[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 21 y/o khv with treatment resistant dysthymia and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
I'm a 21 y/o khv with treatment resistant dysthymia and it's started to hit the rumor mill that I don't date because I have a small or otherwise repulsive penis. I'm extremely weary about exposing myself online, but seeing as I never expect to get so far as to be nude in front of a woman, I'm curious about the hypothetical scenario in which I would and know that /soc/ is the board that'd be honest about the matter.

I'm 5'8" 200 and 6.25" erect, haven't measured girth as of late. Circumcised as an infant. I do however have genital vitiligo which I am afraid would scare off some people, or it might have been a circumcision induced pigment trauma I don't know if that's a thing, but my pigment gets wonky above the circumcision scar and I obviously don't have my foreskin for reference. Is it true that if I got my weight under control I would be around 7"? And is odd pigmentation something that's chase people off? I've recently broken the habit of prone masturbation but I'm honestly afraid my dick is broken (I can get erect but don't have any frame of reference for if I'm in good functioning order and am afraid to visit a urologist) and subsequently extremely averse to seeking sex out of embarrassment.
>>
>>25547120
Ew.
>>
>>25547120
>>25547278
Send this anon a portfolio of shots of whatever it is you have between your legs.
>>
Dude. Dicks are weird. No reasonable woman gives a shit. Your length isn't above or below average. Dicks are all weirdly colored. Plus, women don't get most of their pleasure from the penis anyway. Work on your eating and fingering game and you're good.
>>
>>25547120
Ok, first off, you know ssris would give you ED
second off, yes, losing weight would not only make you feel good about your dick but would make other people think better of you. Ssris=weight gain
Third off, troll thread is not very convincing.

Ps
> treatment resistant dysthmia
Stop being a pussy, the world is a beautiful place, you have to find the magic, and I know that sounds rough, and I'm sorry but you should literally look into magic
>>
>>25547339
>The finest government mind control system can't change anon's outlook
>Dude smell some flowers cast an invigoration spell lmao
>>
>>25547294
Thanks, Anon. OP off mobile.
>>
>>25547339
Wasn't trolling, Anon
>>
>>25547120
Alternate coloring aside you sound pretty typical in the dick department without a pic
>>
>>25547339
>calls the thread a troll thread
>states the biggest fucking troll response to depression

I don't want to believe the people of /soc/ are this fucking blind to reality.
>>
>>25550049
People conflate depression to an overgrown bad day.
>>
>>25549971
I know dick-only images are essentially impossible to trace but I'm still weary.
>>
File: circ styles.png (431KB, 800x1004px) Image search: [Google]
circ styles.png
431KB, 800x1004px
>>25547120

What you think of as "genital vitiligo" might actually be the difference between the true skin of your penis, and the inner mucosa of what's left of your foreskin. So if that's the case, you're not entirely wrong about being the product of circumcision--but it wouldn't be vitiligo in that case. It'd be the difference between mucosa and skin.

There are a lot of different circumcision styles. The "low and tight" style leaves the penis basically all one color (except for the circumcision scar itself--and in some cases even that doesn't show up much) but other styles leave a color difference because some of the "skin" of the shaft is actually what used to be mucous membrane of the foreskin, that was turned inside out and repurposed to serve to make up for skin that was removed from the penis.
>>
>>25550900

For reference, here's a picture of an extreme low and tight style. All the inner and outer foreskin, and a fair amount of the shaft skin, have been removed. The scar has been sewn right up at the glans, where it will fuse. Most circumcised penises don't look like this, though. It's just an example of one of the possible styles.
>>
File: higher cut.png (270KB, 406x398px) Image search: [Google]
higher cut.png
270KB, 406x398px
>>25550900
>>25550905

And, here's an example of a "higher" cut.

If your penis looks like this, then it's not vitiligo. The color change is because the pinkish/reddish/whatever lighter color part isn't skin, but a remnant of the smooth mucosa of what was the inner foreskin.
>>
>>25550912
TIL

But the coloration is so varied, albeit around the area of operation, that I think it is vitiligo. I'm descended from someone with vitiligo, too.
>>
>>25550930

Well, perhaps you do have penis vitiligo then. I don't think you really need to worry about it much if it isn't causing you pain and you know it isn't an STD.

You could ask a dermatologist or something if you're really worried but it's probably nothing.
>>
>>25550930
>>25551028

Btw, I also have a bit of vitiligo (not on my genitals, but here and there). I think it's kind of cool desu.
>>
I've got vitiligo all over my cocknballs anon, looks like a cow dick, nobody has ever cared so don't worry too much
>>
>>25552727
Where are all you dappled dongs coming from
>>
>>25547962
>>25550140

Listen up fucks, mental illness is difficult to treat and of course depression isn't just a bad day. I have more experience in this field than the usual street rat. But you can't come here to goat for the next 58 years till you die, unless that's a habit you *really* enjoy. In that case, carry on
>>
>>25547120
It sounds normal, and slightly on the big side. People act like 7" is average, it's far from it. 6" is normal.
>>
>>25547120
Also it takes a few months to recover from prone masturbation.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.