[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can I get some girl advice, please: >been seeing this girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
can I get some girl advice, please:
>been seeing this girl every now and then
>we work in the same industry, have similar interests
>recently she stopped by and had an hour long conversation with me
>talk about all sorts of shit and she talks about her personal business with me
>super easy to talk to
>ask her to go do something a couple of times but she just says maybe another time and asks how long I'm going to be around
>didn't say the words "date" or told her explicitly that I liked her, just kept it vague, but had strong body language communicating that I liked her
>she had strong body language too
>eventually we go out in a group
>her boyfriend shows up
>never mentioned to me she had a bf
>objectively uglier than me, much older guy
>she starts acting awkward and ignoring the group

Am I being led on? Or does she like me but trying to keep me around as a plan b? She added me on facebook before I even met her. I would have been fine with rejection, but being led on hurts a lot.
>>
>>25577226

Sorry to say this but you're one the back burner until she gets bored of her current boyfriend.

But on the bright side it appears as though you're her exit strategy.
>>
>>25577236
Thank for the response man. I've just been over thinking this because now that I got to know her I really like her.

Do you think I should have explicitly said I liked her and have tried to assert a hug or something on her?
>>
She even mentioned that she'd drive out to my area (100 miles away) to work with me if I ever wanted her help.

Come on. She has something for me.
>>
>>25577240
Sure, I mean you could have. But that has inherent risk of outright rejection. At least you're subtle enough that she knows if it does work out with her current BF, she has the option of defaulting to you (assuming she doesn't have other guys as close seconds)

>>25577255
You see, right there. She communicated that she is willing to go above and beyond to be of assistance. There IS interest. I am just assuming that she isn't pursuing because she doesn't want to hurt her current BF. She may be doing damage control by staying with him, and who knows, maybe their relationship is a healthy one, but she's getting curious about other guys.

To be fair, polyamority is becoming more normalized. Ask yourself this: "is it possible to stay with someone forever and not be the slightest bit curious about what else is out there?"

I answer no, and of course there is room for argument, but I just don't believe monogomy is at all realistic. Hence divorce rates etc etc.

But to be clear, I don't condone outright cheating. In fact, I find it despicable.
>>
>>25577547
Thanks again for putting up another detailed response, anon.

If she does become single should I become more direct and explicit and with her?

Also, how should I act towards her moving forward? Should I just stop asking her to hang out outside of the drinking and smoking like we've been doing?
>>
>>25577597

>If she does become single should I become more direct and explicit and with her?

In my opinion, perhaps not. Let her recover from the breakup. Let her have space and she will pursue you without provocation if she does indeed have feelings for you. But it doesn't hurt to continue to strengthen your relationship with her. Just make sure this doesn't set you up for being friend zoned.

>
Also, how should I act towards her moving forward? Should I just stop asking her to hang out outside of the drinking and smoking like we've been doing?

Best thing you could do is continue to develop a relationship with her, in a non explicitly sexual way, of course. Maybe suggest new excursions instead of drinking and smoking, because that's all well and dandy but can get stale if repeated too frequently. Just make sure to just be yourself and to have as much fun with her as you possibly can, and if she has feelings for you, she will probably confess attraction and you can go from there.
>>
>>25577597
Why would you hang out to smoke cigarettes
If you mean weed then kill yourself druggie
>>
I just wanna say that it's been ages since I've seen a thread worth any thought on soc, and this is one of those threads
>>
>>25578397
There's a place she always sees me outside relaxing and she always approaches me and offers me cigarettes.

>>25578401
Thanks anon. I never come here, but figured this would be the place to examine this social scenario.
>>
a last bump
>>
>>25577226
As a female I can tell you she's leading you on. She wants the attention but she won't break up with her boyfriend for you. She probably won't cheat on him but she likes to know that you'd present the opportunity for her to cheat. She'll keep sniffing around aslong as you flirt with her. I used to do this shit as a teenager because I knew guys liked me and I could get away with it. I'm not proud of it and I fucked over a really nice guy. Luckily he ended up with an amazing girl and is happy now. My advice is not to fall for it. If she REALLY wanted you, she'd break up with her current boyfriend.
>>
>>25582187
Did you do that to keep your options open, or did you do it for the ego boost?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.