936
I have a thing for manly hands, and you surely have lovely looking hands. What's wrong with them? o.0
>>
>>25578607
no friends, never had a girlfriend, too fat, lazy eyelid, always think nobody likes me
>>
Life is good and I'm apparently undatable.
>>
>>25580936
I feel your pain mate. My body's disgusting in general. Like how my dick is very large and I'm also ripped as fuck. Contemplating suicide every day
>>
I think I'm like a 6 in looks so I'm not too bummed about looks as I think I'm a little above average which is all anyone can ask for, but I don't think I'll ever have a lasting romantic relationship because I'm crazy. Generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, social phobia, chemical dependency, chronic major depression. I let my diagnostics describe me because sometimes they're the only things about myself that seem real.
>>
>>25579221
Then get FWBs, stop being a whore and ruining good young men for other ladies in the future. Distrust and cheating is an ongoing cycle that must be broken somewhere.
>>
There comes a time when we all realize (or never realize) that it doesn't matter how flawed we are. Relationships and love are a matter of compromise and chemistry, feeling good from the get-go and rolling with the punches as they come.
>>
An a bump
>>
Being 5'6"
>>
I think I look pretty decent with no expression on my face but I have the ugliest smile in the world. Seriously.
>>
>>25581374
How did it come up that he hadn't done it before? How'd you meet him?
>>
File: 20170601_200455-1080x1919.jpg (348KB, 1080x1919px) Image search: [Google]
20170601_200455-1080x1919.jpg
348KB, 1080x1919px
>be 130lb, 21 year old white male in summer 2014
>My life so far buzz my own hair with the second shortest trimmer guard
>Shave totally bald for kicks once or twice for a few months (like Bic razor, lotion till it's shiny shave)
>Decide to try long hair, no idea what I'm doing but learning is partly why I'm interested
>Now 2017, haven't cut my hair since then
>Fully aware that you're supposed to trim while growing it out but have not trimmed at all
>Split end as fuck at this point but don't know how trimming long hair works or what to ask for if I go to a shop (or how much is even salvageable)
>If I wash it it gets frizzy as fuck for about three days until it gets enough oil back on it to calm its tits, so I end up washing it about once a week
>Nervous that if i leave it too long it might smell to other people but I wouldn't notice it cause I'm around it all the time
>Have medicated shampoo for dandruff-causing seborrheic dermatitis and it works well - if I use it, which I can't as much as I'd like to because of frizzy. So reminding myself not to scratch is something that happens roughly every five minutes at work (thank God for bandannas)
>Ride motorcycle and worried that the constant on-off of the helmet or the putting into bun and taking out of bun is damaging it, also Texas summer so it it's sweaty when this is happening
Help I don't know how to hair
Sometimes I dig it when I see my reflection but most of the time it's a worry
I tried so hard and got so far etc etc
Pic a few months ago with new helmet
>>
>>25579221
You should kill yourself, you're bringing untold misery into this world. I'm not kidding, the world would be a much better place.
>>
>>25588878
and pic now, washed about 27 hours ago
wew I promise the leopard print is ironic
a-and the zebra too
you know what can someone just direct me to the long hair guys thread or explain that they've died and I don't have to stick around for one to show up
>>
>>25588901
fug
>>
>>25588878
washing once a week is great and super healthy for your hair especially if you struggle with dandruff!
buy a conditioner if you can that's probably got some dumb shit like coconut oil in it (ogx is a good cheap brand) and go against alll the other rules about conditioning your hair and do the whole lot. wash your hair normally with medicated or normal shampoo idc (focus roots and nothing else, don't shampoo your ends), rinse it, squeeze the water from the end of your hair and then put a ''decent'' amount of conditioner and work if into your whole head. rinse it out properly tho!
medicated dandruff shampoo is stripping your hair of everything good every time you wash it so try help it out by giving it some oil/moisture when you're done. don't towel dry if you can avoid, friction makes your hair frizzy and split. just let it air dry or at least squeeze out as much water as you can and softly pat dry

sounds like work but if you keep at once a week it'll take you an extra 10 minutes at most.
>>
>>25588951
It's good to hear that cause I'm doing most of those things. I used tresemmé conditioner for a while and then i found some other stuff that was like night and day better (maybe salon selectives?) but then I moved and left the bottle and forgot the name so now I'm working through another fuckheug bottle of tresemmé. I try not to towel too hard and air dry instead - I get some sick looking locks if I let it dry without disturbing it and don't brush it later, but makes it harder to put up and I feel bad with look at work. Don't have blowdrier, been considering buying but it probably wouldn't do anything good for me.
I've never put product / moisturizer / oil in my hair but I'm starting to think that might be a good next step. Seems like every styling video on yt has "fill your head with product" as the first step, so maybe it's important for keeping any kind of control.
>>
I have BPD so my self steem is below zero, sometimes I think I'm kinda hot but most of the times I think I'm the ugliest bitch around. I'm also clingy, I hate saying bye to my bf when we have to go to our houses after going out, once I almost made him lose the last train because I just didn't want to leave him.
I'm scared one day he'll get tired of me and my clinginess. He's been helping me A LOT with my issues and I'm so scared of losing him, he says he thinks it's cute when I don't want him to leave but I don't know if I should believe that. I just love him so much. Fucking BPD, man.
>>
>>25588967
Femanon obsessed about hair care here, listen to me.
Sleep with coconut oil all over your hair once a week, some hairs prefer olive oil but for what I've seen most people think coconut oil works better. Apply it at night when you're going to sleep, wash it when you wake up and don't use any heat sources (blowdryer, hair straightener, etc). You can sleep with a shower cap on and a towel over your pillow so you don't make a mess. You can also do that while awake but the coconut oil has to be on your hair for at least 2 hours so it actually works, less than that it doesn't really make a difference and the longest you can keep the oil on your hair, the better. It won't make dandruff worse and it won't make your hair oily, when you wash it the next morning you just use your regular shampoo twice and a moisturizer.
Shampoo is only for the roots, conditioner/moisturizer is only for the mid and ends.
A good moisturizer >>> conditioner, no doubts. Invest in good products if you want good results. Don't forget to read the bottle to know exactly what time they recommend you to leave it on your hair, if you keep the product on for too long it might have the opposite effect.
Leave your kik if you want, I can teach you a lot of stuff and answer questions if you have them :)
>>
>>25588996
Sounds more like narcisstic and dependent personality disorders.
>>
I don't really think I'm lovable.
With girls who have yet to show me evidence that I'm lovable through sex I'm extremely anxious.
After sex I feel like "ew, you're actually attracted to me? You must be of low self-worth."

Even with the girl I'm talking to now, who's agreed to going on a date with me this weekend, I feel like she wants to Friendzone me and I'm actually scared of wasting my time and my feelings on this person. I feel extremely emotionally conflicted about the whole thing. I half want to just end everything and half want to continue.
>>
>>25589136
BPD is what I've been diagnosed, so... But to be honest I have read about dependant personality disorder and a lot of it suits me.
>>
I bite my fingernails like crazy and when people look at them I want to die
>>
I have multiple personality disorder, with a touch of anger issues and hoo boy lots of bipolar issues due to ongoing mpd. I can't keep a relationship for more than a month at a time, and i thought i found the one, i dated them for 3 years, and they ditched me once one of my personalities tried to kill her. Almost choked her to death during sex. I have crippling depression, social anxiety, introversion, but I'm also extroverted due to another personality. I can't keep a steady job due to personality disorder. Welfare offices don't take MPD as a real psychological disorder and therefore I can't get any sort of disability insurance or funds. I've thought about suicide but I can't due to them in my head. I wonder if I'm going to stay like this all my life, I really hope not. I don't know what really to say anymore, I guess ama multiple personality disorder?
>>
>>25580936
long slender fingers...nothing unattractive
>>
>>25589176
Well, I don't know about other symptoms, so it's hard to tell.
>>
I have 4 nipples and one side of my rib cage sits a bit more forward than the other
>>
>>25589076
>sleeping with coconut oil in your hair
sounds crazy enough to be worth trying
last time I touched kik was probably that one time around 2014 when I intrigued some dude on soc enough to want to ask me questions. I flake kinda hard, but I'm mos_basik.
>>
>>25590049
Phoneposting so diff ID etc
>>
File: 2.png (918KB, 1387x935px)
2.png
918KB, 1387x935px
>>25578607
>ugly af
>overweight
>no skills, no hobbies
>only like 3 friends from meatspace whom i just drink once a week and thats all
>shitty country
>depression
>complaining non-stop
I wish i wasn't such a pussy so I could just kms senpai
>>
>>25578813
'Hey if you don't want to use your fingers I don't mind if you use a toy'
Lucky sob

My insecurities are pretty common, fiancé doesn't love me or find me attractive, is cheating, I'm not good enough, hairy ass and shitty waive head hair
>>
I don't know whether I have a weak chin or my mouth is protruding so much. The tip of my chin is perfectly inline with my forehead. It's the fatty skin flap that my mouth drags forward that makes my chin look receding .But thanks to the way my mouth sticks out that my lips are full and cute.
>>
>life long self esteem issues
>HATE the way I look
>overly paranoid to the point where I have lost quite a few friends
>>
I am insecure about seeking a relationship because youth hook-up culture, polyamority becoming normalized and rapid technological growth has ruined human interaction and what once could have been considered meaningful relationships.

I'm getting old.
>>
>>25590753
Jokes on you for not having only 2 friends to begin with

t. very paranoid
>>
File: tenor.gif (613KB, 498x498px)
tenor.gif
613KB, 498x498px
>>25581374
why do girls want to take a guy's virginity?
>>
I fucked up my dick, making it smaller and mostly non functional when i was 16 and depressed.
Also i pulled out lot of hair from my forehead which makes it very thin and it has those "holes" when i was 16 and depressed.

I was depressed then wihout any real reason other than emotional issues and abandonment, and i made myself uglier and less funcional which makes me depressed with a reason now and ffs now i have emotional issues and fear abandonment because of it
>>
File: IMG_4942.jpg (349KB, 1401x1867px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4942.jpg
349KB, 1401x1867px
Women are either disgusted by or apathetic towards me.
>>
>>25595032
it's because you allways look like you cry

No, really there is nothing wrong with your looks, it's the attitude i guess. What kind of stuff do you tell them
>>
I'm insecure about my man boobs. I've completed destroyed my body in my teen years. Rapid weight gain, and then an eating disorder with rapid weightloss.

I'm at a healthy weight, but my loose skin and man boobs can never be fixed.

I honestly don't know how I go on sometimes. It's every day looking at something you fucking hate.

I wish I could go back and fix it, I wish I didn't make these mistakes. I want to go swimming. I want to swim so fucking bad, but I can't. I can't take my shirt off anywhere, I used to be the life of the party but now I'm nothing.

Thanks for listening.
>>
>>25595313

just get the surgery anon, it's expensive but you'll be able to live again
>>
>>25578607
Don't care.
>>
File: 1493678725705.png (63KB, 326x414px)
1493678725705.png
63KB, 326x414px
>tfw i have a really pronouced widows peak
>been called vegeta, or dracula when i was a kid alot
>going to college now and it makes me feel really self conscious because i got my hair cut short and now its really obvious
>>
>>25597789

I have a very pronounced widow's peak too. Nobody will even notice in college, and honestly why do you take offense to people comparing you to badass characters from fiction? If Dracula and Vegeta are the best that they can do to make fun of you then you're fine...
>>
File: 20170823_122022.jpg (997KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170823_122022.jpg
997KB, 2560x1536px
>>25597816
Thanks anon, i never really see other guys with one, wonder why it isnt very common?
>>
>>25597849

Buddy... That is minor compared to what I have lol

That barely constitutes a widow's peak. Also, you're quite handsome so I'd be stoked for college.
>>
>>25588878
Have you considered getting a balaclava to put under the helmet?
>>
>>25597871
Lol youre right, this really helped alot. I guess its just the anxiety of college, and i shouldnt worry about my hair because at its worst it looks exactly like hermann rorscharch's.
>>
File: 1496675343299.jpg (1MB, 2268x3024px)
1496675343299.jpg
1MB, 2268x3024px
I always thought I had a cute face but I have a giant frame. My shoulders are really broad and my head is small which makes them look even broader. Then I have really long limbs. People usually assumed I'm some kind of athlete. When they see this pic they also usually assumed I'm really tall but I'm 5'7.
>>
>>25597849
That looks quite charming. Really frames your face well. What's the problem?
>>
I'm insecure about my bisexuality (purely physical) always kept it private although I'm in no way shaped or form ashamed about it but lately I've been having crazy urges only when drinking that weren't there before or if any twice per year max. I'm 27yo, found out at 16, currently dating but nothing serious. Any advice/opinion?
>>
File: IMG_2039.jpg (84KB, 640x1136px)
IMG_2039.jpg
84KB, 640x1136px
The only thing that bugs me is that I don't have a penis :(
>ftm
>>
File: images (2).jpg (4KB, 300x168px)
images (2).jpg
4KB, 300x168px
my dick curves downwards like a banana

i browse dick rate threads and all these cocks look amazing and proud and ready to ravage somebody but mine just looks kinda silly
>>
>>25598525

Aw don't be so harsh on yourself. I think you're cute!
>>
>>25598531
I think I'm right
>>
I'm insecure about my body and that no guys like me here's my phone number so we can talk plz somebody call me I'm crying8303250534 call me
>>
>>25598560

You've got pretty eyes and great lips. No idea on the never being truly loved thing. That requires knowing a person and not judging based on a picture
>>
>>25598560
For real though, I'd kill to even spend an afternoon chilling with you - actually super pretty. You saying otherwise just makes me want to disagree even harder haha
>>
>>25598347
Really? Like does the right side look more than the other or look uneven? Because thats what makes me freak out and feel ugly.
>>
File: pingahmoon.png (150KB, 272x276px) Image search: [Google]
pingahmoon.png
150KB, 272x276px
I'm 5'4" which is just awful for a guy. Have unmanageable coarse curly hair that basically always looks bad. Have kind of fucked up teeth and a slight underbite. I think my face from the front is sort of average, but have a bad profile. Have been told I look very "jew-ey" and though I have nothing against jewish people I can't imagine that's a compliment.

And that's not even getting into my personality, social anxiety, and lack of prospects for the future. I just really dislike so much about myself and the fact that I'm 21 and still get weighed down by inconsequential shit like this makes me feel even worse.
>>
I'm good looking, have girlfriend, graduated from great college but I'm insecure as hell about status. I want the job I know that I can get, but I've had to take something sub-par while I wait since I only graduated 2.5 months ago. I hate people asking me "what I do" lately so I pretty much just tell them I'm between jobs.
>>
>>25578607
been chubby till i was 17ish, after that i basically starved myself to lose weight because i felt sick just looking at my body, now i'm going to the gym and im eating healthy but i still notice the small spots with a little bit of fat and i just can't stand them, basically the gym made me even more self aware, i also have the firm belief that no girl will ever be interested in me, idk i'm just weird i guess
>>
>>25580936
Theres nothing wrong with them. Would_suck_these_fingers/10
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.