[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon opinion? Would you be grossed out during intimacy? Still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: File_000.jpg (327KB, 1060x1370px) Image search: [Google]
File_000.jpg
327KB, 1060x1370px
Femanon opinion? Would you be grossed out during intimacy?

Still a virgin. I have a pretty cute face and square jaw.

I've had a couple opportunities with girls here and there, but always turn them down.
Very insecure about my skin and none of them know about it.

Hoping to lose ~15 more pounds and get to ~10% BF. Then get surgery to remove.
Might take up to a year before surgery happens though. Not getting any younger.

Date-able bod?
>>
not a girl so no femanon opinion, but to get to the thread rolling

do more situps and tighten your core before you hit 10%
>>
>>25535737
I do hundreds every week. My stomach has the biggest flab of skin on my body. When I do pushups, it hangs out like 10 inches.

Pretty sure im never going to see abs until I get surgery.

Its like this guys bod.
https://youtu.be/a7oyTazgBmk?t=2m3s
>>
>>25535710
Protip: don't get fat

This should be used as a fucking warning label on sodas and shit processed food

You look a lot better now. The loose skin is weird. I'm sure there are plenty of girls who would have no problem with it if you have a relationship. I've never seen someone like that irl so I dunno how I would react
>>
Femanon here and I don't think it's that off putting. It shows that you put actual effort into losing weight and did well. If you're really self conscious about it, there's always that excess skin removal surgery you can get done.
>>
>>25535761
>Protip: don't get fat
I agree. Was raised fat.
Been obese as long as I can remember.
Got my first stretch marks when I was 10 years old.

Fat parents. When they wanted pizza/fast food/ice cream/ chips/ soda, they would stuff me as well.

Bad parenting :\ Wasnt really given the option.
>>
File: File_000 (1).jpg (270KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
File_000 (1).jpg
270KB, 1280x960px
>What stomach looks like when I hold the skin up.
>>
File: dfewfewfew.jpg (229KB, 1348x902px) Image search: [Google]
dfewfewfew.jpg
229KB, 1348x902px
I just posted on r9k in a similar thread, congrats op you do look a lot better

just keep dieting and exercising there's not other way to fix loose skin (other than surgery but fuck that)

like >>25535737 said do a shitload of situps and hips stuff it's the most effective thing to do. do it on the daily, every day and you'll see a lot of improvement

and it's also funny because my parents did also let me eat the fuck I wanted when I was a kid and it's probably why I got so fat, that left pic is my peak when I was 18 and I weighted ~110 kilos. moving out to another city for college and living on my own made me realize how terrible I are every day so I started cooking for myself, dieting and running. now I'm trying to do more weights and get more into shape

hope this and op's story motivates people who lurk around here, there's hope for everybody to be happy in your own body. if we could so can you

[spoiler]I still hate myself from other motives lol[/spoiler]
>>
>>25535819
spoilers don't work on soc? I hate this board kek
>>
>>25535777
I just watched the penn and teller bullshit episode on fast food and I was pretty disgusted with their take, I understand it from a libertarian/small government standpoint, but I also understand it from the NAAO standpoint, that if parents are going to poison their children it does force the government (or we the people) to take a stand against it
>>
>>25535710
I'm a woman in the same position, so all I can say is your loose skin isn't that bad at all! The thing is to be upfront about it to ladies, but I don't think it would be a huge deal for most women. You'll even be having surgery, so it's a temporary thing and even less of an issue.

Congrats on losing the weight! Keep up the good work, anon.
>>
>>25535710
No homo but, if a girl is off put by the extra skin then she's not the one for you. Remember OP, we live in a society that expends a lot of time and effort on making women feel insecure about their bodies- she's probably thinking about what you think about her extra skin and stretch marks and won't give yours a second thought.
>>
>>25535710
How fat did you start and how big are you now?
>>
>>25536152
320lbs to 180lbs

fat pic was at 280 lbs though. Didnt start taking pics till then
>>
>>25536162
pretty good man, you're looking good

frankly, I'm jealous...
>>
OP
3 things
1. sugar scrubs on the loose skin, this gets more blood flow to the area and take off the old skin

2 /3 preparation H and wraps,

put prep H on skin and then use seran wrap or the neoprine belts to tighten skin
>>
You'll be fine if you are 30+
Superficial standards drop and real things are a plus
If not, things get better
But I'm gonna follow in Chris Cornell's footsteps so wtf do I know lol
>>
>>25535710
femanon here, you're looking good. i wouldn't be put off by the extra skin, i'm having similar problems but for me it's mostly on my thighs. i'm far from being done losing weight, but i'm also 30+ so no chance of my skin miraculously becoming tight on its own anymore.

my fuckbuddy/crush was about your size and lost weight with the help of a gastric bypass. he got excess skin removed before i met him. the scars are very visible (pretty sure it's not just because of complications during healing), so you're not gonna look totally like "normal" guys even after you have the skin removed. i'm going along with >>25535766 as to the marks on your body are signs of your dedication, which is quite a turn-on.

sadly my guy's been struggling to keep the weight off longterm, i hope that won't happen to you. good luck with your further development!
>>
>>25537610
>struggling to keep the weight off longterm, i hope that won't happen to you

been sub 200lbs for a year now.
Part of the military as well. Get paid to do PT every day.
Never going back to what I was.

>the scars are very visible
I'm aware. Would rather have a scar than the old man skin though. Will probably just get a cover up tattoo.
>>
>>25535710
Slightly related, but how slow do you have to go to avoid lose skin?
>>
>>25535710
I didn't even know this was possible. I'd still totally fuck you, though.
>>
>>25538348
I think when you loose 100+lbs, loose skin isn't avoidable. There is only so much elasticity your body has.

I'm at the 2 year mark and lost my first 120 lbs in the first year. That was my initial goal and kind of got lazy with the diet once I hit it.

Army required me to be 186 to join and now requires me to be 179 now that im active duty.

Used a Shea/cocoa/aloe body cream nearly every day. Tried to build muscle to fill it out.

Doesnt seem like im going to be able to get rid of the muffin top unless I cut it off though.
>>
>>25538417
Are you me? Was sphere mode then lost 120lbs to go infantry. Tried to get shredded but could never lose the muffin-top due to loose skin on my sides.

I'm just going to save for surgery at this point.
>>
>>25538417
I was 186 when I joined the forces, now college has me up to 215.
>>
>>25535777
this is so sad. Feel bad for you man. But you've changed a lot and I'm sure there are many girls who are okay with it (most in fact). From what I can tell in your pic your face does look cute, and so you should be confident. Face is everything.
>>
Doesn't bother me personally. There's far more important things. Any girl you're with may very well have her imperfections and hangups too. Anyway get to a point of dating before she even sees your body. That shit doesn't matter if you genuinely like someone. Would you really want a girl who found a less than perfect body that disgusting?

>owner of saggy boobs who hid myself for years
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.