[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls usually lack self awareness but can weaboo/koreaboo/etcboo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Girls usually lack self awareness but can weaboo/koreaboo/etcboo girls try to explain why they like Asian men? I'm not seeing how an interest in anime or kpop carries over into being attracted to Asian men. I like basketball but I'm not attracted to Black women at all.
>>
File: 1500126209458.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1500126209458.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
So you're a racist?
Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>25545239
Not being attracted to someone isn't the same as hating them.
>>
>>25545063
>Not being attracted to someone isn't the same as hating them.
sure, but
>can weaboo/koreaboo/etcboo girls try to explain why they like Asian men?
is pretty indicative that you can't FATHOM the attraction. There's not too much logic involved, they just find them hot.
>>
>>25545454
There is logic involved. Weabs disproportionately find Asian men attractive. If weabs found Asian men attractive at the exact same rate as the general population, then "they just find them hot". If not, which is the case, there is some other factor which is the question of the thread.
>>
>>25545414
Attraction comes from your surroundings and upbringing.
>>
>>25545494
yeah, they're fucking obsessed with asian shit, so they want to be with someone who's asian so their life has more asian-ness in it.
>>
>>25545239
racism is natural.
we are civilized to not be violent, but it is ignorant to think people don't have in-group preference
>>
Closer to their size?
>>
>>25545916
>attraction based on upbringing and surronding

Wrong. I grew up with liberal parents around mexicans and blacks and I find them disgusting. Asians too but im not attracted to them. People are more attracted to their own race... except weebs for some reason.
>>
>>25550491
Yes, you find them disgusting because you grew up around Mexicans and blacks whom you felt were disgusting. Liberal parents are irrelevant, and actually makes your story less believable.
>>
>>25550728
That doesn't even make sense m8.

>durr blacks did nothing wrong, you're lying

Or maybe the reason I think so lowly of them is because they generally behave badly. Go back to twitter with that snobbish SJW crap.
>>
>>25550806
Nothing you said is relevant to the point I was making. You're generalizing all Mexicans and blacks because of the ones you grew up around. Maybe one day you'll grow out of your edgy internet alt-right phase.
>>
>>25550806
>Go back to twitter with that snobbish SJW crap.
>2017
>still thinks racism is cool, even on 4chan

good luck with that, m8
>>
>>25550927
>facts are now racist
>saying current year as if that means anything
>still thinks hes a brave warrior of social justice

Go suck minority cock in some 3rd world shithole. You don't want to be a racist, do you?
>>
>>25550996
>Go suck minority cock in some 3rd world shithole.

I am a minority, and my family comes from a 3rd world shithole. Didn't stop me or my parents from becoming successful. Someone sure was triggered...
>>
>>25551021
>calling anyone else triggered
>calls someone racist for stating a valid observation about certain groups

Lmao. Sounds like you're spoiled by libtards in your safe space, but in the real world your race doesn't protect you from criticism. Especially when theres numerous complaints about your races behavior on a global scale. Maybe stop acting like assholes if you don't want to hear so called "racism"?
>>
>>25551175
>Especially when theres numerous complaints about your races behavior on a global scale.

You don't even know what race I am, lol.

>Maybe stop acting like assholes if you don't want to hear so called "racism"?

Socioeconomic conditions, historical racism, and yes, culture, all play a role. But stereotypes are just that. The reason there are more and more SJW's are because peoples are becoming more aware of the aforementioned issues. I'm not spoiled by liberals, I just have common sense.
>>
>>25551187
Sounds like a whole bunch of excuses and irresponsibility to me. You can't call it stereotypes when we SEE it with our own eyes daily.

Which issues are you referring to? As far as I'm concerned SJWs are bitching about us not giving minorities special privileges, trying to force us all to shut our mouths when it comes to saying anything negative about minorities no matter how true.

The real reason theres more SJWs than before is because of ignorance and marxist propaganda echoing from the hippy generation. Not because you're suffering from "racism" like we're all in nazi germany.
>>
>>25551225
racism still exists, and there is still inequality stemming from the racist institutions of old.

I'm not making excuses and being irresponsible. I don't want a handout. My family has never been on welfare or asked for help from government institutions. All I ask is that you're aware of the fact that things don't change overnight.

Trust me, I'm more than aware of the problems my own community has and what we need to do.
>>
>>25550806
When will the SJW boogeyman disappear
>>
>>25551237
It'll disappear the day conservatives stop being the majority, AKA never. Conservatism is always under "attack" despite being much more popular (see popular YouTube political channels and opinions). True progressives are always going to be in the minority, and most people, even "liberals" are just different shades of centrist.
>>
>>25551230
If theres so much "racism" here today, why come to our countries at all? Surely if you really cared about your own race, you'd stay in your homelands and work to improve it for your kin. Not come to our countries by the millions and demand we kiss your ass everytime someone addresses the issues within your communties thats turning my home into a stinking crime filled ghetto. That type of attitude is why I have no sympathy for you people and exactly why I gave up on SJW bullshit after high school. Grow up or fuck off.
>>
>>25545063
They seem mysterious and exotic, but intelligent. Also their gentle features. They somehow seem more pure and moral than white men.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.