[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/kink/ - Kinks & Fetishes - Chat about your kinks, fetishes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 28

File: kinkthread1.jpg (122KB, 1376x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kinkthread1.jpg
122KB, 1376x1000px
/kink/

-

Kinks & Fetishes

-

Chat about your kinks, fetishes and fantasies!
Ask for advice, tell stories, reach out to others, show off your toys and equipment

Here's some form/copypasta if you don't want to freestyle your post, skip anything you want:
>Age/Sex/Location?
>Sexual orientation/BDSM role?
>What are your kinks & fetishes?
>How much experience do you have with them?
>Can vanilla stuff still get you off?
>Do you have an elaborate fantasy you want to fulfill?
>Tell us something non-kinky about yourself?
>Do you want to be contacted outside this thread? If yes, leave your contact info (kik, skype, snap, throwaway email, etc...)

Rules and guidelines:
-Don't demand contact info or try to tell them yours if a poster no to the contact question. Assume they say no if they skip the question.
-If you don't want to leave your contact info in case you get flooded by thirsty guys, please just make and leave a throwaway email instead of asking others to leave theirs in the thread.
-Hide images that trigger you (this is not a thread for dumping though)
>>
File: meindiapers.png (1MB, 925x828px) Image search: [Google]
meindiapers.png
1MB, 925x828px
>Age/Sex/Location?
26/M/Wisconsin
Bisexual
Diapers and ageplay
Enough but not with many partners who I actually want to be with
Some stuff, unfortunately not enough. I hate my fetish. I hate myself for having it
I just want a loving relationship with an attractive woman willing to indulge in diapers. I'm not a bad looking guy, I'm fit, young and boyishly cute. This shouldn't be as impossible as it is.
I write historical fiction commonly, including and especially stories relating to the American Civil War
>Do you want to be contacted outside this thread? If yes, leave your contact info (kik, skype, snap, throwaway email, etc...)
Sure, if someone wants to.
kik: Tilden.Katz
>>
>>25538602
>-Don't demand contact info or try to tell them yours if a poster no to the contact question.

Ugh, it's supposed to be "...if a poster SAYS no to the..."
>>
>>25538674
Doesn't matter, they don't listen anyways.

First female reply will have 8+ guys saying "Got kik?" or "add me on kik imagiantassclown69xd"
>>
>>25538623
>I write historical fiction commonly, including and especially stories relating to the American Civil War

What kind of stories? Do you focus on the war/action or do you just like that specific time period with the war as a backdrop?
>>
>>25538602
>Age/Sex/Location?
24/M/UK
bi switch
Sub/Dom stuff, servitude. Mainly latex, leather, light bondage, femdom, pegging. Lots more stuff but I find it easier for people to either ask and elaborate or list and i can say yeah and no
got some experience. Tried light bondage and CD'd a little, nowhere near cute or fem enough for it
absolutely, outside of kinky stuff i love sensual romantic stuff
I'd love to meet a chub girl who is into femdom and pegging. Going out with her and everyone who meets her thinks shes a gentle timid woman but when we're indoors I'm put right in my place and serving her.

Aside from that I'm just looking for an open minded person

I love nature and the outdoors. I also enjoy cooking

Yeah sure if anyones interested. kik is josefstylin99
>>
>>25538690
Some stories are explicitly about how specific battles played out, but generally I try to focus on one person and craft a story about them with the war or a specific battle being the backdrop. I most recently wrote a short story about a black slave in the Confederate White House who becomes a spy for the Union
>>
>>25538602
>Age/Sex/Location?
23/m/613 but willing to move
Bi, sub
Bondage, domination, slavery, rape
Some experimentation on my own, none with a partner
Not really.
I want to be a live-in househusband/servant/slave, earning my keep by taking care of cooking, cleaning, repairs and diy around the house and fixing/making things. I rarely come across something I cannot fix, and I enjoy fixing/making things. Naturally I would be available for my master to use for sex anytime they wanted.
I do odd jobs and have a lot of DIY experience in addition to some college education in engineering.
Kik: awkward_techy
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
22/trans woman/US
Bisexual with a strong preference for other trans people, cis women, and femboys.
Switch.
Pet play, servitude, bondage, sensory play, orgasm control, humiliation/degradation, bbw/chubby, lingerie, impact play
A little bit, I'm always trying to get more.
Sometimes, I guess it depends.
Maybe something like a nearly 24/7 master and pet situation.
I've been on hrt for almost 20 months, I'm tall, chubby, and pale, and I'm also a musician.
>Do you want to be contacted outside this thread
Of course, my kik is AlexErin9
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
25/M/US-VA
Bi Dom
Numerous,and varies depending on partner. Bondage, D/s, sissification, petplay, painplay, sensory deprivation
Some more than others, more experience with bondage, and petplay,
Yes
vague ideas more than overly elaborate fantasies.
I write fiction in my spare time, though very little ever is completed.
>Do you want to be contacted outside this thread? If yes, leave your contact info (kik,
skype, snap, throwaway email, etc...)

kik: remote_listen
email: [email protected]
>>
>>25538602
>Age/Sex/Location?
27/f/Europe
Straight
Lactation. I have a few other but they're nowhere near as important.
Zero, unfortunately. Kind of pondering to get into the anr community.
I think my fetish is pretty vanilla.
I'd like to develop a caring and nurturing relationship with someone. That's it. A-actually, there's a bit more to that but, even here I find it hard to write it down.
I like to play games and watch cartoons. Other important things that constitute a lot of my free time are programming(both as work and something I like doing it in my free time), playing piano, learning languages and reading nonfiction historical books mostly but also other books. It's a challenge to find time for all of that.
Nope. I'm slightly embarrassed because of my fetish but chances of someone being near me are relatively low so there's no point.
>>
>>25538840

I'm from Europe and I'm 100% into your fetish.

My throwaway is [email protected] if you're interested in talking.
>>
>>25538870
>>Do you want to be contacted outside this thread?
>Nope.

>Responds anyways

See this is why I've stopped posting in these threads.
>>
>>25538840
>. I'm slightly embarrassed because of my fetish but chances of someone being near me are relatively low so there's no point.

fucking shame. I'd love to just kik chat with you and find out your secrets. I'm into some pretty sick stuff so it's not like I can judge. Plus a lactating motherly girl is HNNNGH
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
18 /m/canada
bi
servitude, family rp, bondage, spanking, ageplay
none in person
of course
I want to be an obedient slave to a serious couple. ready to fill all needs except scat. love feeling involved in a couples sexual experience. even better to be their toy!
in my free time i like to bike down mountains
kik: e..blair
>>
25/USA

Super bored rn. Honestly in the mood to get hard and play with my cock for a chubby girl rn..

I don't wanna leave my Info but leave your if your Interested.

Not into dudes
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
36/m/US(AR)
Homosexual Master
Slavery, watersports, petplay, degredation, cbt
Quite a lot in ws and petplay. Sadly not enough of the others yet.
Yeah, not as fun though.
I'm a big animal lover. I also enjoy cooking.
Kik: Tasharga

I'm also down to just talk about kinky subjects with people. Hmm whenever
>>
Lactation. I'm a guy, very few girls are into it. Fuck my life.
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
24/m/Boston, Mass (617)

Sub

Pegging, femdom, facesitting, bondage, blindfolds, gags, being choked, body worship, orgasm denial, similar sub things like that

Used to have a pegging partner, separated by a move.

Yeah, most of my sex is vanilla or I end up acting dominant.

Gaggied, blindfolded, tied up, pegged til I cum.

I like to sculpt

kik qq_jackie_qq if interested
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
25/3/Australia
Straight Dom/Master
Petplay, breeding, bondage, orgasm control/denial.
I have a lot of experience with bondage more mainstream kink but little to none with petplay and breeding.
Yeah, it can be nice to just enjoy being with someone without all of the rope and other gear sometimes.
I'd really like to do a kidnapping to pet scenario, but might need to rent out a place in the middle of nowhere for a couple of weeks to make it authentic.
I own a business which leaves me with plenty of free time when I need it, I am also a huge nerd who like to play D&D and whatnot.
I'll post details if there is anyone who I connect with on here.
>>
>Age/Sex?
30/m
Straight, dominant
I'm pretty much no limits, bdsm, piss, group, public, humiliation and degradation, incest, beast, underage, rape
Tried most things at least once
Yes
Yes, but not talking about it here ;)
Kik: degeneratetrashx
>>
>A/S/L
24/bi/male/USA/Massachusetts
Love Boyish/Effeminate guys the most, but also like girls and traps
>Dom/Sub
90%Dom10%Sub
>Main kinks
Petplay, Master/Slave, Cosplay, Massage, Humiliation, Spanking, Milking, Corruption, Mindbreak, Cosplay, etc.
>Looking for
Someone in the area for fwb or a relationship. I'm not looking for RP sorry
>Contact (optional)
Kik: RNGDude
>>
I'm a female Jew with a Nazi fetish.

And a feminist with a misogyny fetish.

And a liberal with a conservative fetish.

I guess I like fetishes about things that are opposite my own views...
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
27 m uk
Dom, although curious about switching
I'm into most things kinky but id say anal play, spanking, degradation and squirting/wetness are my favourites. Recently been looking at watersports quite a bit too
A bit of them all, but no where near as much as I'd like
Vanilla can be fine at the right time, but I do feel I'm going deeper and darker.
Recently iv been loving the mental image of cumming in my sub's ass. I'd then plug her up,make her wear a skirt with no panties and go down to the shop. In the shop, I'd maker take out the plug, lick it clean, put it in her hand bag and walk around with my cum dribbling out.
I have a PhD in engineering
Kik is mrbumfun. Looking for girls but happy to chat to anyone.
>>
>>25540452
Do you have any form of contact info?
>>
>>25540646
Um... well my parents monitor this stuff so I gotta be careful. And I'm new to this whole site, I would but, I can't. Sorry.
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
22 m Norway
Gay sub
Oh, all of them xD Like experimenting and trying new stuff. Only limits (so far) is blood and shit. I very much enjoy daddies and humiliation. Also have a soft spot for rape fantasies.
Some, but I want more ;)
Yeah, of course
I'm starting my bachelor in classical music and a huge opera nerd
>Do you want to be contacted outside this thread If yes, leave your contact info (kik, skype, snap, throwaway email, etc...)
Sure, send me an email or add me on skype via [email protected]
>>
>>25540656
I can see why you would develop a nazi fetish if your parents keep you on such a short leash.
>>
>>Age/Sex/Location?
19/m/Canada

>>Sexual orientation/BDSM role?
Bi/hyperbottom. I've tried domming before and as good as I am,I hate it. I really love being told what to do and belonging to someone.

>>What are your kinks & fetishes?
Anything that includes being forceful, bondage, pet play, teasing/denial, edging, milking, post orgasm torture, Nipple play, anal (receiving), begging, namecalling/degredation, forced/suggested crossdressing. This is a large part of it, I prefer to chat before revealing everything .

>>How much experience do you have with them?
Quite a bit of experience with all of these. I know what I like and am glad to discuss that with partners so I that it's experienced to the fullest.

>>Can vanilla stuff still get you off?
It can, but it bores me.

>>Do you have an elaborate fantasy you want to fulfill?
Being fully restrained by my partner, who then comes in throughout the day to tease or play with me, maybe even make me orgasm a bunch.

>>Tell us something non-kinky about yourself?
I really love the arts! I work in theatre production, which is surprisingly stable money and I get to enjoy the work I do.

>>Do you want to be contacted outside this thread?
plinky plunk#7949 on discord, request any other and I'll provide.
>>
File: IMG_20170121_021942.jpg (3MB, 4048x3036px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170121_021942.jpg
3MB, 4048x3036px
>Age/Sex/Location?
32m/29f/24f Los Angeles
Dom/Domme/switch
Spanking, whipping, flogging, caning, paddling, breath play, anal-only, cum play, D/s protocol, public sex, degradation, humiliation, domestic service, group sex, double/triple penetration... That's plenty to start
Very experienced with all of the above
Sure, though what is vanilla? Our vanilla sex is still a threesome
Yes, a sensory deprivation scene
I built my own arcade unit
Kik/Skype: LaserJesusBeard
Discord: LaserJesusBeard#6587

Pic very related
>>
File: 118.jpg (450KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
118.jpg
450KB, 1200x1600px
>Age/Sex/Location?
37/m/Australia
Bi sub
I enjoy wearing leg casts and using crutches (pic related), amputees, feet, pegging, anal (giving and receiving).
Have been in lots of casts and have casted one other person. Footplay with every partner.
If it doesn't involve one of my fetishes or I'm not thinking about them, I'm not getting off.
Many. I'm in a casting mood, so the fantasy there would be a realistic medical roleplay scenario over 10-12 weeks where I (or a willing participant) am in a full leg cast for several weeks, which is then replaced by a shorter cast. No walking is allowed, so only crutches, wheelchairs, etc. for mobility.
I'm a big Liverpool FC fan
kik: actionitem
>>
>>25538780
>>25538780
I've seen you post a lot and we have very similar kinks but I'm a cis male so I don't think you'd be that interested
>>
>>25541544
I like cis guys that are usually twinks or like, just feminine in general.
>>
>>25541652
I'm not either of those unfortunately, but good luck
>>
My kink is fucking bare. If any girl is down with that hmu. 29 m here.
>>
>>25541441
>Claims to be a M/F/F threesome couple
>"Pic very related"
>Posts all female threesome pic
Nice try you twat.
>>
>>25542658
Who do you think is taking the picture, dumbfuck? Lol. It was a foursome.
>>
So is this just for contactfagging or can I get advice here? I would like to try bondage with my boyfriend, but dont really know where to start. We are poor students and he is really big and strong guy. It would suck if I bought something that breaks right away. Ropes look kewl but I think it takes time to learn? Also he has hand cuffs he has needed as a security person (? not sure what the right english term is), can they be used? They felt awfully heavy when I tried them on. Anything cheap but good for beginners?
>>
>>25542799
Who is topping who? Are you interested in, say shibari or kinbaku? Are there any classes or anything near you?
>>
>>25542799
So long as you have a key to undo them, any handcuffs will do fine, heavy or not
>>
>>25542839
Me (female) topping him. Well I have seen pictures of those and liked them. There must be something as I live in one of the biggest cities in my coyntry but I dont think I can afford.

>>25542846
Nice!
>>
>>25542899
Munches and classes are almost always free. Kinksters tend to just love sharing our knowledge. I highly recommend looking on Fetlife to find stuff around you.
>>
>>25538684
This.
Everytime I've posted in the past saying I'm a mommy dom but not looking for anything outside the thread, i get swarmed anyway
>>
man, I gotta say the kink community is pretty toxic. I tried fetlife again for about 2 years after I had left because of some drama that nearly ruined my professional career.

Even though I moved to a new country that is several thousand miles away from the old one, it's still pretty toxic and full of drama. Presenters canceling classes because somebody said something or another one time 3 years ago. Female subs being swarmed by both legit and fake male doms. Impossible to meet people on 1 on 1 situations now cause of the issues caused thanks to idiots, even if the meet up is completely public.

It's literally just turned into facebook for kinks. Post a blurb about self empowerment, take some nice photos, say you're attending an event that's exclusive for people who know people. try and cold turkey meet ups and shit.

Honestly I've had better luck on tinder with finding good partners than I do on here and fetlife.
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
27/male/California (LA)

Straight/Dom

legwear/tights/tight clothes (mainly exercise clothing)
Putting a girl on an exercise routine and watching them work out

a good deal of experience

my kinks are apparently vanilla. Also, not really interested in nudity or exchanging nudes or anything like that

typical 4channer whom likes computers, vidya, and anime

>Do you want to be contacted outside this thread? If yes, leave your contact info
skype is live:throwawaythingy_1
kik is Mysteryfunbox
>>
>>25543673
*Not interested in traps or anyone with a penis
>>
File: SWKMBIKSSD.jpg (89KB, 900x1062px) Image search: [Google]
SWKMBIKSSD.jpg
89KB, 900x1062px
>Age/Sex/Location?
20/F/US

Homoflexible
I only date other women but I like sucking dick.

Blindfolds
Breath-play/Choking
Deepthroating
Facesitting
Orgasm Control/Denial
Public-play
Secret/Taboo Relationships
Teasing

I've gotten my feet wet

Easily

Very much. But it can't be fulfilled.

I'm a dancer.

>Do you want to be contacted outside this thread?
kik- callme.spanks
Don't hound me for pics or force your kinks on me or assume I'm horny because I posted.
Just looking to talk.
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
23/M (FtM)/USA (WA/ID)

Suuuub. Not even a little bit of a switch.
Bi-curiouse. Very into women, been kind of interested in men since starting T last year.

Bondage, D/s, M/s, petplay, pegging, femdom, butt stuff in general. Just fuck yes to all the butt stuff. Edging, orgasm denial, chastity. Fucking machines. Exhibitionism. Hell yeah to physical discomfort, but hard limit on sharp pain. Hard limit on verbal degradation and humiliation, which seems like an anomaly in kink community. DP, but that is the only time front hole stuff is OK.

Lots of fantasy, a little bit of sending photos online for one off D/s encounters. Virgin IRL.

I have a hard enough time achieving orgasm even WITH the kink stuff, without I just get bored.

My biggest hobbies are figure skating and anime. Surprisingly anime is incredibly social (I'm highly invested convention staff) and ice skating is heavy on solitude, kind of meditative. I like skating in the wee hours of the morning when the rink is almost empty, and my coach loves that I like losing myself in figure drills because it means my form is always really solid without her having to badger me about it.

Can't guarantee I won't wuss out of replying, but feel free to drop me a line:
[email protected]
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
21/M/California
Straight, Dominant
Domination
Throatfuck
General BDSM
Teasing
Tickling
Threesome play
Taboo/Secret Relationship
A small amount
Entirely
Sort of.
I enjoy basketball and business.
Kik: Adamsmith8814
>>
> 28/M/Italy
>straight/ Dom
> I love to be worshipped. Thanks me for letting you suck my cock, beg me to fuck you, be grateful, satisfy my desires.
> not very much
> I suppose yes
> see above
> i play tennis a lot
> kik fulgifoc if you want to make me happy
>>
>>25540452
so you want to be dominated by an ss officer this can be arranged
>>
>>25543669
That's sad to hear, where are you based?
I live in the UK and my city has a fairly healthy fetish scene and accessible events for newbies.
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
42 M NY
Sadist Dom
bdsm, gagging, choking, breathplay, cnc, knifeplay, gunplay, cumswapping, degradation and humiliation, watersports, public
extensive over a 20+ year period
I can cum to just fucking and blowjobs
Outdoor Hunting of naked sex slaves with a paintball gun, a taser and all my bad intentions
I collect precious gems
>Do you want to be contacted outside this thread? I highly doubt anyone here would want to contact me
>>
File: toybag-contents.jpg (2MB, 2000x2124px) Image search: [Google]
toybag-contents.jpg
2MB, 2000x2124px
>Age/Sex/Location?
30/M/Birmingham, UK

Pan/Dom

Forced orgasm/orgasm denial, breath play, collars and leashes, leather bondage, spanking caning and flogging, deep throat training, wax play, exhibitionism, munches, protocol play, pet play, sensory deprivation, electrics, bruising, biting, spitting, corporal punishment, body worship, cuckolding, keyholding, sissification, non-sexual servitude, domestic servitude.

Varies, but I've been into kink since 2004.

Yeah, but it's intensified with kink.

I'd love to have a chastised domestic slaveboy come visit for domestic servitude once a week. Live the dream.

I design websites for kinky professionals!

Kik: grimboy.soc
FL: Grimboy
>>
>>25538840
28/M also in Europe, more than willing to travel or even relocate. You have nothing to be ashamed about and I would love to talk to you. If you would like to talk you can email me at [email protected] but if you don't I completely understand.
>>
I like to kiss girls.
>>
>want to post contact info
>know that no girl is gonna bite
>and if she does she won't be nearby

Just mcfuckin end it m8s
>>
>>25543669
Just deleted my account just now. Honestly they can all just fill their asses with barbwire and drown in a deep fryer.
>>
Where are the subby boys at???
>>
>>25545147
I'd sub if you're female and pay my rent
>>
>>25545147
here
>>25538749
>>
>>25545147
>Age/Sex/Location?
23/M/Germany
Bi, Sub
General BDSM, Crossdressing, Anal/Pegging, Chastity
Always open for new stuff.
A bit
With girls, yes
Some, almost all of them involve me serving others.
I fancy myself a movie buff.
Kik: someonehere52

Just write me, doesn't have to be about kinky stuff.
>>
>tfw nobody likes latex

death metal
>>
File: this is sock.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
this is sock.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>Age/Sex/Location?
20/M/NY

Bi, sub I guess

Vanilla mostly, but loving stuff

Virgin

100%

I dunno, just lovely stuff I guess

In a frat, slight speech impediment, uh.. I adore streetlight manifesto

Uh, unless someone takes interest
>>
>>25540656
Where are you from?
>>
>>25545235
You love *stuff*?
>>
>>25544591
What part of NY? :)
>>
>>25545235
What part of NY? :)
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
26/M/Ca
Bi/Dom/Master
My kinks fall as:
-Slave training
-Sub Speech
-Obedient training
-Live in sessions
-Blindfold
-Bondage
-Anal/Vagianal simulation
-Physical fitness
-Mind reshape
I have a fair amount. I have had one person that was a frequent session and small sessions with people hear and there
Of course!
My elaborate fantasy would be to have a live in slave for a weekend. Man or woman. I would bring them home and once we wall through the door is when there training starts. My kink has more to do with the process more than the physical act of owning a slave. I would strip you of your identity, you live for me and I live to teach you. For example a slave would earn the right to wear clothing so until then they would walk in the nude or they way they speak. "I" or "me" is not allowed until they earn there individuality back only "this slave". The day would consist of tend8ng to the house, but at n8ght would be a more physical training.
I'm in the military
Kik: zeronoface
Feel free to contact me if you just want to talk about anything I listed that peeks your interest!
>>
>>25545223
Latex is for goths you faggot.
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
21/m/UK
Straight/switch
Bondage, feet, butt stuff, femdom, face sitting body worship, etc.
Pretty much all of it, I haven't lived out all of my weird fantasies but the basics are covered
Yes but not to the same level
Many, most involving a multitude of women and completely impossible
Can solve rubiks cube in 30 seconds
>Do you want to be contacted outside this thread? If yes, leave your contact info
If any kinky bi girls are up for a threesome with my girlfriend and I then sure thing
>>
File: 1456211327868.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1456211327868.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>Age/Sex/Location?
26/M/TX (Houston)
Looking for cis fems, I do switch FWB/Play partner shit
Female orgasm, eating pussy, squirting, bdsm, archivization, public sex, ties, sensory deprivation, role play, rough play (spanking, choking, hitting, biting, etc.), etc.
A lot with most to all of them plus i have experience as a bull even though its not my fav dynamic I'm more of a sexual chameleon, i like whatever gets the cis fem off most.
Yea I love tits and ass, exploring a girls body, eating pussy and fingering are some of my favorite things to do regularly during sexual situations, love watching a girl cum hard a lot.
I have some videos I'd like to make.
I read, watch TV (anime and other shit), watch a lot of movies, listen to lots of music, play video and tabletop games, also 420 blaze it.
For any cis fems in my area interested in hooking up,
kik: blackpoolgraves
>>
>ASL
early 20's/f/¤•burgerland •¤
>Role and sexual orientation
switch/bi
>Kinks
somnophilia <3, body worship, facesitting(giving),
orgasm tease/forced, mdlb/ddlg, dirty talk, legwear playing dress up etc,impact play(light pussy slaps/spanking/heavy choking) choking, tickling, playful wrestling, mirrors, interested in getting into con noncon, food, race, pet, and religous play. i notice there are people who lean conservative who realllly like me for some reason?? but i'm too shy and reserved rn lol. i lean toward the green/anarcho libertarian socialist side of the spectrum. plus my racial ambiguity is sought after. i desire a life of lush, loving, and primal decadence pls n thank
>Limits
blood(unless period blood haha), scat, piss(unless i tickle them), diapers, vomit, snot stuff like that, fisting, cheating, gaping holes, etc
>Something not kinky about yourself
petite, e/infj B^) philosophy/anthropology, cartoons, very bubbly and silly. sing and paint/draw, play games like animal crossing/harvest moon, want to start a garden and learn survival skills, 420, nuetral milk hotel and killer mike etc
>What are you looking for?
talk to people on the thread!! if it's okay i might post some pics, i'd like to read what y'all might do to me?
>Contact info
n/a
>>
>>25546118
Still trying to find a lady into some proper face sitting my self. 30/M here
>>
>>25538602
>Age/Sex/Location?
Male, 22, US
Straight as Spaguetti
Nope
Sure. Kik: JamesPollock95
>>
>>25546118
Definitely post pics and we'll see what to do with you
>>
>>25538602
>Age/Sex/Location?
25/Male/US Midwest
Dominant and straight
Creampie, anal, ddlg, cum play, rope, collars,
All well experienced
Yeah
Someone to let me use them as a cum dump for the entire night, wake up covered and full of my cum
I enjoy honesty and good sense of humor
Kik jdilla414
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
20/M/NC
Half-bi, Super submissive
Pleasing/making my gf or trap/trans gf cum, Facesitting, female domination, being tied up or handcuffed, teased and sometimes ruined orgasm, Pegging or being toyed and general buttplay, choking and breathplay
A fair amount, ive been toyed, had my face sat on, and tied up quite a bit. I'm not super familiar with it all, but ive been acquainted with it all.
Yes
Nothing too outside the realm of the stuff I said before. I LOOOVE making my partners fantasies come true and giving them pleasure, I have a few no-nos, but Im mostly open to most things
I study language and history and play vidya in my spare time
Kik- RemovicusVae
Snap- trailerparkgoys
>>
>>25546118
When you say somnophilia, do you mean that you get turned on thinking someone might slide your shirt up your thighs and run a finger or two along your crotch. If you start to wake up, they back off until you fall back asleep a bit. Once you fall asleep again, they slide your panties over your hips and thighs, down your legs...

That type of somnophilia?
>>
>>25545696
Downstate, near the city
>>
>>25538602
>Age/Sex/Location?
30/m/West Coast USA
Straight dom
I'm into control and enjoy obedient young ladies. I like telling them what to do and controlling their time. Obedience is my favorite thing.
I've done this with a couple of partners and exercised schedule control in a non-sexual context
Yes, I'm rather vanilla (albeit open-minded) otherwise
The slave collar: a collar that says "property of [my name]" on it. When the slave is wearing the collar, she /must/ obey every command she is given. While she is wearing the collar, she has no personal agency, she is property.
I'm educated and well-spoken. I have some obscure hobbies I won't mention here for the sake of privacy. A good slave may learn something useful from me.
[email protected]
>>
>>25547504
Bumping
>>
>>25546118
burgenland - schön mal jemanden aus Ö zu treffen :D
>>
>>25543669
>>25545081
Ironically a lot LGBTs and sjw types are there and usually end up causing the most drama, the insecurities of these people drive them insane or something. Either way the fetish community in general is gross and full of mental illness.

Your best bet is to find a normal girl, confirm she's sane and then try and get her into your fetish.
>>
>>25540955
Do you have kik? We have a lot of similar interests. I'm inexperienced, however. 22/m/KS
>>
>>25550819
Witrak on kik
Mind you I'm not interested in doing stuff online other than discussion, I much prefer in person.
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
20/m/netherlands
Bisexual, sub/pet
Feet and petplay mainly, I love being treated as a dog and to be given commands and stuff like that to the point where I forget that I'm human.
Also into furry stuff.
I'm in a reletionship witha dominant guy and my we've been experimenting more and more recently.
Sometimes.
Me and my bf would love to have a second female pet we can play with. mmf threesomes are a newfound fetish of ours.
I'm a student hoping to move out of my parents house in one or two years.
ask if you're interested
>>
File: shushblush.jpg (1MB, 1293x1678px) Image search: [Google]
shushblush.jpg
1MB, 1293x1678px
>>25548052
mmmm... yes, please!! i love it when they think i'm still sleeping, too. one time i had a roomie come into the livingroom where i was sleeping. he started to slowly remove my covers and traced his breathing, fingers and tongue around my thighs, curve of my ass and pussy lips. he gingerly and excitedly(his breathing) fingered me, carefully pausing thoughout it all. he may have even put his penis on me, all i know is that he came on my little perky cheeks. i should also mention i'm very much into sensory stuff. i also pretend to accidentally graze and touch my partner when they sleep. (i also have partialism)
>>25549135
:^3???

also pic rel, be as descriptive as u like or nah bbluvs
>>
>>25552143
Reminds me of a time (1st of January) after a party at my old crib. One girl (a female friend) stayed the night, she slept on the couch. I woke up around 1 pm.. she was still in a deep sleep.

I woke her up and told her that she could continue to nap in my bed, I needed to clean the livingroom.

During midday she was still asleep.
I woke her up with breakfast on bed. She had 2-3 bites out of her omelet max. I ate the rest and curled under the blanket as well. We chatted a bit..

Suddenly she turned her ass towards me and told me she wanted to sleep a little more.

After 10 seconds of silence I crawled up to her, spooning her for a minute or so. She gave no respons, so traveled my right hand down her waist, and rested my hand onto her hipbone.

I hesitated to go further, so I fell asleep like that. I still dunno if she was pretending to sleep and was waiting for more?
>>
>>25552143

I'm from Austria too, I guess there's no chance to get your contact?

Partialism is great, what kind of body parts are you fixated on?
>>
>>25549198
yep

also, kinky discord? is there something like that around? Maybe it would be easier to meet people that way and filter out shit people.
>>
>>25552143
Where in burgerland?
>>
>>25540452
That's actually pretty common. I dated a black girl who literally masturbated to Nazi uniforms. When something runs counter to your values like that, it can trigger that fascination that we have with the taboo.
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
18/F/Pennsylvania US

I'd consider myself straight because of my fetishes, but i do find girls sexually attractive because lets be real girls are hot

DDLG, spanking, butt play (but ive never done anal), i can get really turned on just by dirty talk and tone of voice, sexual and non-sexual dominance, half the time i dont really know what i'm doing so i like that guidance/being told what to do/being put in my place kind of stuff, being called pet names (little one is my favorite)
desu i really dont know much about myself sexually so i like the idea of someone taking over and helping find my "potential" and really getting to know what i like

not much, ive been experimenting with my partner, but i can tell hes not really the daddy type.

yes, but i want to get into kinkier stuff

i want to meet up with my partner one day at a bar or someplace and act like it's our first time ever meeting, and playing out a rape scenario.

I'm 5'9", 140lb, my BWH ratio is 35/27/40 inch, i like to draw and plan on going to collage for art, but i live in the middle of no where.

hmm, im not sure yet
>>
>>25553982
would you like to be dressed in a condom suit?
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
22/m/US
Bi/switch, really a sub but I like to please so I can dom if my partner prefers it
Licking, petplay, bdsm/restraint, submission. But my most intense one is lactation/breast-sucking
A bit with everything except actual anr, I almost always incorporate breast-sucking into any sexual experience though
Heck yeah
How much time do you have?
I'm 1 year frim my bachelor degree, and I'm a published poet. (My degree is environmental science though, not english or writing)
Sure kik me, csrawr
I like chatting in general with anyone, sexual or non.
>>
>>25553982
I love spanking, had an ex that would dominate fairly strictly. And any time she 'misbehaved' I'd spank her as punishment. Super fun
>>
>>25553982
I could definately help you with your daddy needs and i love taking control
>>
>>25553992
im not sure what that is .///.
>>25554001
are you good at being a daddy?
>>
File: condom suit kek.jpg (12KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
condom suit kek.jpg
12KB, 300x400px
>>25553992
oh wait no i got it x3 heh
>>
>>25554011
>>
>>25554015
i don't like condoms, so probably not 3: sorry
>>
>>25554006
Yes, i am. You should find out first hand though
>>
>>25554017
Will you add me on Kik? Would love to explore your kinks more

Anonjohn514
>>
File: cuts_anon.png (1MB, 916x1160px) Image search: [Google]
cuts_anon.png
1MB, 916x1160px
26/M/New Orleans Dom

I like knife and blood play. Pic related, one of my subs.
>>
>>25553982
I'm a fairly dominant person in general, and your kinks seem to mesh well. If you're interested in shooting a message outside of the thread, my kik is whyamievendoingthis
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
37/M/Colorado (Colorado Springs)
Straight (although I love passable traps and trans-girls) / Switch
As a sub I am a sissy submissive and strapon slut. As a Dom I am into rough sex, choking, face slapping, bondage, ownership, slavery, daddy/daughter. In general I love kissing, pussy and asshole worship/rimming, snowballing, watersports, toy play, gender reversal role play, forced-bi role play, lactation, orgasm control/denial, mutual masturbation while watching porn. I am open to virtually any kink.
15+ years
Yes, but I prefer kink when possible. My current favorites are cross dressing as a sub and Daddy/Daughter as a dom.
I can write a book on this.
I spend a lot of time hanging out in Denver, kayaking and computer programming when not at work.
Kik: HotWetTongue4U

Ladies (and hot, passable traps) only please:)
>>
>>25547504
Bumping myself

Any kinky females around? Interested talking about fantasies, fetishes haven't tried yet, how you became who you are today etc?
Bonus if into being impregnated, grool eating, cum play, lactation
>>
>>25554006
Kik me at imthorrbo if you wanted to get to talking. I have a few daddy tendencies that haven't been worked on lately
>>
>>25553982

I'm specifically into guidance, training and dirty talk, andrewwebber427 on kik if you want to discuss it
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
24/ftm(cd)/canada
Gay, 90% sub, 10% dom
petplay, slave/master, watersports, bit of pain stuff, absolutely love orders given in a bit of a gentle sense (rather than saying "suck it bitch"), I do cross dress in women's clothing (while binding chest and packing)
quite a bit. not enough with the ownership/orders
depends how vanilla we're talking
no, not really. just wanting to fulfill my need to please people and feeling wanted
I paint and play piano
sure, kik is thunderaugust

I do identify male. I don't give a shit if you have an opinion about it, keep it to yourself. I'm good the way I am. I am open to discuss it if more info is needed, so long as it's respectful.
>>
>Male/20/Illinois
>Striaght
>I enjoy female dominanace and love spit/slobber and sometimes feet
>Hardly any experience with my kinks because my gf is chub a kill
>Can vanilla stuff still get you off? Yes
>Do you have an elaborate fantasy you want to fulfill? Fulfilling her fantasy is all I need
>Bored with life need to escape and need friends, not even that weird of a guy honestly
>Do you want to be contacted outside this thread? Yes kik is alecwayne653 SC alec9576 hmu female anons pls
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
22/m/usa
Bi/Sub
Cuckoldry, humiliation, virginity, cum, impregnation
Not nearly enough
Yeah but meh
I just really get off on the thought of guys fucking my little sister. Let me know what you'd like to do to her, or what guys are probably doing to her, or pretend you're the guy who's done those things to her and torture me with it. She's really sweet and trusting and I love thinking about guys taking advantage of that.
I drink a lot and I'm not clever enough to think of something to put here.
Kik: cuckthrowaway
>>
>ASL
18/M/Portland,Or
>Orientation
Gay Sub (although I like traps as well)
>kinks
Into almost everything to a greater or lesser extent (except for Blood,Urethral play,Diapers,scat,age play,latex,hardcore bondage,Public play,and hardcore pain) but lately been infatuated with hypno,GentleDom,and pet play.

>past experience with kink
I had a long distance trap Dom for a while who made me film myself jerking off and punching my balls,thanking her/him for ordering me to buy a dildo,buy panties and send photos along with doing some roleplay shit.
>am I capable of getting off to vanilla?
Yes.
>elaborate fantasy
I'm big into gokkun and have always wanted someone to 'force' me to drink and play with a litre or more of semen but it's almost impossible to even find quality gay gokkun porn and anytime I say gokkun in a chat I have to define it for the other person.
>Non kinky fact about myself
I love violent shows alot because they help with my lows
>Contact info
My kik is doublethemingus
Really want to RP or have lewd discussion but would also do pics and long distance play as well.
>>
File: 798978897879.jpg (144KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
798978897879.jpg
144KB, 1366x768px
I am only really into feet. I especially enjoy seeing people step on hot pizzas bare foot. I would like more content of this nature. Don't care if you are a guy, gal or something in between, I'm interested regardless. Only requirements are hairless legs and feet, as well as very long toes. If this interests you, let me know and we can make a deal that would benefit both of us.
>>
>>25558474
You sir are a genius of refined tastes. I love life a little more knowing there's a mind out there as cultured as yours. No sarcasm.
>>
>>25558474
Wow. You almost beat sneeze-girl in weirdest fetish. Bravo.
>>
File: Photo on 2017-07-23 at 6.31 PM.jpg (208KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2017-07-23 at 6.31 PM.jpg
208KB, 1080x720px
I just wanna talk with a girl that doesn't mind I wear latex on cam.

skype dremcfleuve
>>
>>25538602
25/m/dom

Any females into grool eating, lactation, cream pie? Kik jdilla414
>>
>>25560018
Do you only use Skype? Any other contact info? I admire latex!
>>
Vid related, my kink. (the accompanying essential female audio here: http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1502615697206.webm )

In a nutshell: Meet up in public but discrete location, e.g. corner of desolate side of massive plaza parking lot, our cars blocking any obvious line of sight to passerbys.

Then, woman films and directs me to masturbate, toy with myself, and ultimately eat my own cum.

if you are into this, prove it by actually writing a letter

ohseecai AT hotmail
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
M/US, straight, sub as fuck
Femdom. Basically, worshiping and pampering the bejesus out of someone who is narcissistic/sadistic enough to relax, enjoy it, and take me completely for granted.
Yep
Always wanted to be a guinea pig for a girl who gets off on using and degrading someone but has never had a chance to actually do it. Letting her explore her own fantasies and guilty pleasures at her own pace, and gradually become more drunk on the power and more smug about it.
>>
>>25538602
>Age/Sex/Location?
19, USA, male
Bi-sexual
Giantess/Giant
Lot's of fapping time
No
I want to be shrunken to an inch tall and placed in the palm of a cute guy who jerks himself off with me in his hand, then afterwards places me in his butt until our next session
I'm pretty quiet.
No.
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
25/Male/Germany
Straight/Switch (dom and sub)
Rope, fleshlight, cuffs, clothespins, oil, sometimes light anal, new things
Several years
I like movies, art, music and games
my kik is: likemikehock
>>
>>25538602
>Age/Sex/Location?
26/m/Germany

Straight/leaning towards Dom

Depends. IRL mainly women "letting loose" and just going crazy. Nothing sexier than a woman moaning and begging for more.

When it comes to fapping, preferences include:
Hentai:
>straight shota
>bestiality
>incest (preferrably siblings)
>netorare
>ahegao
>leather & latex
>bdsm
>any combination of the above

"Real" Porn:
>mainly amateur/homemade stuff for basically everything except scat/pee/vomit, depending on the mood.

Well I'm only just getting the hang of it, so not too much.

Yes. Hentai needs to be well-drawn though.

The only plausible (i.e. non-Hentai) fantasy I ever had has already been fulfilled (FFM threesome with my SO and her best friend),

Atm I'm watching Red Dawn (the remake) for the first time ever.

I don't necessarily want to be contacted, but I'd appreciate tips on being Dom, especially when it comes to being creative. I can't seem to come up with new ideas atm. Stuff I've done so far:
>choking
>scratching
>biting
>spanking
>physical restriction (no ropes)
>>
>>25560757
kik virvum666
>>
>>25556224
great joke post
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
18 f west coast us
bi/switch
blood, choking, getting tied up, degradation, mild dd/lg, public sex (not exhibitionism), mild voyeurism
only with choking and degradation, not much
yes
nothing very specific
I play bass!
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
19/f/Canada
Straight sub/slave
Mostly sub/dom stuff. Also choking, slapping, bdsm, forced/rape, exhibitionism, humiliation
Sorta experienced, I had a sugar daddy who was pretty dominant and introduced me to most of my kinks
Most of the time yeah
Being a permanent sex slave/cum dump to a group of guys
I love vidya
Sure, kik: RedFlavour
>>
>>25562907
Contact?
>>
>>25545223
tfw into latex but fucking allergic to it
>>
>>25562907
>>25562939
Kik? Jdilla414
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
26/F/England
Bisexual, Mommy/Owner
Petplay, ageplay, adult nursing, sensory deprivation, exhibitionism, shibari, latex, leather, diapers. Probably a lot more but I can't think of anything else.
Petplay and ageplay, about two years for both, sensory deprivation and exhibitionism I did a bit off in my past relationship. I went for a walk naked with nothing but a collar, when I was submissive which is a fond memory. I'm lactating but haven't had any adult nursing experience yet since people near me aren't my type.
Yes
Not really, I've filled a lot of fantasies already. I guess with the right person I'd want to explore being a pet a bit more (which I was in the past), and probably more exhibitionism.
Not really elaborate but the main thing I'd want is a mommy/x relationship, as in have a nursery and pretty much treat them as a baby.
I'm good at DIY, tall and strong. Play a lot of games.
No, nothing good really comes from being spammed with 50 kiks
>>
>>25563040
Omg where in England you sound perfect!
>>
Are there any sugar daddies here looking for twinkish boys?
>>
Well, I'm looking for a sub/slave with a bratty twist, even better. I'm a successful man in his 20's with a thing for big breasts, dirty talkers, thin waists, big butts, and fair skin. I've been called an 8/10 before, but I'm a 10/10 humorist. :)
Distance is important for me, but I do not mind a few hours of driving. You have to be in Florida and own a vehicle. Giving contact info upon request. Thanks!
>>
>>25563050
I'm not really looking for anyone at the moment sorry, but I'm in the north east. There's a few mommies up here that I'm aware of
>>
>>25563074
Ah shame, I'd love to explore the pet thing with you, and turn you into a sub, though I'm also into the mummy thing so would love to try that too. If you're not interested in finding anyone that's cool, if you change your mind let me know I'll give you my kik/skype. I'm into pee as well but it's not a must.
>>
>>25563083
>I'm into pee as well
Just had to throw that in there huh? lol
>>
>>25562939
there's still pvc, I play bass as well
>>25562527
>>
>>25563090
Well if it was something you wanted to try then I thought I'd throw it all out there, spanking/hitting too and I guess forced lesbianism
>>
>>25563074
But honestly it's cool if you're not looking for anything now, if you ever are again post in one of these threads I'll kik you for sure if you do
>>
>>25563040
if you're interested in sitting down and having a chat wearing latex
>>25562527
>>
>>25563204
>"I just wanna talk with a girl that doesn't mind I wear latex on cam."
>Posts pic of yourself not wearing latex

Already disappointed anon
>>
>>25544591
why not post your kik you fuck
>>
>>25563232
what is this?
>>25545223
>>
>>25562957
>>25547504
Bumping myself

Looking for really kinky females, if similar interests the better but very open. Experienced and horny. Kik jdilla414
>Cum sluts are the best
>>
>>25563040
I'm 100% into your fetishes execpt diapers but maybe i can get ito them. I'm a sub trap add me (THIS POST ISNT FOR ANY OTHER PEOPLE PLSTY YOU WILL BE IGNORED ;) )

alex120002
>>
>>25563090
just gonna leave my kik since other dudes are and fuck that shit, someguy26863, contact me if you ever want
>>
>>25563260
Well shit, I'd love to own a full catsuit but latex is pretty expensive.
>>
>23/f/tx
>Bi sexual/Switch, but I'm more of a domme.
>BDSM/edgeplay/knife play/blood play/choking/public
>Not enough. I want to be a pro domme badly. I need to be.
>It can but it's so boring. My bf isn't into kinky stuff like I am. It's killing me.
>I have a fantasy of being held hostage and tortured.
>I like animals and I'm a great baby sitter.
>I'm trying to be a pro domme. I have an Instagram. It's @widowxxblack
>>
>>25563291
I got mine from Simon O for €320 and you can get cheaper ones elsewhere
>>
>>25563297
Interested. Kik?
>>
>>25562925
Are you a trap
>>
>>25563318
No kik. IG for now
>>
>>25563297
hello. i'm totally into holding people hostage and torturing them.
where abouts in Texas are you.
your exact address, please
>>
>asl
21 m Georgia(usa)
>orientation
Straight sub/slave
>kinks fetishes
Most femdom, petplay, facesitting, body worship, nursing, spanking, light bondage, collar and leash, pegging, orgasm control, smothering, loving caring and monogamous relationships
>limits/dislikes
Blood, scat, cucking, polygamy, permanant marks.
>experience
Little to none, my previous relationships were all vanilla or required me to dom.
>vanilla
I like vanilla sex but even during vanilla sex i prefer to be on the bottom and out of control.
>fantasies
Lots, i want to be collared, forced to eat ass for long periods of time, forced to until the girl is satisfied without being allowed to finish, smothered by breasts or ass, pegged until i cum multiple times, all while being softly teased
>non kinky
I love and overanalyze movies and games
>contact
Kik: memyself345, i have skype and discord and telegram too but i dont use them as much

Plz message, im a good boy ;_;
>>
>>25563462
No ig for me, sorry.
>>
>>25563469
Pics. Now
>>
>>25563597
Just, of me? Or like nudes?
>>
>>25563632
>>25563597
This is me, plz no bully
>>
>>25563657
Find some women's panties and post pics of you wearing them.
>>
>>25563697
Im at a friends right now and dont own any but i could buy some this week and send a pic to you on kik
>>
>>25563706
I'm the previously mentioned domme. I only use IG.
>>
>>25563718
Im not interested in anyone with a boyfriend already, or blood/edgeplay
>>
File: 1427527706682.gif (2MB, 299x232px) Image search: [Google]
1427527706682.gif
2MB, 299x232px
I'm making a 4chan kink discord if anyone wants to throw some idea's at me. The current channels I have up are

General Kink
Welcome thread
Looking For
NSFW Pics
BDSM
LGBT Kink

all nsfw except welcome thread
>>
We are already dead, so we better start learning how to die
>>
>>25563835
this is scary af, not the best pic for PR just saying
>>
>>25563835
I might be inclined to join, but I have to agree with
>>25563960
>>
File: 1427527517567.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1427527517567.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>25563960
>>25563979
pussies
>>
>>25564034
you can probably get a lot of drugs through customs with an asshole like that but no just no.

discord is a good idea tho
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
27/m
bi - switch - verse
exhibitionism mostly but into a little of everything, well rounded pervert
varying, can deepthroat and cum hands free sometimes both learned from practice
rarely/ no
a few, and ive been lucky enough to do a few
kik - artoftheproblem1
>>
>>25564119
>>
File: 20170716_022507.jpg (765KB, 1211x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170716_022507.jpg
765KB, 1211x1200px
>>25564130
>>
File: 20170716_021452.jpg (829KB, 1244x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170716_021452.jpg
829KB, 1244x1200px
>>25564136
>>
>>25564139
>>
>>25563835
Link to the discord group?
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.