[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /soc/ have any black girls that want to race mix? Last

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

File: 1496217725069.jpg (334KB, 2048x1970px) Image search: [Google]
1496217725069.jpg
334KB, 2048x1970px
Does /soc/ have any black girls that want to race mix?

Last thread didn't quite get me a clear answer.
>>
>>25549365
They said no. I dont get what you don't understand when people say no.
>>
>>25549430
They didn't say no.
>>
>>25549365
If you're calling it race mixing, they probably don't want to do it with you.
>>
>>25549442
They did.
We then commented on your retarded picture, yet you decided to use it again, even when it clearly serves no other purpose than to derail the entire thread.
>>
Last thread got me a 3 days ban so this time I'll just watch and be disgusted.
>>
>>25549365
The answer was no, especially if your going use /pol/ meme words, even worse if you use them irl to real life black grilles. Easy way to get laughed at.

Also that edited macro of the bloated trap, was way more accurate than this one
>>
>>25549633
It suddenly becomes ok when I call it swirling?

>>25549732
Black girls don't likes memes, noted.
>>
File: 7728597-F1.jpg (55KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
7728597-F1.jpg
55KB, 450x450px
>>25549365
>race mixing

Is it wrong to just want to have sex with black girls without making babies with them?

''Mixing'' races is bad for both parties in the end afteral...
>>
>>25550874
Stop calling it anything, are you trying to just fuck and cum in them, have kids with them on the first date, or is that what you just call it when have sex with another race?
Anyway it just comes off offensive, and offending a girl isn't an easy way to get them in bed no matter what race.
>>
>>25550968
None of those options, I want a qt black gf.
How am I supposed to put my attraction towards black girls into words then?
>>
I've been wanting to be with a black girl for a bit, but nerdy ones are hard to find. Plus i would like to know the person a bit too to be comfortable.
>>
>>25551000
Be honest with them and tell them you never been with another race and that sometimes you may say racist and offensive things by accident but you'd like to get to know her and her culture even tho your the /pol/ar opposite
Don't tell her you use /pol/ or 4chan if she doesn't use it.
>>
>>25551000
just treat her like a normal chick, wtf
>>
>>25551167
epic!!! xD
>>
>>25551114
I'm not going to apologise for who or what I am. Also I'm not a racist, but I do like to point out our differences and she should like it too instead of pulling the racism card at every dumb thing.
I do hate muslims and gypsies though.
>>
>>25551236
Your going to have to realize that most women don't really care about which race is superior or how much you hate a certain group of ppl. If you usually go on rants about race b8s you should cut that out of your diet, makes ppl come off insecure
>pulling the racism card
See this is already a bad sign man, as much as you don't want to hear that no one wants to hear you talk down to anyone. Maybe asian girls are your thing or just find a conservative white girl, cause I know most black girls wont really stand for that.
>>
>>25551000
Duurrr golly gee I dun know...talk to da womahn like uh womahn??

>>25551019
>nerdy ones are hard to find

Bro, there are HEAPS of nerdy black girls. Where are you located?
>>
>chat with decent looking black girl on okc
>profile says she wants kids and "white men only"
>is a whacko into alien conspiracies
>>
>>25551236
> not a racist
> hates muslims and gypsies though
>>
>>25551261
What about a conservative black girl?

>>25551277
Those aren't races, they're degenerate lifestyles, those are a choice.
>>
>>25551321
https://www.ushmm.org/learn/students/learning-materials-and-resources/sinti-and-roma-victims-of-the-nazi-era/who-were-the-gypsies
Get educated cuck, Gypsies are an ethnicity.
However being a retarded black-lusting racist is a choice you have made yourself.
>>
>>25551321
Lol conservative blacks don't "race mix" dingus least not the black nationalist ones. You should first practice making friends with the opposite sex if anything.

Also Romas i.e. gypsies are an ethnic minority group that mainly originate from Romania. So you are kinda being racist actually
>>
>>25551385
>mainly originate from Romania
>Romania

What a weird name for India...
>>
>>25551376
>>25551385
>stealing and begging is a race
Ok.

>>25551385
Why do you equal conservativism with racism?
>>
>>25551385
>Also Romas i.e. gypsies
Rom is the ethnicity, gypsy is the lifestyle. (Or the opposite, I always confuse.)
>>
>>25551268
>Bro, there are HEAPS of nerdy black girls
Some of them even post here.
>>
>>25549365
>>25551000
>>25551019
If you guys are trying to talk to black girls, a thread of this caliber is not going to do it. Make a better thread because this one is pretty weird and I don't think any black girl would come to this thread in the hopes of finding someone.
>>25554770
He's right. I talked to one before but she was too /pol/ for me.
>>
>>25549365
Fuck off white boi wasn't clear enough for you???
>>
ITT butthurt niggers

Your women literally worship us, sorry but nobody likes a welfare boy who dresses like a prison fag
>>
>>25556667
>I just ran into this thread while warming up my hot pockets and melted cheddar
How much niggress pussy have you gotten over the years then mister chadthundercock
>>
Is it bad for me as a white female to mix with a asian boy? I luv kpop boy btw
>>
Any black grills in 818 wanna talk to mid eastern guy ?
>>
>>25557432
>818
Lol you know it's mostly mexicans and a few hood black people around here right? Your better off trying downtown LA or something like that
>>
>>25557424

JellybeanASMR go to bed
>>
>>25557424
Caela?
>>
>>25555033
i thought /pol/ hated blacks?
>>
>>25556667
Don't call me nigger, nigger.
>>
Its fucking hilarious how much the SJWs cling to this thread, when they shoudl be crying in their tumblr about much feminist pussy they get. OH WAIT they're fat ugly permavirgins.
>>
>>25557834
Ha
>>
>>25549365
lel they say they don't want it but black girls are really into slave play shit it's insane
>>
>>25561266
this
>>
>>25555033
>too /pol/ for me.
Missed chance.

>>25556333
Nice try larper.
>>
>>25558922
He probably means she was too political; ie. too much of an SJW and BLM-supporting kook.
>>
>>25558922
The only people in pol who hate anything are the underage idiots who didn't understand pol is parody, so they have a superficial hate for Blacks with no real foundation.

The people on pol are nice as a whole, and the most you can call them is insensitive but that's all of 4chan and millenials in general.
>>
>>25558922
Some of them do, yeah.
>>25562382
Haha, I'm sure she's still around.
>>25562387
Nah she was the complete opposite.
>>
>>25562387
There's a lot of self-loathing in the black community. Whenever I see it, it makes me really sad. Perpetual dissociation with their people as a way to cope with their situation.
>>
>mfw I would love a qt3.14 black girlfriendo
>mfw hardly any blacks in my country
>mfw this thread implies whiteys only want black girls bc of superiority complex
>mfw no face
>>
>>25563309
niggers are apes
>>
>>25564047
white people are niggers
>>
>>25551272
I mean to her credit aliems are real
>>
>>25564047
>>25564285
White people are the devils
So whats betters
Animals (niggers) or demons (whites)
Instincts (niggers) vs pure evil and degenerancy (whites)
>>
>>25562394
lol just like everyone in /b/ is just pretending to be retarded :) Nobody is ever mean or hurtful, its just a big joke, friendo. The world is a perfectly safe place, and everyone on 4chan has your best interests in mind.

Where do you live?
>>
>>25563309
That's only true if you get one from the ghetto.
Doesn't apply to educated middle and upper class black qts.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.