[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm giving up, incessantly battling the torture of day to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6672.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6672.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
I'm giving up, incessantly battling the torture of day to day life in a world that's simply too shallow, unfair and unaccepting for a guy as ugly and mentally ill and unlikable as me. I just wanted to say goodbye to this board since it's been a big part of my life for the pat 5 years. I wish everyone who is depressed, damaged or self hating can overcome it and love themselves and be loved.
>>
File: naq1u6u84mo10.gif (2MB, 493x248px) Image search: [Google]
naq1u6u84mo10.gif
2MB, 493x248px
okk bye
>>
File: FullSizeR1.jpg (72KB, 640x608px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeR1.jpg
72KB, 640x608px
>>
Why though?

There is always something worth living for.
>>
>>25535962
Because I'll never be loved

I work so hard just to only afford rent in an expensive city and I have no social life anymore and I'm avoided ok all dating sites and I just see how family members and peers are so happy and live normal lives where I'm always so depressed that I can't find anyone and that no girls would accept me... even here, where people with low self esteem post pics and can be reassured they have potential and be liked, has made me feel worse. Even the girls here who compliment every other guy will make me feel awful and always confirm that the insecurities I always had are true... even professional help after years doesn't fix my despair and hopelessness. I quit. Nobody gave me a chance or wanted me to to be happy when I was living and hoping for a bright future? I'm just not okay with growing old and dying alone and unloved.

I may not be the only one who's never been loved, but I've been so patient for many years and things get worse and I've felt worse and worse and I'm just not gonna put up with this battle I cannot win
>>
>>25536003
Ur OK find things to occupy ur time gaming reading shit I don't think I'm ugly but I feel the same Ive had some girlfriends but I always end up dumping them, I thought I was real picky and just got bored with them easily, to make a long story shrt I found out this is my problem. depression & Anhidonia now I just do what I want cause I know y i feel the way I feel & now I even have a low tolerance fr Pll and avoid most cause tend to want to knock you out sex feels like a chore the only thing I feel is when I nut. It's like waking up and going to work and the only thing you look forward to is leaving.
>>
>>25536003
Post face.
>>
>>25536003
man you crashed straight through my feels. i'm right there with you.

i think i'm going to hang myself before the semester starts. i see no point in continuing life.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.