[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The question is, would any of you girls actually be into doing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: kek.png (14KB, 371x484px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
14KB, 371x484px
The question is, would any of you girls actually be into doing this?

Ok so here the fetish goes:
>This is only done with girlfriend or friends with benefits who I am have built trust and had sex multiple times
>I would want to walk in the bathroom and find my there doing her hair or any other stuff. And then I want her to go sit on the toilet the other way around (ass facing away). In such a moment I would not expect it and then she looks at me and ask me to fuck her deep while she is pissing. Then blown away by this amazing proposal I start to approach her ass sticking out and unzip my pants. She will start to pee in that position and i stick it in that wet pussy.

Holy shit I really wanna do it.
>>
I've always thought it would be hot to piss while inside a girl. Like I bet the feeling of it flowing back out around my dick sounds like it would just feel so good.
>>
>>25547086
It's always been a fantasy of mine to have someone do that to me. I have this fantasy of a man kidnapping me and handcuffing me to his toilet. And instead of pissing in the toilet he pisses in my ass or pussy instead. Im not really even into piss but the thought of being used like that really does it for me
>>
you people need jesus
>>
>>25547403
I'd love to be that guy. Want to chat more about it?
>>
>>25547063
>i stick it in that wet pussy.
Piss don't come from the vagina, but from the peehole, in-between vaginal entrance and clitoris.
>>
>>25548261
yeah you dont get it. The whole point is her vagina being wet from the whole idea. and while the pee comes out her urethra I will fuck her in her wet vagina
>>
>>25548264
The problem with pee/squirt is that it washes away the slippery pussy juice and then there's more friction while fucking. Speaking from experience
>>
>>25548276
why are you breaking my heart?
>>
>>25548264
I get it, but wasn't sure if you did or had your fetishes physiologically wrong.
>>
>>25548338
normal people hate smarty pants who interrupt a conversation with obvious statements implying the other people are dumb
>>
>>25547086
Its hard to pee in a girl, speaking from experience. You can't move inside her and she feels nothing of it, but it's incredibly kinky and the friction is more intense.
>>
>>25548352
You wouldn't believe the number of virgins who have no idea how a vagina works on 4chan.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-07-12-04-26.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-07-12-04-26.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>25549260
lmao, you might be right. im not an autist though. pic related
>>
>>25549336
Here is a shitty photo, its me guise
>>
>>25549590
enjoy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.