[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask a straight cis male anorexic anything. i feel like answering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: _38729073_threeviews.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
_38729073_threeviews.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
ask a straight cis male anorexic anything.
i feel like answering some questions will keep me from cutting myself.
that pic is not me but i wouldn't mind looking like that.
ask away
>>
>>25570597
Why are you doing this to yourself. The damage is irreparable. You'll be lucky to see 40 years old
>>
>>25570609
>You'll be lucky to see 40 years old
i want to kill myself anyway, but i know it'd break my parents and my friend's heart.
but they don't like the real me, they like the version of me that i use to make other people happy.
>>
>>25570621
We all wear a mask so-to-speak, especially around friends and family. What makes you any different?
>>
>>25570629
maybe it's that i hide more of myself than the average person. not trying to be a snowflake just the truth.
also i feel like if they knew i liked starving myself they'd think i hate fat people, and i don't.
i really don't have a problem with people being fat and i don't think it's something to be ashamed of.
i have a problem with ME being fat.
>>
Can we see you? Sonetimes showing yourself to others can help them help you put things into perspective
>>
>>25570641
But intellectually you know when you're fat even if what you see in the mirror disagrees with what the scale says. Him isn't perfect, but even an idiot can use it to gauge what a healthy weight should be. I guess I really just can't understand anorexia at all.
>>
>>25570660
*bmi, not him. I fucking hate autocorrect
>>
>>25570660
i think the main thing people don't get about anorexia is that it isn't necessarily about being thin and sexy but rather about being small and harmless.
>>
>>25570660
i know what a healthy weight is for me and at that weight i still look disgusting to me. i fucking hate it.
is there any rhyme or reason to this? maybe not. but i am fucking crazy. maybe this will help you get inside an anorexic's head.
i want to see bones.
>>25570658
hang on i'll take a few pictures. it's gonna suck though.
>>
>>25570597
>cutting
>anorexia
Hello 2008 my old friend. Maybe try another fad. Hipster? Bit more modern, still outdated, but might suit you.
>>
>>25570688
>but i am fucking crazy

I think that's the operative word, and I don't mean it to be insulting. Clearly, it's a psychosis, and a healthy person isn't going to be able to understand your motives
>>
>>25570695
>Hello 2008 my old friend

Both of these existed and were popular way before 2008, pal.
>>
File: WIN_20170815_22_25_40_Pro.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170815_22_25_40_Pro.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>25570658
here's one from the front. this shit makes me want to blow my fucking head off so i hope you enjoy it.
>>
>>25570641
What exactly are you hiding? I doubt you've discovered any new problems that the other billions of people on earth and the ones before you haven't already suffered from. Talk to your family and get help, or you can just kill yourself.
>>
>>25570714
thanks for the motivation slick.
>>
>>25570712
Yeah, it was just the height though. Lots of people around me had it and seriously mostly got on the nerves of others and put them down. Mostly befriended fat girls and made them feel extremely bad about their weight while playing besties. Also really laughed off others who had real problems with real causes like depression and bullying and other problems. It is just crazy attention seeking and is poisonous to the social field around them.
>>
>>25570757
i don't know if i said this yet but i have nothing against fat people. personally i like my girls on the chubby/fat side.
i don't have a problem with anyone being fat except for myself. this has nothing to do with my opinions of society and everything to do with my opinion of myself.
>>
>>25570757
>it was just the height though

Well maybe for you. Karen carpenter had it in the 70 s, Tracey gold in the 80s. My aunt died of it in the 90 s, and two girls from my graduating class were hospitalized for it in the early 2000 s. But I don't see why you think 2008 was the height of it
>>
>>25570713
but you're fat
>>
>>25570800
Yeah i am. Never said i wasnt.
>>
>>25570597
How the fuck do you become anorexic? I literally can't even grasp this. I am hungry ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
>>
>>25570796
I didn't say it didn't exist before. It is a mere fact though that it rose to an extreme fringe popularity in between 2005-2010. You name some celebrities and single cases, I speak of a mass of young girls (and boys) that did it for the fad and the social pressure of millenial puberty. The websites and all that. idk. I know like 10 cases in my closer friend circle around that time that had it, and many more in school and on facebook from that time.

Oh and I mean in combination with self harm via cutting and ritualizing suicide attempts.
>>
>>25570713
Do i really look fat in this picture
Im 145 lbs
>>
>>25572171
Nice bate
>>
>>25570597
Height and weight? Age?
How did you get yourself diagnosed? Was you already seeing a psychologist or something?
Have you meet other anorexic guys/girls? Story?
>>
>>25570597
When did you get sick and how old are you now?

Did you try dating while sick (not necessarily underweight but generally actively restricting) and did it get in the way?

>>25570677
That's not true at all, I'm anorexic too I want to avoid that as much as possible
I think everyone has different appeals to the behavior, some not even related to looks at all
>>
>>25570597
Do you agree that an eating disorder is a symptom of or secondary disorder to personality disorders? Cluster B in particular?
>>
>>25572324
>I'm anorexic too
Do you mind to tell us your story too?
>>
>>25572193
???
>>25572300
5 foot7 and 142 lbs.
Yes but i havent told him that im starving
>>25572330
Definitely. I myself am BPD.
>>
>>25573023
>Yes but i havent told him that im starving
So you're just self diagnosed. Right?

I mean... what the fuck is this tread about? Attention seeking? You're not even underweight.
>>
>>25570713
>>25570800
>>25570805

ahahahaha you have a long ways to go before this is a problem for you

i'm 6'1" and 135lbs and still not even particularly underweight

watch out if you dip below 16 BMI
>>
>>25572324
I mean... okay this thread is shit because op is just a self diagnosed attention seeker.
But what about you? So you mind to reply to all the previous questions? Are you a guy, right?
>>
>>25570713
skinny fat
>>
>>25572324
>That's not true at all, I'm anorexic too I want to avoid that as much as possible
agreed, I've struggled with it all my life and disordered eating has always been (for me at least) about feeling empowered and in control
>>
>>25570713
I would do you...
>>
>>25570597
Why would we want you to stop cutting?

You look pretty gay in the pic btw.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.