[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I look weird or not worth it? I can't even get a tinder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6784.jpg (82KB, 868x868px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6784.jpg
82KB, 868x868px
Do I look weird or not worth it? I can't even get a tinder match and I've been very patient? Give it to me straight cause I'm tired of wasting my time and just trying to put myself out there makes me feel so down.
>>
Cant get a tinder match? Wtf? You look good to me, would date you for sure
>>
Just swipe right 100 times a day until you find someone
>>
You look average though the beady eyes sure are sad
>>
>>25545811
YOU DO NOT LOOK WEIRD. I AM UGLIER THAN YOU AND I HAVE HAD PUSSY. JESUS CHRIST, LEAVE YOUR NORMAL SURROUNDINGS OR POST ON CRAIGSLIST OR DATING SITES OR JUST GO OUT IN THE WORLD. YOU WILL FIND A PERSON WILLING TO FUCK YOU AND MAYBE BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND. GO OUTSIDE. STOP POSTING HERE.
>>
You look above average. I think you are actually cute. I'm a fem if that matters. I would date you if I found you on a dating site. This site does not feel comfortable enough for me to date from. You need to put yourself in social situations in order to make friends and meet people. You just have to smile. If you let your self be open and remain friendly and make small talk with people. It will happen when you least expect it, but if you post less on here and live, I know someone will snatch you up. It will definitely happen. You are attractive..just stop with the sad faces.
>>
I'm laughing at all you newfags who don't know Brandon.
>>
You are good looking, so you are worth it, but you would have to care about your partner and be kind and generous. It seems wrong to constantly worry about the way you look and to seek constant validation. Would you constantly be looking at yourself in the mirror or on your phone if you were on a date. Life is fun...nobody who looks like you worries about the way they look if they are a steady, trustworthy, fun loving and full of life guy. Life should be full of making experiences and opportunities...not worrying about your looks when you are already good looking. You look like Justin Long.
>>
I agree..definitely worth it. I met my boyfriend in a college library. I am madly in love with him and he is not as good looking as you. He is cute enough and he owns me with his personality and sense of humor. He is always there for me. He would never ask others to rate him or if he was good looking. If you really want a girlfriend you could be yourself and you would definitely have one. I think it is odd that you are on hear asking about this...but if you are insecure about your looks, you shouldn't be.
>>
I'm sorry I worry so much I'm trying not to. This really isn't all I care about
>>
Well you are a qt so you should not worry there. The worry and sadness shows. You will need to heal before you are ready and before someone would be ready to be a girlfriend to you. Be well and you can have it all..it will happen for you.
>>
>>25545811
Goddamn Brandon, I hate your beady rat eyes.

You and that other faggot with the necklace should fight to the death. Who ever survives will be crowned the supreme attention whore of /soc/.
>>
DARK Eyes....but hardly beady..and wide set like Dominic Cooper. I'm getting out of this board. You are either envious of him or want to hurt someone who worries too much. Have fun being an extreme spiteful snarky person. Only damaged people damage others. baka.
>>
>>25545811
Shut the fuck up Brandon.
>>
>>25545811
You look like a generic brand Justin Long
>>
you're probably not brandon, but if you are, know that i would tie you to my bed and fuck you nonstop for 3 days.
>>
>Leave /soc/ 3 years ago
>come back out of boredom
>this insecure shit is still making the same threads
>>
>>25545811
in all honesty I find you extremely attractive and would super-like you. but then again I'm a gay guy so there's that.
>>
you do get tinder matches, just not the ones you want. fuck off cunt
>>
Dude. Fuck. Off. People have "given it to you straight" hundreds of times by now.

You are pathetic. You will never change. You will always be alone.
>>
Hundreds of times on this board???? and for advise over your looks????? If that is true I have to admit it gives me pause. I guess above average and normal is too good to be true.
>>
>>25548987
I am normal, just really lonely and self doubting but not a total weirdo
>>
>>25545811
WHY
ARE
PEOPLE
POSTING
IN
BRANDON
THREADS
WITHOUT
IMMEDIATELY
ASKING
FOR
TIMESTAMP
>>
>>25545811
Femanon here, you need to understand that you are less than average looking. I wouldn't look twice at an average person, and I'd try to avoid making eye contact with you. Your mannerisms and your face make you look like a retard. But Brandon, I can't help the fact that I get so hot for you. I love me a man who makes me cringe. Looking into your rabbit eyes and feeling intense pity for you makes my thighs as wet as the fucking Bering Sea. Just looking at you, I just know that you smell like pure masculinity and not farts and body odor. When I see your beautiful physique, I imagine your massive pectorals and definitely not skinnyfat.
Keep posting here Brandon, I promise you'll find a gf here. You just have to keep trying harder and harder
>>
>>25549252
You sound like a weird ass person :(
I just would like to be attractive to a normal person... not worse than average
>>
Omg..why would you keep posting here? You could do so much better as you are normal looking. If you post here continually then you are not ok. This isnt a nice neighborhood to buy into and the question is why would you want to?
>>
>>25545811
you looking damn spicy
>>
>>25549473
I'm sorry I don'twant to ask anymore
>>
>>25545811
Brandon, why dont you just accept what you have and be NT with it? Youre not going to find someone who likes you because of your look off the bat. But then again, ive seen worse looking guys get hot girls because theyre just fun to be around. You probably dont get invited to parties if youre always worried about the same shit. Womwn can pick up on that, and will feel uncomfortable around you, and i'm sure youre redpilled enough to know that all women are this shallow.
>>
>>25546131
>haha I've been posting on /soc/ for years and you haven't
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.