[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Austhread Discord: https://discord.gg/QbXcPC 20/M/3071 An

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 3

File: Aus_Flag2.jpg (397KB, 1000x588px) Image search: [Google]
Aus_Flag2.jpg
397KB, 1000x588px
Austhread

Discord: https://discord.gg/QbXcPC

20/M/3071

Anyone doing anything this weekend?
>>
>>25564871

20/m/2112

Driving a few hours north for a trip with da bois. Gonna be a lot of booze, barbecue and hopefully babes
>>
Hey, bi guys, trans, cd, kik me, or horny people, kik: domntop, 4225, south gc lets meet?
>>
26/m/4216
kik: keyboardcoffeecup
Mornin' ya'll
>>
>>25565500
Sounds like fun, where ya going
>>
>>25567141

Forster, one of my mates has a shared family apartment there and a holiday house with a boat we can use.
>>
23/m/3058
looking to talk to girls (mtf too!)
kik:sinqbad
>>
22/M/4039
Looking for something to do. Anyone use that badoo/pof shit? Looking to get my dick wet.
>>
29/M/4128
Kik: brisanon

Finished Futurama. Finished up at my job, now chilling out out watching Netflix. How's things people?
>>
>>25564871
How do I find a bf/hook up without using the internet? I want to find someone irl but I keep coming back to the internet because it's easy
I've literally never been with someone I met irl and it feels shitty
>>
>>25568283
Anywhere you can meet people. You do have to spend more time IRL to make it happen, but easily doable.

Most guys are fine with fwb duties so long as you're up front about it. Find someone you like, bang them, then let them know what you want when you boot them out the door the next morning.
>>
>>25568285
The hard part for me is showing interest. I guess my problem is my fear of rejection. I don't want to show that I'm interested in case I get laughed at.
>>
>>25568295
This is one of those fun ones. You have all the power here..

You show interest, you get banged, you win. You show interest, they laugh, you shrug and find someone else to win with, without ever seeing the laugher again.

Just need to adjust your perspective on it. You're out hunting, failure is just another opportunity to go hunting :)
>>
>>25568297
Sounds fun in theory but I've just got a mental block.. I probably just need to get rejected once or twice to get over it
>>
>>25568325
Where are you from?
>>
>>25568343
Sydney soz mate
>>
>>25568354
Whereabouts in Sydney? I'm down south myself
>>
>>25568354
All good, was just curious.

brisanon if you want to chat.
>>
>>25568359

>1 post by this ID
wew
>>
>>25568729
Ooh, do me next!
>>
>>25568775

Nah you're cool
>>
>>25568775
At least take me to dinner first..
>>
>>25568729
Yeah, cause private browsing on and is my first post in the thread?...
>>
>>25568796
But nothing's really open this time at night...
>>
>>25568849
Except you apparently.

Take me to breakfast then.. Your place or mine?
>>
>>25568851
Your place. Otherwise I'd need to clean up or something.
>>
>>25568857
Deal. See you in 10.
>>
>>25568819

It's what you chose as your first post that was amusing
>>
>>25568857
>>25568863
Was it as good for you as it was for me?
>>
>>25568904

Must've been really good for you if it only took you five minutes after arriving
>>
m/23
>>
>>25568912
Well they still haven't recovered enough to reply, so I can't have been too bad ;)
>>
bumperooni
>>
>>
>>25571808
The image crashes my js addon for 4chan.. Typical.

What's everyone up to tonight?
>>
3130 checking in. procrastinating about packing up all my shit before moving by watching tv shows and drinking wine. that's how it should be done, right?
>>
4074/m
No day off. Getting ready for last half of the week.
Anyone end up going to the Ekka?

>>
>>25571815

Just watched the new leak for GoT. Saw too many spoilers even while trying to avoid them last week so I had to get it out of the way.

Aside from that, just chilling and playing Total War
>>
2161 - 26/M

Bored af if anyone wants to add on snapchat it's richardthehuman

Anyone close to the shithole that is 2161?
>>
>>25571916
>>25571916
That sucks.. Needs more days off.

>>25571925
>>25571925
Nice. I've mastered avoiding spoilers. I only watched the first episode today. Burning through the last of them before I go overseas.
>>
need a new discord invite thing
>>
any sydney girls wanna fuk?

email me

[email protected]
>>
>>25572040
how long have you been posting on here trying this?
I've got to say at least 3 or so years?
>>
>>25572058
when did soc start?
>>
>>25572058
You have to figure he's had some success...

Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?

That said, Sydney chicks would fuck a horse for something to do, so it's not outside the realm of reality..
>>
>>25572059
Yeah that's bullshit.. You haven't been posting that long.
>>
>>25572063
Before that.
>>
>>25572059
jesus, have you legit had any success?
>>25572060
figuring he'd have some success and the definition of insanity are two opposing things though from what I know...
>>
Maybe one day I will tell my story to you all
>>
>>25571959
https://discord.gg/jHQ5XV

Here ya go mate
>>
>>25572123
Rather my point actually..
>>
M/22/3036

I'm not a local but still looking to chill
>>
22/m/ 2261
>>
Bumping for life.
>>
>>25572063
thikhardik has been posted since early /soc/
I used to shitpost on /b/ meets

also free bump
>>
>>25575312
Yeah, I've been around since a long time before /soc/ was shat out.

I'd believe early /soc/ perhaps. Not really seeing before then.
>>
>>25575324
what makes you keep coming back?
I mean I'm not one to talk but that's an awful long time now
>>
>>25575352
Predominantly boredom. I don't find 4chan corrupting, and I am capable of bouncing the shittards without any negative influence on my life.

I also work in Netsec, so kind of my thing. I've also met some decent people here, surprisingly.

Mainly boredom.
>>
24/m/3215
3 day weekend, probably eat a bunch of LSD.
>>
>>25575352
>>25575362
Back at you.
>>
>>25575368
Sounds like fun, what dosage per tab
>>
>>25575430
Tbh I wouldn't have a clue. Not good with ug type stuff. Just buy in sheets and sell enough to make up for my usage. Latest batch has been pretty good tho.
>>
>>25575437
You sell? Nice, I've been meaning to try acid for a while but I never have the time, TAFE is full time and I almost never get a holiday to myself
>>
>>25575444
It's a good time desu, pointer if you ever get to it, take 2-3 tabs, or else you wont get it properly.
I work full time and whatnot, I get a free night once a fortnight and luckily enough thats how long it takes for tolerance to reset.
>>
>>25575451
Ah yeah, you really reckon 2-3 tabs for a beginner? Seems a bit much to start out on imo, how long does the trip last, I've heard it's usually a 12 hour to a day trip, I've done DXM a bunch before and that lasted like 6 hours each time and got pretty trippy after the second bottle
>>
>>25575456
Never done DXM personally, but at least 2 tabs to start. 1 is generally hardly psychedelic, you just get the giggles and whatnot. Acid isnt as visual as most make it out to be, it can get there but 1-2 tabs probs wouldnt do it. It generally lasts round 10 hours but the peak is at like 5-6. I ate 16 one day and listened to death metal the whole way through while camping and it was one of my best trips.
Mushrooms on the other hand, visual as all fuck.
>>
>>25575465
Fuck mate, 16 tabs and listening to death metal, must have been a fucking ride man, personally I'd be listening to black metal, DXM is pretty decent, it's cheap and legal too, apparently the trip is supposed to be kinda like acid

What's the price like for acid nowadays?
>>
>>25575470
Black metal would probably be cool as fuck, I start seeing pentagrams everywhere with metal, like in tree branches, or the campfire. I've heard DXm is fun as all shit, would love to give it a crack but I dont get many nights to do stuff and acids always my go to.
I sell for $20 a tab but in desperation ive bought from people I dont like for $25 each before when everybody is dry.
>>
>>25575478
Lol, yeah, black metal is pretty crazy shit while tripping balls, De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas, Filosefem and The Somberlain are my personal favourites, the NWOBHM inspired riffs and shit in The Somberlain are orgasmic while tripping.

DXM is fun as fuck, it's like 9 bucks for 1 bottle of the cough syrup with it and 1 bottle will get you to the first plateau which is all giggly and shit and the everything feels pulsating-y, 2nd bottle/plateau is when you really start tripping, I've heard some people see shit after reaching the third plateau

Last time I remember here in the city from asking a mate acid was like 30 bucks but that was a year or two ago, dunno whether it'd be cheaper now in Melbourne
>>
>>25575500
Lol I'm only in geelong and my sheet guy is in melb so doubt it, just ask around more?
I like old school death metal like jfac and carnifex while tripping lol, to me its much more psychedelic music than say tame impala.
>>
>>25575516
Yeah, was a couple years ago so prices might've changed, might be worth looking at the wickr dealers though, I get weed off of a few guys on wickr and it's good shit, I wonder if acid will be the same kind of quality with the wickr acid dealers

Tame impala is pretty normie core faux psychedelic music. A lot of metal I find has an otherworldly kind of feel, especially records like Filosefem and also DMDS in some parts, I think part of that is the fact they usually tell stories and shit through their songs rather than going on about emotions or some puppy love bullshit
>>
>>25575532
Yeah oath on the music stuff.
And yea ask around dude, I dont get into wickr or anything to, desu the dealer i said i didnt like was a wickr dealer. I know a lot of trippers and just go through friends of friends. Sometimes aciid is quality, sometimes its sub par, but at wholesale rates I cant complain.
>>
>>25575540
Lol, shit, wickr dealers around Melbourne are pretty legit most of the time and it's easy to spot the shitcunts, I'll definitely have to ask my mates though, dunno whether many of them are that big of a tripper though and the guy I know that is a massive tripper I haven't seen in a little while, he used to pick shrooms out in the bush, I should've grabbed some off of him last time I was at his place
>>
>>25575551
Shrooms are a great time my dude. Visuals akin to DMT sorta
>>
>>25575592
Sounds fun, I really regret not getting some off him or taking some with him, maybe next time I go for a mix I'll see if he still has any or is planning a trip to get more
>>
>>25575599
Yeah do it. I used to be really into my party drugs but nowadays I stay away from all that, psychedelics are the only thing worth the money.
>>
>>25575609
I never got the appeal of party drugs and shit that'll make you bounce off the walls, where's the fun in that, not even gonna try them with the amount of dodgy shit going around Melbourne

Psychedelics and tripping out are just more interesting than having too much energy than you know what to do with, I'll never get party drug users, how is being overly energetic fun
>>
>>25575625
Some are fun to mix with psychs, like MD, otherwise I fully agree.
>>
>>25575641
Which mixes do you reckon work?
>>
>>25575643
Downers with acid are fun, candyflipping (MDMA and acid) is pretty fun. Huffing nangs (NO2 cannisters) while on acid is almost unbeatable, smoking changa on acid is my personal favorite tho.
>>
>>25575647
Ah yeah, only things I've really mixed are DXM and weed, the weed makes the DXM trip much stronger, nangs are pretty fun too to mix but I don't really consider it much of a drug so I generally don't count it
>>
>>25575654
Nangs are only good on acid lol.
Weed is good on everything haha. Quit smoking bout 4 months ago and miss it heaps.
>>
>>25575659
Lol shit, maybe you should give it another go, it'll be heaps different after a 4 month break, it'll almost be like the first time you smoked
>>
>>25575661
Oath lol, I look forward to it. Quit to clear my urine sample for a new job.
>>
>>25575666
Lol, what was the job man, I dunno of many that'll piss test you in Melbourne apart from Super Amart, probably cause like over half the population of Melbourne smokes it lol
>>
>>25575670
Lol my current job just started, and i want to work at a local abattoir, but they got entry piss tests. Just gotta drop the application in and and take the drug test then I'm straight back on it.
>>
>>25575675
True, wouldn't they do it periodically though or did they say they'll only piss test you when you start
>>
>>25575677
Have a friend thats worked there for 4 years, he only took the 1
>>
>>25575686
noice, let's hope they don't change that lol
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.