[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mental illness discord, for all you depressed and lonely fuc

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: dftgh.jpg (50KB, 605x430px) Image search: [Google]
dftgh.jpg
50KB, 605x430px
mental illness discord, for all you depressed and lonely fuckers

we care for you

you belong to us

https://discord.gg/4ekgscB
>>
File: degenerate barbies.jpg (47KB, 457x640px) Image search: [Google]
degenerate barbies.jpg
47KB, 457x640px
Looking for beautiful and depressed men

>people who fucking voice

+ girls who want to talk makeup in #prettymakeups channel
>>
>tfw severely depressed and incredibly lonely but too awkward to take part in group chats
>>
>>25537523

you can just join and listen to us love you passively man
>>
>>25537535
I suppose that doesn't sound too bad, I could use a little lovin' now and then.
>>
>>25537475
What is that from?
>>
>>25537600
Nevermind, found out via google.
>>
>>25537600

from ur mom
>>
>>25537475
Im not depressed but am pretty lonely.
Recently i started volunteering at this nursing home wich is fun. I play board games 90 minutes per week with old people.
The nurses are cute who dont see a lot of males in their 20s when they work so they give me a lot of attention and the old people are hilarious.
I can recommend it to anyone who feels lonely
>>
>>25537642

how old are you anon and why was that the thing you thought to do? that is, did you start volunteering because you were lonely specifically?
>>
>>25537982
Im 28 and was looking for a game night (board games) in my town to join, yes because i was lonely and have a hard time being social.
I basicly just work and eat and sleep and sit behind my PC the rest of my time.
I didnt find a game night but did find an ad where the nursing home wrote they looked for people to play board games with the old people. Thats how i got there, everybody in it from the nurses to the old folks get really excited when im there cause all their volunteers are either really old or really young. Ive been doing it for a couple months now and its fun.
>>
>>25537475
Bump cause this sounds nice desu.
>>
File: which one are you.jpg (165KB, 721x721px) Image search: [Google]
which one are you.jpg
165KB, 721x721px
>>
>>25538618

Come join the server anon if you haven't already, I love that you found something like that to do though, even like hearing about that shit makes me happy
>>
>>25537475

https://discord.gg/4ekgscB

NEW LINKKK LAST ONE'S DEADDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>25541059

here is new link

https://discord.gg/tRfbc
>>
File: DGWi5y8XYAIVCZm.jpg (36KB, 540x476px) Image search: [Google]
DGWi5y8XYAIVCZm.jpg
36KB, 540x476px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.