[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/soc/ What the fuck happened here? Paying 0.3 BTC to anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: girlsthesedaysfml.jpg (71KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
girlsthesedaysfml.jpg
71KB, 670x670px
/soc/ What the fuck happened here?

Paying 0.3 BTC to anyone who can give me a realistic explanation or can tell me if this has happened to them and how they handled it.

> inb4 OP won't deliver

I ain't gonna photoshop a fucking BTC address with 999 BTC on it. $1500 is change, so, take my word and take your chance.

first meeting:

> meet girl
> you look interesting femannon, but I have no interest in you, wanna just talk?
> "haha maleanon, if I thought you wanted something I wouldn't have come with you (park, 1 AM)"
> she has issues, big ones, tells me about them and everything about her. Where she stays, where I can find her. WTF.
> she leaves, caresses my hand

second meeting:

> see her on street, destroyed
> yaddy-yadda "Femanon, I'm a richfag, ever since we met, I thought about you and your issues, I admire you and please, if you want, I can give you my number, just call me when you need something."
> says no, then yes but calls me creepy for working in ITSec.
> she's super cold and has been out on the streets for so long, I say to her to come to two of my apts., there's friends, let me pay for a hotel or anything. I called my guy with the car and another one just to make sure it's fine, I also tell her "I have a girlfriend, I just care for you, because we're the same, please, don't want anything"
> 4 AM, nuts busting, freezing, was with her for 3 hours, while she was trying to find a place
> ultimately she does, we split

I say "take care" and just go, she says "Hey, wait, where are you going?", comes to me and hugs me and grabs me by my neck from behind. So she goes from cold to warm asf WTF BRO.

third meet:

> she's jumping around of happiness
> "How are you maleanon?"
> "I'm good, but, tired, been jogging a lot and losing a bit of weight"
> time passes
> Her: "I feel you changed, you're not the same. What happened?"
> Just tired, eh.
> she says she'll call me these days "I won't forget!"

Cont.
>>
>>25576356
Just to add a bit: This girl has heavy issues, she also has some spots on her brain and has been
through a lot. She's also quite young. I asked her "Do you have anyone to care for you?" she's
an immigrant - she answers "Yea, my mom, but she..." and left it at that.

Two days pass and I just can't fucking stop myself, I tell my girl and a buddy "man, this girl is
so interesting, I gotta find out more!".

So I write to her

> "Hey, femanon, think we can meet today, 7-8PM?"
> exactly as she wrote: "Hey, hey, I'm good, you? Lemme see how my day goes and I'll let you know".
> "Sure."

Then it all goes bananas. She ghosts me.

I say "Look, not sure wtf happened, write to me when you feel better.". Well, nothing.

She told me she had her finals, so I assumed she was busy with them, even if she went out
with her friends.

A few days go by and I go

> "Hey, what's up? All good?"
> "Hey, hey, I'm good, yea, finals are good. You?"
> "Been biking a lot, legs are broken, learnt some new french swear words, nothing much."
> ghost.

This repeats itself where she doesn't answer my second message for 2 more times.

I see her, go to her, ask her if she's fine, her face is full poker, I don't push it and just go.

Then we do the only-reply-to-my-first-message a few times, then she dissapears completely.

I learned that she never signed up for her finals and that she went to her mom's country and
she discharged her phone number.

/b/

What the fuck happened here? I told her I wanted nothing and so did she, yet, she acted like
I tried to fuck her.
>>
>>25576356
Not to mention that on our third meet, she went all

"No, you're not okay! Go sleep, take care of yourself.".

From that to...zero.

Also, I jog / bike a lot and she's always on the streets, that's how we randomly met three times.
>>
I don't care about the BC's but:

She's exploiting you. She's using you as a buffer and a shoulder to cry on because she doesn't have anybody else to help her. She sounds poor, so she obviously can't afford help from a shrink.

In my opinion, she could have substance abuse problems coupled with borderline personality disorder or dissociative personality disorder.

She's probably a rape victim and is traumatized to the point of not being able to cope effectively so she relies on others to fill the void.

Avoid. Too many red flags and you could better spend your time finding someone who is worthy of your time.
>>
>>25576401
To expand on this:

I am by no means rich, but I do make a decent salary to afford hobbies and going on excursions from time to time.

I dated a girl who was almost exactly like the one you are describing. I won't get too into it, but in summary dating her was a complete waste of time and money. We was a victim of rape and a severe alcoholic, but that is what intrigued me so much about her. I had a genuine love for her that I can't quite compare to any other girl I have dated. I was heartbroken when we eventually broke up.

But 4 years later, my life significantly improved while hers was still troubled and plagued with misery. I severed contact with her because thinking in retrospect she was using me as a sort of therapist and a human punching bag whenever she saw fit. Only in retrospect did I realize she was a broken sociopath. But she taught me something, she taught me that I know what I want and to not bother with fixing broken girls, because they will only stay broken and be an ever growing tumour on your mind. It is up to their discretion to seek help by the appropriate means, and the sooner you realize this, the sooner you can move on and find somebody who wants to care for and nurture a relationship.

Just my two cents, take what you will from it.
>>
>>25576401
i'm with this anon on bpd

everything else is just guessing but bpd in someone like what you're describing is highly likely. i have a lot of family that is bpd and they're exactly as wishy washy as this girl is.

either that or bipolar + depression since she seems really down most of the time

these get aggravated with stress so i'm going to assume the finals maybe. there's a buried issue but i don't think it's ok to just jump onto a rape issue. it can be anything else.

if you really want to help her, psychological help would be neat but that's difficult to do, anon. bipolar/bpd will know they need help but won't want to go through with it.

the ghosting is just a depression or bpd symptom
>>
My nieghbor is bipolar and there is/was a mutual attraction, we had sex once, said it was the best, that we should do this again maybe tomorrow, and that how convenient it was to have a fuck buddy nearby--five minutes later, blocked on chat, etc...

When we bump into each other, it's sometimes warm, it's sometimes cold like I'm the man that killed her dog... ( not that that ever happened to her...). Mental illness isn't always cookie cutter works. Like you said, she could have trauma that triggered her.
>>
>>25576445
my family members with bpd grouped together and are really hateful or depressed all the time so we don't really interact with them anymore.

they suck the happiness out of everything and it's just
not worth it
they need aid and they're not going to go for it so i don't think you should be what they suck happiness out of.

gl op
>>
>>25576357
you sure your girl didn't tell her to leave you alone?
>>
>>25576583
Correct.

She had no way to reach her.
>>
>>25576587
apart from meeting her on the street, like you do
>>
She was at first somewhat interested in you because you had something she wanted: wealth.

She decided "eh what the fuck. I'll humor this guy for a while to see if I like him for something serious and long term and with any luck I'll get something out of it for myself. I'll keep my distance so I can drop contact at any time if I need to and I'll deny his gestures of kindness so I seem humble without arousing suspicion."

Then she decided you weren't for her and went to ghost mode

189iwkcAQUxy7cY7DK18bUPD3d5WAD5TS2
>>
>>25576357
>>25576401
>>25576445
I agree with these peoples, OP.

You cant help someone who doesnt want your help. As cold and as mean as it seems its best to cut your loses and move on. When she is ready for a change she'll make one.
>>
bc?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.