[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

old thread >>25513093 Ideal partner thread, last one died

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 498
Thread images: 109

File: 1501412987973s.jpg (3KB, 250x102px) Image search: [Google]
1501412987973s.jpg
3KB, 250x102px
old thread >>25513093

Ideal partner thread, last one died

>Their gender

>Their age

>Their height

>Their body type

>Their race/nationality

>Their personality

>Their interests

>Describe a perfect day with them

>Talk a bit about yourself

>Optional picture of yourself/picture of a person that fits your criteria!

>Optional contact
>>
File: WIN_20170730_20_11_11_Pro.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170730_20_11_11_Pro.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
Oh sick, one of these

>Their gender
female
>Their age
18 to 23
>Their height
preferably shawty, but really I don't care too much
>Their body type
preferrably slimmer, not skelly tho
>Their race/nationality
white/azn
>Their personality
kind of cynical/dark, a bit cutesy as well maybe if that's possible
>Their interests
if I said "vidya and anime" I'd sound even more like a faggot than I currently do
that said, vidya and anime
shit idk. Maybe go out to eat, share our art/ideas with each other, and then shitpost a while before falling asleep in each others' arms or something gay like that
um
I draw
I make music
I play JRPGs
I post on 4chan too much?
here's a shitty picture of me I took with my computer
>Optional contact
discord: zephyr#0392
>>
File: 1473189527527.jpg (955KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473189527527.jpg
955KB, 1920x1080px
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18+
>Their height
Doesn't matter
>Their body type
Not morbidly obese
>Their race/nationality
White, pls be in yurop
>Their personality
Caring, funny, receptive to my life improving ideas kek
>Their interests
Cooking, memes, doggos
On holiday, visiting qt eastern european towns and taking a bicycle trip
23/m/Europe, i'm ethnically slav with good humour, interests include gym, cooking vegan stuff, nofap and listening to music (all genres but lately its been italian synth- and vaporwave)
>Optional picture of yourself
See kik
>Optional contact
Kik: Veganski
>>
File: 1501719354274.jpg (450KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1501719354274.jpg
450KB, 1000x667px
>>25535700

>Their gender
Guy
>Their age
18-25
>Their height
under 6'2 (my height)
>Their body type
skinny body, skinny benis
>Their race/nationality
Don't care much. Cuteness is a must tho
>Their personality
submissive, kind, shy, nurturing, clingy
>Their interests
anime, hiking, being fucked to the point where their ass hurts so much that they can barely sit down
We wake up, he cooks breakfast whilst wearing my T shirt from the night before, I find that really cute, we end up fucking on the kitchen table. The rest of the day includes cuddling, going out, movies, delicious food and more fucking.
6'2 kinda fit guy, 28 years old. I'm from Cali.
okie
>Optional contact
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-25
>Their height
slightly taller than me preferably (I'm 5'8") but can be any height
>Their body type
average, or curvy. Well endowed.
>Their race/nationality
not black
>Their personality
Kind, compassionate, loyal, honest, caring, bubbly, straightforward, motherly, doting
>Their interests
Video games, anime, manga, some other hobbies they would be willing to introduce to me as well.
Spending a day indoors cuddling and watching movies, or perhaps having a night out on a walk and holding each others hands while its cold to warm each other up.
I'm a 24 year old asian male, loner, looking for love and to be loved. Honest and loyal, not looking for anyone with ulterior motives or has a history of cheating.
>Optional contact
I'll give it to you if you're interested, just ask.
>>
File: 1501003498228.jpg (16KB, 566x562px) Image search: [Google]
1501003498228.jpg
16KB, 566x562px
>>25535774
>snapchat
>cringy filter

pass
>>
>>25535784
Not looking for a boy, bye.
>>
>>25535700
>female
>25 or less
>thin and short
>white and Aryan looking
>cheerful and smart
>don't care
>visiting a nice city
>nah
>>
File: IMG_1740.jpg (134KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1740.jpg
134KB, 722x1280px
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
21-35
>Their height
Any height
>Their body type
Anything but onesie
>Their race/nationality
White or Asian
>Their personality
Honest, happy, pacifist, laid back, preferable lesbian but bi is fine too.
>Their interests
Exercise, anime, video games, scary movies, cats, beauty stuff like masks and makeup.
A day at Disneyland or at a nice reateraunt and watch scary movies after and cuddle.
I am 25 years old white 5'5" female with an athletic hourglass build. I am naturally medium golden blonde with hazel eyes and some freckles on my cheeks. I am very outgoing and passive, I love to see the good in things and people. I love animals and anime, I tend to nerd out a lot. I am very open and honest and just looking for my partner.
n////n okay
>Optional contact
Drop your snap if interested
>>
File: 1501978122651.jpg (36KB, 566x562px) Image search: [Google]
1501978122651.jpg
36KB, 566x562px
>>25535811
>snapchat
>cringy filter

pass
>>
File: IMG_1794.gif (138KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1794.gif
138KB, 200x113px
>>25535794
>>25535822
>>
File: IMG_20170805_075127_218.jpg (581KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170805_075127_218.jpg
581KB, 1564x1564px
>Their gender
Male
>Their age
20-25
>Their height
Over 5'8. 6' is bonus points
>Their body type
Lanky, thin, maybe a little bit of chub
Dark hair with Green/blue eyes or Blonde with blue eyes are my favorite combinations
>Their race/nationality
White. Bonus for Irish, Scottish, or German ancestry
>Their personality
Dominant, knows how to put me in my place when I'm being a brat, kind, funny, likes to do most of the planing because I'm a go with the flow type of girl, loving, pushes me to be a better person
>Their interests
Art, music *mostly rock/alternative*, playing an instrument is a bonus, willing to sing karaoke with me, anime, video games, history, cosplay, fashion.
I would wake you up with breakfast in bed before heading out to the downtown area to check out the farmers market. While down there we'd go to a coffee shop, grab lunch, and talk about how our lives have been lately. After that we would go look around all the little shops as well and maybe stop in an artists alley. Then we'd have a nice dinner at one of the local resturants. Once it got to be dark we'd snuggle close together as we made our way back to the car. On the way home I'd tease you in the car until we pulled into the drive way. When we got inside we'd have very hot satisfying sex before cuddling up on the bed and falling asleep while watching a cheesy movie.
19, female from the US. Natural Red hair *dark brown atm*, very dark brown eyes, pale skin, freckles, 5'4. I'm into all of the interests stated above plus knitting and sewing. I can play the drums, marimba, trombone, snaredrum, and saxophone. Favorite anime is Hellsing Ultimate.
Welp that's me
>Optional contact
Discord; Kawaiicaust#9041
>>
File: you.jpg (237KB, 1200x1221px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
237KB, 1200x1221px
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-26
>Their height
5' - 5'4"
>Their body type
Petite
>Their race/nationality
White/East Asian/Mixed
>Their personality
Gentle, Joyful, Optimistic, Spiritied, Supportive
>Their interests
Anything shareable
Just being with her doing the most stereotypical couple stuff imaginable (coffee, museums, parks, walks, etc)
The opposite of my ideal partner. I'm a shy dull loner who is and has been for a while, dead inside.
Pic somewhat related.
>Optional contact
26 / Male / Ottawa, Canada
Kik: carrotsandcelery
Discord: PlayerOne#0418
>>
>Their gender
Trans or cis, it doesn't matter too much
>Their age
21 to 31
>Their height
5'3 to 6'3, doesn't matter
>Their body type
any that isn't completely unhealthy
>Their race/nationality
idgaf as long as they're from north america
>Their personality
I guess that being compassionate and a little extroverted are both nice. I like to get to know people, there really isn't like a laundry list of traits I look for.
>Their interests
Music, art, nature, stuff like that
One where we can just talk and be able to do whatever
I'm a trans woman from the US, and I'm 22, tall, pale, a bit chubby/curvy, and kind of androgynous. I'm also currently a NEET, but I'm a musician, too.

>Optional contact
my kik is AlexErin9 and my discord is SidneyBuckeye#7116
>>
File: tumblr_nzl6meQ8Nn1r8kqt8o1_1280.jpg (312KB, 1280x874px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzl6meQ8Nn1r8kqt8o1_1280.jpg
312KB, 1280x874px
Ideal female (I'm male)
>Their age
18-20
>Their height
5'-5'8"
>Their body type
Prefered, a bit chub ~160-200lb, but 100-150lb is nice too
Tits > ass
(Not a body types but glasses are cute)
>Their race/nationality
White or Asian, prefered paler/light skin
>Their personality
Definitely loving, someone who sets me as priority, lowkey/highkey nerdy, just a general sweetheart who'll take take of me and just has a drive to talk to me, definitely must have a slightly avant-garde sense of humor, very ironic, makes stupid jokes no one gets except us,
>Their interests
Maybe gaming or anime or both. Atleast some music I like (lofi, alt, rnb, etc.) Movies, food, memes, avant-garde humor
Honestly laying in bed cuddling on a cold day would be ideal, but maybe going out to eat at a decent restraunt we both enjoy and just talking
18/ CA, USA. Slightly above average intelligence. Loves music. Very honest off the bat. Recently out a year + long relationship (starting to get over it), always fails kms, very relaxed but I like to be treated in a similiar fashion as I'm treating someone

>Contact (optional)
Kik: fateofdestruction
Discord: worldisafuck #9303
>>
File: tumblr_oh8jk7l5TN1r03eo5o1_250.png (63KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh8jk7l5TN1r03eo5o1_250.png
63KB, 186x186px
>Their gender
Girl (I'm a guy)
>Their age
20-35
>Their height
Any height, though I'd love a tall gf
>Their body type
Thicc to kinda chubby is best
>Their race/nationality
Unimportant but please be in USA
>Their personality
Patient, caring, affectionate and likes to cuddle. Dominant with a high sex drive. Likes to watch anime and plays vidya. (Tfw fell for the mommy gf meme)
>Their interests
Anime, video games, art, music, fashion, creative stuff
Wake up next to eachother in bed, make breakfast together. We'd go for a morning hike, then come home and play video games. I'd surprise them by taking us to a nice restaurant for dinner. We'd come home, have awesome sex and fall asleep watching TV together.
I'm a college student (considering taking a break to work full time), I produce electronic music (I could talk about music for hours!). I lift weights and run a good bit, and i love the outdoors. I'm a big fan of anime, video games, and other nerd stuff.
Message me and you'll get one! (TW: I've got facial/chest hair so I hope that's your type lol)
>Optional contact
kik: vestakar
>>
>>Their gender
Female, either identifies as one or is one biologically and has changed name preferences

>>Their age
Between 18 and 30

>>Their height
Doesn't matter

>>Their body type
As long as it's not unhealthy, it doesn't matter

>>Their race/nationality
No preference

>>Their personality
Bubbly and energetic, to contrast me being rather laid back, tends to bring out those characteristics in me. Shy and introverted is great too, as long as you can open up a bit one on one with me, I don't mind if it takes some time.

>>Their interests
*Must have a passion for music, either listening to it or playing it* Love for animals is important too, any other interests are great as long as you're willing to share them with me and maybe let me join in to try them out. Enjoying movies and vidya are good too. Dominance is a plus, but not required.

>>Describe a perfect day with them
Spend the evening inside just generally enjoying each other's company, not necessarily constantly doing something with each other. Once it's dark out, going out and sneaking onto a beach with a picnic, a speaker, and some instruments. Hang out there chatting and listening to tunes, maybe playing a few, before making the decision to go swimming. Come out freezing cold and cuddle a bit for warmth in the car before heading home and either going to sleep or watching a movie while comfy.

>>Talk a bit about yourself
19/m/Canada, 5'8 and average weight, working my way down to skinny muscular aesthetic. I'm an aspiring sound designer and theatre production worker, as well as musician in my spare time. I play quite a few string instruments, and listen to all sorts of music, varying from /mu/ tier to 1920s jazz. I enjoy a lot of things arts related, and also going out and hiking or rock climbing. Also love cooking and baking, and am hoping to travel to Asia in the next few years to get an idea of what the cultures are like. I play vidya in my spare time, which I sadly haven't had enough of lately.
>>
>>25536150
>Optional pic

>Contact
plinky plunk#7949
>>
File: 1471527220532.jpg (1MB, 903x1178px) Image search: [Google]
1471527220532.jpg
1MB, 903x1178px
>>25535700
>Their gender
girl

>Their age
16-19

>Their height
145-165cm

>Their body type
skinny/fit hourglass, small perky breasts with pink nipples, tight ass and creamy white skin, blonde, redhead or black haired as long as she has blue/grey eyes, and absolutely zero tattoos or piercings or similar body alterations

>Their race/nationality
White/North European

>Their personality
feminine

>Their interests
cooking, hunting, the outdoors, farming, swimming, singing, making babies, going inna woods, guns, handcrafting

Wake up. It's raining, so we fuck and fall asleep with my cock inside her for a while. Wake up again, it's not raining so we go outside to pick blueberries. It's hot and humid in the forest so we fuck there again and go swim in a lake afterwards to cool off and clean up. She starts making a blueberry pie while I get roasting some meat outside while cleaning my gun kit. After dinner she says she's prob ovulating right now. Forget the pie and just rut her all evening like an animal. Go to bed murmuring sweet nothings to her ear while kissing the bite marks left on her earlier and massaging her sore pussy with my fingers. Get out of bed in the night once she's asleep and go fishing for some crabs in the lake.

26yo blue-eyed european autistic shitlord who dislikes urban living and modern culture, with a serious case of testosterone induced baby fever
>>
>Their gender
female

>Their age, Their height, body type and race/nationality
18-24, idc, average, idc

>Their personality
questioning, thinking, impulsive, supportive, dominant

>Their interests
art, diy, living off the grid, local music scene, exploration, okay w/ drugs

i like the idea of working by candlelight, on a rainy evening, alone with my partner

19/m/az. i draw and make things. eventually id like to move up to the pacific northwest, live off the grid out in the woods, build my own homestead

write me at [email protected] / kik : corduroycat77
>>
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
20-27

>Their height
Anything is fine, but below 175cm would be perfect

>Their body type
Healthy. Don't mind skinny or chubby, as long as the person is and feels healthy.

>Their race/nationality
White. Europe.

>Their personality
Caring and loving. Someone who is motivated to improve, learn new things about the world. Being passionate about something you're interested in is a big plus. Introverted and prefer to stay inside and play games etc. But also enjoy going out from time to time, especially to areas with not too many people (explore some parks, forests etc). Being honest about their feelings, even if they can hurt someone.

>Their interests
Anything that they personally enjoy is fine. The only downside would be an interest in sports.

Waking up together with a cuddle. Cooking some food for each other. Going out for a walk and eating the food as a picnic somewhere on the grass. Playing games and having a good time. Cuddling up in bed under a blanket with some snacks, either playing games on a console while snuggled up or watching a movie together until we fall asleep.

Introverted. 173cm, pale white. Into programming and gamedeving. Really like animals. Like scifi, science also enjoy learning about all sorts of silly stuff over the day. Video games are fun to play. Enjoy honesty and being open.

>Optional contact
Felor#3557
>>
>>25537285
Do i smell an misatofag ?
>>
>>25535778
i fit most of your criteria, but I'm a bit shorter than yoh. I think Asian guys are cute tho...
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-25
>Their height
Short
>Their body type
Average/slim
>Their race/nationality
Any
>Their personality
Kind and honest
>Their interests
Anime, manga, gaming (league), their own interests, travelling, food(maybe cook together), into variety of music/wants to share
Enjoy long walks together (don't need to talk)
Can dress up for a nice meal outside or sit at home in pjs and chill together
Would like to cuddle often
26 asian guy, europe, 5'7", open and honest, enjoys movies/cinema, don't smoke/drugs/drink,
Long hair girls <3
>Optional contact
Just wanted to write one. Not expecting anyone to be interested.
>>
>>Their gender
Female
>>Their age
25-30
>>Their height
5'1-5'6
>>Their body type
petite/athletic
>>Their race/nationality
Caucasian (Scottish/Irish roots)
>>Their personality
Caring/loving/funny/nerdy/romantic/intelligent
>>Their interests
Singing/writing/song writing/tv/movies/adventuring/co-op video games/reading
Taking a trip to somewhere exotic and spending the whole day lounging at a villa eating great food and enjoying each other's conversation and bodies.
Artist/writer trying to get his shit together. 6'0/220 lbs. Introvert but I enjoy conversations with people I know well enough. Usually like to talk about abstract things and ideas. Love telling stories and hope to make writing into a substantial career. A hopeless romantic but not to the point where I don't realize that lasting relationships take work and go through rough patches.
>>
>Their age
18 to 25
>Their height
under 6 foot, 5'5 to 4'10 is ideal
>Their body type
Petite
>Their race/nationality
White or asian/ Merica preferably
>Their personality
Girly girl or alt/punk chick
>Their interests
Have your own life but travelling and vidya are a plus
Hang out, random trip, hike, go to a concert, play something, fuck. Something involving those, I make it all up as I go.
Thin 21 year old boy thats 6 foot and gonna head back to the gym soon. Also fairly punk and a pilot.
>posting a picture of ones self to the Chinese cartoon forum of peace
>Contact (optional)
Ask and ye shall recieve
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-20
>Their height
5'6" - 5'8"
>Their body type
Slim
>Their race/nationality
R: White, East Asian, Hispanic.
N: Irish, American, Italian, Anything other than Australian (I'm Australian and I'm not really a fan of the accent on a female)
>Their personality
Kind, Independent, Motivated, into self improvement.
>Their interests
Cooking, politics, philosophy, something to do with the outdoors, Any other interesting or strange interests.
Wake up, cook breakfast with them. Go for a drive somewhere nice and scenic and just relax and have deep conversations with each other.
19/m/Australian/fairly skinny/ 5'10"

In public I can come across as fairly outgoing, I'm good at public speaking and keeping a conversation going, ect. However I kinda feel like that's not the real me, I just act social because If I don't people will see me as strange, so I just do it too make those around me comfortable, I'm fine with sitting in silence.

I might seem emotionally distant as I actually have a difficult time conveying my real emotions to those closest to me, at least in person anyway.

I'm a first year University student currently studying business, I'm also trying to find work while doing this, but I've been unsuccessful so far and it's fairly disheartening.

I have a group of about four really close friends that I've known since I was 13 - 15, although I kinda feel like I'm the odd one out personality wise

I have a sense that I haven't achieved enough in my life yet, however I'm only 19 so I'm probably being too hard on myself.

I'd say I'm probably pretty average when it comes to intelligence, but I do my best to understand things as well as I possibly can, getting information on a topic from differing view points, ect.

>Optional contact
Ask for kik or snap
>>
>her age
18-22
>her height
< 5'6"
>her weight
not obese
>her race/nationality
white or asian or hispanic
>her personality
Cute, needy, clingy, submissive, funny
>her interests
Art, Anime, Drawing, video games, geeky stuff
>what would be a perfect day with her?
Wake up next to her, cuddle her for a few min.
Slap her butt and she goes off to make breakfast
We kinda cook together, kiss, cuddle, be goofballs.
I go to work and kiss her goodbye, she stays at home doing her hobbies
I come back, she runs up to me and kisses me, she missed me. I slap her butt and we walk to the living room. She surprises me with yummy food, we eat together, laugh, cuddle, then head to the bedroom and have some kinky ass rough sex. Once she and I've cum several times we nap and snuggle up together.
An hour later we wake up, kiss, and go walk our dog around. All the while being goofballs, laughing, kissing, at some point stop and have a nice conversation.
When we're back home play vidya together, or watch anime/GoT.
When we're tired we go take a bath together, she's tired so I carry her to the bathtub.
She gets horny and we have kinky ass sex again in bed, then when we're done we snuggle to sleep, I kiss her and tell her how much she means to me, she does the same and we both happily go to sleep.
I dream about her.

>talk a bit about yourself
27 Male California
Software Engineer
Main hobby was programming but now I do that for a living.
I love video games, LOTR/HP/Ghibli, anime, GoT, Rick & Morty.
Kinky af (Dd/Lg, pet play, etc, I'm a dom)
Dominant personality, but really caring and loving.
Good sense of humor, smart, kind.

kik: its.paddles
>>
>>25537321
Mm that's ok, I'm fine with any height. Do you want to talk?
>>
File: tumblr_lpwwpt3THJ1qelpz5o1_500.jpg (239KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lpwwpt3THJ1qelpz5o1_500.jpg
239KB, 500x667px
>Their gender
Cis female
>Their age
20-25
>Their height
Shorter than 5ft 7
>Their body type
Petite or chubby I appreciate girls who are down with the thickness tbch
>Their race/nationality
Brown, White, Asian
>Their personality
Kind and compassionate good at reading the mood and adjusting to situation. Good at conversation s Sarcastic and with a good sense of humor not easily offended good baker or cook basocally waifu material
>Their interests
Having love for music is pretty much the only thing I'd want to be similar maybe be accustomed to /mu/core stuff but not mandatory to interest that definitely besides playing videogames currently looking for a cucible waifu for destiny 2. I would want them to have there own subject to be a total nerd in.
Wake up late and embrace each other before getting out of bed. Driving around Toronto and Mississauga stopping at anything that looks intresting and having long philosophical discussion about deep stuff and things that happened in our lives , then figuring out what to eat on our way back. Get home and watch the office or play videogames till we pass out
24 year old husky Asian boy working In a promising trade making good money. Have a strong social circle of family and friends.Great at conversations I can go on and on about anything. Certified in dad puns and meme game is strong. Besides the obligatory video games and Chinese cartoons I cook as a hobby. 100% a music nerd never without my music. Listen to everything even the wierd shit.

Basically the pic would be the most ideal looking grill I'm looking for but of course you don't have to look like that tho. As for my pic it's in my Kik
>Optional contact
E-mail: [email protected]
Kik: postmutant93
>>
File: 1498606837838.jpg (90KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498606837838.jpg
90KB, 768x1024px
>Their gender
female
>Their age
18-??
>Their height
4'9-6'9
>Their body type
fat/thicc/chubby
>Their race/nationality
Númenórean
>Their personality
the two most important things are kindness and a silly sense of humour
>Their interests
something creative, along with all the normal shit like music, vidya, movies, animals, aesthetics, drunk talk, books
wake up, cuddle and sleep in, then take the dogs for a walk, i don't actually know what people do with each other so idk

australian, i'm friendly, non-judgemental, self deprecating, just fuck my shit up, wake me up inside
ok
>Optional contact
kik: turbopleb
>>25535888
tfw you would be perfect if you lived in my gontree
>>
>Their gender
Female or MTF

>Their age
20-35

>Their height
Any

>Their body type
Thin to chubby

>Their race/nationality
Caucasian, asian, and latina pref

>Their personality
introvert, loving/caring, big of a nerd, not really too picky here

>Their interests
video games, tv, movies, cooking, tech, travel, music, guns. dont have to like all of these, but having some things in common would be nice :D

Wake up. Morning lewd stuff. I cook us breakfast in bed. Cuddle. Do chores/housework/shopping. Eat somewhere nice for lunch. Play games, or find a local event that we both enjoy. I cook us a nice dinner. We cuddle and watch stuff together.

27 year old dude from san diego, california. i work a full time night job but looking to change careers soon. i enjoy all of the interests i listed, along with some other stuff. i eventually want a family. i did go to college for a little while, studying mathematics. im kind of close with my family, but not as close as i'd like.

me

>Optional contact
discord: Roadwarrior#2527
>>
File: r1_540.png (422KB, 540x659px) Image search: [Google]
r1_540.png
422KB, 540x659px
>Their gender
male

>Their age
18-20

>Their height
5'10-6'3

>Their body type
thin, slim, skinny, and other words that describe lanklets, optional fit

>Their race/nationality
white/asian

>Their personality
intelligent, confident-ish, intro or extroverted, humorous, witty, doesn't tilt in games, not clingy, left-leaning pref

>Their interests
reading, games, music(live shows are fun), fashion(dressing nice is cool), tech/science, anime, taking over the world(traveling)

waking up late and making brunch together. during the day go out, see a show or something, parks, get lost because I'm terrible at directions, find our way home because you're great at directions. at night, play games and eat ice cream.

18 f in college studying cs. 5'3(160) asian, skinny skinny. INFP if mbti matters to you
have all the same interests as the ones listed above
I like going out; I usually stay in
I think cats are better than dogs and I think reading guide books is fun

>Optional contact
comment a discord please
>>
>>25538180
You seem pretty cool, I especially liked the perfect day part. Also I agree cats are far better than dogs!

here's me >>25537468
I always get ENTJ on those mbti tests.

(Don't really use discord much, pic related is my discord username)
>>
>>25538180
>>25538319
I can't even take a screenshot properly. I think it's safe to say I don't exactly meet the intelligent part of what you're looking for in an ideal partner kek
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (61KB, 408x473px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
61KB, 408x473px
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
~25-30
>Their height
5'0'' - 6'2'' (indifferent as long as not midget)
>Their body type
Lean/fit or shapely. I'm not into fatties(this is ideal, dont get offended!)
>Their race/nationality
White
>Their personality
Something that matches with ISTP
>Their interests
Have some interests of your own, and don't just like the things I like!
Wake up. Have cute pillow talk about nothings while we watch something we're not really paying attention to. Maybe exercise together, then have breakfast (that I would make for us both). Spend the day hiking, exploring, and not tied to any phones or devices that we don't need to do our adventures, because we just need each other. And this day would go on forever, so that's it. Until we die.
I'm 29. Have a job/career in a relatively specialized field. I like coffee and to exercise usually 6 times per week. Sometimes I slack and only go 4. I am familiar with a lot of anime, but i'm not much of a weeb or neet. I just don't really keep track of the new seasons because i'm bored of the "shonen guy in 9th grade has something happen and now its a show about him doing that that, and school" formula. I can't relate to that anymore. I live in the north west US and would like somebody real and not just looking for attention online. Somebody who wants to abandon this sinking ship with me and never return... I can dream, can't I?
This is basically how I feel.
Optional contact
>I doubt this will get response, but if it does i'll make a junk email to contact you with.
>>
File: JustineGlow2.png (175KB, 309x351px) Image search: [Google]
JustineGlow2.png
175KB, 309x351px
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
22-36

>Their height
4'10''-6'4''

>Their body type
Slim

>Their race/nationality
I don't care

>Their personality
Kind, smart, funny

>Their interests
Hopefully interested in or tolerant of video games. Enjoys reading. Other than that, I don't mind too much. We can share each other's interests. Perhaps a casual sports fan.

Staying in to play a new video game and watch Netflix. Or going for a long walk around town.

29 year old male from Canada. 6'1'', average build, bald, bearded. Nonreligious. I don't drink or do any drugs. I'm an ISTJ, but I don't care much for MBTI. I enjoy video games, movies, tv shows, walking, watching sports. Most of my hobbies are pretty generic.

Just a picture of an actress

>Optional contact
Kik: ChinaskiLives
Discord: Bokonon#6346
Snapchat: StuckInnLodi
>>
>>25538180
Comrade#1469 for everything you want at the old old age of 21
>>
>>25538180
Huh, that's a description I match surprisingly well, pretty much only one thing off. I even have the sense of directions down!
If you wanna chat and see if we click as well as I think we do, my Discord is SeptetSolo#7069. I can promise you luxurious brunches.
>>
>>25537581
I'd like to. As long as you don't mind.
>>
File: 1500491476884.jpg (2MB, 1711x2534px) Image search: [Google]
1500491476884.jpg
2MB, 1711x2534px
If you think we'd click at all.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1500749999563.jpg (30KB, 720x424px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500749999563.jpg
30KB, 720x424px
>>25535700
Figured i might as well make my own one of these.

>Their gender
Male

>Their age
18-27

>Their height
idc

>Their body type
not into extremely skinny or extremely muscular. I would enjoy chubb for cuddling but im not too picky.

>Their race/nationality
white, Asian, or hispanic

>Their personality
dominant but kind and gentle, caring. I like strong but silent types. Kinky when the time calls for it. But i can get along with many different personality types, so what i stated is just ideal.

>Their interests
Music, anime, vidya. Other than that idc but liking travel, animals, or literature is a plus.

Early morning foreplay, like waking him up with a pleasurable surprise. Then i would make homemade breakfast, pancakes, bacon, whatever his favorite meal would be. Watching anime/movies or playing vidya while cuddling for the rest of the day, just staying in comfy clothes like pajamas. Of course I would make lunch and dinner as well. After dark, very kinky escapades would ensue before sleep.

I'm 19, female, live in the us. I'm lonely or I wouldn't be here. I'm chubby, but trying to cut down on food and lose weight. I'm into all sorts of weeb shit, anime, manga, figure collecting, etc. I love animals, particularly cats but I love dogs too. I'm an avid fan of metal music and horror movies as well.

If we talk I will provide a picture of myself.

>Optional contact
Leave yours if interested.
>>
>>25539023
kik: whatawasteoftyping
>>
>>25539023
Got all but the perfect body type down! Oh, and that I would insist on making you breakfast on a good number of occasions of course, though I guess that might not be a bad thing if you like freshly picked and fried chantarelles.

Kik's SeptetSolo if you want to chat!
>>
File: Photo on 8-6-17 at 2.13 PM.jpg (170KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 8-6-17 at 2.13 PM.jpg
170KB, 1080x720px
fuck me up 4chan

>Their gender
female

>Their age
18-24
>Their height
5'5 + (ideal tho, really doesn't matter)
>Their body type
thin, fit, petite, etc
>Their race/nationality
I've only dated white girls but that doesn't mean I'm not willing to break the mold
>Their personality
kind, genuinely nice person, independent, intelligent on a lot of different subjects, a lil girly n cute, a lil modest and traditional but still left leaning
>Their interests
music, outdoors, producing, cooking, gardening, anime, fitness, design, being a social person that enjoys the occasional nice party or event.
Wake up somewhere nice (hotel, tent, cabin, etc), go for a walk, eat some breakfast, get a drive in, lunch, hang with friends in the city, go home and shower and change and go out for a nice dinner, listen to some jazz or something as we engage in our interests (me cooking / fixing something, you doin whatever), watch some anime, and then fuck and then sleep
6'4, 180 pounds, I love doing good things and helping people and being outside and finding new music. I like to be good at a lot of different skills. I also like being a jokestery dumbass around my friends, but I also like quiet alone time where I can do my own thing. Career focused as well.

>Optional contact
H M U
>>
>>25539023
Big boobs? If so you might be my ideal as I am yours.
>>
>>25539110
Is DD okay anon?
>>
>>25539115
Depends on how chubby and height but yes. :)

Please email me at the below address with your preferred contact info.

[email protected]
>>
>>25539023
Skype is itsallchillbrah
I'm getting into My Hero Academia right now.
>>
File: 483626374732.jpg (313KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
483626374732.jpg
313KB, 848x1200px
>>25538570
hey! your discord tag didn't check out :/

>>25539094
nice guitar senpai
>>
>>25539023
kik: thatguy123267
25 m kind of bear like, 5 9 195. very educated, good job, play vidya
>>
>>25539198
Huh, is it Septet Solo#7069, then?
>>
>>25539023
Hey look, it's the rare time I fit AND respond to someone's post in one of these threads! I'll think your figure collection is actually kinda cool and you've got an open invitation to introduce me to more horror movies.

also I don't know what kinda contact info you want so here's an email:
[email protected]
>>
>>25539023
>>25538180
Interested kik: brattyty
discord: rrrgi#3227
>>
Tbh I just want a tall girl who likes to cuddle while watching movies
>>
>>25538894
I guess I don't, but you got a lot of interested guys lined up already, so..
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18 - 25
>Their height
Any height works.
>Their body type
Wide hips and a cute face is all that matters to me.
>Their race/nationality
I prefer Caucasian or Asian, but really any race works.
>Their personality
I like women who have fire and energy in them, who are not afraid to confront problems or criticize people. I'm also attracted to intelligence as well, if you seem clever I'll be easily swooned.
>Their interests
Anything goes really, but I would appreciate it if we had some common interests, like films, theater, music, pen and paper roleplay, maybe some video games, dumb jokes, random trivia, or talks about philosophy, politics, life, psychology, etc.
It's a Saturday, we don't have any work or responsibilities today, so we go out to enjoy the day. We might visit the park, or go out to the beach, eventually visit a cafe to order some tea and coffee for ourselves. But we're also as likely to stay at home, make tea and get snacks and play some video games together while we sunbath from the open window and enjoy the clean air in our pajamas. And then eventually, things get dirty, sweaty, and we do it over and over again through out the day.
I'm a 23 year old guy living and studying in Scotland, doing acting in uni. I'm 5'7, fit, I have some kind of Russian-American accent and a confusing Eastern European background. I take acting very seriously as well. I don't know, I rather talk to someone if they're interested in me and see if they'll like me that way.
Yeah sure.
>Optional contact
g1ebguy on Skype
glebguy on Kik
Gleb#7243 on Discord
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-21
>Their height
<190/6'2
>Their body type
Refined, like visibly fit/athlete but no abs/muscly
>Their race/nationality
w/e
>Their personality
A non "I like trips to various places"
>Their interests
Drawing/games/anime (wow extraordinary)
The nicely together spent doin things
I like logical way of thinking
>Optional contact
Darkuszow#2018
>>
>>25539023
>>25539115
I kind of match this, distance would probably be a problem though.
Throwaway is [email protected]
>>
>>25539301
D-don't let that discourage you anon, i still don't mind talking ;w;
>>
>>25537321
>>25539398
I guess I'll post a contact throwaway for now. I'm not expecting much out of this.
[email protected]
>>
File: yanderelewdgamergf.png (110KB, 993x684px) Image search: [Google]
yanderelewdgamergf.png
110KB, 993x684px
>>25535700
Best gf.
>>
>>25538180
lol you literally described me xd
>>
>>25538180
forgot discord ninjapete#2582
>>
>>25539023
would you mind if i made breakfast? ninjapete#2582
>>
>>25539094
i'm silk#2641 on discord!
>>
File: Crossfit.jpg (90KB, 1200x795px) Image search: [Google]
Crossfit.jpg
90KB, 1200x795px
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18+
>Their height
Doesn't matter
>Their body type
/fit/, muscular
>Their race/nationality
Any.
>Their personality
As long as they're not crazy.
>Their interests
If she's fit she's really already passed here as that's my biggest requirement, so any. I like horror and action movies so if she'd like that, that would be nice.
In general, anything as long as were doing it together. We could go to to the movies, to my favorite restaurant, hang with my fit/nerd friends then spend the rest of the day together.
22/M/GA-U.S./770. Black/Native American. In college but otherwise at home NEET. Fit. Wear glasses.
As long as she's fit. I'll send my pics if I get any responses.
>Optional contact
Don't have discord or Kik, just emails. Here's my junk one. Can also send non junk email.
[email protected]
>>
>>25539023
Got a preferred method of contact? Because I am definitely interested.
>>
File: Guts is hot.jpg (168KB, 640x1012px) Image search: [Google]
Guts is hot.jpg
168KB, 640x1012px
>>25538353
Good choice desu
>>
Here's a pic
>>25537468
Info
>>25538325
Discord
>>
>>25539504
It doesn't matter to me, whichever you prefer. Skype, discord, kik, etc.
>>
>>25539546
Wakabaka#8572 discord
>>
>Their gender
m or f

>Their age
19-24

>Their height
male >6'
female idc

>Their body type
medium/average

>Their race/nationality
white, either american/english, native english speaker

>Their interests
vidya, anime, computers, art, animals

20 year old white 5'5 average female with a vagina that plays video games (league of legends) all day, going back to school in the fall. i dunno i'm bad at talking about myself but i think i'm kind of boring

>Optional contact
only have discord, leave yours please. also if me not responding right away is going to be an issue then don't add me
>>
>>25539512
I wish I could become Guts.
>>
>>25540023
I'm impressed that your vagina is able to play video games. You must do a lot of exercises to give it that level of dexterity.
>>
>>25535700

>Their gender
Doesn't matter
>Their age
Male: 23-28
Female: 18-28
>Their height
Male: 180cm +
Female: 170 cm+
>Their body type
male: normally to very slightly muscular
Female: very slightly chubby to normal
>Their race/nationality
Has to live in Germany
Male: white
Female: white or maybe asian
>Their personality
Nice, caring, loyal, clingy, dedicated, has a goal
>Their interests
TV shows, videogames, movies
Cuddling, watching a movie, cooking together, cuddle more
I'm a 23 yo mtf from Germany. I'm basically like the person Im looking for
Picture of me on kik
>Optional contact
Kik:pianalu
>>
>>25540052
thank you anon
>>
>>25535811
I didn't post this fyi.
>>
>>25540023
~90% match, 22/m

redblueotter#5071
>>
>>25540176
are you retarded? he's saying that's his ideal
>>
>>25540198
That's my picture so I didn't want people thinking it was me. Chill out angry lil man.
>>
>>25539480
added!
>>
>>25539023
Just out of curiosity, what state are you in?
>>
>>25538180
Hey, I remember you from the last thread. No luck finding a good partner?
>>
>>25539023
If you're in California, hit me up. Kik is SixByFive.
>>
>>Their gender
Female or male
>>Their age
22-28
>>Their height
small ish, under 6ft
>>Their body type
Little extra, not to much
>>Their race/nationality
Tanned/brown/darker
>>Their personality
Open-minded, adventurous, crazy, extrovert
>>Their interests
Anything interesting
A day of drinking/smoking, Hanging out with friends. Preferably in the sun
Myself? I'm an IT consultant with obviously too much time on his hands, European idiot
>>Optional picture of yourself/picture of a person that fits your criteria!
Nope, I won't tie down my beauty criteria
>>Optional contact
Preferably don't , but I have Kik: mantheharpoons
>>
>>25539023
You sound very fun and I'm pretty much right in line with what you want! If you're still here I have Kik or a throwaway email if you'd like.
>>
>>25541569
I can contact you on either but kik is easier.
>>
>>25535700
>>Their gender
Female
>>Their age
18-20
>>Their height
4'11 to 5'3
>>Their body type
Tight waist, big ass, like stupid big. C cup tits or larger but ass more important.
>>Their race/nationality
White as the driven snow. Ukrainian would be dope.
>>Their personality
Submissive, quiet, shy, even a bit awkward. Perhaps nerdy or just a bit of an outcast.
>>Their interests
Vidya, church, books, being my slut, being a good trad wife and mom
Morning bj and intense dom sub fuck sess. She makes breakfast for me and the kids. I go to work and slay it, bring home fat loot. Shes waiting at the door to welcome me home. dinner ready, kids clean and well behaved. Eat dinner, fucking epic. God im glad my wife can cook. Tell kids a fantasy tale for bedtime about how theyre super heros and have a good moral to it. Fuck wife again. Cum on face. Shower. Cuddle. Rinse repeat. Fucking utopia right there niggers.
/pol/tard. 6'3'' and handsome. Told I look like ryan reynolds. Basically was a player for college. Fucked 30+ girls. Had 2 long term relationships. One almost married but I wasnt ready so she left. IQ 136. Great speaker. Honestly I fucking love myself. Definitely a bit narcissistic but in the healthy way. I'm nice and giving to people I just think I'm the fucking shit because I am. Very socially dominant but I pride myself on doing it in such a way that people enjoy it and want to submit to me without realizing they do. Financial goal is 20 million net worth. On my way to that at 25. I do real estate investment and am a /biz/ crypto fag.

no.

>>Optional contact

contact me here and I might make a throwaway email
>>
>Their gender
Male

>Their age
24-45

>Their height
5'8-6'+

>Their body type
Average, fit, slim

>Their race/nationality
Doesn't matter, I'm white and would like mixed babies but it doesn't matter lol.

>Their personality
Funny, intelligent but not cocky about it, can be cute and playful together, interested in weird things like aliens, paranormal, conspiracy theories, general mysteries. Okay with someone who is emotionally sensitive (but constantly working on improving myself). Likes to travel and go out to bars and clubs occasionally, preferably an extrovert. Dominating in bed, this is a huge important thing for me. I'm insatiable. I want a man who can take control but also cuddle afterwards.

>Their interests
Oops, already described those above but I'm open to all types of things.

Waking up after having rough, intense sex and cuddling in bed together. We get ready together and go out for breakfast. Maybe in the afternoon we go for a bike ride, check out the zoo or a beach. Later in the evening we have dinner with friends and go out to a party, bar or concert.

I've been described as having a vibrant character, I'm super sweet while also being outspoken and direct. ENFP. I love being out and doing things, I hardly like staying home. I enjoy bike riding, swimming and hiking. I'm currently going back to school for social work and I'm working part time at a large company in a big city. I'm crafty, artistic and like to make things in my spare time. I'm also chubby/thicc, 5'4, white, like to dress cute or sexy, depending on the event. I mostly wear skirts and dresses, if that's anything important to anyone. I'll share a photo if your interested in me. Also Midwest is a plus!

>Optional contact
Kik: mishew
>>
>>25540023
Fit most, discord: rrrgi #3227
>>
>>25541659
It's fuzzydog7
>>
>>25542080
You sound perfect
bros our perfect waifu is here
>>
>>25542080
Where are you from?
>>
>>25542144
Aww shucks.
>>
>>25542149
Michigan
>>
>>25542162
Apart from my age (21) I'm in the uk. RIP
"in a big city" I knew it was American haha
>>
>Gender
Male, I'm a female.

>Age
16-21, I'm in my late teens

>Height
I don't care, short and tall both are adorable.

>Body type
Any, as long as you aren't morbidly obese you're fine.

>Race
preferably white but that's more for my family than myself

>Personality
A huge dork who spills sphagetti as much as I do. Pls be a dog person

>Interests
Any Nintendo games/drawing/dogs

>A perfect day
Play with dogs then play Pokémon, maybe eat some sweets since I have the biggest sweet tooth in the world

>About me
I'm a huge autist. I spend most of my time on /vp/, /s4s/, and /r9k/. I love dogs, vidya, desserts, and I'm pretty close to my family.

kik is iClefable
>>
>>25542167
just talk to her anyway what's the harm
she seems like she's got her life together, but yet she's here.. you think she'd give a fuck about travel expenses?
(do you, femanon?)
>>
>Gender
Female

>Location
Uk

>Age
18-23

>Height
5"2 - 5"8

>Body type
Curvy

>Race
Dont care

>Personality
Intelligent, funny, easy going, caring and adventurous. Also not vanilla in the bed

>Interests
Video Games, mountain biking, swimming, hiking, traveling, kayaking, watching tv/films, dancing, pub

>A perfect day
Morning sex, nice hike, coffee shop, GoT

>About me
I'm a huge autist. king of dad jokes, at uni studying for being a pilot, adventurous, photographer, gamer and like keeping fit
>>
>>25542183
Well im not going to be able to afford traveling at uni haha, shame tho
>>
>>25541659
my kik is brattyty

interested
>>
>>25542183
If things we're compatible it could be a consideration in the future, for sure.
>>
>>25542196
just travel when semester's over. or when spring break is around lol
>>
>>25542203
See
There you go anons
don't fuck this up
>>
>>25542214
If you fund the £1000 return tickets to america, I'll do it for you haha
>>
>>25542214
tbf hoping to do a internship in America next year...
>>
>>25542224
anon..
You're telling me..
>dat wide age range
>dat wide height range
>just be roughly average body size
>cuddly and affectionate
>massive sex drive
>chubby/thicc, but seems to enjoy being/getting fit andworking on herself
>life reads like its together
>is here looking for an anon-type person
and your hang up is "oh the tickets will cost a lot"
nigga do you hear yourself?
>>
>>25542228
>>25542224
So you gonna hit me up or what?
>>
>>25542244
>preferably an extravert
>preferably
ie she doesn't care that much... just be at least a little chatty some of the time and engage her mind a bit. even introverts can do that at least some of the time
c'mon man she's like a free lunch
>>
>>25542256
And yet I have a hard time finding a guy who can keep up with my sex drive/interested in sex...
>>
File: 20170805_204026.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170805_204026.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Fug it. Might aswell play.

>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-25
>Their height
Don't care.
>Their body type
As long as it's not above overweight
>Their race/nationality
White/asian don't care where you live but bonus points for 'Murricans
>Their personality
More of a domme, but doesn't really matter. Caring, good listener is very important, laid back. Can't say much more really. Come as you are.
>Their interests
Vidya, guns, motorcycles, cooking cause I'm a damn good cook. Anything and everything.
Wake up in a spring week end, not too early not too late, cuddle in bed, talk, laugh, get up, dressed, ride bikes to the local shooting range with guns, shoot guns for the better part of the morning, eat out at some place, go home, drop guns off, go back out and ride motorcycles in mountain roads and maybe some offroad stuff. Stop somewhere to fuck, then go back home for the day where I make some dank ass spicy steaks then go to bed and cuddle until we fall asleep.
Machinist student, I play vidya, listen to metal and I can listen to any kind of music. I like guns even though I live in Yurop, I ride a 1995 Klr650 and I love it. I'm a manlet fyi and I'm French.
Photo of me, a friend took last week end.
>Optional contact
Kik: Nomad_out
Discord: Dapandadude#4467
Sc: johan_lka98
>>
>>25542262
Well thats my point haha, I cant satisfy your sex drive from 3,600 miles away
>>
>>25542262
male refractory period
i dont' see why they wouldn't be interested.
i'd talk to you but i'm a wizard and a neet (won't be soon i hope) and pretty shut in type - all round loser and pathetic person, so that's not gonna fly

but anons i implore you, the less spergy of you anyway.. your (nearly) perfect waifu has arrived
>>
>>25542262
>>25542284
Right lets do this for the wizard(even though i am a Harry...not potter tho)

Do you want my snapchat?
>>
>>25542269
Fair enough. Still like to talk but I gotcha.

>>25542284
Thanks for the positive vibes. Yet to hear from anyone.
>>
>>25542293
Sure, snapchat works.
>>
>>25542301
By all means I dont mind talking
>>
>>25542305
If my intelligence is true,I should of just added you...
>>
>>25542309
Kik and Snapchat are the same user name
>>
>>25538353
could you make a kik?
>>
>>25537412
kik?
>>
File: 1495587919743.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495587919743.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
>Their gender
female
>Their age
18 and up
>Their height
5'7 and under
>Their body type
Thin to thicc
>Their race/nationality
dont really care or have preference
>Their personality
nerdy, sweet, nice, loving. submissive
>Their interests
gaming, reading.comic, current events, cooking, watching anime
Us just going on adventures, going to cons or to the movies and maybe even cook up something for the both of us. Just be comfy
Nerdy dude who likes likes to play overwatch, lieks to go for drives, hang out with friends and just be a general nerd. Im pretty mellow dude and easy to get along with

>Optional contact
kik:mcboots
discord: Boots#8251

im 29/m just looking for a qt
>>
>>25535700
>>Their gender

female

>>Their age

20-25

>>Their height

160-170 cm (im no amifag)

>>Their body type

slim fit

>>Their race/nationality

european/asian mix
>>Their personality

should suck my dick every now and then

>>Their interests

gaming, tv-shows ecc nerdstuff

staying home, eating pizza, watching movies (betacuck)

read above
>>
File: me lol.jpg (138KB, 824x809px) Image search: [Google]
me lol.jpg
138KB, 824x809px
>Their gender
female
>Their age
18 or near
>Their height
under 5'6
>Their body type
petite but not too thin, i like curves
>Their race/nationality
white - not picky
>Their personality
funny and lazy, i just want someone i get along with
>Their interests
music, tumblr, books, cuddles and movie nights
literally a night in with movies and food
im 18 m Ireland, just out of a relationship and now i have nobody to talk to, its pretty glum lmao
>picture is me

>Optional contact
kik/snap - fallingforests
>>
>>25539023
I'll bite. My kik is whyamievendoingthis
>>
File: 60484991_p0.jpg (246KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
60484991_p0.jpg
246KB, 800x1131px
since I'm not sure how much I'll be checking back here I think I added everyone who replied to me but if I missed you, add me

>>25539094
Peachmint#6387

>>25540271
yeah I just like to chat with people and some of them click, some of them don't, some of them never accept my request :c
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-25
>Their Height
Doesnt matter, just be sub 6 ft.
>Their body type
Just don't be too fat
>Their race/nationality
Doesn't matter too much, white gives you a very slight bonus
>Their personality
I value honesty and loyalty a lot, smart and kinda shy are also a bonus
>Their interests
I'll be supportive no matter what their interests are
Breakfast, then go for a walk and have lunch at some restaurant, and cuddle up and watch a movie/anime or play vidya games.
I'm a 19 y.o. college student, 6ft tall, dark brown hair and I wear glasses. I'm also slightly introverted, but will begin to open up with time.
>Optional contact
Kik timetocheekibreeki
Discord Top Kek#5673
>>
>>25542578
You have such a nice bio, I can't believe people don't even accept your request
>>
>>25542348
Sorry I stopped monitoring this thread.
I made one at your request: whatawasteoftyping
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
18-27

>Their Height
Preferably shorter than 6ft, but i can live with it if taller.

>Their body type
I like various different bodytypes so i don't really have a preference.

>Their race/nationality
Doesn't really matter, to be honest.

>Their personality
Honest, kind to a fault, shy, clingy, likes to find the humour in things, pretty lewd.

>Their interests
I'm cool with most, but if they play video games, and play an instrument, we'll have something in common.

Wake up, cuddle for some time, sex, have some breakfast, both get showered and just spend the day playing vidya, watching movies with cuddling and playing (bad) music together. At some point we'd cook dinner, have sex again, and then go to sleep, cuddling again.

I'm a 24 year old white guy from England. I'm incredibly indoorsy and play lots of vidya and guitar to an average level. I don't drink or smoke and i don't know where i'm going in life right now. I'm also on the large side, so that's a potential dealbreaker.

>Optional contact
I guess shoot me an email on my throwaway: [email protected]
>>
>>25539023
We'll get along really well. My kik is zackquinn1998 and my discord is theragingautist#1630
>>
File: me.jpg (132KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
132KB, 900x1200px
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-24, but I'm not picky
>Their height
Not picky with this either, but I like both extremes (very short and very tall)
>Their body type
As long as they're not overweight to the point they look unhealthy I don't care
>Their race/nationality
I don't care as long as they're cute
>Their personality
Preferably someone who can listen and is understanding. I have depression and I've never been into a relationship before so no doubt I'm going to say some shit I shouldn't.
>Their interests
Someone with similar interests, aka someone who likes anime, vidya, and going on 4chan.
Cuddling all day and playing vidya would be nice, but as as long as I'm around someone I like I don't care what we do.
I'm an 18M. (I turn 19 later this week) I live in Denver, Colorado, and I'd prefer that special person to be near me or at least visit the area somewhat often. I have social anxiety, so I spend most if not all of my time inside.
Pic related is me
>Optional contact
Kik: zackquinn1998
Discord: theragingautist#1630

If by some miracle somebody responds to this, please let me know you're from the ideal partner thread when you message me.
>>
File: fattyswalking.png (280KB, 329x372px) Image search: [Google]
fattyswalking.png
280KB, 329x372px
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-28
>Their height
5' - 6'
>Their body type
Fat
>Their race/nationality
White/Hispanic/Asian
>Their personality
Boring,Supportive
>Their interests
Sharing Music, Self-Improvement, Weight-loss.
We go on a brisk hike in the morning together. Afterwards I cook us breakfast, kiss each other good bye as we head off to work. At night cuddle together in bed listening to sad music.
I'm a self-hating loner who is finally starting to put himself out there and improve himself. I don't think a partner will solve any of problems, but it would be nice to have someone to talk to about my day.
Pic somewhat related.
>Optional contact
24 / Male / Southern California, USA
email: [email protected]
Discord: Puggless#6327
>>
>>25535748
have contact anon?
>>
>>25542301
I would contact you but I'm in Cali and I don't match everything in your ideals..
>>
File: TLH7YgehlOU.jpg (191KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TLH7YgehlOU.jpg
191KB, 1080x1080px
1. Female.
2. 14-18.
3. 150-160cm.
4. Skinny.
5. From white to coffee with milk.
6. Funny, caring, playful.
7. Cooking, memes, fitness, movies, art.
8. To wake up.
To have sex in the shower.
Go to the store for alcohol and food.
Take a walk.
Watch a movie at home.
To have sex.
Go to bed.
9. M/19/Russian (white).
Photoshop, Fl Studio, Dota 2, rock of 20th century, movie and TV shows.
10. But a bit younger than on a picture.
11. Instagram: kumagai.kei
>>
>>25544158
I'm that exactly but a little taller
>>
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
18-28

>Their height
Below 5'9 preferably

>Their body type
Not too extreme on any end, thin/chub/fit/sma

>Their race/nationality
Don't have a preference really

>Their personality
Kind, caring, honest, helpful, constructive, quirky

>Their interests
Anything as long as you are into something
Must not despise video games, I play a lot c:

Sleep in if needed. Make or get lunch together, general hang out. Cuddle while watching tv before and after dinner. Playing games sprinkled throughout. Fall asleep in an embrace. Idk I'm not picky.

23/5'9"/200lb ( :( ) I'm a quiet dork. I really like science and figuring out how things work. Currently have two years left at university to get my Mechanical Engineering degree. I never thought I'd be saying that I've been struggling with weight recently. I've been working out some issues and medication for about two years, and I'm doing the best I can with everything.

>Optional contact
Discord: Evan#2815
>>
>>25544171
I didn't believe that you exist.
Height doesn't matter.
>>
File: 17-08-05-10-54-59-814_deco.jpg (662KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
17-08-05-10-54-59-814_deco.jpg
662KB, 960x1280px
>>Their gender
Male
>>Their age
30+
>>Their height
~177+
>>Their body type
Normal, a bit athletic probably
>>Their race/nationality
White
>>Their personality
A man who has seen life, but isn't afraid to see it from a different angle. Calm, close person. (/pol/ citizen with hate to everyone and everything sometimes though).
>>Their interests
PostWWII, XIX literature, sci-fi, neonoir, history, (old) games, music from classical to jazz and 90' good old America rock, ambient, electropunk, 8bit, military, (/x/, science (I'm studying biology)).
Whole day in the car with the music and talk about mysterious kidnappings, shooting in the field, then evening stay in the middle of the woods with fire.
Probably my interests can describe myself. I'm shit in communicating with people and here it's wonderful that I don't talk with some person separately, rarely leave the home (where I sometimes do a small performances with clothes and music like I go to another timeline and live my life there omg shit.) Don't know why I'm doing it now. Already wanna stop and delete.

>>Optional contact
kaitsevaim903@gmail
>>
>>25544220
Don't have to be too self conscious here, relax.
>>
>Their gender: female

>Their age: 18+

>Their height: doesn't matter

>Their body type: doesn't matter

>Their race/nationality: doesn't matter

>Their personality: Caring, funny, cute

>Their interests: anime, videogames, memes, cats

>Describe a perfect day with them: don't know man. Maybe just hanging out in otaku conversion, watching anime and cuddling?

>Talk a bit about yourself: 18/m lonely, seeking for a friend atleast. Well I am addicted to anime, video games and food.

>Optional contact: kik: nit01283
>>
File: IMG_0362.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0362.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>Their gender
female
>Their age
within a few years of mine
>Their height
at least six inches below mine (5'10) but no more than a foot
>Their body type
average to slim waist with petite features
>Their race/nationality
white from western Europe or upper North America (America, Canada)
>Their personality
not afraid of expressing themselves in public yet still quite recessive in some situations
>Their interests
camping, backpacking, general being in the woods, listening to music while watching sunsets
strolling through the park and having a picnic, or being on a camping trip and going to the lake and then later eating s'mores over a fire
I enjoy simple living and being out away from civilization and would love to live in a small town that has a lot of pine trees
>Optional picture of yourself/picture of a person that fits your criteria! (pic related is me)

>Optional contact
[email protected]
>>
>>25539023
Wow you just described me: kik: nit01283
>>
>>25542578
Yeah, you seem cool, but since I was keeping with the spirit of the thread I didn't send you a message since I'm overweight (and thanks for the encouragement last time). Good luck, I really do hope you find someone you like.
>>
Any bitches interested to bang kik me: kik: nit01283
>>
>>25544273
Hey there, I do not mind weight. Eh
>>
>>25544277
Lmao dude you are way too thirsty, I'm the dude, the person I was replying to was a girl
>>
>when you're a short guy and no one wants you
fucking height requirements... I'm a fucking 10/10 in everything but some shit I cant control.
You can lose weight, put on muscle, add makeup or better clothes, but you cant make yourself taller.
>>
>>25544390
Their loss
onto the next woman.
>>
>>25544270
Anyone ever tell you you kinda look like Alex Honnold?
>>
File: Nab.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Nab.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
Their gender
Female with functioning ovaries
>Their age
legal-25, has some vague long term goals
>Their height
5'4'' to 5'10''
>Their body type
A little bit of chub with some decent muscle tone... like a girl who used to do a lot of gymnastics, swimming, etc.
>Their race/nationality
White preferably as pale as possible with bright eyes and light hair, preferably Canadian but if you're my one true m'lady *tips* then who knows
>Their personality
Energetic, a bit shy, submissive but not a push-over, engaging and nurturing, somewhat needy/dependent, spiritual without being dogmatic, conscientious, open
>Their interests
Outdoors related, crafts, fitness, art, literature, homesteading or perhaps just gardening, technology, history, music (if I had to name some archetypal bands for myself they would be Agalloch, King Crimson, maudlin of the Well, Burzum, Rush), cooking, and a dash of coop vidya games
Picnic in some secluded forest/meadow with food we made together followed by steamy woodland love-making
23/M/Quebec, slim and muscular build, 6'0'', brown hair, hazel-ish eyes (thanks mom), French/Norman and Irish/Anglo descent (I can trace my paternal ancestors back about 500 years). So basically I'm just your average euro-mutt
Soft-spoken, calm, and pretty introverted guy but I'm not afraid to speak out when I need to and most of all I'm very argumentative and disagreeable. But I'm also kind and protective so I guess it balances out a bit!
Looking for someone who is open to grow, has a very mature outlook on life, and wants to start a family sooner rather than later (before 30).

>Optional contact
Discord: Big McLargehuge#1506
Throwaway email: [email protected]
>>
>>25544390
Being a manlet is like having a deformed face. Its just very unappealing to women. Life is unfair
>>
>>25535700
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
22 – 30

>Their height
5’7 – 6’8

>Their body type
Anything other than obese. Tall girls preferred.

>Their race/nationality
White, hopefully with blonde or ginger hair.

>Their personality
Kind, loyal, reliable, smart, easy-going and honest. Indoors type that hasn’t welded a smartphone to their hand.

>Their interests
Anything is fine, but if you’re a tabletop/video gamer or anime fan we’ll match up better. Willing to learn about what you love as well.

Spending a day at Comic-Con or a gaming tournament.

25-year-old struggling writer, chubby introverted ginger in the UK. Fan of dadrock and OSTs. Bit sarcastic, fond of dry humour, too honest for my own good and a bit slow on the uptake sometimes

>Contact:
Lordginger#6103 on Discord
>>
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
25-35.

>Their height
Makes no difference to me, but if I had to be picky 5'3"+

>Their body type
No preference. I naturally gravitate towards thicker chicks, however (I'm 6'4" and a broad fucker)

>Their race/nationality
No preference; All nationalities are wonderful.

>Their personality
Someone with goals in mind, regardless of if they are struggling to reach them or not. Career driven is a plus, but not necessary (I am dedicated to mine). Stubborn like myself, and maybe a little hot headed. I'm a balanced guy, and like to bring things down to earth when seeing how cute they could get becoming so passionate about a silly debate..maybe a dreamer. I've dated both introverts and extroverts and have no preference. A woman who isn't afraid to ask for help and speak her mind.

>Their interests
Video games of course, of any kind (chicks who kick my ass at competitive play is a huge turn on), hiking and camping, cooking, philosophy, and learning new things in general.

Anything from waking up and going straight to lazy mode gaming on the couch or our PC's, to jumping in my truck and just driving in one direction to see where we end up. A late night discussion over drinks out at a bar, or just at home with music in the background learning about one another in terms of beliefs, desires, goals and important subjects or topics. I'm not religious or political, but have no problem discussing her values.

I'm a Firefighter/Paramedic in a fairly busy area and city, and my job is my passion. During the summers, I deploy back West with US Forestry for wildfire season. As a result, this occupation has cost me relationships in the past.. however, I love what I do. I'm a laid-back dude born in '88.

>Optional contact
Feel free to leave a discord or kik. I'm on a 48 hour shift and when I get a moment to check my phone, I'll peek back :)
>>
File: IMG_20170807_213811_293.jpg (326KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170807_213811_293.jpg
326KB, 1080x1080px
>Their gender
Male
>Their age
20-30
>Their height
Anything above 5'5
>Their body type
I prefer husky and hairy (kinda like a dad bod I guess) but not too picky
>Their race/nationality
Any
>Their personality
Nice, funny. As long as you are not a bully and you can make me laugh we will get along
>Their interests
Memes, netflix, video games, 420
Just chill, watch some tv, cuddle
I'm a 20 year old female (pretty close to 21)
I'm pretty chill
Dont really do much
Hang with friends and watch netflix
Look at memes in most of my spare time
Play video games sometimes, not as much as I used to
Going back to school in September for hair, makeup and nails
Thats about it lol
>Optional picture
>Optional contact
Kik: ayylmaodood
>>
>>25544788
Female, I'm going to EMT school soon I wanna talk to you haha kik is iliketoads00 (no one else msg me I'll just block you)
>>
>>25544788
>>25546200
>haha
>but if its anyone else i'll block you

that veiled control freaky gf red flag, son
but I wish you only good fortune if you embark on the journey
>in fact, shit on me as your ice breaker if you need/want anon
>>
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
16-21

>Their height
Max 175cm

>Their body type
petite, not too large chest

>Their race/nationality
European

>Their personality
Honest, caring, loyal, talk active, intelligent, open minded and into dark humour

>Their interests
Reading books, cooking, music, enjoying nature

Hike in the mountains and then go back home to eat and enjoy ourselves cuddling.
I'm a CS student who is into reading fantasy books and into older historic literature and philosophy. Sometimes
I play video games. I enjoy to work out, cook for myself and explore nature.
>>
>>25546222
I'm just not interested in getting unsolicited dick pics
>>
>>25546309
Well I'll agree with that
I've talked to a few femanons for a bit and they all say that same thing
I've never cold sent a dick pic though. Maybe i'm the weird one lol
>>
>>25546326
>h-heh y-yeah I'd never do that lol
>>
>>25546340
I send dick picks
just never cold lol
>>
Last time I talked to a girl from here I ended up dating her, spending almost a thousand dollars on her, losing my virginity to her, and almost getting arrested for "stealing" a car that was mine but not legally mine, all for her to cheat on me with a homeless guy while I was in Basic Combat Training...
>>
>>25546941
At least you got laid
>>
>male or female
>18-30
>taller, generally.
>any.
>any.
>hm. likes video games or books or bdsm. in love with love and nature and the human body. sense of humor, but can be serious.
>wake up in bed, snuggle, kiss... fuck or wake up and get ready for the day. hike or window shop, errands/work/house chores... relax with lunch/dinner and watch tv, play video games. lay down and watch movies and fuck or talk... sleep.
>I like video games, drinking, being bossed, hiking, weed, movies... I like funny things and existential things. I'm a 21 girl.
>>
>>25547020
What's the best way to contact you?
>>
>>25547020
>>25547049
Kik PerpetualFixation
>>
>>25547020
Are you in the US?
>>
>>25536993
>almost 30
>TEENZ ONLY

wew
>>
>>25547068
no response
>>
I'm a girl dating a boy looking to also date a girl. If anyone's interested, I'll fill out the survey, but I sincerely doubt it.
>>
File: ohno.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ohno.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>25535700

> last one died

Your last partner died?!?! What happened?
>>
>>25547378
ahue
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-23
>Their height
Not above 6'0
>Their body type
Not fat
>Their race/nationality
White
>Their personality
Not easily angered, Wants to talk and spend lots of time together but doesn't get angry when I'm busy. Generally just a calm, nice person who laughs at my stupid jokes
>Their interests
Hiking, camping, travel, NOT weed, going to the movies to watch both good and bad movies
I really like both the outdoors and just staying at home, so a perfect day when staying home probably be cuddling and marathoning like fast and furious or some shit, with a nap break somewhere in there. Maybe some Taco Bell

But I would really enjoy going on a camping trip next to a lake and just doing typical camping/lake stuff. Bullshitting around, swimming, a fire at night or some bullshit.
I'm 19(as of today), male. I'm in the Army. 6'1'', white, short brown hair and brown eyes, glasses. Skinny AF. A very go with the flow type person. Planning out too many details is boring to me, and I would prefer to just have a general idea of what's gonna happen and get to doing it instead. I like all the hobbies I mentioned earlier as well as Cars, especially Hondas.
Willing to share one if I get any responses. Also one on my kik
>Optional contact
kik pvthisaac
>>
My ideal girl has an amazing voice. I know it's weird, but it's important to me. I don't think I have a type, I've liked lots of different kinds of women over the years and I definitely haven't figure out the optimal personality and interest load out she'd have.

I'm just your average mid 20s nerdy white guy with a good job. I like books, traveling and expanding my knowledge every day. Honestly, I have my hand in so many nerdy cookie jars it would be hard for me to list it all.

Kik: takealookinabook
>>
File: pls.jpg (116KB, 903x586px) Image search: [Google]
pls.jpg
116KB, 903x586px
>Their gender
male
>Their age
18+
>Their height
5'10+ (I'm 5'10..)
>Their body type
idc
>Their race/nationality
white
>Their personality
cold towards most people but still gets lost in dreams and nostalgia, dominant, preferably right wing but not extreme
>Their interests
anything, as long as they have some
spend all day together, talking, doing stuff, day dreaming, intelligent talk but also goofing around.
18/f/us, from a southeastern euro country but wont say which on here cause might be too revealing, like girly things, subby, cold to others but get attached to one person, possibly mentally fucked
>Optional contact
[email protected]
>>
File: 1369192766720.jpg (518KB, 900x1238px) Image search: [Google]
1369192766720.jpg
518KB, 900x1238px
Not really looking for ideal, but as a favorable set of play partner preferences here goes nothing

>Their gender
cis fem
>Their age
17-35
>Their height
5'6"-6'0" (not required)
>Their body type
thicc/chubby
>Their race/nationality
Don't care just live in Texas (Houston)
>Their personality
nihilistic, stoner/chill, slutty/kinky
>Their interests
Reading (anything postmodern/nihilistic especially), music, movies, tv (anime), gaming of all kinds, art, food, kink/bdsm, 420
We've stayed up fucking all night and getting stoned, maybe we got too high and passed out or maybe we're coming down off of some molly. If so we drink some more orange juice or wake up and brew coffee, also wake and bake. Fuck again when we get up/brew coffee, I make breakfast, pancakes/crepes?, watch an anime during after which we go fuck in the shower. Blaze before we leave.
Then we go downtown to the bookstore, I finger fuck you in the car on the way there, then to an art gallery or the Menil, grab lunch after fucking in my car or behind a building, you had to where your gag ball we brought to keep you from screaming in public after you squirted everywhere and we blaze a joint. After lunch we screw in a movie theater during a shitty movie we laugh at afterwards.
We pick up or go hang out at my play partner/whore's house. We get high and have a kinky 3-way, the video camera is involved and i record every moment of you both squirting shit tons as I fuck you both for hours swapping around who's intermittently eaten out or fingered by me and when either of you are eating/fingering one another at different times. Maybe your a femdom and we dp her together as we take turns beating/playfully spanking/biting each other in a switching dom dynamic while getting high.
26/M, I'm pale, TX (Houston), all of the interests above and more

>Optional contact
kik: blackpoolgraves
>>
>>25547581
>image
good choice anon
but, not all thicc women have such perfect fat distribution. Beware what you ask for!
>>
File: Ideal Mate.png (147KB, 1600x1061px) Image search: [Google]
Ideal Mate.png
147KB, 1600x1061px
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-like 25
>Their height
It really doesn't matter at all
>Their body type
Preferably more thin? I just think it's cute
>Their race/nationality
White or Asian, mostly because I think pale skin is attractive
>Their personality
Introverted but kind of mean sometimes. Gets mad at video games and thinks stupid banter is fun. Preferably has a bit of a jerkass tone to their typing
>Their interests
Video games, anime, spooky shit, insulting people on the internet, night walks, I dunno just be cool
just hanging out doing whatever the fuck. You can't really plan a perfect day if you don't know the person. Just hang out and voice call and play a game that isn't goddamn overwatch asdfghj
I'm a dumb crazy loser. Thin, like 6'1 or 6'2, I work and then go home play a lot of video games and am mean to people online. I am real goddamn pathetic overall but I have fun sometimes I think. I like spooky things too and go for walks at like 1 am often.
Don't have a picture on this bad laptop I'm using right now but I have this old shitty ideal mate pic
>Optional contact
discord is despairwave #8734
>>
>>25547624
>I'm a dumb crazy loser. Thin, like 6'1 or 6'2, I work and then go home play a lot of video games and am mean to people online. I am real goddamn pathetic overall but I have fun sometimes I think. I like spooky things too and go for walks at like 1 am often
you may want to rethink your strategy, anon
>>
>>25547638
At least I'm being honest. If I was to praise myself generically I would just sound like literally every other entry in here.
>>
>>25547666
>at least i'm being honest
that sounds familiar somehow

My point was maybe you should try being less pathetic and then being honest about that?
>>
>>25547680
I am a social outcast who plays dark souls all day and legitimately doesn't enjoy 90% of things he tries.

I like board games I guess but I don't know any people so that hardly counts as an interest. If I wasn't pathetic I wouldn't be here looking for someone just as bad.
>>
>>25547692
We're all social outcasts here
but it still isn't a race to the bottom
you're far too hard on yourself lol
I don't think a relationship is going to solve whatever you think it might solve
>>
>>25547624
You actually sound interesting but you probably live on the other side of the world
>>
>>25539023
I want this
>>
File: tenor.gif (833KB, 498x330px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
833KB, 498x330px
>Their gender
Male or female
>Their age
19-29
>Their height
male:5'10 and lower
female: idc
>Their body type
male:skinny to fit
female: idc
>Their race/nationality
male:white/azn/latino
female:Indian/latino
>Their personality
blunt, clingy, morbid humor, obsessive, chill, romantic, lustful, needy, corny af, intelligent, submissive, understanding and chatting(I mean loves to talk for hours at a time)
>Their interests
Comics(american), vidya(resident evil), Guns, old school tv shows(cheers, Xena), cartoons(Archer, Bojack Horseman), Milk Steak, Cooking, watching random youtube vids, drinking, smoking(anything really fags, weed or vape), hunting, fishing, cars, woodworking, drawing, horror movies and music(anything but radiohead and nickelback )

Wake up, I am making his/her fav breakfast and the we make love. After that we head to the gun range and shoot out some bullets then head on over to a park and feed some ducks. Come back as he/she makes butter rum because it's cold out and we cuddle and draw together while sipping on our hot drinks. Make love again and fall asleep in each other's arms while listening to some R&B.

I am an old, fat,muscular, dark bitch who is bitter as hell; when I am older I will be in a house I built with my two hands and cleaning my shotgun on my front stoop. I spend most of my time reading, playing papers please, stardew valley, watching youtube shit and drawing.

Pretty much I want Charlie Kelly from it's always sunny in Philly.
>contact
Don't bother, you do not exist.
>>
>>25539023
Sounds like me to a T, but im 28.
>>
>>25547952
>clingy
yes
>obsessive
yes
>chill
yes
>romantic
yes
>lustful
yes
>needy
yes
>corny af
yes
>intelligent
yes
>submissive
yes
>understanding
yes
>loves to talk for hours at a time
yes

>vidya(resident evil)
yes
>Guns
yes
>old school tv shows(cheers, Xena)
yes
>Cooking
yes
>watching random youtube vids
yes
>drinking, smoking(anything really fags, weed or vape)
yes
>hunting
yes
>fishing
yes
>cars
yes
>woodworking
yes
>drawing
yes
>horror movies
yes
>music(anything but radiohead and nickelback)
yes
>Charlie Kelly from it's always sunny in Philly.
literally me

don't give up anonette
>>
>>25547307

My oldest brother is 31 and just married a 19yo girl this summer, they've known each other for 4 years though :^)
>>
File: IMG_20170809_154932533.jpg (855KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170809_154932533.jpg
855KB, 1080x1440px
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
18-26

>Their height
Not basketball player tall

>Their body type
Not obese or annorexic, just chubby is ok,
don´t care for the rest

>Their race/nationality
don´t care about the race, easier if its in EU.

>Their personality
Kind, A little bit freaky and emotional

>Their interests
Japanese culture, travelling, history, politics, nature, videogames, conterporain literature, cartoon shows.

Have a nice breakfast in a cafe, go have a walk in the park while talking about our interests, make lunch together, play videogames and watch anime after that, lastly watch a movie and dinner outside.

I consider myself as a person who likes to have knowledge about things, another thing I like to do its live life to the fullest, to make not only make me happy but everyone I can. Im always trying to improve the world. I know that im not perfect, but I honestly don´t care. My emotions rule a big part of me, I can go very crazy on parties. I dont smoke. My friends consider me as a unique person. Though I try to be more the humble-type, I think every person is special and can make this world to go better.

Ik im ugly af, good thing is that I don´t expect
a cameron diaz either
>Optional contact

discord: @jaba#0779
>>
>>25547952
idk how sincere this is but feel free to write me if you just want to talk or something (>>25537251)
>>
>>25548244
Nah man, I am just going to chill. I am done with the search so I will make myself more badass instead. Like I said before, too bitter. Hope you find what you're looking for, friendo.
>>25549064
This is for real, it's what I want in my ideal. Besides, I am not your ideal; if you read up about me you'd see I am too old and fat for you. Funny we live in the same state, it's a funny world we live.
>>
>Their gender:
Female.

>Their age:
Anywhere between 23 and 30.

>Their height:
Irrelevant.

>Their body type:
A figure would be nice, but I'm not picky.

>Their race/nationality:
American.

>Their personality:
Scholarly, with a sense of humor and an open mind. My ideal partner is someone who will learn, laugh, and love with me.

>Their interests:
I love to read, write, and play games. These don't have to be your only interests, but it'd be nice to have some hobbies in common.

>Describe a perfect day with them:
I like to go out, but I don't do well with crowds and loud noises; most parties are uncomfortable. Dinner and a movie followed by a walk-and-talk sounds like a perfect date.

>Talk a bit about yourself:
I'm male, 28 years old, and going to grad-school. I'm working, but under-employed. I'm 6'0" and about 170lbs. I'm soft around the middle because I don't exercise as much as I should; I'm working to fix that. I have brown hair, brown eyes, and I wear glasses. I have broad shoulders and a cleft chin.

I am a published author (nothing serious) and I'm working on a novel. I am at my peak when I have someone to impress.

Pic related, but race doesn't matter.

>Optional contact:
I have a Gmail account that I normally use to talk to people I meet on 4chan, but I'm interested in learning more about these phone-based anonymous chat apps. An open question: which is the best to use for this sort of thing?
>>
File: paul_dano-hfpa-cvr.jpg (279KB, 825x553px) Image search: [Google]
paul_dano-hfpa-cvr.jpg
279KB, 825x553px
>Their gender
Male
>Their age
over 21 and under 35
>Their height
6'0+
>Their body type
Skinny
>Their race/nationality
White
>Their personality
Sophisticated, moralistic, strong headed, adventurous, high values, kind, gentlemanly, funny, romantic, cuddly.
>Their interests
Music, art house cinema, playing instruments or listening to me play instruments, running, some games I guess?
Going to a muisc festival or concert with them and just laying in the tent snuggling eachother trying to keep eachother warm
Female, 21, Scottish
I'm a huge music head, i love nothing more than discovering beautiful music. I like art and lo-fi and Americans. I work 9-5, have a kind, artistic soul and just want to be happy.

>>
>Their gender
Male (i'm gay)
>Their age
18+
>Their height
>5'5 would be nice but I don't really care
>Their body type
Functionally strong, muscle fat kinda guy
>Their race/nationality
idgaf
>Their personality
Goofy, focused, touchy, sweet, excitable, casually dominant.
>Their interests
Science or math in some capacity just so we can talk about my work, hiking, working out, cooking, video games, fucking while playing video games, wrestling, reading or being read aloud to.

Wake up to their morning wood and a big somewhat gross kiss from them first thing. Fuck around for a bit then struggle out of bed for a shower. Make breakfast for us while fighting off their groping and tickling hands. Pull them outside and run around in the forest playing hide and seek, tag, and exploring the woods. With occasional make out sessions of course. Eat lunch, either from bags we packed or by walking home for some veggies or fruits or something. Play around a little more outside, go inside and begin playing video games together. Console for more intimate playtimes and PC when we wanna get shit done, take a break and start prepping dinner. They make dinner avoiding my groping and tickling hands. Eat with them and read on the couch in the den together for a bit. Casually touch them until they get so worked up they drag me back to the bedroom again.

Got a degree in biochemistry, working on getting a Ph.D in biophysics. I like to read, to an almost unhealthy extent, bake delicious creations and play games. Favorite thing is the feeling of cool raindrops on my hot skin. I'm a short guy, 5'6 ginger beard, although the rest of my body hair can't make up it's damn mind on what colour to be.

This was nice to do.
>>
>>25544220
Where are you from?
>>
File: 1479087547198.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479087547198.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
>>25549511
I'm a 23 year old student doing acting in Scotland and I fit some if not most of those qualities. If you're interested, add me on kik: g1ebguy
>>
File: the fear.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the fear.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>>25549451
im not so much questioning your ideals, im more questioning your intent on finding someone with those ideals. you put so much work into describing what youre looking for, followed with a "contact, dont bother". id understand if you were just venting your love for charlie, but you came back to check on replies so again, im unsure how sincere you are on finding your ideal partner. if anything, it seems like youre just testing the waters, exploring the possibilities

where in az are you ? im in east mesa. you seem fun and interesting to say the least and regardless of if i fit your ideals or if you fit mine, im interested in talking with you
email me anytime, any reason [email protected]
>>
>>25549563
I messaged you on kik. Though I don't expect anything from this other than a ghosting or some random thing like always.
>>
File: qt.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-25
>Their height
5'7" or shorter
>Their body type
skinny to chubby, not obese
>Their race/nationality
white, hispanic, or asian
>Their personality
traditional values, shy/introverted, dependent, bit of an air head sometimes but relatively smart. Probably has a wall that must be climbed
>Their interests
Vidya, netflix, anime, animals (preferably dogs), probably something like disney pixar movies, I don't really mind
Idk she cooks me breakfast, we chat about stuff, I tease her some. We do something fun for the day, unleash repressed urges and engage in hot sex, go to sleep cuddling. Oh, and we probably hold hands at some point.
I'm a 24 y/o white male, keep to myself and reserved irl. Can be retardedly funny when I want to be. Don't watch anime much anymore but I'd watch it if someone would with me. I still play some vidya in my free time.
pic related fits
>contact
trapsaregay#8088
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18 - 27
>Their height
idrc, i guess anything in the middle is fine
>Their body type
thin to medium
>Their race/nationality
white, asian
>Their personality
curious, kind, and pure
>Their interests
things they passionately love
sleeping in together
Sometimes I dream of the Earth
I work at a toy store

reply if you'd like contact info
>>
File: 1331160691799.jpg (45KB, 400x328px) Image search: [Google]
1331160691799.jpg
45KB, 400x328px
>>25549511
>>25549533
I forgot I have Skype and Discord too: g1ebguy and Gleb#7243
>>
>>25535700
>>Their gender
Female
>>Their age
18-20
>>Their height
Less than 6'1" (my height)
>>Their body type
Skinny
>>Their race/nationality
White
>>Their personality
Not racist, kind, funny, invested in their own lives and willing to let me be invested with them (aka cool with clinginess), low sex drive is a plus
>>Their interests
Current events, politics (not to debate, all my friends are nazis and communists so Im used to speaking without arguing), education
Talk about what new things we learned that day
Im a half southeast asian, half jewish, and I have been told im built beautifully if that matters. 130 IQ and 6'1", but Im not really interested in sex. Ive been told Im attractive, but I dont see it, but maybe youll see it. Im a virgin and it bleeds in my interactions with people, I can be bitter at times, but I dont mean to. It just comes out sometimes. I live in the northeast. Please love me ;_;
>>
Lonely bump.
>>
>>25549511
I'm 30M, American, old-fashioned, romantic, musical composer and poet

What's your preferred method of contact?
>>
>>25539023
Kik Xerroni

Down to have a conversation about many different topics.
>>
>>25539023
I fit most of those criteria, funnily enough.

My kik is coolage1 if you want to talk to me.
>>
>Their gender
Male
>Their age
Preferably 28 plus

>Their height
5'9 plus

>Their body type
I'm pretty sure I prefer thinner guys but I'm not super picky.

>Their race/nationality
White guys or Hispanics that can speak Spanish

>Their personality
Out going, adventurous, intelligent, witty, passionate, outspoken, calm
Id like someone to balance me out ideally
>Their interests
Games, animals, movies, tv, books, food, sleeping, weed, hiking, lounging, socializing somewhat introduce me to new things:D
Uh, wake and bake, breakfast hanging around the house, or go for a hike, hang with my dogs, more baking, and then whatever til dinner maybe play a game for me

28 f
Full time job, pets, weed, games, comics, books, cooking, watching people play single player games, I can get kinda busy sometimes. I can be a little stubborn sometimes.

>Optional contact
Kik: leggomykatamari
>>
>Their gender
I'm into femininity.
>Their age
20+, I'm 25 myself
>Their height
I have a thing for shorter girls with round butts, but have dated a girl almost as tall as myself aswell.
>Their body type
Anywhere from thin to thicc as hell, really. If things are in proportion any shape but morbidly obese can attractive.
>Their race/nationality
Pretty much irrelevant, although I do have a thing for black girls.
>Their personality
Caring, loyal to friends, passionate, romantic. I honestly just want to find romance, mutual support and understanding. Want to care of somebody, have her take care of me and make eachother happy.
>Their interests
Pretty much whatever, as long as you're passionate and want to tell me about it.
I'm a film student from Belgium, 6'5", blue eyes and long brown hair. Very passionate about film and photography. Pretty mellow and accepting. Often prefer to stay in the background, but really like having long-winded conversations. I'm basically a big teddy bear that spouts pseudo-philosophical platitudes.
>Optional contact
Discord: Eru#4347
>>
File: 1502402693361s.jpg (128KB, 324x528px) Image search: [Google]
1502402693361s.jpg
128KB, 324x528px
>Their gender
Male

>Their age
24+

>Their height
Taller than me (preferably over 5'10)

>Their body type
Lean or fit. I like strong guys with broad shoulders or a strong looking back, if that makes sense. But not somebody who is too muscular!

>Their race/nationality
I prefer Asian or white guys

>Their personality
I like nerdy guys who are also really funny/goofy. Somebody extroverted who can get me to leave my house every once in a while but can also tell when I need time to be alone. It'd be nice if they were tactile and liked to just throw their arms around my shoulders or waist whenever or doesn't mind when I lean on them while relaxing.

>Their interests
Somebody that likes animals! And is into anime or cosplaying/going to cons. I think it'd be really great if they had other interests that they're really passionate about, but it doesn't necessarily have to be the same as mine, as long as it makes them happy. Somebody who likes being outdoors is also nice!

Staying at home on a stormy night cuddling and watching spooky movies while eating fried chicken, probably.

I'm 5'6, Asian and 24. I'm thin but I'm working on gaining some weight and getting fit, kinda. I just really like being lazy.

I'm really introverted and antisocial. I have a hard time maintaining friendships because I don't put in enough effort to keep in contact with people, oops. I'm pretty shy and awkward. I've never been interested in romance so I've actually never dated anyone before.

I like animals and anime! I recently started going to conventions and cosplaying, too. I also like watching crime dramas and action/adventure and horror movies.

I like to bake occasionally and sleep in as often as I can.

I only look good with makeup and 10000 camera filters, sorry

>Optional contact
Kik: robo.mo
Please no dick pics/nudes! That'll just get you blocked.
>>
>>25539023
are you still here?
>>
My ideal is someone who is more than just a sum of his (well hers) features, so the following is merely a suggestion.

>Their gender
Female
>Their age
19-25?
>Their height
Doesn't matter the slightest
>Their body type
Skinny/slim
>Their race/nationality
Doesn't matter much
Location matters though, as I'd probably want to meet in person someday (see below)
>Their personality
Rather introvertic, assertive, some bits of a geek/nerd, a bit stubborn and a bit lazy, dark-ish sense of humour, not (too) religious, patient but willing to motivate me
>Their interests
Something you're so into you'll pull me into it too.
Besides that, something geeky/nerdy, vidya, music (maybe playing something), books, movies, sleeping, food, some sports, hiking maybe
(Assuming no work that day) Wake up at noon, cuddle and make out a bit, breakfast, drive to town on my motorcycle, meet up with some friends, do something fun like escape room or w/e, have a nice dinner, go back home and stop on the way there to watch the sunset for a bit, finally get back home, watch a movie or few episodes of some series while having a beer or a glass of wine (maybe more than 1), start making out halfway through but watch it to the end, then commence full-on making out and other lewd stuff until we're too tired and finally fall asleep together.

Oh boy that turned out longer than I expected lol

24/m/Poland (Europe if some1 ctrl-f-s)
188cm (6'3) and between skinny and skinnyfit
Currently I'm finishing my degree in cs and I'm working part-time, I drive my motorcycle and vidya erryday, I play some guitar and I want to have a pet lizard one day.
Personality and interests-wise, see above I guess.

>Optional contact
write me with your preferred way of contact here or at [email protected]

>>25553142
You seem really great... it's a shame you're most probably on the other side of the globe
>>
>>25547952
i don't know if you still exist, but talk to me
>>
>>25553270
Aw thank you! Darn, you seem like a really cool person.

I'm >>25553142, forgot to mention I'm from the US!
>>
>>25553142

Yow. Za. You're a total fox and seem super chill. Too bad I ain't down the animoos
>>
>>25553142
Whereabouts in what region of the US are you?

I'm not a big fan of most anime, but I'm willing to try new stuff!
>>
>>25553142
Well, I messaged you, but it was pretty late. And you're probably swamped with messages by now lol
>>
File: images (7).jpg (2KB, 68x102px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
2KB, 68x102px
>>25535700
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
>Their height
5"3
>Their body type
Hourglass
>Their race/nationality
East Asian/British
>Their personality
Cutsie likes affection
>Their interests
Vidya and clothes
Going around the city shopping
I like to watch tv shows in the space of about 2 days, i like shopping and also vidya sometimes

>Optional contact
Reply to this
>>
>>25553780
I wish I was wrong... It's a hard life being a yuropoor lol.
Good luck and cheers to that lucky bastard you'll choose as the one.

(I'm >>25553270 and my ID most probably changed)
>>
>Gender
Female

>Age
20-29

>Height
5'3'' - 5'9''

>Body type
overweight/ chubby

>Race/Nationality
Black, darker the better

>Personality
Kind, fairly confident about their body (as in not insecure about their weight), funny, easygoing, honest, enjoys playful banter, organized

>Interests
Movie buff, artsy (can include any creative hobby such as painting, photography, etc.), current events/ politics (needs to be liberal)

>perfect day
Walking around farmer's market or park, maybe seeing a movie after a nice dinner

>A bit about myself
White, 22, lean muscle, 6' 3'', enjoy reading, photography, movie buff, and politically active when I can, currently in college.
>>
>Their gender
Male

>Their age
25 and up

>Their height
I don't really care

>Their body type
Not morbidly obese, is able to go hiking with me. You don't need to be a muscle god, I like a chubby guy too as long as you can keep up. Body hair is not require but is a HUGE plus

>Their race/nationality
White

>Their personality
Easy going, critical thinker, good sense of humor, I am into laid back people but not so laid back you have no drive at all.

>Their interests
Gaming, reading, hiking, camping, going to metal shows, travel/road trips, eating my baking/cooking, going swimming

I make a good breakfast, we watch a movie and then game a bit (insurgency, or in a perfect world where Wasteland 3 is out) go for a swim and then I make a nice lunch, we eat outside if the weather permits. Go to a fun metal show, come home and enjoy a nice glass of glenlivet over conversation.

I am in my late 20's, own my own business and home, I love to read and game, I am really into baking and cooking as well. I enjoy keeping active as much as I do having a nice night in. I play piano and sing, fairly independent. Really mellow, easy going but with a drive to have a nice/happy/comfortable life

Happy to share pics if someone wants to contact me

>Optional contact
Happy to add someone to kik if they fit this criteria.
>>
>>25555314

Not super into hiking/camping, and I'm more of a Talisker man, but otherwise fit your criteria.
>>
>>25553290
Talk? Leave your contact if you wish.
>>
>>25555404
>>25547952
Oh I'd like to talk to you
kik is brattyty
>>
>>25555314
You sound wonderful. I hope you find what you're looking for!
>>
>>25555404
I feel like kik is the standard, my username is halfspire on there.
>>
>>25555314
I'd like to talk with you
Kik : DepressedBadGuy
>>
File: 5aa.png (3KB, 143x245px) Image search: [Google]
5aa.png
3KB, 143x245px
>Their gender
girl (girl)
>Their age
18-21, doesn't matter too much
>Their height
under 5'10, i prefer more petite girls though
>Their body type
skinny preferabley, but skinny to average is fine
>Their race/nationality
white, bonus points if you're eastern european like me
>Their personality
someone who is nice is the most important thing for me. as long as you are kind, it doesn't matter too much. besides that, a relaxed, non cynical personality is nice. being too loud is a little bit of an irk, but otherwise it doesn't matter. i do lean more towards liking shy girls
>Their interests
as long as she has interests and is passionate about them, that's all i need. i'd like if she shared some interests with me, but if she doesn't, that's just an opportunity for me to learn more
a perfect day with a person varies from individua to individual. it can range from a day trip out exploring the city/nature while taking photos, finding little spots to revisit and remember, to relaxing at home all day and enjoying a series of movies or shenanigans
i'm 5'10 and skinny with pretty long hair. i enjoy fashion and photography, movies and history. sometimes i'll play video games but i usually fuck around in vidya. i recently got overwatch which is kinda fun. i'm a bit eccentric in public, people say im the "weirdest guy they've met" but it's whatever. i like to look good and take time to make myself presentable. im emotionally reserved by which i mean it's hard for me to talk about issues i might have, but otherwise i have a lot of feelings that i enjoy expressing
>>
>>25555552
fuck forgot the second part. sorry
i'll show pictures of me if you ask, but i'm not comfortable sharing photos of myself publicly on /soc/.
>Optional contact
email me at [email protected]. i'll give you my discord/snapchat/whatever after as well as pictures of me if you'd want. again, i don't wanna put that stuff on /soc/ publicly
>>
>>25555314
I already have my own hiking boots.

Throwaway email work?
>>
>>25555552
What's ur discord?
>>
>>25555728
email me homes
>>
>>25555314
Kik is snakeinmahboot

Hope to hear from you.
>>
>>25555781
>[email protected]
oh sorry, thought this was someone responding to you. i emailed
>>
>their gender
female
>their age
19-28
>their height
Doesn't matter.
>their body type
Slim/fit/curvy. As long as she's healthy.
>their race/nationality
Preferably white.
>their personality
Humble, down to earth, not self loathing, curious, genuine. Not an SJW.
>their interests
Anything. As long as she's very passionate about them.
>Describe a perfect day with them?
Make breakfast together and take a bike ride into the forest, picnick there on a spot that overlooks the nearby castle. Ride home, feed the ducks/geese/chickens/sheep and kitty, do some gardening together, start the barbecue next to the pond, eat lunch, go shopping for designer furniture together, work out in the fitness room, shower together, salad for dinner, watch some old movie, sit outside by the pond again and watch the sunset and talk about anything.
I'm 26, 6'5''. I run a successful small business, i work from home most of the time. In my free time i make electronics, i paint, watch movies, do gardening, archery, lifting, cooking, ...
>kik
john714344431
Feel free to add me, even if you don't fit those descriptions at all. I'm always up for friendly chat!
>>
doing this for fun

>Their gender
Male
>Their age
24+

>Their height
5'11-6' +
>Their body type
I'd say lean/toned. I don't like too much muscle but I do prefer a guy who maintains his physical appearance and takes care of himself.

>Their race/nationality
White >w<

>Their personality
I lean toward someone who is very laid back, good sense of humour, has a broad knowledge about atleast every subject (i'm not going for einstein himself, but i do like a guy who can keep the conversation going), goofy, someone who's passionate and driven, someone kind and also artistic.

>Their interests
History (so you can tell me everything and play trivia with me hehe), politics, literature, documentaries, cryptozoology.. To make it less boring lol, Runescape, TV Shows (Sunny in Philly, Boardwalk Empire, The Office, GoT, Workaholics, Trailer Park Boys, etc), Music (I can go from Ozzy - Mac Demarco - The Weekend - Margot and the So & Sos.. so I'm very open to everything), the outdoors, cats, food ESP spicy food, Games (VIDYA TO BOARDGAMES), photography or even writing is a plus.

I'd say the best day is waking them up with my yummy omelettes, while we drink coffee/tea and watch top 10 videos, shower together ;), go downtown and explore and find a new restaurant whilst we talk and laugh about everything. Ask him to take pics of me being a loser, go in this flea market in my city and come home have sex and watch or play something together and go out at night to meet up with friends at a pub.
I'm 5'4, Eurasian (Filipino/Spanish + Jap. product of colonization), 93', skinny. I'm bubbly in general, I am a little shy at first but it does go away fast if we click. I'm very positive and open minded, even if shitty things happen they're a learning experience. I love the outdoors and I love walking everywhere, I love music, art, reading, stand up comedy( except amy shum) and more than 2000 word limit.

>Optional contact
>>
>>25555834

Hit me up on Kik, FoggyMoon, i fit nicely into Your description :)
>>
>>25555834
Can we get some info on you?
>>
File: 1448829107487.jpg (168KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1448829107487.jpg
168KB, 1024x768px
>>25555834
Holy shit contact me right now.
Kik: glebguy
Discord: Gleb#7243
>>
>>25555834
You sound cute and fun
Hope you find what you're looking for!
>>
File: WIN_20170804_21_45_57_Pro.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170804_21_45_57_Pro.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>25535700
>Their Gender
Male
>Their age
18ish
>Their height
5'9 and below
>their body type
Twinkish
>Their race/nationality White/Korean (anything pale is cute)
>Their Personality
Shy, but a bit dorky
>Their interests
Indie games, anime, and older metal
Maybe go see an old flick like Pulp Fiction, then come home, make dinner and Play vidya and hang out
I'm an 18 year old with a babyface, I'm kinda tall (6ft) and I like video games and reading about conspiracy theories, watching anime, and discussing what makes a videogame/movie good or bad
>>
>>25556370
>Contact
Jiub#0820
>>
>>25555314
I play piano every day and love to talk music.
Kik: Kabigon54
>>
File: 1-160526143F3.jpg (43KB, 700x385px) Image search: [Google]
1-160526143F3.jpg
43KB, 700x385px
>Their gender
Male

>Their age
20+

>Their height
>Their body type
>Their race/nationality
I don't mind at all, i'm interested in all kinds of people, but chubs are cuter sorry.

>Their personality
Shy, neets like me, laid back, but shy people are the coolest and most interesting I think.

>Their interests
Mostly vidya, I kinda enjoy having talks with people who play and can share some new games, napping, weird shit I guess, good music taste.

Uh we could spend all day just watching netflix but without the chill kek, a nice pizza and then a 10 hour nap, maybe go outside and talk about aliens or time travel, go back inside and play some silly multiplayer vidya on steam.

20 f, I'm not a very good looking person because i'm lazy/messy as fuck, but when I can I really enjoy having small talk with almost anyone, i'm into anime sometimes and spoopy things, not a romantic tho.

>Optional contact
I have kik: tokidokio
>>
>>25555314
i fit this majorly. cub mode

aixoisforever is kik
>>
>>25555314
I'm
>>25550709
Since it came up in your post, I have body hair, a good sense of humor, good critical thinking skills (perfect score on the logic portion of GRE), enjoy metal music in addition to baroque and folk, and I really appreciate girls with culinary skills.
My kik is tarotbard
>>
>>25555314
Where ya from? Sounds good to me!
>>
>>25549498
I'd really like to get in touch. I'm biased and think telegram is better than Kik. Most anons use Kik. Leave your email perhaps? If you're okay with your neighbor to the north!
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
under 30
>Their height
I like short girls
>Their body type
petit,chubby, doesn't matter so long as you have a cute butt
>Their race/nationality
unimportant
>Their personality
shy, indoorsy, playful, good sense of humor/ able to laugh at herself,
>Their interests
games, anime, horror, punk rock
watch anime, listen to music, talk about dumb shit
I like to listen to music, do nerdy shit, go to concerts when I can
>Optional contact
kik: pa130
>>
>>25535700
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-20
>Their height
Doesn't really matter
>Their body type
Thin or average
>Their race/nationality
Preferably white but again doesn't matter
>Their personality
Talkative, cheesy, sarcastic, clingy, sweet
>Their interests
Video games, anime, retro tech, music, and film
Going somewhere and discovering something, or just staying home and just enjoying each other's company
18 male from california and just a general geek looking for someone to talk with often.
>Optional contact
CaptainMurphyV#3487
>>
File: 1500491476884.jpg (2MB, 1711x2534px) Image search: [Google]
1500491476884.jpg
2MB, 1711x2534px
if you think we'd click
>>
>Their gender
Male
>Their age
22 - 28
>Their height
At least 6 ft
>Their body type
Average
>Their race/nationality
Any
>Their personality
Funny, silly, intelligent, laid back, slightly extroverted to level out my slightly introverted nature, ambitious, rational, hard working, logical, friendly, positive mindset, patient
>Their interests
Music, gaming, movies/shows, traveling, art, nature/outdoors, 420, and their own passions that they'd like to share with me
It would start off with cuddles then a walk in the park, make lunch together, and watch movies or game. It would end with cuddles, then fall asleep next to each other. Simple.
I am a goofy stoner 21 yo tall blonde female of average body size from the us, currently working and going to school. I have a similar personality and interests as listed above. I like to talk to about anyone, but clean chat is appreciated.
>Optional contact
Kik snoozetown
>>
>>25557521
>race
>unimportant
cuck detected
>>
>>25553180
Kinda.
>>
>>25559319
hmu its gstoka on kik
>>
>>25559319

theinternet.isfun on Kik/Skype
>>
>>25535980
bump
>>
>>25555308
wow you seem great but i'm white :( if you're ok with that message me on kik faerietaledreams
>>
>>25555838
>>25555839
>>25555934
>>25556214

I'm such a ditz, I've been busy this weekend and forgot to add

kik: bostonbambi
>>
>>25538353
Have you ever been in love?

Do you prefer lean or slightly curvy hips/bust?
>>
File: WATCH_ME_AS_I_GRAVITATE.png (273KB, 483x440px) Image search: [Google]
WATCH_ME_AS_I_GRAVITATE.png
273KB, 483x440px
>Their gender
I'm into femininity, probably some word for it
>Their age
18-24
>Their height
Either short (<5'4) or tall for a girl (>5'10). Height doesn't really matter to me though.
>Their body type
Anything is good, just don't be obese and take care of your body yanno.
>Their race/nationality
who cares anything
>Their personality
The kind of person who'd send me a message at 8am because they know I wake up then for class that day and they say good morning and doesn't mind it if we talk throughout the whole day but at the same time is there for me the way I'm there for her too.
>Their interests
If you're artsy that's a +. I'm really into graphic design and the sort, but it's not mandatory. Playing vidya with her would seem neat-o. I'm a Computer Science major so having a technologically literate nerdy gal would be 100% heaven to me.
We wake up from our second day of camping and I'm facing her with my arm wrapped around her and her face away from me. I hold her for a little bit but then we both wake up and smile and are ready to start the day. She starts to make breakfast while I start taking the tent down and we start our journey for the day, sitting down and resting at any spot that has any sort of view. At the end of the day we watch the sunset and her head rests on my shoulder and we hold hands until the sun goes down. Then we retreat to our tent and watch a movie while she snuggles up against me. This is cringey as fuck but it's cathartic to get out there so I'm not holding back here famoli.
I'm 19 (turning 20 soon), 6'3 190 lbs, I'm brown enough to not be considered white but not brown enough to be considered white or get any scholarships. Computer science major. Wanna hike the Appalachian trail like every other confused young adult once I'm done with college.
I'll send if you add me
>Optional contact
Ask if you're interested
>>
>>25555308
I am all that but I am 30 so balls.
>>
>>25560036
Awww
>>
>>25538353
hello?
>>
>>25560227
still a good combination
>>
You know what, I may as well post one myself, on the slim to none chance that somebody would actually be interested.

>Their gender
Female.

>Their age
18+, preferably older than 20 though

>Their height
Any. Height is a nonfactor, though tall girls are surprisingly sexy to me.

>Their body type
Anywhere from chubby to hyper athletic. I'm fine with thin, but anorexic is where I draw the line, so yeah, don't have your entire ribs sticking out of your skin please. Athletic girls are nice because then I could get someone to help me t rain (I'm a novice at working out).

>Their race/nationality
Any race, but preferably living in the US so we have a chance of meeting.

>Their personality
I want someone who has a cool and collected personality to balance me out, since I can get pretty excited or hot headed. But not someone who's cold and dispassionate.

>Their interests
Preferably they enjoy or are willing to watch anime and play vidya, but I'd like them to have interests outside those things as well so we can learn from each other, or so that when we're not spending time together they have something to do.

(1/2)
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1637x692px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1637x692px
>>25560342
She wakes up before me and starts making breakfast. I wake up to an alarm and smell some delicious food before getting out of bed. We kiss and cuddle before eating. Then off we go to school or work. Throughout the day we might text each other about anything interesting or to escape from boredom. After work, we meet up at the gym and hit it hard before heading home. We'll relax and watch a show, play some games, cuddle, or maybe have some sexy time. Kissing each other good night, we'll both fall asleep, content and happy.
That's how I imagine a normal day in my daily grind of life with my perfect partner.

I'm just a 20 year old dude who still has optimism views about life, and have some crazy big dreams. Currently in university and am working on fitness goals. I'm finally up to the "average man's" strength level, so now I'm aiming to cut, since I'm still overweight.

Hm, maybe an example of the range I'm fine with? These are pretty much the extremes in every direction that would still be in my ideal. The girls are all white since that's all that pops up on google though.

>Optional contact
My kik is SixByFive.
>>
>>25539094
where are u from though
>>
>>25538084
Lee, you dreamy Australian motherfucker, unblock me.
>>
Gosh I am stupid

>Their gender
Male
>Their age
18-24
>Their height
Anything above the height requirement to be legally deemed a midget
>Their body type
Doesn't really matter, as long as he's healthy and able to engage in outdoorsy physical activity such as hiking, biking, running, etc.
>Their race/nationality
White
>Their personality
Conservative, Christian values, INTP, has a dark sense of humor and will kindly call me on my stupidity, not materialistic
>Their interests
As long as he has some shared interests (farming, hiking, camping) and is willing to lie innawoods with me, I don't really care
We wake up in our tricked out 2003 Roadtrek 190 Popular, I start the morning fire and cook breakfast while he relaxes. We read a bit of the bible and discuss it for a while before going for a walk to forage. We engage in nice conversation, share some laughs, do some exploring, kill some time in the woods until returning back to camp. We read a bit, cook dinner, engage in loving, post-marital sex, stargaze, and head to sleep.
I'm female(girl), 5'5" and 115 lbs. Dirty blonde hair and green eyes. I'm incredibly outdoorsy, and would like to live in a camper van innawoods. I'm really into bow drilling and gardening, and relatively new to the Christian faith and looking to learn more,
Eh
>Optional contact
I'll give any upon request
>>
>>25560450
You're basically what I described in my post but I'm not christian :')

Good luck finding your qt christian boy anon.
>>
>>25560450
18m white fit, conservative but not extreme, ISTJ, Christian but not super hard core, can call out on stupidity but I never insult people so..,been so broke ive been homeless before I dont really care for things, live in a country part of georgia so, farming, hiking, and camping is basically all there is to do for fun,

Way to contact you?
Tbh I was interested like half way through but then you said you had green eyes which is weird considering how rare they are, i should know I have them as well lol
>>
>>25560036
You were not kangz and sheid.
>>
>>25560450
Where are you from and how to contact you?
I fit most descriptions although I'm intj
>>
>>25560036
contact info? :>
>>
>>25542173
You sound ideal just far too young. I'm 27. Damnit.
>>
>>25555308
what's your contact info and where are you from?
>>
>>25560450
I fit this perfectly except for the outdoorsy stuff which looks pretty important, but it sounds fun. I'd still like to talk anyway even if just because you're Christian. Do you have discord or skype?
>>
>>25538180
Am skinny tall guy currently studying cs, and I like games, music, anime and science. Would love to travel some day. Add me if you want:

Wadler#1819
>>
>>25537285
> tfw fit almost all of it
> not from EU

is it a deal breaker?
>>
>>25560450
interested in your post. Would like contact please
>>
>>25560450
I fit all this except I'm not white, I'm Spanish,
if you're okay with that then my kik is brattyty
>>
>>25555314
whatawasteoftyping

We can go swimming since you dont mind seeing a hairy guy.
>>
>>25561999
Kinda. Being with someone from across the world is always a hassle. Sorry about that.
>>
can you even find 10/10 girls online?
>>
>>25562162
I have, on 4chan even
>>
>>25557193
Of course!

You can reach me at [email protected]; I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
>>
>>25561206
May be different id, but my Skype is lantonor and my Kik is brotatius.
>>
>>25540023
Hit me up if you wanna play league

2D God#6612
>>
>>25535888
i'd fug you, but leave afterward
>>
>>25539023
your profile fits like 90% of 4chan
>>
File: 61704885_p0.png (729KB, 759x1080px) Image search: [Google]
61704885_p0.png
729KB, 759x1080px
>>25561954
your ID didn't work are you sure that's it/you didn't change it? ;;
>>
>>25542080
>I'm white and would like mixed babies
into the trash.jpg
>>
>>25562665
What's wrong with mixed babies, other than white and blak???
>>
>>25562671
if you have to ask, you're too far gone
>>
>>25562676
i don't want mix babby, i'm just asking
>>
>>25562682
you get Elliot Rodger if you mix white and asian and get a boy, but you get a godlike attractive woman if it's a girl; your risk

you get ugly half-breeds if you mix white and black

I s'pose hispanics are alright.
>>
>>25562694
ok hispanic is good, thank you for the info my mans
>>
>>25562703
hispanics are already partially white because their ancestors are spanish conquistadors raping the natives so the contrast between WW and WH isn't as much as WA or WB. just depends what kind of hispanic you and your family are
>>
>>25562713
im actually spanish, but no one gives a shit and bunches me with all the south americans, good times
>>
File: jeb-bush-435.jpg (103KB, 435x580px) Image search: [Google]
jeb-bush-435.jpg
103KB, 435x580px
>>25562722
kek, yeah if the females in your family grow up to be ugly obese goblins like jeb bush's wife then you're a shitskin, if your females just look like dark skinned white people then you're white enough
>>
>>25562730
Both my parents are pretty light skinned, my mother pretty much has white person skin color, but I came out a tiny bit darker.
>>
>>25562742
>>25562730
Oops, I misread what you wrote, yeah my mom also looks white, dad is typical Spanish look tho.
>>
>>25562162
>>25562241
So far I don't think I've had anyone reply to mine that met all of my reqs.
>>
>>25562162
I haven't had any ladies who've responded yet much less 10/10
>>
>>25562767
>>25562812
I never said it was in these threads.
>>
>>25563151
>tfw have never met a girl on 4chan who didn't have a million orbiters/a bf from anywhere besides these awful threads

I have no idea how people do it.
>>
>>25563151
Well, where, exactly?
>>
>>25563231
>>25563278
It was on /x/. Some girls love having their cards read.
>>
File: pixelavatar96.png (783B, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
pixelavatar96.png
783B, 96x96px
>Their gender
Male (I'm a girl (girl))

>Their age
18-30

>Their height
Taller than me (5'1'')

>Their body type
Healthy

>Their race/nationality
My drinking fountain is whites only :3

>Their personality
genuinely kind, funny, laid back but intelligent

>Their interests
Preferably /co/ and /v/ and /vr/ related stuff. I enjoy stories, memes and youtube videos

So, we wake up at noon, right. At the earliest. We make pancakes with whipped cream and lots of bacon. Then I watch you play whatever singleplayer game / MMO you like and you watch me play Pokemon (probably a 3rd gen nuzlocke because that's all I do). Then we play Mario Kart and watch The Naked Gun, The Twilight Zone and one of the Eva movies. We spend the night in a blanket fort on our laptops... pretty cool, eh? I know how to have fun, we don't need no bars and shit

Uh I'm 22 and I live on the East Coast USA and I like vaporwave, dead malls, reading about SCPs and reading comics. I like scifi / apocalyptic stories, like Arthur C Clarke and Ray Bradbury are two of my favorite authors. I really like analyzing fiction and sometimes I find it hard to get close to people because of autism. But I really want to fall in love soon. I'm a shut in and want to keep it that way. No drugs, no alcohol, and as you might imagine I'm a virgin. Please don't be one of those who wants me to "change my lifestyle" bruh I'm happy the way I am, just need someone to share it all with lol. I do programming for a living so I got money. I am trying to get a dog and a place to live soon

Close enough to me lmao

>Optional contact
Please only send message if you're serious about an LDR where we just talk for a long time. Am not looking for a hookup, if I sense that you are, there ain't gonna be no response. So, save yourself the time. kik: the_whole_universe
>>
>>25544210
Changed to Icey#2815
>>
>>25563443
If it wasn't for whites only we'd be a good match. Oh well I guess
>>
>>25563532
Thanks for your interest.
I stand by my statement.
Best of luck.
>>
>>25562658
does it? probably cuz if I was a guy I might be a neckbeard but idk
>>
>>25563443
I'm from the Midwest and like the occasional drink but if that doesn't scare you off my kik is cMOl9
>>
>>25563443
Are you religious?

Your values seem more conservative so it's rarer to find people who are inclined moreso that way while not being religious.
>>
>>25560450
Just replying to this because it seemed quite a few people wanted my contact info. My email is [email protected], contact me if you're interested in talking more!
>>
>>25563532
>>25563443

Perfect for me too, except im not /co/, just /v/ and I don't do LDR. (michigan)
>>
File: 1496298458765.png (295KB, 571x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496298458765.png
295KB, 571x720px
>>25563642
and idk if im funny
>>
>>25563659
Every girl expects you to be funny, Anon. Better shape up!!! jk
>>
>Their gender
Female.
>Their age
18-28
>Their height
Doesn't matter.
>Their body type
Chubby preferred, but not mandatory.
>Their race/nationality
Doesn't matter.
>Their personality
Nerdy, funny, smart, kind, loyal.
>Their interests
Vidya (bonus for WoW), comics, horror, tabletop stuff.
See previous answer, add food of questionable healthiness, being outdoors in fall/winter months, and sex.
28/m. Presently located in Ohio, hope to relocate to either coast, before I hit 30. Gamer (open world preferred), horror enthusiast, comic book nerd, and was just getting into board games and tabletop rpgs, before my social circle fell apart (though there are plenty of board games out there suitable for two). My musical taste never made it past the late 90's; I don't even know what the kids are into, nowadays. Large (not obese), long haired, bearded, if that matters. Currently slaving away in an office.
I'm not just going to go posting my face all over the internet. Picture Opie from Sons of Anarchy, then make him way less attractive.
>Optional contact
kik: Warlord_Massacre. The story behind that name is 100% dorky and not at all edgy, I assure you.
>>
File: kari-byron-pictures7.jpg (50KB, 624x416px) Image search: [Google]
kari-byron-pictures7.jpg
50KB, 624x416px
>Their gender

Female (I'm a male)

>Their age

22-32

>Their height

Not really an issue to me, but I'm 5'8", so plan accordingly

>Their body type

Slim - slightly chubby. Not into bigger big girls, but I don't mind a little bit of substance on a lady

>Their race/nationality

White (especially if redhead) or Asian. Please live in USA.

>Their personality

I like people that aren't afraid to make a joke, especially if they have a deadpan sense of humor. I also like people that can get absorbed into an interest. I'm not really into gym rats or girls that like to go to the beach and tan.

>Their interests

Video games, weird TV shows (whatever that means to you: game shows, sketch comedy, dark comedies, etc.), comic books (not a must, but I like them), music, board games

Wake up and have a sex/a cuddle/both. I cook breakfast and then we play some video games or watch a show that is easy to binge. We could do some kind of activity maybe if you want to? Bowling or some shit? We come home, I cook dinner, we eat and have a glass of wine with dinner. We play a few rounds of Carcassonne or Galaxy Trucker or something. We play some other video games. We have a sex/a cuddle/both. We go to bed.

I'm a 27 year old male from the USA. I like video games (especially roguelikes), comic books (especially Silver Age DC), and music (especially punk). I've got a medium build, red hair, and a beard. I make jokes constantly, but they don't always land. I love Arrested Development, Futurama, Bojack, and this weird Korean reality game show called The Genius.

Dream girl in picture. Alternatively, the drummer in this band https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH5SUgMvKOQ

>Optional contact

If that sounds like your jam, kik me at razputin27. I'd like it if you sent a pic, but I guess it isn't totally necessary.
>>
>>25563443
Do you have discord or skype?
>>
>>25560450

whats your name?
>>
>>25563613
Wouldn't call myself religious persay but I was raised religious so I probably have the same values. But I don't go prayin to Jesus or Jesu or Jehovah or any of those if that's what you mean
>>
>>25563721
I'm Caroline, what's yours?
>>
>>25563880

Dan
Why have you decided to convert to Christianity?
>>
>>25560036
Interested in contact info
>>
>Their gender
male
>Their age
18+
>Their height
dont care
>Their body type
healthy
>Their race/nationality
White
>Their personality
friendly
>Their interests
tech related

18, Northern Ireland, skinny, average, boring and male.

>Optional contact
#koritsu7084
>>
File: Image5.png (312KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Image5.png
312KB, 640x360px
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-30
>Their height
5'11" or shorter.
>Their body type
Fit/Healthy, just not overweight
>Their race/nationality
Asian, White
>Their personality
Bubbly, playful, but responsible.
>Their interests
Martial arts/gymnastics, anime, exploring nature and enjoying the outdoors in general.
Traveling Shenandoah and checking out local cafes/restaurants. Crashing at a nice cabin.
Or just chilling. I'm not picky.
25 year old black/asian extreme martial artist. Working as a chef for a prestigious place. Spend my free time cooking, traveling, and training martial arts and acrobatics.

>Optional contact
Snake Hips#2169
>>
>>25563717
Seconding this.
>>
>>25553142
don't have kik.
do you have Discord or Skype ?

is that image actually yours ?
it looks like you saved it from 4chan
can we get an time stamp to ensure you aren't a catfish ?
>>
>>25564267
It's a catfish bro, stop reaching.
>>
>>25538180
I think we'd be a pretty good match
too bad about your age restriction
>>
>>25564274
Damn
kind of hoped it wasn't a catfish
but had doubts it could be a girl.
>>
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
18-24ish I guess

>Their height
Not important, but generally speaking prefer the shorter side

>Their body type
As most people seem to say, anything that isn't grossly overweight

>Their race/nationality
Race isn't really important, but I don't really ever want to move out of the country, so being in America is the only thing

>Their personality
outgoing and active so I have a reason to want to get out more, sarcastic, able to laugh at almost anything, loyal, affectionate, those are the only particular things that I would say I like/want, but in reality as long as we enjoy each other's company, I'm not too concerned with anything else

>Their interests
Doesn't really matter, as long there are some, exploring each other's interests is enjoyable to me

Wake up cuddling for probably at least an hour because I'm incredibly slow to get out of bed when I don't have anything to do, I/we/she/whatever cook and eat breakfast and sit around for a while, and then just going out and finding something to do, or just driving somewhere with no particular destination until we get lost and start heading back home

21 years old, I think I'm about the most generic/average white guy the world has ever seen. I spend too much time sitting in front of my computer right now, but will be changing that up some time soon enough. I don't think there's a whole lot to tell, but I have no problems answering questions if you contact me.

>Optional contact
just made a new kik - neverthinkofnames
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 241x209px
>>25535700
>Their gender
female
>Their age
17-20 (im 18 so 17 isnt weird for me)
>Their height
5'2-5'6
>Their body type
fit, or curvy. depends
>Their race/nationality
anything mixed is good, or white. nationality would be american
>Their personality
relaxed, understanding. Someone who enjoys hobbies
>Their interests
doesnt matter as long as they're ambitious about something
just hanging out, going out for lunch then maybe going to a movie or back to my apartment and just hanging out.
Im a college student as well as full time worker so time isnt something i get to delegate freely. im ambitious and enjoy fitness and gaming.
ive literally been told i look like freddy prince jr by atleast 6 people. he matches my build as well, 5'8 165, im a fit guy.

>Optional contact
upon request
>>
>>25564274
It is? How'd you find that out?
>>
>>25535748
Huh, sound a bit like me
>ass fucking
Well I'm open to new ideas I guess...
>Guy
That explains it
>>
>>25564544
I'm guessing he's familiar with the kik account
it also looked familiar to me
and that's why I asked for the time stamp
>>
>>25564098
My Kik is brotatius (:
>>
>>25564617
Aw, they actually seemed pretty cool too. Kinda sad now
>>
>>25542173
you have discord?
>>
>Their gender
male
>Their age
20-25
>Their height
5'10+
>Their body type
not fat
>Their race/nationality
don't care
>Their personality
smarter than me, a bit of a bully, daddy-ish, enjoys complaining + making fun of people. possibly also mentally ill
>Their interests
video games, idk i don't really care honestly lmao
sleep all day n then wake up and order food. do our own shit but in the same room. i cheer u on while u play vidya. we become hermits

lewd times where you beat me up n then be cozy w me afterwards
im a cishet white grill who likes video games n cute things. i come off as kinda ditzy. i'm in stem. i have nice hips n i'm fairly thin. im mentally ill but being treated for it. i'm p tsundere. i dunno
this is me
>Optional contact
drop your kik, i'm not posting mine
>>
>>25564617
rip all of us
>>
>>25564723
Lmao ikr
>>
>>25564693
What are you in stem for?
>>
>>25564693
I'm interested. Kik me if you want
Kik: blacdove
>>
>>25564693
Kekrepublic
>>
>>25564693
Fuzzydog7
>>
>>25555314
I'm too young to fit your description, but you sound like a good partner and I hope you find what you're looking for.
>>
>>25560450
I fit very closely with what you described in that I'm conservative, a devout Christian that attends church weekly and teaches Sunday school, an INTP, and I have a dark sense of humor.
>really into bow drilling and gardening
I haven't had much experience gardening but I've been wanting to start, just not exactly sure how.
Does it matter which branch of Christianity? Personally I'm Eastern Catholic.
Physically, I'm 5'9", white, brown hair, green eyes, and in good shape.

What state are you in? If we live close I'll give you my kik or snapchat and we could talk.
Also, you didn't say how old you are.
>>
>>25562661
I pussied out, sorry.
>>
File: 2017-08-14 02.57.47 1.jpg (89KB, 337x504px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-14 02.57.47 1.jpg
89KB, 337x504px
>>25564267
Sorry, I'm only using kik for this!
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
19-24
>Their height
The shorter the better
>Their body type
Skinny to avarage
>Their race/nationality
Living in/nearby the netherlands
>Their personality
The complete opposite of me, I seek a challenge , to connect through means other than common things to talk about
>Their interests
Reading, movies, series, outdoorsy, traveling, (some video games) cooking , fashion maybe sports to get me moving too
Go out for a drink, talk about anything and everything while having a drink, finish off with cozily laying on the couch in the evening
Introvert, Posting on 4chan, playing vidya and mostly working while trying to stay sane
>>
>>25564693
someguywithalongname
>>
>>25564693
interested, my kik is brattyty
>>
>>25564693
Liecicle

>>25544210 is me
>>
>>25564693
kik me someguy26863
>>
>>25564693

Skinny girls who like rough sex, cuddling and seclusion are apparently this board's catnip. I get that it's like 5:1 male to female but still, goddamn ho, you plucking everybody's strings.

Agent_Doggetsman

Because I gotta get on the pile. You li e where there's no sun in the winter and pot is legal? Cause it sounds line you should be.
>>
File: fcuk2.jpg (72KB, 456x810px) Image search: [Google]
fcuk2.jpg
72KB, 456x810px
>Their gender
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Just don't be gross, idfc

>Their age
26-uh....? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Their height
I want to say taller than me (6'2") but then I remember I want to go on rollercoasters and thrill rides in general with them so....6'2" or shorter I guess?

>Their body type
Just don't be fat? Or gross? Idk be able ot hike mountains better than me, an asthmatic lazy bum.

>Their race/nationality
Any. Though I am attracted to Japanese people more.

>Their personality
Chill but likes to party on occasion. Not a fan of politics/talking about politics. Gets along with my friends. Not a creep.

>Their interests
Anime/manga, video games, thrill-seeking stuff, horror movies, haunted houses, etc

idk just something fun, I'm not horribly picky. Like take me to Six Flags or something. Go on the teacups with me and don't get sick afterwards.

Everyone says I'm pretty chill, so I guess I am? Cosplayer. Really bad at video games. Really bad at keeping my room anywhere near clean. Thrill seeker. Idfk ask me questions for more stuff I guess.

Picture is me
>>
>>25567035
woa, you seem cool

my kik is brattyty
>>
>>25564693
This describes me pretty well, ngl. Add me and come get bullied nerdo

Kik: D_Dizzy
>>
I'm just re-posting this with my email included. Feel free to contact me.

>Their gender:
Female.

>Their age:
Anywhere between 23 and 30.

>Their height:
Irrelevant.

>Their body type:
A figure would be nice, but I'm not picky.

>Their race/nationality:
American.

>Their personality:
Scholarly, with a sense of humor and an open mind. My ideal partner is someone who will learn, laugh, and love with me.

>Their interests:
I love to read, write, and play games. These don't have to be your only interests, but it'd be nice to have some hobbies in common.

>Describe a perfect day with them:
I like to go out, but I don't do well with crowds and loud noises; most parties are uncomfortable. Dinner and a movie followed by a walk-and-talk sounds like a perfect date.

>Talk a bit about yourself:
I'm male, 28 years old, and going to grad-school. I'm working, but under-employed. I'm 6'0" and about 170lbs. I'm soft around the middle because I don't exercise as much as I should; I'm working to fix that. I have brown hair, brown eyes, and I wear glasses. I have broad shoulders and a cleft chin.

I am a published author (nothing serious) and I'm working on a novel. I am at my peak when I have someone to impress.

Pic related, but race doesn't matter.

>Optional contact:
I have an email account ([email protected]) that I normally use to talk to people I meet on 4chan, but I'm interested in learning more about these phone-based anonymous chat apps.

An open question: which is the best to use for this sort of thing?
>>
>>25560411
why does it matter??
>>
>>25567709
Maybe so they can date you irl?
>>
>>25567778
>caring about that and not doing ldr
weak
>>
F
21+
Doesn't matter.
Big boobs lol, maybe a bit of meat
Doesn't matter
Comfortable in their skin. Can crack jokes with me. Likes to listen to music in silence or watch bad movies and talk bullshit over them
Doesn't matter as long as they have some
Wake up and eat. Maybe go to the movies. Record shop. Eat. Lots of forplay and sex to end the day with a movie as she falls asleep in my arms
I'm 24, American, 5'6, I like to laugh and make jokes and watch old sitcoms and be a lazy bum some days
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18 ~ 25
>Their height
5,7 (175cm) or shorter
>Their body type
Not emaciated, not obese.
>Their race/nationality
Preferably white or asian but not actually too fussed.
>Their personality
a little clingy, shy or a little reclusive, doesn't mind my bullshit, happy to spend days indoors, has a sex drive and is willing to initiate sometimes.
>Their interests
computer games is a massive plus, anime, history. anything that isn't fashion really.
Sleep in, cuddles and sex. make breakfast/ lunch. either game or watch some thing together for a few hours. alternatively if there is something fun to do else where go there. maybe go out for evening meal or order something in. shower, bed , cuddles, maybe more sex (depending on them) and sleep.
21yo male. currently unemployed but that's a recent thing. no university education but i don't think I'm an idiot (who knows?). Not thin or athletic but I not particularly fat either. A bit cold and short on positivity (I'm often said to damn with faint praise).

>Optional contact
Will sort this out of responded to.
>>
>>25535700
>Their gender
female
>Their age
18-25
>Their height
5'2-5'8
>Their body type
not overweight
>Their race/nationality
white, i guess but it's not that important
>Their personality
kind
>Their interests
doesn't matter
we'd do whatever they wanted to do and then get something to eat and have sex
20, white male, canadian, university student, 5'9 and ~175-180lbs, I like books, history, philosophy, tv & movies, and politics

>Optional contact
upon request
>>
>>25567799
>only wanting ldr
weak
>>
>>25567891
>not wanting to get to know someone and deciding that distance is or isnt worth it on a case by case basis instead of discounting people who could be amazing because they live far away

I will never understand the fucking brainless logic of soc
>>
>>25567899
>implying i implied that
brainless indeed
>>
>>25567908
And I never implied that people should ONLY want ldr

I just think that people need to stop giving so much of a fuck about location
>>
>Their gender
M

>Their age
19-24ish

>Their height
Uhh, don't really care that much. 5'11?

>Their body type
I like them lanky bois. But if ur shortish ur cute too

>Their race/nationality
idc that much. asian = qt tho

>Their personality
kind, caring, understanding, cool headed/rational. otherwise, probably a bit like mine? introvert, but still likes to go out sometimes.

>Their interests
vidyas, cartoons, anime, skating/pennyboarding, street fashion, swimming

maybe a cute rainy day early morning we take a walk and get coffee. then go to record store or book store. And maybe a concert. later we go home and watch something/the rain and cuddle with tea/coffee

19 F SW-USA. 5'1 and Hispanic a bit chubby desu and wish i had the energy to change that. im boring. no real hobbies anymore thanks 2 me giving up on everything practically even myself lmao. pretty laidback/neutral about most things. going to college rn and into interests above.

>Optional contact
hmu if u want i guess
>>
>>25567925
my kik is thatguywithalongname, hmu, you seem cool
>>
>>25567938
>>25567925
Sorry, it's someguywithalongname
>>
>>25567709
hi whats your like social thing i like you and its cool you dont mind ldrs
>>
>>25567709
srry i thought you minded idk
>>
>>25539023
My Kik is Nevera23
>>
>>25555314
I fit some of this, kik: someguy26863
>>
>>25567035
I am 6' and a huge fan of rollercoasters, anime, games, etc
Only 25 though, is that too babby or what?
>>
>>25555314

I fit virutually your entire description, and you seem interesting.

kik:Meursaulty
>>
>>25538180
Rheumatic Romance #6125
>>
I doubt I'll find anyone, but it's worth a shot.

>>Their gender
Female, MtF

>>Their age
18-22

>>Their height
5'7"-6'1"

>>Their body type
Skinny to skelly

>>Their race/nationality
White, Asian or white/asian mix

>>Their personality
Clingy, dominant/bossy, talkative, sociable, caring/nurturing

>>Their interests
Interests pertaining to /a/, /v/, /lit/, /fa/, /mu/, /tv/, and Magic: The Gathering

Playing splitscreen games, watching shows/anime/films, taking a nap, playing some boardgames, and going to see a movie on a weekday late at night

I am white, 22, 6'2", 200lbs. I have brown hair in a buzzcut and brown eyes. My interests are the same as those posted in the "Their Interests" section. I also have started working out so I guess that's another interest. I also go to school for programming so that's another interest. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada and I am looking for a relationship. It can be strictly long distance with the hopes of it becoming irl in the future.

To make the chances of me finding someone even more slim, I do have a foot fetish and it is an important part of my sexuality and I don't think I could be with someone whose feet I didn't enjoy. With that being said, I like long and slender feet with very long toes.

>>Optional contact
Discord: aridmesa001#9617
>>
>>Their gender
>male or female desu idrc
>>Their age
>18-30
>>Their height
>idrc
>>Their body type
>a can handle a bit of chubbiness lmao
>>Their race/nationality
>white/hispanic/asian
>>Their personality
> be yourself bro
>>Their interests
> you must be into video games, if you got an xbox 360 (stfu i know its last gen) add my gt LeFape
> uhhhhhh we hold hands while watching "The Heat" and viciously make out with eachother and then we order pizza while playing uno YEET
> im 18, hispanic (dominican and spainard), i game, i talk shit, i eat, i suck and fuck, Idek LMAO
>
>>Optional contact
kik: spodermanizreal
>>
>Their gender
male
>Their age
18-28
>Their height
5'10"+
>Their body type
can't be super fat
>Their race/nationality
white, british (i live in the UK and only want mainland UK partners)
>Their personality
popular among their friends, chatty, not afraid to talk to a woman, sincere, likes nerd shit. kind of over the top entertaining personalities i like a lot. i've dated a lot of magicians, performers etc.
>Their interests
vidya, tabletop games, people watching, talking about things and feelings
we wake up together, he makes me coffee and we play video games or go out to the park to bum around and play on the swings. talk a lot, come home and fuck like crazy until i'm sleepy and he puts me to bed while reading me a story or telling me gossip about people we know.
32f, cute, well groomed, super shy, probably a bit weird lol. INFP
curvy (not fat), big bum, blonde hair, natural look
>Optional contact
please reply with your kik! <3
>>
>>25569176
Kik is FlatNote, I fit a lot of those.
>>
>Their gender Male

>Their age 18-25

>Their height taller than me and I'm 5'3

>Their body type not obese but not stick skinny

>Their race/nationality any

>Their personality They gotta be funny, and preferably into some dark shit humor wise

>Their interests vidya games, talking to someone who owns a giraffe onesie and is down to explore random abandoned places

Perfect day would be prank calling people, telling some really fucked up jokes, sacrificing them Satan, and watching a movie/ hanging out

Well I am 5'3 meaning I still have to climb on the counter to reach cups, I have the coolest hair color in existence "Red" umm and I'm very weird

>Optional contact kik: HairSoRedSkinSoWhite
>>
>>25569176
I'm salty. I fit all this but I live in Canada
>>
>>25569262
well, now i'm salty too ;(
>>
>>25569275
I have money, do you? As long as wherever in the UK you live isn't a shit hole I'd consider moving. I live in an excellent part of Canada as well if you were open to it.
>>
>>25569293

Dang, go on a date or two first before emigrating.
>>
>>25569385
It's called eventual logistics. I'm not saying any of that shit will happen, it's seeing what the person is willing to do if all conditions are met.
>>
>>25567961
>>25567967
you good, discord is olinmak#0621
>>
>Their gender

M

>Their age

25-40

>Their height

6'+
(I'm 5'9")

>Their body type

SUPER masculine. Tall, super wide shoulders, burly/hairy af, beard or at least some facial hair. Dark hair preferable. Caveman aesthetique. Tattoos all over. Just picture a big scary man.

>Their race/nationality

Doesn't matter to me but I prefer dark hair.

>Their personality

If they are funny on top of all that I'm going to explode. Also I prefer rational calm ppl. Having good character is an obvious win.
Must have some kind of interests, hobbies, and skills. People who don't developed their interests confuse me.

>Their interests

Old school rap, funk, psychadelic & classic rock.
420 loving Backwoods smoker.
Me obvs.
Idk, manly things ? Maybe powerlifting? Throwing me around ?

A perfect day would be to wake up and smoke a blunt in bed. Then we can have a stoned morning bang. I can make breakfast for us because I love to spoil a man.
We go out for a ride, blasting some awesome music. Maybe go to a concert or street festival. Have a few beers. Get a little touchy Feely in a corner somewhere.
Go home together and watch something funny while we chill naked. Perfect.

I'm a 24 yr old construction worker from Canada. I do masonry restoration and firestopping/fireproofing. I usually work abroad.
I smoke too many backwoods and I'm a hip hop head. I have a lot of masculine interests but also lots of feminine ones like makeup, hairstyling, cooking, thrift shopping, sewing and fashion styling.

Physically speaking, I'm a pale white girl with very feminine features. I'm very curvy and a little plump. I have black hair and a mildly goth aesthetic.

I've dabbled in plussize modelling. I haven't gotten far though because I keep choosing to work abroad in construction instead. Oh well.

Dream man <3

>Optional contact
>>
>>25569541
Forgot to attach photo
>>
>>25544788
If you grow facial hair I will love u forever
>>
File: IMG_4117.jpg (248KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4117.jpg
248KB, 960x960px
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
20-27

>Their height
Not taller than 5'10

>Their body type
Preferably skinny lil boobies

>Their race/nationality
Doesn't matter

>Their personality
Outgoing introvert. Dark dark sense of humor. Looking to meet a girl who's kinda goth/alt whatever.

>Their interests
Metal, hipsterish stuff, outdoors, memes duh, art... all the hipster stuff

A road trip to go see a weird attraction, exploring the area finding a bar and staying the night in a hotel and then going to a diner for breakfast!!!!

I work a lot. I love the xfiles, sometimes I get super focused on weird little niches and then research them until I'm sick of the subject. Smoke drink occasional drug

The pic is me

>Optional contact
Kik: ncls_mtthw
>>
>>25564693
>nice hips
Hit me up, keklerandhoch
>>
>>25567925
Think I'm a close fit. Lagren on kik.
>>
>>25547952
>female into shooting
Why don't you exist outisde the US?
>>
>>25569694
Because the US is the place where guns are? Also, I don't want to move. Sorry.
>>
File: Arufa.png (116KB, 272x337px) Image search: [Google]
Arufa.png
116KB, 272x337px
>>25535888
Added.
>>
>>25569541
I'm probably not as scary as you want but I can try, the pale feminine white goth girl is perfect, email/skype [email protected]
>>
>>25535888
Jesus Christ, I'm everything you described. Too bad you're twice the size I'm comfortable with and on the wrong continent.
>>
>>25569682
i fit, kik is brattyty
>>
File: 1301872032178.jpg (79KB, 600x521px) Image search: [Google]
1301872032178.jpg
79KB, 600x521px
>>25556503

Europe?
>>
File: IMG_20170609_205648511.jpg (904KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170609_205648511.jpg
904KB, 1080x1920px
>Their gender
Female MTF FemGuy

>Their age
25-45

>Their height
Doesn't matter

>Their body type
Thin to a little chubby

>Their race/nationality
Meh

>Their personality
Easy going, up beat. Basically want's noting to do with drama

>Their interests
Lots of stuff. Dogs is a must. Otherwise travel, gaming, books, movies ect. (it all the cliche stuff)

Sleep in a bit and cuddle, Coffee and I make breakfast. Take my pups to the greenbelt for a hike. Go see a movie or check out places on main street. Go out to eat or get take out and watch a cheesy movie.

36 y/o male. I'm not really big on the bar scene, bartending makes me want to avoid them. Average body and am cutting to get back to what I was in the army. I can be quiet til I get to know people, Then I tend to make a lot of jokes and generally don't take life to serious. I want to try going to a comic con and do some of the nerdy things I couldn't when I was younger. I'm looking at going back to school too.

>Optional picture of yourself That's me
>Optional contact
kik: javafan08
>>
>>25563443
>into /co/
alright, you have my interest. manifesto2306 on skype. and you're straightedge. A-are you my tulpa?
>>
>>25569541
>tfw you seem cool and fun to me but i wouldn't be the same to you
hope you find what you're looking for :3
>>
>>25569541
I was gonna leave you my contact until I saw
>420 loving
insta-dropped.
>>
>>25570297
>>25570325

tell them how you're 26, morbidly overweight, and such a turbo autist that you don't even have your drivers license yet because driving gives you panic attacks
>>
>>25570376
Lmao rekt
>>
>>25570325
How will I ever recover
>>
File: 20170801_175413.jpg (152KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
20170801_175413.jpg
152KB, 612x816px
>>25535700
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
20-26
>Their height
don't really care
>Their body type
skinny, average
>Their race/nationality
white
>Their personality
I'd mostly like someone whose affectionate, but also bookish. Either introverted or extroverted is good, the important thing is being cozy. Bonus points if you like Stephen Fry/Hugh Laurie kind of humor.
>Their interests
History, music (classical, folk, jazz, 60s/70s/80s), books, art, movies, vidya - any combination of these
Going to a museum, taking a nice walk or hike, cuddling in bed and watching movies, or learning how to play instruments together
I'm a 22 year-old male in Arkansas, bout 5'11" and pretty skinny. I'm in college at the moment. Otherwise I feel like I've already described myself above, I guess I'm looking for someone who's like me.
ye, that's me
>Optional contact
kik: contejusto
discord: justin#3056
>>
File: 20170807_001615.jpg (558KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170807_001615.jpg
558KB, 3264x2448px
>>25535700
Female

18-24ish (19 here)

Preferably shorter, 5'2-5'5 maybe?

thicker/chubbier

white/asian/hispanic/mixed

chill personality, not a basic bitch

Interests: memes. JK, but just laid back shit

Perfect day? I dont fucking know

Me: I'm 6'2, 19, epilepsy (yay), huge fuckin computer nerd, into drugs-but not a stoner type

(913) if anyone wants to hmu, snap is @samtomelleri

<pic related: a pic of me at like 3 am
>>
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
Between 18 and say 25, though I'm a little flexible

>Their height
Shorter than me, preferably

>Their body type
Petite to average

>Their race/nationality
Doesn't matter, but I have a soft spot for the British

>Their personality
Someone who can keep up with me when I'm energetic, and can chill with me when I'm lazy or sad. I'd rather an outcast than the female version of a "chad." I've dealt with too many sociopaths though. Idk

>Their interests
Video games, music (someone to play instruments with would be awesome), stuff like that idk

Walking around the town, talking and going to a cafe, or checking out local shops. Go to the park, check out all the hidden areas. Play video games or music. Cuddle. Stuff like that.
I'm a simple person, and not really old fashioned.

20 years old, brown hair, brown eyes, 6'/1.83m tall, average body. I wear glasses too. Personality tests don't really work on me cause I've gotten INFP, INTJ, and INFJ. I work at a pizzeria as a manager. Taking martial arts. I can play guitar, bass, and I'm learning keyboard. Pretty absorbed into music theory as well; I don't mean to toot my own horn (kek) but I like to think I know my stuff. Ask me about anything music related, fave genres or about playing, and you'll probably catch my attention :P I'm going to mention that I have anxiety issues. I can't see a psychie about it though since work does not permit. It's shite. But yeah, if there's something you want to know that I didn't quite go over feel free to ask, I don't mind. Not looking to be a sugar daddy btw. Tbh I'm probably going to be pretty slow moving because I just got out of a relationship not long ago.

>Optional contact
JonnyBoy5780 on kik if interested
>>
>>25570943
The moment I sent that I remembered what I wanted to say.

I have a really dark sense of humor, If that's an issue then I shrug.
>>
>Their gender
Male (or female)
>Their age
23-27
>Their height
5'11" at least
>Their body type
Low body fat %, otherwise i don't care.
>Their race/nationality
White, Black.
>Their personality

>Their interests
Artsy, in any medium. Gaming, but not overwhelmingly. Preferably not a sports fan but is willing to go out and do things? I'm probably not making sense.
An even amount of outdoor and indoor activities. Finishing the day off with cuddles. Nothing too serious.
23, female, living in USA. Work consumes me. Don't have much of a social life anymore but that's mostly my fault. Difficult to find people to make me want to not give all my free time to working. Besides that i enjoy pc gaming when home and yoga.
Asian, skinny, brown eyes, long red hair. Idk what else to say.

>Optional contact
I'll add people on kik if they want.
>>
>>25571531
Fit me interested kik me jdilla414 25/m
>>
>>25535700
>Their gender
for some reason imagine them as male
>Their age
20 up
>Their height
taller than me (above 170cm)
>Their body type
buff, someone whose man titties i can play the bongos on
>Their race/nationality
preferably white-asian maybe
>Their personality
extremely patient, protective, calm (but not overly passive), loyal, dorky, not scared to be cheesy romantic, chill, wise
>Their interests
video games, anime/manga, art, dunno
wake up rustled in sheets comfy as fuck. cuddle for a little longer, gentle caresses and small forehead kisses. do our own shit and not worry about a perfect day. even if we're both stuck staring at our screens. have some lazy lovey dovey giggly sex or kinky shit, depending on the mood. aftercare, bath and cuddle. fall asleep.
unstable alien ugly broken piece of shit who deserves none of the above
>>
>>25571569
Kik jdilla414 25/m
>>
File: Snapchat-469535885.jpg (417KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-469535885.jpg
417KB, 1080x1920px
>female
>5-5.7
>white
>averagr body, i like thighs , and breast that arent big but can hold onto.
>more or less a shy girl who is happy when i ask them if they want to do something together.
>they would think games are cool and maybe cheer me on. Would like to go outside and do some acitivites on weeekends. And workout together to stay fit.
>probably wake up depending on living arrangements. Text each other morning. Meet up for lunch. Spend day out a little get back inside. Watch stuffm on weekends go out like bowling.
>i go to uni. 23 male. Computer engineering.i game, talk to friends, workout, go out every now and then. Pretty straight forward person. Im logical mostly.
>skype:arcticpenguin2 snapchat: ruiz.bryan5
>>
>>25571733
Rip green wall of text thought i put spaces o well.
>>
>>25564693
jagerlion

You sound great
>>
>>25571569
You sound cute, kik me someguy26863
>>
>>25569176
I'm from uk, my kik is gingerguy487
>>
>>25567035
Fit most of your criteria alright. Hit me up on kik if you like: illuminated_illusion
>>
Bumpin because this is my favorite thread to read
>>
>>25572945
I agree

bump
>>
Just gonna call it quits for now and wait for the next thread.. haven't met the right girl yet.
>>
I just want a boy to sniff glue and shit post with.
>>
I just want a cute redhead or Asian girl to play games with and cuddle all day
>>
>>25573071
You don't have any particular standards or preference?
>>
>>25559269
Is there any other way to get in contact with you?
>>
>>25571531
KiK RensH7, perhaps you have discord?
>>
File: magik-13.png (125KB, 360x285px) Image search: [Google]
magik-13.png
125KB, 360x285px
>>25573095
Yeah u have to be really cute and like 90s indie rock. That's all.
>>
>>25573182
What exactly do you consider cute lmao
>>
>>25573071
are you a M or F? and what's the best way to contact you?
>>
File: heah.jpg-large.jpg (151KB, 1024x1094px) Image search: [Google]
heah.jpg-large.jpg
151KB, 1024x1094px
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18+
>Their height
idc
>Their body type
idc
>Their race/nationality
prefer indian/asian/white but any really
>Their personality
be who you wanna be lmao
>Their interests
have 1 pls
I'm 18/m from UK, I like watching films(tarantino, Edgar Wright, Christopher Nolan, Jackie Chan, Gore Verbinski, Gareth Evans, Wilson Yip (to name a few directors I love) anime (too many) tv series(adventure time, south park, rick and morty), play saxophone, working as an extra in film/tv, build computers from time to time, play some vidya mostly just csgo though, house/dance music is my favourite currently though used to listen to a lot of metal/classic/progressive rock.

>Optional contact
Nakaine
>>
>>25573361
incase it wasn't obvious I am in the photo
>>
>>25569539
:3
>>
File: 369369369369369.png (129KB, 508x463px) Image search: [Google]
369369369369369.png
129KB, 508x463px
>Their gender
Female
>Their age, height, body, nationality..
Anything reasonable, that aside residing in Europe.
>Their personality
Complimentary in differances and familiar in similarities.
An individualist living philosophy of own. Devoted and passionate towards what they hold dear.
>Their interests
To have some in common would've been just as appreceated as inspiring one into the other.
Digital art however, and drawing in general, as well as writing and any other forms of expression would serve well closing in the distance parting us, for the time being. Afterall there's only so much that can be said through words, images or deeds, so we'd best make use of whatever we can.
Oh there's no one perfect kind of day, I look forward just as much to wayfare the world as to share sparks of closure amidst eachothers comfort.
Keeping one another company, mutual aid or procrastination, lenghty conversations about everything and nothing, building up physique and stamina, artistic and intellectual collaboration, reading eachother lectures, watching whatever, cooking, singing on forest strolls, dominating the world and/or creating our very own with lewd affection on the side.
>A bit about myself
Chaotic melancholic with an artistic spirit, quite the idealist, somewhat of a perfectionist.
18 springs behind me per say, indubitably noteworthy as it has it's own repercussions for the better and worse.
With an affinity for linguistics I aspire to become a polyglote. Other than that I value privacy and dignity. Oddly enough I come off just as much reserved and aloof as charismatic or charming. Due reasons, factors more or less clear I'll have days, whiles or moments of timidity, withdrawl or passiveness, however by now I can tell that proper support easily bolsters my resolve and initiative.
>Optional contact
I'll be glad to share were one to ask.
Discord would've been prefferable,
otherwise I'd have to scrub the dust off skype.
>>
>>25571569
I fit your personality description nicely i think. Perfect day also sounds kindaaaaa perfect? Im not really buff but im skinny/borderline fit.
Kik me? Skinjacket
>>
>>25571569
You seem nice and I fit most of your criteria
add me on kik: brattyty
>>
>>25557193
It's me again.

I'm still hoping to hear from you -- and I'm hoping it's not too weird to say that.
>>
File: 1496101051358.jpg (104KB, 719x685px) Image search: [Google]
1496101051358.jpg
104KB, 719x685px
>>25573190
pic related
>>
>>25548330
> they've known each other for 4 years though :^)
So basically, he was a fuck'n predator
>>
File: 84485544.jpg (23KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
84485544.jpg
23KB, 459x612px
>Their gender
Male
>Their age
25-33
>Their height
160cm+
>Their body type
Lumberjack that has a little chub and nice legs
>Their race/nationality
Russian, Polish and Northern European accents make me blush
>Their personality
Looks mean but is cuddly, geeky and protective bear
>Their interests
Larp, vidya, food (greasy), history/vintage stuff, working towards their own goals and careers, has a creative hobby (like warhammer), going out for chill dates, some taste in fashion
wake up, fuck.
go out for a rad breakfast.
????
fuck again
fall asleep in each others arms
I'm a geeky, tall, Aussie girl that studies theatrical costume design. I'm a solid 6/10 with a nice booty, colourful hair and plenty of tattoos. My personality is friendly, cuddly with just a pinch of sarcasm and salt
Here, have a generic picture of a lumberjack
>Optional contact
Kik on request
>>
>>25550017
>Their race/nationality
>White
>Their personality
>Not racist
>half southeast asian, half jewish
>130 IQ and 6'1"
>but Im not really interested in sex
>I live in the northeast.
>Please love me ;_;
Oy vey, watch out goys!
>>
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
20+

>Their height
Prefer mid 5ft or taller

>Their body type
Not skeletal not obese, well defined hips and breasts that are at least a small handful

>Their race/nationality
Caucasian, Asian, Mixed with Caucasian dominant features

>Their personality
Affectionate- very physical with their partner (hugs, cuddling, massage), intellectual

>Their interests
Gardening, writing, camping, sci-fi

First to wake up playfully kisses the other awake
Mutual shower
Quick coffee/tea breakfast
Morning walk, along body of water if nearby
Enjoy some town events/exhibits
Quick rock-paper-scissors to see who picks the lunch spot
Lie in the shade at a park for an hour or two
Live music or theater
Cuddling and sex until sleep

Nerdy, Caucasian Male, Bit of an Ogre body - hairy, stocky, just over 6ft, futurist dreamer idealist streak

My ideal woman would want to emigrate to New Zealand before having kids or already be a New Zealander

>Optional contact
Kik Relmrain
>>
>>25549511
I fit just about every description
>Skype
heres_johnny92
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-25
>Their Height
Doesnt matter, just be sub 6 ft.
>Their body type
Just don't be too fat
>Their race/nationality
Doesn't matter too much, white gives you a very slight bonus, also being in Europe is a plus
>Their personality
I value honesty and loyalty a lot, smart and kinda shy are also a bonus
>Their interests
I'll be supportive no matter what their interests are
Breakfast, then go for a walk and have lunch at some restaurant, and cuddle up and watch a movie/anime or play vidya games.
I'm a 19 y.o. college student, 6ft tall, dark brown hair and I wear glasses. I'm also slightly introverted, but will begin to open up with time.
>Optional contact
Kik timetocheekibreeki
Discord Top Kek#5673
>>
>>25573071
ayy
>>
>>25574821
whats your kik?
>>
>>25535732
get rid of your neckbeard first mate
>>

Height: Eh doesn't matter

Body type: Kinda ideal i guess, just not chub wubba lubba dub dub

Race/Nationality: IDC im neutral to whoever so race and all that does not matter

Personality: Fun loving, kinda outgoing, kinda goes with the flow until you relies its leading to a crash, teasing but not too irritating. Clever enough to be smart. Smart enough to know she is clever.

Interests: Varied, i'm more interested to find out what she is into.

Perfect Day: I go to pick you up and we go downtown for the day, going to random food spots getting our favorite foods to-go, we could hangout with some friends or ditch em and go to a park and have a picnic.
Afterwards at night we go to my place and hangout for the rest of the night.
Who knows what it could lead up to.

About me: Kinda hard to describe myself so ill just say what my friends call me.
Some call me the easiest person to ever talk to, some call me their best friend (still don't know why), some call me a wise ass, some say i'm smart, some say i just go with the flow and that's why they hang with me, some call me the most unreadable person they know,
My best friend calls me, The dumbest most fun lazy ass rando guy to ever exist (heh that's why he loves me)

Pic: not many people resemble me desu, just imagine a 20 year old that looks 16 (really annoying)

optional contact:just reply your kik or discord

PS: If any dudes wanna talk lemme know
>>
>>25575763
fuck i did'nt mean to put desu, eh just ignore it
>>
>>25535888
>Lanky, thin, maybe a little bit of chub
>maybe a little bit of chub
Have you looked in the mirror yourself?
>>
>>25575775

It's about ideals dude, give her a break
>>
>>25575805
To be fair, some people take ideal in these threads to mean 'this is exactly who i want and anybody who doesn't fit one of these criteria can fuck off'
>>
>>25539023
>>25540023
Email me and I'll give you my discord
[email protected]
>>
>>25575708
DDecays
>>
>>25575763
>>25575769

I'd like to talk, my kik is brattyty or discord is rrrgi#3227
>>
>>25539023
You just described my boy. His kik/snapchat is xscyre
>>
>>25539023
I like getting cozy in my pajamas, and among other things I click with this. Here's my kik: thesuccvevo
>>
>>25539023
i'm interested, have been
kik: brattyty
discord: rrrgi#3227
>>
>>25574821
Message me on Kik. I think I have what you're looking for.

whatawasteoftyping
>>
>>25575775
to be fair, I see lots of lanklets running around with people of the opposite weight/height distribution ratio
>>
>Their gender
F
>Their age
18-19
>Their height
5'5-6'0
>Their body type
any
>Their race/nationality
any
>Their personality
memes, cooking and stuff ig
>Their interests
sports, video games, working out
hanging out at a gym in the morning then video games fot the rest of the day
young(18) Looking for someone around thats ike me

>Optional contact
i don'thave a phone but i have psn fb sht like that lol
>>
File: tom.jpg (7KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
tom.jpg
7KB, 201x251px
Female

Within 2 of mine

5' to 5' 10"

Norm to thicc

From the Americas, but I don't really care

Shy,kinda adventurous, geeky, tomboy-ish

D&D, Vidya Gaem, tech in general

Just hanging out around the house and a walk in the park talking about anything

I can make a throw away email if any one is interested
>>
>>25575775
>Have you looked in the mirror yourself?
It's an ideal mate thread not a 'describe yourself thread'
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
20-28
>Their Height
Don’t be Godzilla
>Their body type
Be able to hit and travel in cramped vehicles >Their race/nationality
Open to all races and nationalities
>Their personality
Enjoys talking about recent events, podcasts and will do days filled with nothing along with random day tripping.
>Their interests
A hobby you’re passionate about and education/career
Traveling to a somewhere and enjoying street food and convos with randos
23 year old male going to college currently. Amateur photo fag and I enjoy cars and DIY projects.
>Optional contact
Discord: bokehwhore #9411
>>
>>25571569
Kik cuddle_king
>>
Bump for interest.
>>
>>25580145
>deleted
why'd you delete anon?
>>
>Age
24+, i'm 27.
>Gender
Looking for a F
>Looks
I like feeling like my partner is physically superior to me. I'm 5'10 132lbs, so someone around my height, heavier than me. Bonus if you know martial arts.
>Interests
They are really serious about having hobbies (preferably creative) and interests to occupy themselves. A passionate lady never fails to entertain.
>Personnality
Responsive, curious, funny. A minimum of intelligence and vocabulary. I also have a soft spot for stern or slightly unavailable girls.

[email protected]
>>
File: IMG_1418.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1418.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>female
>20
>5'6 with red hair and bangs, green or blue eyes
>fit
>white, preferably Russian
>excitable and very spontaneous
>into fitness, running, lifting, dieting, fishing, cars, music, bass
>wake up, go for a run, go back, drink protein shake, cook and eat breakfast
>shower together
>fuck
>eat brunch
>go to the gym
>lift for 4 hours
>eat lunch
>go back to the gym
>train for 2 hours
>eat and check my wealth portfolio
>trade some stocks, make some dough
>play music with her
>go shopping
>eat dinner
>go for a drive in my Miata as the sun sets, drift the mountain roads
>get road head as the sun sets as she worships my physique
>park on top of a mountain pass and pull over, stare into her eyes, make out and fuck underneath the stars
>drive back home without saying a word, just happy, listening to my favorite music
>https://youtu.be/y1hzHolsgCM
>go home and fuck and then fall asleep in each other's arms
>wake up and realize it's all a dream and I'm lonely
>realize I had this whole opportunity last May and I threw it all away
>if only I could have you back
Fuck
>>
>>25564693
Kik me @fuckjock>>25574821
>>
File: Watashi.png (303KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Watashi.png
303KB, 1000x1000px
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
Around 23

>Their height
Under 5'6'' maybe? idk

>Their body type
Thin

>Their race/nationality
Doesn't matter

>Their personality
Creative in some capacity, easy to talk to, not clingy

>Their interests
Art, film, music. fashion, video games and vietnamese cartoons are a plus

Late breakfast, go to a lake or park, wander around downtown visiting the shops and whatever else, grab ice cream, cook dinner, in for the night with games or things to watch

23 year old male in upstate new york
Cute, slender, taller than you, will send u pictures if u want
Extrovert and introvert tendencies, I enjoy going out though usually stay in
Listen to a lot of music, especially lo fi and shoegaze. I have p broad taste so we'd probably find something in common
I play overwatch occasionally, also rpgs like ff or persona, trying to get into the elder scrolls rn

`

>Optional contact
Discord is millia_pink#4383, kik is millia_pink
>>
>>25580862
you look like a dude i knew who wouldn't shut the fuck about sports and looked up "dank meme compilations".

he was a pretty cool guy though so no hate
>>
File: BenderTheOffender.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
BenderTheOffender.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
>Their gender
F, natural or not.

>Their age
19-21

>Their height
5-6'

>Their body type
Doesn't really matter. Just don't be obese or a skeleton

>Their race/nationality
If you're Asian or Hispanic that'd be a nice plus but that shouldn't discourage others.

>Their personality
A bit shy initially but isn't afraid to voice their opinion. There's little personality wise that's a turnoff for me, just don't be obssessive or controlling i guess.

>Their interests
Anime, video games, and science are some important ones. Other than that though, tell me! I like learning about new things.

Snuggled up in a blanket with the blinds closed playing something like tekken or watching weird movies.

I'm seriously terrible at describing myself so message me and ask questions.

>Optional contact
Kik: l0rdregent
Sc: lordregent
>>
File: 001.jpg (20KB, 255x365px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
20KB, 255x365px
Younger pretty girl in great shape who is playful.
>>
File: fonz.jpg (92KB, 600x752px) Image search: [Google]
fonz.jpg
92KB, 600x752px
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
18-21

>Their height
I do not care.

>Their body type
Slim and curvy in the right places.

>Their race/nationality
White or maybe Asian.

>Their personality
Good sense of humour, clever would be a nice bonus. Not too dominant! Caring is a plus. Not overly romantic, but a little is nice.

>Their interests
Broad interests. Likes documentaries. Not some crazy left wing activist type.

Cruise around on car or motorcycle together. Enjoy great places outside (nature). Have a good meal together and end the day with passionate love making.

Pretty clever, but at the same time getting lost in my thoughts, resulting in missing important stuff people say. People usually perceive me as always being in a good mood. I can be pretty easy going, but I have an eye for detail. I'm definitely leaning towards extrovert, however, I prefer small groups of people over large groups of people.
Looks wise: 183 tall (6ft), dark brown hair, fair skin, slender, great teeth.

>Optional contact
Snap: jorg20z
>>
File: IMG_2225.jpg (379KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2225.jpg
379KB, 1280x960px
>Their gender
Male
>Their age
20-26
>Their height
1.7 or more
>Their body type
Adound average, not fat
>Their race/nationality
I prefer white, no negros sorryy :(
>Their personality
Funny, different, caring and supportive. We have to be good friends mostly
>Their interests
I don't have any specific interets, Im very open minded and interested in submerging mysekf into whatever eeird shit you are into.
Just talking, chilling together without doing anything specific whatsoever. Travelling together ( since I will probably live far as fuck from you...)
20yo architecture student living in the tiny country of Panama. Dark humored, sometimes clingy and weird. Also Im crazy, but its pretty cool, trust me. Im good with ldrs.
Me, I wear green contacts now, though.

>Optional contact
Xxxj3nxxx
>>
>>25584609
added you on skype
>>
>>25573422
What does dignity mean to you?
>>
>>25586988
Remaining genuine to one's virtues and values, thus if needs be, swimming upstream in spite of the odds, circumistances or consequences.
It's either that or one ends up unable to live with themselves, and I've known all too many who withdrew either into self-loathing or destruction.
Workaholism serving example, coated with diligance, wheras means of making up for self-depreceation which only brings neglectance of own wellbeing and whatever they held dear, masochism for being taken advantage of whilist silencing whatever closure there was in what you nurtured and cherished in them.
>>
>>25587281
2deep4me
>>
>>25587674
oh
>>
>Their gender
don't care
>Their age
don't care
>Their height
don't care
>Their body type
don't care
>Their race/nationality
don't care
>Their personality
sweet, likes to laugh, likes to take care of others
>Their interests
must love animals, preferably nature lover, books, likes sharing good youtube videos, okay or somewhat familiar with morbid interests like crime, bonus points if you know a bit about mental health
going to the aquarium and getting lunch to eat on the beach
my asl is 18/f/cali, I love going on daytrips, I love my friends, i waste a lot of time watching youtube, and i have like twenty library books to read rn
nah
>Optional contact
kik: the6ftunders
sc: outrunmygun7

I don't really expect anything from this but hey I might make some friends. Also /pol/, /r9k/, and ppl who are going to spend the whole time asking nsfw questions shouldn't bother.
>>
>Their gender
female or passable trap/trans

>Their age
18+

>Their height
don't mind

>Their body type
skinny to chubby, not that picky

>Their race/nationality
don't mind

>Their personality
don't mind either, i seem to get along well with people on an individual basis

>Their interests
videogames/anime/youtube

chilling and playing vidya, maybe watch videos together or a movie
i'm pretty boring

20/M/Britain, skinny and pretty average looking, but if you like fuckboy emo looking dudes i'm on it
i'm kind of a hermit, all i really do is play videogames and sit on my computer fucking around, and i religiously follow some youtubers

--
>Optional contact
respond with a discord/steam/snapchat/whatever, i'll get back to you
>>
Their gender
Female, aka the vast minority on 4chan
>Their age
19 - 25 (I am 20 but older chicks are a lot more mature and fun to be around with)
>Their height
less than 180cm but higher than 150cm
>Their body type
C cup tiddies, bit of a pear shape body with a solid firm ass
>Their race/nationality
Asian/White
>Their personality
Confident, happy and supportive. Also a little bit demanding
>Their interests
Go for a walk, enjoy movies, enjoy good food, like to explore
Id take you for a dinner date with a bit of liquor and we will go walk through Sydney and I will show you all the nice spots and we can talk about life and whatever you want
Just a 20 year old guy riding the wave of Joy and being afraid that it comes crashing down. I like to do things spur of the moment and have randomly decided to go out, go draw something or even sit down and just listen to some good music.
I wont bother with this
>Optional contact
Igor #2205
>>
>>25574734

At least he's not a vegan
Thread posts: 498
Thread images: 109

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.