[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SELF HATE THREAD SELF HATE THREAD WOO WOO WOO WOO ZOO WEE MAMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: FullSizeRender 5.jpg (619KB, 1739x2318px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender 5.jpg
619KB, 1739x2318px
SELF HATE THREAD SELF HATE THREAD WOO WOO WOO WOO ZOO WEE MAMA
itt we talk about how disgusting we feel on a daily basis because even ugly girls look away if you make eye contact and every friendship i've ever had with the opposite sex ended up nightmarishly traumatic and even if a girl was interested in me i'm too goddamn autistic to know what to say or do because human conversation is motherfucking calculus to me oh god hahahah * dabs *
>>
>>25536314
I could see it
>>
>>25536328
See what? Cause it sure ain't my will to live that muhfuc long gone
>>
>>25536337
Why you would hate yourself.
>>
>>25536346
well it ain't thinly veiled
>>
>>25536314
As much as you want the purpose of this thread to be a sort of collective pity party/self-rant thread OP, you're too fucking handsome. There are too many straight up goblin looking dudes, obese, short, poor, balding, that will believe you're in no position to complain.
If you are autistic; oh well, at least you have looks. Figuring out the math around relationships/dating isn't as hard when you at least have an attractive face/body.
>>
>>25536358
CAN I EAT UR ASS
>>
>>25536389
Nah.
>>
>>25536389
So then, honest question OP: was your circumcision looser or tighter?
>>
File: Snapchat-461926624.jpg (104KB, 518x920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-461926624.jpg
104KB, 518x920px
I've only ever managed to make a few male friends and they're usually super outcasts that are desperate or ugly. Girls usually are fucked up mentally and worthy of being instituted if they talk to me.
>>
>>25536478
lel i've been institutionalized good shit
>>
File: Photo on 8-3-17 at 12.48 AM.jpg (176KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 8-3-17 at 12.48 AM.jpg
176KB, 1080x720px
>>25536314
>every friendship i've ever had with the opposite sex ended up nightmarishly traumatic
kekkke you've had friends who are girls? i've never had that

>even if a girl was interested in me i'm too goddamn autistic to know what to say or do because human conversation is motherfucking calculus to me oh god
well i never had a chance to go through that calculus because i've never had a girl interested in me.

you'd look good enough if you got a better haircut. at least your situation is salvageable.
>>
File: haircut.jpg (480KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
haircut.jpg
480KB, 1944x2592px
>>25538113

JUST GET A HAIRCUT THEY SAID
YOU HAVE LOADS OF POTENTIAL THEY SAID
>>
>>25538136
you look like a knockoff combination of ed sheeran and the hosier. you do have potential, i don't know why you're upset at me. you could easily get a gf at this point.
>>
>>25538142
How can I have potential when there is nothing left to improve except surgery?
>>
>>25538158
Also I feel like I look better in thumbnail images for some reason.
>>
>>25538158
you have the potential to improve your personality

i'm trying to figure out why you responded to me in the first place. i'm not upset, just confused why you responded to my first post.
>>
>>25538163
You mentioned haircuts.
>>
>>25538163
also personality doesn't mean shit if they don't swipe right in the first place.
>>
>>25538167
well your haircut is good, just work on your personality now. and you could still lift weights, i can tell by your neck that you don't lift. start lifting if you still want to improve yourself aesthetically, but rn you could get a gf with a passable personality.
>>
>>25538179
dude tinder is only for 9+/10. you're like a 7.5, which is the same thing as being 0 on tinder.

you gotta find other ways to meet girls
>>
>>25538191
0 on tinder is 0 in reality. Every girl uses that shit now.
>>
>>25538209
that's the dating scene in 2017. sorry man. but there are obviously still ways to meet girls irl, so put the legwork in or quit bitching
>>
>>25538223
I'd prefer to spend the time trying to improve myself than chasing after girls who will cheat on me anyway because they can always do better.

I just don't know what more I can improve. Added some neck exercises to my routine though. I do lift weights I'm just very bad at it.
>>
>>25538283
ZOO WEE MAMA THIS AIN'T A DATING ADVICE THREAD IT'S A MISERY THAT ENGULFS US UNTIL OUR INEVITABLE INESCAPABLE PLUNGE INTO OBLIVION THREAD HAHAHAHA IM TOO SCARED TO KMS* dabs *
>>
>>25536314

you're not ugly ??????
seriously it's not your face?
maybe chicks break eye contact because you look MAD AF ???????/
am confuse
>>
>>25538312
why wouldn't i be mad females treat me like garbage
>>
File: file.jpg (2MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
2MB, 2432x4320px
>>25538191
not true. I get 10+ matches a day and I can't be more than a 5
>>
>>25538113
d-dyrus?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.