[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my body after a full day of eating normal meals. I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4801.jpg (28KB, 357x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4801.jpg
28KB, 357x276px
This is my body after a full day of eating normal meals. I don't work out everyday but I do move around and work with out occasionally. I know I'm not fit but I wouldn't say I'm fat either ?

Would you say I have a decent body soc?
>>
>>25576116
Looks good to me post more
>>
File: IMG_4802.jpg (52KB, 736x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4802.jpg
52KB, 736x345px
>>25576122
>>
>>25576116
You look fucking great, don't be so insecure.
>>
I think so. Definitely tap you if given the chance
>>
>>25576116
Let's see you tits in all their bare glory
>>
>>25576116
Definitely NOT fat. Pretty good from what you show there.
>>
>>25576131
I request your boobs
>>
>>25576165
Sorry I don't want to do that!
>>
>>25576116
>>25576171
Yea you look great. Definitely sexable
>>
>>25576116
You're not fat. Fat is when things start looking outta proportion. It's a good bod.
>>
>>25576116
Looks good to me
>>
>>25576116
looks totally normal to me, not chubby at all.
post moar in /sma/ plz
>>
>>25576171
That's too bad, you do look so promising!
>>
Your a fat and disgusting fat pig
>>
I need to see ya naked
>>
>>25576116
I'd say you're chubby, but I look a lot like you.
>>
>>25576358
Wow really? Interesting. I do not want to be chubby. Damn I need to stop eating and hit the gym
>>
>>25576362
Exercise is good for everyone, but you're not fat, you should not "stop eating." You've got a little softness on your body but it looks sexy as hell, it's not enough to make you look look chubby or fat
>>
>>25576362
Yeah, I'm always calling my bf a chubby chaser. When I lost 10 lbs after giving up carbs for 3 months and basically eating undressed salads all the time, he thought I was too thin, but I felt really good and trim/athletic. Bleah.
>>
I'd call you an "average" body type which is in no way a bad thing
>>
File: IMG_4808.png (635KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4808.png
635KB, 640x1136px
Additional question for all in this thread : would you consider this girl fat or chubby ?

Where is the line between "thicc" and chubby ?
>>
Got Kik op?
>>
>>25576385

I think the answer is 'very very fertile'. I think that a woman in that sort of goes shape is the textbook example of thicc; curvy yet fit.
>>
>>25576385
She looks big-boned to me. Her arms are normal, but the rest of her is big / curvy. I wouldn't say she's fat or chubby, but def pear-shaped and kind of big.
>>
>>25576385
I wouldn't, she looks sexy. I think most women look best like this, she's soft and curvy, but she looks strong & healthy too.

I think it crosses the line when there's enough fat that things start to sag & jiggle. I think most people, male or female, can feel it when you're getting fat and carrying too much weight on your frame.
>>
>>25576385
"Thicc" is about where a girl carries her weight. IF it's all in the ass, thighs, hips, and tits, but she's still got some kind of hourglass proportion to her, she is thicc. The girl in this pic is chubby, or thicc ,because she's got that and her fat isn't all around her stomach area. Also, if a girl stands up and has some kind of flesh apron, most people would say she's fat. The girl in this pic has a little bit of softness at her tummy but nothing really hangs out or down too much so she'd likely be considered chubby and not fat.
>>
Who cares what lable she uses to describe herself. Simple fact of the matter is she has a fine figure and id happily explore it with my fingers and tongue.
>>
>>25576385
Chubby

Fat is when the belly starts to droop
>>
>>25576116
Look fine to me op. Love that bit of under boob that is showing.
>>
More pics please
>>
The real question here should be how old are you. Coz if you are in your higher 20s or more, then I'd say you are doing ok. But if you are around 20, it's time to start worrying, coz while your body definitely looks fine now, your habits combined with aging might give you a surprise really soon.
>>
>>25578114
What habits? I am in fact 19
>>
>>25578605

How do you feel about the comments you've received so far? Everyone has been pretty positive.
>>
File: IMG_0924.gif (14KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0924.gif
14KB, 356x200px
>>25578613
I feel a bit better, I'm glad I'm generally not perceived as fat. Then again this is 4chan where as long as you have a pulse you're fuckable.
However, some have pointed out I am in the soft side (which I don't want to be) so I am going to eat less, healthy only and work out! Wish me luck!
>>
>>25578652
That is not to say I've been eating like a pig this far. I eat normally and move around.
That is why I don't know what you meant by bad habits?
>>
>>25578605
>>25578652

Yeah, that was my point and what I meant with "habits".
If you are so young and look like that, I'd advise you to keep your diet and exercise regime in check before it gets too late, your body won't always be this forgiving.
>>
>>25578662
Understandable. Motivates me.
Thanks
>>
>>25578657

Didn't say bad habits, I wasn't judging. Some people are lucky, some people are less lucky. If you say you eat quite healthy and move around enough, and yet look like that, you weren't that lucky.
Again don't get me wrong, you look absolutely fine, but you can see the signs of a looming future ahead. Easier to change small things today and keep good care than realize in 10 years time you are a slob and need to take strict measures.
>>
>>25576116
I would be fucking thrilled to be able to cum inside a body as nice as yours.

So there, a creepy loser on /soc/ validated you. Does it feel good?
>>
>>25576116
Looking for a husband yet?
>>
>>25578652
Who says you need a pulse?
>>
>>25580101
GOAT
/thread
XD
>>
Darn girl. U look perfect. Got kik / Snapchat so i can convince u?
>>
>>25578665
You do look good OP, want to get married?
>>
>>25576116
Hot
>>
>>25576131
still very decent lol
>>
Perfect weight
>>
You look cute anon! :)

Just keep doing what you're doing... and don't become one of those super huge muscular girls plz...
>>
You ever coming back op?
>>
>>25584758
you're the reason why most woman are fat.

OP you need to lose 20lbs minimum, you are overweight and most likely putting heavy strain on your body.

but don't listen to me or these neckbeards that try to enable obesity because they think it's the only kind of woman they can attain - please talk to your doctor
>>
>>25576116

You have a "decent" body. If you could slim down some more you would probably have dick raining down on your constantly. (Good dick at that)
>>
stop pushing your ass back and lose weight. you definitely look overweight and you have no muscle definition whatsoever. typical lazy cunt body.
>>
>>25586204
Why the fuck would OP come back? She's not a camswhore; she's an insecure anon who got the anon validation she wanted. It's ridiculous that you thirsty losers actually bumped this fucking thread!
>>
>>25576116
what does it look like after a day of fasting with water only?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.