[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caregiver + Little thread for everyone interested in the ddl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: post image.png (275KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
post image.png
275KB, 350x350px
Caregiver + Little thread for everyone interested in the ddlg or Daddy Dom and little girl dynamic, but Mommy Doms and little boys are also welcome!

In this thread you can discuss your opinions or experiences revolving around this relationship dynamic, or you can post your contact information.

~ Template:
A/S/L
Sexual Orientation
Role (big/little/switch/unsure)
What are you looking for?
What are you NOT looking for?
Fun fact about yourself!
Contact information

Lastly, here is a discord server you can join to find more people interested in this dynamic: https://discord.gg/UVYAHC4
>>
are nonsexual littles included in this bread?
>>
>>25559796
vivi is a fucking nerd
>>
Can vouch that this is an amazing and an active server. Friendly people from all over, accepting everyone. Definitely a place for anyone that is interested in any form of CG/L.

>>25559798
Yep, they do. No worries, you'll fit right in.
>>
the girl who runs this server is a cunt. no thank you.
>>
30/m/usa
straight
big
I want a little to pretend that I'm her father teaching her about sex and molest her when she is sleeping telling her I'm "only tickling her in the spot you're most ticklish"
no diapers or fat girls
I play Ukulele
contact info on request.
>>
Kik:gabecup bi
Need a mommy

HMU if u in Ottawa
>>
File: 20170812_235841.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px)
20170812_235841.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Oh my gooooooooooood it's you nerds
>>
>>25560185
Fuck you phone.
>>
>>25559798
Yes, one of our admins is a nonsexual little also.

>>25560185
Is that a dragon wearing a dragon onesie? 0:
>>
>>25561451
Nope, just a dragon hoodie, of himself.
>>
How do I get my bf to be more like a daddy? He can be dominant at times but i feel like this isn't something he would normally be into
>>
>>25559796
abdl welcome? I feel it meshes so well personally but people get funny about it. I'm more of a toddler/little age tho desu but some aspects are fun.
26/f/uk
straight
little. age 2/4. Non sexual.
Little friends, daddy friends. Dunno really.
Fuckboys who don't understand the dynamic at all /I'm of the opinion that 9/10 adds from 4chan will be from dudes in this category.
ummm.. I like bugs. all nature things but people find that a bit strange about me. I breed butterflies and moths.
fet is arsonistlolita
>>
>>25561591
How long have you two been together? I'm sure that if the two of you are comfortable, you can both sit down and have a conversation about kinks/fetishes.
Maybe say "Are there any kinks you're scared to tell me about?" "Well, I'm interested in DDLG and have been scared to tell you about it. I've been wondering if maybe we can try it out."
If you come to him being honest and humble like that, I'm sure he'll be receptive. :)

>>25561626
ABDL is welcome! So is petplay. Forgot to mention that in my OP haha.
Also that's really neat that you breed butterflies and moths!
>>
32f/uk

need a fairly local daddy :( my daddy left me and i am so lonely. please post kik
>>
>>25561746
crocoop
>>
Bump

>>25562287
You can't post other people's contact info on /soc/
>>
24/M/Canada
straight
Big
looking for a little that I'll call princess, that I can take care of emotionally or sexually, is pretty much available whenever (I work a lot)
I'm not looking for diapers that's the only place I draw the line
fun fact: extremely knowledgeable about Lord of the Rings and Star Wars
kik: TheSuaveNerd98
>>
>>25561746
Any requirements for your daddy?

Kik: FlatNote
>>
23/ m / Texas
Straight
Caregiver

I'm looking for someone I can connect with emotionally, and build a trusting, long-term relationship. I want them to trust me and confide in me like they would their own father.

I'm not looking for someone who just wants to call a man daddy during sex. There's nothing wrong with that, but it's just not what I'm into.

I'm 6"2 and play bass guitar!

My kik is BassWiz.
>>
>>25562287
>>25562383
Esp when underage

Twat
>>
>A/S/L
26/F/England
>Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
>Role (big/little/switch/unsure)
Mommy
>What are you looking for?
People to join the discord
>What are you NOT looking for?
People who'll reply to this with their KIK
>Fun fact about yourself!
I always figured in the future I'd spoil the crap out of my daughter, and I pretty much spoil the crap out of my little unintentionally. Can't say no to puppy dog eyes
>>
>>25562993
what discord?
>>
>>25563011
The one in the OP-
https://discord.gg/UVYAHC4

It's not a hookup server though
>>
>>25560051
do you have a kik? ukulele players are my type
>>
>>25562993
bard93 24 m england
>>
>>25559796
I want a mommy gf but those are close to nonexistent
>>
Are little young men welcome in the discord group?
:3
>>
>A/S/L
29/M/Italy

>Sexual Orientation
Straight

>Role (big/little/switch/unsure)
Little

>What are you looking for?
A gentle/caring woman to talk with

>What are you NOT looking for?
Meeting up, at least for the moment

>Fun fact about yourself!
I've been into giantess fetish since when I was a little kid, then I like thinking of myself as the smaller partner in a love relationship

>Contact information
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to post contacts here. I'm too shy, then I'd like to know a woman well before giving out my info.
>>
>>25564835
>>25564851
Of course!
>>
>>25562993
Hello miss, my kik is
Jasmine_lg
:3
>>
Hello, I'm Jesse and am looking for a Mommy for a friend.

She is Transgender from Male to Female so She needs a Mommy who is ok with this and very open minded.

She's in need of some structure, discipline and loving care in her life so I am looking for a Mommy who can give her instructions to carry out in Roleplay and also in real life. Someone who can recognise when hugs and cuddles are needed but also discipline her to set her straight and make her a good girl.

She's happy to verify if you are willing to do the same. It's just so you are both happy and know who you are talking to. I take this very seriously and am looking for something long-term.

What she needs:

Love, care, cuddles and snuggles. Regular contact with Roleplay and real life elements. Discipline and structure to help her to be a good girl in real life.Someone who isn't scared to punish her when needed.

If this sounds like something that you are interested in and you are dedicated and can offer a long-term commitment, I would love to hear from you.

My Kik is:piratewhore
>>
>>25564968
>>25564961
One Kik for each personality?
>>
>>25565035
Nope, just saw an opportunity to get a mommy for my friend, so I posted hers too in response
>>
>>25565097
My bad, one day I hopefully learn how to read
>>
>>25565123
Hope I can find her a good mommy anyway. She is such a sweet girl. I'd do it myself, but timezones get in the way and I wouldn't have the time to take care of her. So I hope I can find her a good mommy here
>>
File: IMG_0723.jpg (97KB, 960x1280px)
IMG_0723.jpg
97KB, 960x1280px
30 (as of yesterday), MtF, Los Angeles.
Lesbian.
Switch. Mommy and/or Little.
Looking for other girls. Big, little. Cis, trans. Into discussions, role play, meeting up, what-have-you.
Not looking for dudes.
kik: oceansofnoise
>>
vivi you're the worst i think you should drink windex
>>
A/S/L
>32/f/uk
Sexual Orientation
>bi
Role (big/little/switch/unsure)
>little
What are you looking for?
>a boyfriend I call daddy, who takes care of me emotionally and helps me put my socks on.
What are you NOT looking for?
>just hookups
Fun fact about yourself!
>I don't look 32. I love younger guys. Video games are my life. I've only had 3 relationships in my life.
Contact information
>I use kik
>>
>>25568213
29 from Germany.. at least our time zones wouldn't be completely off.. if you're interested mr_mst88 on kik
>>
File: MYXJ_20170715174035_save.jpg (668KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
MYXJ_20170715174035_save.jpg
668KB, 960x1280px
Boring day
>>
>>25568213
32m, hatwearer, for ldr. or at least chat
>>
>>25568213
Kik: FlatNote

Younger guy.
>>
>>25568213
M 24/UK kik spurs1020
>>
>>25562993

Hiya, add me on kik Spurs1020
>>
Bump!

Going to an ageplayers social event (in a dungeon!) this Sunday... Excited to meet more fun people. ^_^
>>
>>25568213
26/m daddy anontoby
If nothing else, we can just chat.
>>
giving a little a bath is one of my favorite moments in my life desu
>>
>>25568666
baby ur so cute need a daddy?
>>
>>25561746
Uk here 38.

Kik badgermanbadger
>>
>>25568213
Kik badgermanbadger uk 38
>>
Never any female littles in the U.S.
>>
File: Thick skirt.jpg (184KB, 744x960px)
Thick skirt.jpg
184KB, 744x960px
Any ABDLs in the iowa area or around eastern iowa?
Kik is IowaBaby
>>
>>25575505
I was wronf my kik is IowaChris
>>
I miss my mom, and I don't shit myself anymore
>>
vivi i still think you're the worst and i still think you should drink windex
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.