[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tips to talk with people around the world? Got this oriental

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0061.png (963KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0061.png
963KB, 1242x2208px
Any tips to talk with people around the world? Got this oriental friend that apparently thinks I'm racist and segregate just because I didn't ask her about her birthplace first.

No wonder why war is a thing with people like her.
>>
>>25557902

Give me her kik and I'll show you how to talk to that delicious lady.
>>
>>25557902
probably every surface-level joke or reference you can make about someone's race/nationality is something they've already heard 100 times already and so it's probably better to just avoid it
>>
lol that means you're not good looking enough
>>
I think she is mad because you sent her unsolicited dick pics
>>
This is some pretty goofy trollin.

If you're serious, probably never mention someone's race ever would be a good place to start.
>>
>>25557902
Oriental is a slur you idiot
>>
>we can pretend it's ramen while you eat it

If you seriously cant figure out why thats racist you are a fucking idiot

That's like going up to a black girl and telling her "hey we can pretend my dick is fried chicken while you eat it"
>>
I'm surprised racism and not stupidity was her issue.
>>
>>25557902
Don't worry about it. Asian chicks are all about appearance. She's probably lusting under the mask of indignation.
>>
>>25558223
Nah man. You'd say to a black chick: "I'll eat you out like your pussy is watermelon."
>>
>>25557902
I'm not a gook or a chink female, but basically you're an idiot. Consider becoming gay.
>>
>>25558251
I wish pussy tasted like watermelon
>>
>>25558300
If you could engineer watermelon to taste like pussy, it would.
>>
>>25558300
good pussy tastes better

get a fat bitch or a chick who eats weird shit all the time, nahhhhhhh

my regular chick's pussy is a little acidic but tastes sweet due to her fantastic diet of fruits and vegetables
>>
>>25557902
Lol what's your kik?
>>
>>25558315
>her fantastic diet of fruits and vegetables

bruh im dying
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.